Purple lights [Englot]

By Emisonlover4life

Charlotte Austin, girl from small town that moved to Bangkok, and somehow ended up working as a stripper at m... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New story
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

5.7K 188 26
By Emisonlover4life

Engfas' POV

Waraha club was my safe place, it was where I was spending most of my days. If I wasn't with my son, then I was there. Living alone in a huge house wasn't really comfortable feeling, so I was avoiding being alone as much as I could. It was lonely feeling and I didn't like it one bit.

I sighed and took sip of my wine as I sat down on one of the couches in the middle of the club. There was no one else there, as we would always close the club in midnight on sunday. That was only day of the week when it wasn't opened 24/7, and I loved spending that one night just sitting there, watching what I created and asking myself how can I make it better.

"Oh, I thought no one is here. Sorry." Soft voice spoke behinde me, and I could immediatly recognize it.

"It's fine." I said softly and shifted my body so I could look at her. She was always so beautiful, without even trying.

With only black shorts on and black crop top, every curve off her body was screaming just how perfect she was. But what I almost admired so much was her bare face. Her natural beauty was something special, and without any bit of make up she looked like she could be a model.

"I came here to practice. But I can leave if you want."

I shooked my head immediatly as her leaving was something I never wanted. She only gave me small smile at that before putting her bag down next to me and taking her phone out, putting on some sexy playlist.

"I can't dance in silence." She said softly before walking to the stage.

She immediatly swayed her hips in rythm of the music, while her eyes locked with mine. It made me heat up immediatly, with the way she moved her body under those purple lights, with our eyes locked all the time. I could see how comfortable she was while dancing and it was something I found so attractive.

I took a deep shaky breath before leaning my back against the couch. I could see her bitting on her bottom lip as she was watching me to. It feelt like her eyes were scaning every part off my body, making me feel like my skin is on fire just under her gaze.

All of the sudeen she got off the stage and made her way towards me slowly before leaning down, getting dangerously close to my face. I could see her bitting on her bottom lip before she placed her hand on my naked thigh. Her thumb caressed my skin there so gently and I could feel sparks under her touch, but I was trying my best to stay calm and collected.

"Can I practice lap dance on you?" She whispered out quietly as her eyes focused on mine, watching my reaction carefully. And I could feel my cheeks heating up, and I was sure my face was bright red in front of that beautiful woman.

I couldn't manage to get words out of my mouth so I only nodded my head, and she gave me small smirk in return. She placed one of her hands on my shoulder and pushed me backwards, so I was completly leaned on the couch as I could hear song faintly playing in the background.

She swayed her hips in front of me while running fingers through her hair, giving it that messy look I adored to see on her.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fevers fuc- running, feel the heat between us two!

She leaned down and grazed her lips so gently over my ear, making my breath get stuck in my throat.

"Spread your legs, a bit." She husked out and I did what she told me, without any questioning and she immediatly sat herself on my lap.

She run her fingers through my hair while grinding her hips into mine, causing friction that I was so desperatly trying to ignore, before wrapping her arms around my neck and leaning even closer into my body.

Her actions made me so confused, one moment she would act like she hates me and like she's untuchable, and then she would do something like this.

I fidgeted with my hands, not knowing what to do with them as I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with me being to touchy, and she noticed because she was quick to lean back into my ear.

"Place them here." She whispered out as she moved her arms from my neck, before taking hold of my hands and placing them on her ass.

I gulped but immediatly gave her ass a firm squize, as I didn't want her to notice just how nervous I trully was.

She made me feel like I was a teenage boy, who for first time in his life had pretty girl sitting on his lap. Even thought I had many woman on my lap before, none of them were like this and no one could compare to her.

As I palmed her ass gently and she continued to rock her hips into mine, swaying them with music, I could feel her body getting hot under my touch.

Before I even noticed she was so high up on my lap that our centers were pressing against ecather, and with every movement of her hips sensation that I was getting was stronger and more intense. She was making me wet and every thrust of her hips was bringing me closer to the finishline.

I was now aware that we are basicaly having sex just with our clothes still on, and as much as I wanted to slow down and respect her, at the same time having her this close was making  me feel something I haven't feelt in awhile.

