Inner Child

By thewordsofRosanna

Explore the oceanic depths of the heart of a girl as she experience betrayal from the one she loves the most... More

DENIAL
ANGER
BARGAINING
ACCEPTANCE

DEPRESSION

2 0 0
By thewordsofRosanna

But enough of him.

You deserved everything.

As you look back at your scars, they seem to tell you, we will heal.

We will heal.

But then, there are those that will never heal.

The scars of your heart.

They will stay there forever, maybe get added upon, and swell painfully, erupting at every slight remembrance of that failed story, bleeding from the clots, broken afresh.

And then miraculously, they will slowly be your greatest forte. they will keep reminding you why it is so important to love yourself, to give yourself space, to open up a little more to accommodate your own heart before anybody else's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 61
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...
52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
15.4K 467 25
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
42.5K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...