Bittersweet | Meanie | Minwon

Av ulichanie

Autumn... looking at the falling dried leaves, Mingyu felt like may be he was one of those wrecked leaves who... Mer

Bittersweet - Into the Story
One ○ Leather Jacket
Two ○ What's wrong with being gay
Three ○ The Locker Room
Four ○ Sorry WOOZI
Five ○ Who buys you ice cream
Six ○ Just One Coffee
Seven ○ I am not into you
Eight ○ I found it so I am the owner
Nine ○ Poisoned
Ten ○ Comfy Coffin
Eleven ○ You speak too much infront of me
Twelve ○ Stupid tears
Thirteen ○ Stuck with your Mingyu boy
Fourteen ○ Wanna go on a date
Sixteen ○ I am Sorry!
Seventeen ○ 3 Years is a Big Time
Eighteen ○ Box beside the door
Nineteen ○ Are you lost?
Twenty ○ Young Master
Twenty One ○ Bleeding Wounds
Twenty Two ○ Wait here
Twenty Three ○ No Fun, No choice
Twenty Four ○ Salt on his wounds
Twenty Five ○ Bricks
Twenty Six ○ Two boys I met
Twenty Seven ○ Mom's gonna kill me!
Twenty Eight ○ Replacement
Twenty Nine ○ Butterfly
Thirty ○ Jingle Bells
Thirty One ○ Coupling
Thirty Two ○ First Kiss
Thirty Three ○ Two Rings
Thirty Four ○ Don't hate me
Thirty Five ○ Rage
Thirty Six ○ Dining
Thirty Seven ○ Cheonsa
Thirty Eight ○ First Day
Thirty Nine ○ Friendly
Fourty ○ Comply
Fourty One ○ Best Friend
Fourty Two ○ Vulnerable
Fourty Three ○ Break
Fourty Four ○ Chicken
Fourty Five ○ Down
Fourty Six ○ Ride
Fourty Seven ○ Baby
Fourty Eight ○ Bass
Fourty Nine ○ Last Game
Fifty ○ Whipped
Fifty One ○ Favourable
Fifty Two ○ Picture
Fifty Three ○ Flushed
Fifty Four ○ Woozi
Fifty Five ○ It's Mine
Fifty Six ○ You're Next
Fifty Seven ○ Corner
Fifty Eight ○ Suffocate

Fifteen ○ A kiss would suffice

251 6 9
Av ulichanie

"He said he won't come to University today for some supposedly important reason. I didn't ask him further because I know he won't tell me anways.", Mingyu shrugged.

"So you're not going to do anything?"

"May be another day..." Mingyu said shrugging off the thoughts for the time being.

The long boring every day classes ended and the two friends were walking down the sidewalk. They were busy kicking off the fallen leaves on the road.

He was about to say something to Myungho when he accidentally bumped into someone making them fall.

"Ouch!!" The guy hissed in pain but anyways got up before Mingyu could help him. His face was covered inside the hoodie cap he was wearing on his head.

"Mianhaeyo..." He shouted without looking at them and ran away with the things he was carefully carrying in his hands.

Chan...

"Mingyu? Mingyu?!" Myungho jerked Mingyu.

"That's..." Mingyu uttered pointing his finger at the boy running infront of him.

"Do you know him?" Myungho asked.

"Chan..." Mingyu said and started running after him.

"Ya! Kachi Kha!" Myungho shouted and ran behind Mingyu.

They were successfully tailing Chan until they lost him in an alley.

"What kind of area is this?" Mingyu wondered looking at the poor locality.

"What is that kid doing in such a bad place? No wait... did you say Chan? As in Jihoon Hyung's boyfriend?" Myungho asked. He obviously remembers all the tea.

"I don't know what is he doing here. I am afraid. He might be in danger. I need to look for him." Mingyu said ignoring Myungho's question. They ran around the area, searching for him.

Meanwhile

Chan entered an abandoned building on a corner of the dirty alley, leading himself towards the basement. The loud cheers were getting more and more audible. He was stopped by the two guards who let him enter after they checked his identity.

Who knew a whole big open plot would be there, decorated in grunge style for the rising artists. Chan made his way inside, crossing the wild crowd cheering for the performing artists.

"Hyungie! I brought your things." Chan said walking upto Woozi's seat.

"Aigoo! My baby! You're sweating so much. Did you run?" Woozi said making Chan sit on his lap and wiping the sweat of his face with a tissue.

Chan cutely nodded, pouting infront of his hyung. "A kiss would suffice though." He said smiling at him.