I let out deep shaky breath and rested my head against the couch, she moved one off her hands to my neckamd grazed it gently with her fingers while her eyes locked with mine. They were darker now and all I could see in them was pure lust.

"Did I took it to far?" She husked out as she leaned closer to me, making her lips hower over mine.

"No, but maybe we should stop or I won't be able to respect you anymore." I husked back, causing small smile to form on her lips.

"Why do you need to respect me?" She whispered out making me shrug before I decided to placed one hand on her chin and grazed my finger over her soft plumped lips.

And she without any hesitation opened her mouth so slightly, taking my finger on her mouth and sucking it, making my head spin from the view in front of me. While my other hand was gently caressing her naked thigh.

She bit on my finger playfully and gave me devilish smile when I could hear footsteps behinde us.

"Engfa." Voice I didn't wanna hear at that moment called for me and younger woman on my lap was quick to look up. Locking her eyes with my ex wife for a moment.

"Aoom." I said back while my fingers still softly grazed Charlottes' thigh. "What are you doing here?"

My ex wife shrugged her shoulders and I could read her enough to know she wasn't happy with what she walked on.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked softly while her eyes were mostly focusing on Charlotte.

"Okay." I said softly and tapped on younger girls legs and she was quick to get off my lap.

I let out quiet sigh as soon as she got off of me, as I feelt just fine with our possition from before. But Aoom was quick to take my hand and pull me up from the couch.

"Your office?" She asked softly and I only nodded my head before I was pulled to the office that was on other side of the club.

As soon as we got in she closed the door behinde us and I sat on my couch.

"I don't want to be rude..." I started softly as her eyes immediatly focused on mine. "But what are you doing here at this time?"

I could see her nervously shiffting from one leg to the other, before shrugging her shoulders and sitting down next to me.

"I just wanted to see you, and I knew club was empty at this time so I was hoping you are here...and I was hoping you are alone."

I sighed at that and shooked my head.

"Why do I need to be alone?" I asked softly as I couldn't understand what she wanted from me.

"I don't know Engfa. Maybe because we have a son and he should have both parents with him all the time."

I frowned at that as she managed to anger me immediatly with her statement.

"You should have thought about that before and not now. We both know its the way it is because of you and not me."

Her mood immediatly changed and it looked like my words actually saddened her.

"Baby,you know Im so sorry."

She whispered out which made my eyes immediatly get teary at the way she called me.

"Don't do this to me." I pleaded and she reached out cupping my cheeks and caressing it gently with her thumb.

I sighed at that and she leaned in kissing on my cheek gently before standing up.

"Go back to that girl, I won't bother you anymore." She whispered out and made her way towards the doors but turned around again to look at me. "Have goodnight E, I love you."

She whispered out before walking out and closing doors behinde her, making me to immediatly break down. Tears streamed down my face before I reached for wine glass that was on my table and without any thinking throwing it into the wall.

Sound off glass shattering echoed through the empty club and Charlotte quickly opened the doors off my office. As soon as she saw my stare she without any hasitation got  down next to me and pulled me in her arms, holding me tightly.

Charlottes' POV

I was completly confused about what just happened and how it happened. It went from me being bored at home, to dancing on Engfas' lap, almost kissing her and them having her cry in my arms as she was completly breaking down.

After awhile of her just clinging to me and crying, she calmed down and looked up at me.

"Im sorry." She whispered out quietly, her eyes all red and puffy.

"Don't apologize." I whispered back and reached out whipping tears off her cheeks.

Next thing I knew was she placed her hand over mine and leaned in, giving me sweetest, most beautiful kiss off my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.9K 37
Ava (Engfa) is a hard-working actress and singer who wants to broaden her fame in a beauty contest to improve her life. Hundreds of contestants joine...
32.8K 957 11
92K 3.7K 36
Setting 10 years after that talkshow. Engfa now 38 and Charlotte now 34. Thriving in their own business after their contract with miss grand ended...
187K 4.8K 41
I am happy with my current boyfriend. That's what my heart tells me every day. But why did my heart pound vigorously like I was on fire that could co...