Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 34

723 26 8
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

Tempted by the gossip we followed Enterprise and Belfast to hear what they said, to sum up a lot, it seems that Enterprise played a very bad joke on Belfast and she got very upset and as punishment she is forcing her to eat "Hiei's Curry" "

Me: (For those who don't know what Hiei's Curry is, in the world of the Kantai Collection the character Hiei boasts of being a professional cook, but all her food can be considered chemical weapons and that's where the phrase came from when she sees a dangerous food "Hiei's Curry")

Enterprise: Are you seriously going to make me eat this? It looks like a chemical weapon.

Belfast: This was the first stew I made when she was still a rookie. I want you to taste the difference between my cooking of the past me and the present me.

Enterprise: Every way you look at it, it looks like poison.

Belfast: (Dangerous smile) Come on, come on, eat.

Enterprise: No, I already apologized, have mercy on me.

Belfast: I'll forgive you if you eat it all.

Ayanami: That girl is already dead, they just haven't warned her.

Me: I will pray for her soul, well we have to get on with life (Starts to eat breakfast)

Javelin: Kitty, that sounded cruel of you.

Laffey: She's bored, I better go to sleep.

Javelin: Laffey!?

Belfast: eat!

Enterprise: No, I don't think...

Belfast: eat!

Enterprise: (relenting) Okay.

With a pale and terrified expression, she takes the spoon and begins to eat, when she takes the first bite, she feels an electric shock throughout her body and we all wait for Enterprise's expression, she remains static for a long time and then she puts the cutlery on the table.

Enterprise: It's delicious!

Belfast: What!?

Me: Sometimes when you think about one thing, it comes out completely different.

Enterprise: How can something that looks bad taste good? It feels very spicy and spicy, it's been a long time since I've eaten something like this, Vestal had always insisted on eating bland food.

Belfast: What!?

Belfast was surprised that the punishment turned into a prize for her, so Hornet comes and eats a piece to test if her sister really isn't lying and she also agrees.

Hornet: That's right, this does taste hot and spicy.

Belfast with many doubts she also eats some of the food, but for her the food is horrible that she had to run to the bathroom to vomit up the food.

Belfast: What's with the Eagle Union kansen!? How can they possibly tolerate such kind of food?

Me: F for Belfast that plan backfired.

Me: Well, let's continue having breakfast.

The other girls nodded and went on with their things, on the other hand, Enterprise and Hornet eat the food abomination as if nothing happened, I'm really still surprised that they can eat such a thing without getting sick.

Sandy: Well, no wonder, if they drink a mix of Wisky, Red Bull, coffee and Oxicola at the disco, no wonder they can bear such a thing.

Me: Seriously!?

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

In that an explosion hits the base.

Me: What was that!?

Enterprise: An enemy attack?

THIRD PERSON POV

In the port you can see that everything is on fire, the Cleveland sisters arrive at the port to face the enemy, but they are surprised to see nothing.

Denver: Sister!

Cleveland: An enemy attack!? Where!? I see nothing!

Montpelier: The Sakura empire making an attack at this time? That she's been doing the patrols!?

Columbia: No! They are wrong! The enemy is...!

Meanwhile, on the other side of the base in the R & D laboratories, Helena reports by radio to her superiors.

Helena: [The attack doesn't come from the sea! The enemy is only one and has infiltrated the base!]

BBOOOOOOMMMMMM!

In that an explosion hits Helena, but she wasn't hurt, she just scared her.

Purifier: (escaping through a hole in a wall) YIAHUUUUUUUUUUU!

Helena: [The enemy is... a high-ranking mermaid!]

Helena quickly enters the lab through the hole in the wall only to see all the kansen unconscious on the floor.

Hornet runs through the harbor and she sees her friend on the ground, so she goes to help her.

Hornet: Northampton! Are you OK!?

Northampton: Sorry... Ungh, I couldn't stop the enemy.

Sandy: (Crying) My ship was damaged again! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Omaha: But this time it was just a hit, don't worry it will be fine.

Northampton: Belfast and some went after that madwoman, but the enemy...

Hornet: I know, who would have thought that the high class siren would come alone?

In that Hornet sees that Enterprise and Kitty Hawk summon their rigs and deploy fighter planes, at that very moment several siren ships appeared out of nowhere and attacked the allied port.

The F-18, F-14, F-8 and F-35 planes mercilessly attacked the enemy eliminating several ships in a few minutes, Enterprise also helped a lot in the attack and increasing the casualties in the enemy fleet.

Enterprise: You're not doing too bad.

Me: We have to stop these bastards, let none of them come near the base!

On the other hand, the crazy woman continues to sail at high speeds while the Belfast fleet sails behind her.

Norfolk: She is very fast!

Belfast: The enemy has stolen the black mind cube, we can't let her escape from it.