"Idiot!" Woozi smacked his head and got up from the seat.

"How about you freshen up a little? I will be up in next 10 minutes." Woozi said cupping his baby dinosaur's cheeks.

Chan turned back to wash himself but was pulled by Woozi, embracing him in his arms.

"Thank you for always being so supportive. I don't know if I would be the 'me' I am today without you." He said pecking his lips. The peck then turned into a heated kiss but they were soon disturbed by the owner's son cum MC of the show Seungkwan who is originally the senior of Chan in school.

"If you guys are done, then we need to get in the business." The MC coldly said. Chan did an eyeroll right on his face.

"You better get you attitude straight Lee Chan. This is not going anywhere." He warned Chan. Chan made an unamused face.

"Woozi be behind the stage in 2 minutes." Seungkwan said and left the two.

"I will go now. You come out fast." Woozi said leaving Chan inside. Chan was inside the restroom when Woozi's phone rang continously in the room and no one to pick.

Back to the Boys

They ran around tirelessly, trying to find anything helpful. Even tried contacting Jihoon multiple times but he won't answer.

"Did something happen to both of them???" Mingyu said falling down on his knees.

"Stop overthinkibg Mingyu. Nothing bd has happened. You're just overreacting. " Myungho uttered a few not so kind words.

Mingyu was really tired from all the running he did till now and struggling to breathe air. He was about to give up and walk away when they noticed a few people rushing somewhere and they decided to follow them quietly until they reached their destination which they weren't really aware of.

The bouncers standing at the entrance were intimidating.

"Are you sure he is in there?" Myungho asked Mingyu. He was about to take a step back, when Mingyu pulled him to the front.

"We need to go in to know if he is there or not." Mingyu said.

"But see they're not allowing minors." Myungho said pointing at the ban of minors inside.

"Who knows. We need to take a chance."

They were about to enter forcefully but stopped a few feet before and they suddenly allowed everyone to go inside, when a man from inside informed them.

They were lead to a place which had a huge crowd. The crowd was shouting "Woozi! Woozi!"

"Oh my freaking freak fuckity fuck!" Myungho exclaimed.

"What happened?" Mingyu asked looking at his friend going crazy for some reason.

"Its this place! Its this place!" Myungho started jumping and cheering with the crowd.

"What are you talking about Seo Myungho. What is wrong with you???" Mingyu asked trying to bring him back to his senses.

"I am finally able to find out the place. I am so lucky Mingyu-ya! Thank you! Thank you so much! You made my day!" Myungho was really excited and hugged Mingyu.

"Ugh! Spit it out already. What is all this crowd? Who are they cheering for? Why are you so excited out of the blue? Weren't you unsure a while ago?" Mingyu uttered his thoughts. His mind was filled with unanswered questions.

"You know the infamous underground singer Woozi?"

"Not really. But rveryone is talking about these days. Am I right?"

"Well, very few people have seen his real face. Also its only VIPs. And we got lucky today. Because of that crazy lad running in the dangerous alleys, we are going to see Woozi for real. Yes!" Myungho again jumped in excitement like a child.

"But what is Chan doing at such a place..." Mingyu said looking for him in the crowd.

"Everything happens for good. See, if we hadn't followed him, we would have never got to see Woozi for real."

"You are too excited for nothing."

"Why won't I be? I am the biggest fan of him."

Mingyu could only roll his eyes and continued searching for Chan in the crowd. The crowd was huge for such a small artist. Isn't it??

"Annyeonghaseyo yeolobun! MC Kwan-ibnida!" The MC greeted while getting up on the stage.

"Woah! We have a huge crowd today. Is there someone you all are seeking for?" He asked the audience. And a loud 'yes' echoed in the room.

"Damn excited huh? Okhay! I won't make you all wait for long. I will welcome our rising artist Woozi!!"

"Woozi! Woozi!!"

Shit,
This is red too

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

162K 3.3K 117
A collection of Sick, Hurt & Comfort, Fluff introducing Seventeen members and different ships If one of them is down, the rest would him up. That's...
418K 14.1K 53
She spent her life running from everything after a terrible incident. She has nothing set on her mind but running away. But with her new job, it was...
14.6K 382 89
I saw him. As the flowers fell, I was starting to dwell. Was everything we had just nothing now? Why am I still the one lingering on for you?
356K 7.5K 106
Yoh bruhs. I just want to spread my hopeless imaginations to my fellow carats and kpoppers!!! YEAY!!! Status: Closed Cover by: Riah Start: November 2...