[Wheetae AU] The Red String...

By thealmightyggomo

A story when Taehyung and Wheein is a longterm couple but have been broke up a few times. Usually they just b... More

Introduction
The regret
Clear up the rumour
Let's start again, shall we?
Good news to everybody
Good news to everybody pt.2
Taehyung and his clingy sides
Is it the right decision?
People know
People know pt.2
The most beautiful thing
Let's do the featuring!
The process
Making the MV
The day after
The day after pt.2
D-Day!
First radio show together
After the Radio Show
Let's show us to the world!

So, is it today?

16 1 0
By thealmightyggomo

Finally this is the day where Taehyung is announcing his first solo album, but he's so nervous. He couldn't even eat something.

"Babe?" Wheein said in the livingroom.

She then go to her room and found that Taehyung is sleeping there.

Wheein caresed Taehyung's hair, tried to wake him up. "Babe? I know you're sleepy, but you said you doesn't have that much time?"

Taehyung opened his eyes. "Oh, you're home?"

Wheein nodded and showed Taehyung the Mcdonald's bag. "I bought you cheese burger, you want to eat first?"

Taehyung nodded then sit beside Wheein on the bed. They eat the cheese burger on silent. After they finished, they go to Taehyung's place.

"Babeee, I'll do the live at my studio. Do you need anything before I go?" Taehyung asked to Wheein.

"No, I'm fine. I'll be quiet!" Wheein showed her boxy smile to Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed then kissed Wheein's cheek. "Aigoo! You're so cuteeee!!!"

"I'll be back soon! There's a lot of food on the refrigerator, there's beer and wine too if you want. You know where to find it right?" Taehyung asked.

Wheein nodded. "Go! They've been waiting for you!"

Taehyung then close his bedroom door and go to his studio to do the live.

Taehyung do the live for 15 minutes, all of the army went crazy when they saw the notification of his new album. When armys flooding the comment section asking about his album, Taehyung just doing his "tata mic face" because he's so nervous and said, "yes, it's happening. Thank you for waiting patiently, finally it's here! This album means so much to me because I've been working on it for a long time, and all of the songs there is so personal and means so much to me. I hope you guys would like it! Byee!!" After that Taehyung and Taehyung's first solo album is trending all over social media, armys are so excited about it.

After that Taehyung run to his room, he opened the door and run to hug Wheein. "Aaaaa I'm so nervous!!"

Wheein laughed. "Aigooo! You're one of the biggest super star in the world right know, why are you so nervous?"

"It's still makes me nervous!" Taehyung pouted.

Wheein then tighten their hug and caressed Taehyung head. "It'll be fine! I'm nervous too, because I'll be part of your album. I don't know whether they'll like it or hate it. But I guess it'll be fine 'cause we have each other back, right?"

Taehyung looked up then smile warmly. "Right!"

"Let's go to sleep! You must be tired right?" Taehyung said.

Wheein nodded. "I am."

A few days later, is the day to announcing Taehyung and Wheein duet song. Actually from the start when the track list is announced, but they still hiding Wheein's name, Armys are going crazy about guessing who's gonna do the featuring with Taehyung because it's the only featuring song on that album. There's armys whose guessing Taehyung will do the collab with members, with a western singer, or even their favourite korean singers and there's some of the armymoos who guess that Taehyung will do collab with Wheein. So when the day is come, everyone is so curious about who will be the only featuring singer on Taehyung's album, it already trending all over social media with the hastag #whoisit. An hour before the announcement, Taehyung is in the office with Bang PD-nim, they're in meeting about when and where Taehyung would do the promotion.

"So, today is the day we'll announce that Wheein is the one who'll do the featuring. Are you nervous?" Bang PD asked to Taehyung.

Taehyung scratching his nape. "A lot! I don't know how to react! I can't even concentrate!"

Bang PD laughing. "You must be, cause it'll affect your relationship."

"Right. But I'll protect her no matter what." Taehyung said confidently.

After finishing the meeting, Taehyung immediately called Wheein. It didn't take long for Wheein to pick it up.

"Hello? You're done with the meeting?" Wheein asked.

"Eung! Mwohae?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing, just chilling with Ggomo,"

"I'll stop by in a bit, do you need anything?"

"I want ice cream!"

Taehyung laughed. "Okay! I love you!"

"I love you too! Take care on the way, okay?!"

"I will!"