Edinburg: It's impossible! She is too fast!

Belfast: You're wrong, at this range I have a clean salvo.

Belfast's guns rotate aiming at the enemy and fire, 9 AP shells fly towards Purifier.

Puri: oh?

BBOOOOMMMMM!

All nine shells scored direct marks, but to everyone's surprise, the enemy had no severe damage, just a few abrasion marks.

Puri: what? Do they want to play?

Behind the Purifier emerge several mass-produced siren vessels worrying the British ships.

Purifier: It's the big eve of the big day. Let's go carnival!

On the other hand, at the base, the enemy has now deployed aircraft carriers and now Kitty has gone on to arm their aircraft with short-range AAM missiles, the CIWS and RIM-116 have also shot down several aircraft, but the aircraft carriers deploy more aircraft as if their numbers they were infinite.

Me: We need to get rid of the aircraft carriers.

Kitty sends out several F-4s to attack the enemy carriers, all of the planes carry ASM missiles, and then fires at the carriers, radar-guided missiles from an F-18 Growler.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

3 aircraft carriers were sunk, then the F-4s return to the carrier to resupply, by this time most of the girls joined the defense, the ones that weren't present are because they can't fight as they are injured or their ships are useless.

Me: [Cleveland-class, target the ship in 4-2-6]

Cleveland: [Understood]

The Cleveland-class cruisers fired on the battleship which had come dangerously close to the base, the initial salvo managed to damage the ship's bow and guns but was not incapacitated, the battleship fires its secondary guns forcing the Cleveland-class cruisers to dodge

Cleveland: Damn, there's a lot of enemies in the offing.

In that they see an enemy plane loaded with silly bombs pointing at them, Cleveland unable to avoid it tries to shoot it down using the AA, fortunately a Hornet plane shoots down the enemy plane.

Hornet: Are you okay?

Cleveland: Thanks, I owe you one.

Javelin and her friends also join the battle, the three together make a team, Javelin distracts the enemy ship and Ayanami together with Laffey torpedoes the enemy ship, managing to sink it, but Javelin distracts the enemy by a plane pointing at her, fortunately an F -8 riddles her before he fires at Javelin.

Javelin: Thanks Kitty!

Me: (Thumbs up) Nobody messes with my friends and lives to tell about it.

Me: Enterprise.

Enterprise: What's up?

Me: My E2-C detects that the Belfast fleet is having a hard time.

Enterprise: What!? Right now I'm going there! I leave this place to you!

Me: I am fine!

Hornet: Why did you do that?

Me: Let the princess save the maiden from her.

Hornet: Huh?

Meanwhile the Belfast fleet is in serious trouble, luckily they have managed to remain uninjured for the time being.

Edinburg: (Dodging the enemy attack) I'm going to die! I'm dying! OHHHHHHHHH!

Sheffy: (gunning down several cruisers) Instead of yelling, how about you shoot something to help?

Puri: What's up? How am I supposed to enjoy this?

At that moment, several Dauntless planes appeared and bombarded the enemy fleet, surprising everyone and that woman appears who is the nightmare of her enemies.

Enterprise: Sirennnn!

Purifier: Enterpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

At that moment both women shoot each other to mutual annihilation.

TO BE CONTINUE..........................

POST CREDITS SCENE:

We can see in the empire's secret shipyard and Eugen is here, because the project was cancelled, this place became somewhat neglected.

Eugen: Sorry Sakura Empire, but the help is not free, we will finish this project for you.

In that Eugen is surprised to see Akagi on the Orochi ship.

Eugen: Akagi? What is she doing here?

Akagi: Orochi... setting sail.

In that the ship is activated causing the whole place to rumble scaring Eugen a bit, the shipyard also begins to flood so that the ship can leave the port.

Outside, they all feel the telluric movement and thinking that it is a natural disaster, they all go to a safe place to take refuge from any debris that could collapse, when they all freeze when they see Orochi sailing through the sea.

Takao: What the hell is that?

Atago: Impossible, is that Orochi?

In that all the girls are surprised to see Akagi on the ship.

Zuikaku: Akagi! Akagi-senpai!

On the other hand, Kaga near the place she sees in a state of shock how her sister disobeyed her orders and did what she wanted, what hurts her the most is that her sister becomes a criminal.

Kaga: Akagi... why are you doing this?

TO BE CONTINUE.............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 47
Follow the fast-paced adventures in a dangerous world of a cruiser that doesn't exist, CLM-1701 a lone cruiser on a crusade to stop a war between fac...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.6K 63 2
I have been realizing that one of my most favorite anime's 'So I'ma Spider So What' doesn't have much reader insert kind of story so here I am makin...
14.6K 384 28
No yaoi No lemon No smut I also dont know what to call this yet Started: May 28 2021 Ended:June 13th 2021