After buying ice cream for Wheein, Taehyung finally arrived at Wheein's place.

"Are you sure you don't want me to sleep here? Just in case something bad happen," Taehyung asked while eating his ice cream.

"What will happen anyway? It'll be worse if someone know you're sleeping here,"

Taehyung wiped the ice cream on the corner of Wheein's lips. "Right. But if anything happen, anything. You have to call me right away! Okay?!" "Like, if you feel sad about the comment, or you feel like you don't deserve me, or anything like that. You have to call me! I don't want you to overthink about it and cry alone! You have me!"

Wheein didn't answer Taehyung, she just eating her ice cream. She doesn't want to make Taehyung worry, because actually this past few days she have trouble sleeping. She's so afraid about what would happen today, about what everyone will say.

"Wheein-ah..." Taehyung tried to call Wheein.

"Hmmm?" Wheein answered but not looking at Taehyung.

"Can you look at me when you're answering me? Please?"

Wheein then looked at Taehyung.

"Why? Did something happen? Is there something that bothering you?" Taehyung asked while caressing Wheein's cheek.

"Nope, nothing happen!" Wheein showed her boxy smile.

"You lied. Are you nervous about today's announcement?"

"I don't know, maybe? Suddenly I remember about what happen in the past,"

"And what is that? Do you mind to share it with me? I want to know, so that I can make you feel better,"

"It's not a big deal! I promise to myself not to make you worried around this time, because it's an important time for you,"

"The most important thing on my life is to make you feel safe and love. So tell me about it, is it about the comment? You worried they'll hate you?"

"Kind of? I remember that time when I read the comments when you and Jennie are dating, a lot of people cheered for you and her. Then I remember about the comment on my rumour with Jimin, turns out I still remember that painfull words they said to me. I didn't care much that time because it's not true, but this time, our relationship is true. I wonder what will happen this time when they found out, will they like me or will they hate me? I know you wont leave me just because of that, but I'm afraid that I'll leave you again because of that."

"Oh God, Wheein-ah. Why you didn't tell me? It breaks my heart knowing that you hiding this from me,"

"Because all of this time, I thought that I already overcome my fear after people found out about our friendship with Jimin and Hyejin too, I thought I wouldn't care much like I said that time. But I was wrong, turns out it still makes me anxious. I realized I'm still not ready for the hate, for people to know about our relationship. Because the chance for people to be curious about our relationship will grow after this,"

"You know I'll protect you from anything, I don't have that much power back then, but now I have it. I promise you, I wont let anyone tell something bad about you. I'll tell the world about how great you are and how lovely you are so that people will fall in love with you too. I don't care what people will say, if they're my fans they'll understand. I believe in people who believe in me." Taehyung grab Wheein's hands. "Wheein-ah. You have me."

Wheein looked down. "I know."

"Please, I beg you. Don't leave me again." Taehyung look down and put his forehead on Wheein's arms.

"I wont... I guess? I'm so sorry, but I can't help to think about the worse." Wheein then started crying.

Taehyung pulled Wheein into his arms. "Okay. That's it. I'm going nowhere. I'm sleeping here tonight. I wont leave you crying alone."

"I'm so sorry if I always make things complicated, I know I already said to just go with the flow. But turns out I'm the one who couldn't do as what I said I want to do. I'm sorry we can't love in peace, I'm sorry I still overthink about anything. I'm sorry I broke our promises." Wheein's cry is louder and louder, finally she can let go all of the burden on her head.

Taehyung caressed Wheein's back. "It's okay. I understand."

"I love you so much, it hurt. Why can't we fall in love like a normal people? Why people hating on someone who fall in love? It's so unfair!" Wheein said.

"I know! Why they can fall in love and not us," Taehyung replied.

Wheein then continue crying without saying anything and Taehyung just caressed Wheein's back and hair, and sometimes wiped her tears too. After sometime Taehyung confused, why it's so calm all of the sudden? Then he peeked on Wheein, turns out she fell asleep.

He then carried Wheein to her bed, put a blanket on her and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I make you cried to sleep. I don't know this thing is still bothering you so much, I should've paid attention more."

He then change his clothes and snuged to Wheein's side and hug her tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 3.6K 50
[Under editing] Y/n and Taehyung who loved each other so much. what happened that night that changed their life and separated them. _________________...
2.4M 79.7K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
614K 23.5K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
27.4K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...