The Senior [Completed]

Door GabrielleChnc

Sophia Williams is beginning her high school life. She goes to Oxford High School. A high school where Dylan... Meer

Chapter 1 - Freshman
Chapter 2 - Flirts
Chapter 3 - Prank Day!
Chapter 4 - Chemistry
Chapter 5 - Basketball and Parties
Chapter 6 - Track Team and... Date?
Chapter 7 - What's Going On?
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - High School Musical
Chapter 10 - Awkward
Chapter 11 - Winter Formal
Chapter 12 - Fist Fight
Chapter 13 - The Crush That's Not Really A Crush
Chapter 14 - Private Rehearsal
Chapter 15 - Dooms Day
Chapter 17 - Awkward Encounters
Chapter 18 - City Views
Chapter 19 - Shawty
Chapter 20 - Awkward Breakfasts
Chapter 21 - Kissing Other Girls
Chapter 22 - The Musical
Chapter 23 - After Party
Chapter 24 - The Final

Chapter 16 - The Senior

2.3K 75 15
Door GabrielleChnc

"Hey Soph?" Asked Michael, making me look up from his chest. I could just make out the outline of his face.

"Hmm," I murmured in response.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?" He asked quietly.

————————————————————————————————————————————

I literally thought that my heart had stopped, and that I was going to hyperventilate and die right then and there. It was deathly silent in my living room. I was still sort of huddled on Michael's lap, and he was looking down at me intently. He looked half amused and half anxious. I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his. I went to answer him, but no sound came out. I sat there with my mouth half open. He smirked at me, and leant slightly further down towards my ear.

"You know, whatever you say I'm going to kiss you anyway," he whispered huskily, giving me goosebumps all over my body.

We were only inches apart, just staring at each other. His hold on me was firm so that there was no way I could escape - even if I wanted to. I noticed that his thumb was rubbing soft circles on the edge of my thigh. My breathing hitched in my throat as he moved the hand that wasn't on my leg to my face. Ever so slowly, he placed a kiss at the bottom of my jaw before placing tiny kisses in a trail until he reached the corner of my lips. I heard him chuckle softly at the effect he was having on me, considering I could barely move. I sat still, his lips still attached to the very corner of mine. When I thought he was going to stay like that forever, he used the hand holding my cheek to turn my face ever so slightly, so that our lips met. He expertly manoeuvred the kiss, running his tongue along my bottom lip. Thank God he was totally holding me up, otherwise I would be a mess on the floor. I somehow found it within in me to kiss back, and I felt my lips move against his. We stayed joined at the lips for a few moments, before it took everything within me to pull away, and stare at him in confusion. 

"I thought you had a no-freshman policy?" I managed to mutter as he continued to hold my face in his hand.

"Not when it comes to you," he replied softly, as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

And then for the second time in five minutes, and the third time in one day, Michael Edwards kissed me. 

And at that moment, it didn't matter that Oxford's worst storm was happening right outside, it didn't matter that he was a senior and I was a freshman, it didn't matter that he was Dylan's best friend. All that mattered was that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. 

The kiss deepened, and Michael lifted me slightly off his lap, before lying me down on the couch all the while keeping our lips attached. He pulled back to smirk at me as he hovered over, before leaning back down and rejoining our lips. Michael supported his weight above me as he gently dipped his tongue into my mouth. I had literally never had a kiss this good. Fred had nothing on Michael. I moved my tongue along with his for a few more moments before he pulled away, still supporting his weight above me.

MICHAEL'S POV

I had tried. Honestly, I really had tried to ignore my feelings for Soph. But after seeing how cute she looked on my lap I simply couldn't ignore them any longer. She pouted when I pulled my lips away from hers, and I chuckled at her annoyance. There was another clap of thunder, and I felt her tense up beneath me. 

"It's okay," I whispered in her ear as I leant down and kissed her on her cheek.

She immediately began to relax, and I used this opportunity to begin kissing her neck. I found her sweet spot, and gently sucked on it. I felt her tense up again, but this time it wasn't because she was scared. At least I hoped not. She brought her hands up to my hair, running them through it. I found her lips again, and she kissed me back. I had no idea where Soph learned to kiss like this. She actually never ceased to amaze me. Not only was she one of the sweetest, prettiest girls - but she was also one hell of a kisser. 

And then suddenly, Soph's front door opened and a frazzled looking Dylan rushed in. Soph and I immediately split apart on the couch, both moving to different ends as far apart as we could. 

The rain must have stopped for Dylan to be able to get home. Funnily enough, I hadn't even noticed.

"Oh Soph I'm so sorry I couldn't get away from work, are you okay?" Asked Dylan frantically as he knelt down on the ground in front of Soph. Soph nodded, smiling down at him.

"Did Michael stay with you the whole time?" Asked Dylan, looking between Soph and I. Soph instantly turned a shade of red, and I smirked at her so that Dylan couldn't see. 

"Uh yeah he did," replied Soph awkwardly.

I did feel guilty about kissing Soph. I knew that Dylan would absolutely tear me up if he ever found out... but hopefully, that wouldn't ever happen. Dylan turned to me and gave me a grateful smile.

"Thanks man, I was worried she'd be alone," said Dylan as he relaxed.

"No worries bro, I would never leave Soph like that,"  I replied truthfully as I returned his man-hand-shake. Dylan insisted that I stay over for dinner, considering their Dad wasn't home. I didn't have anything better to do, and I wanted to stay with Soph, so I agreed. 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

SOPHIA'S POV

It was like my cheeks were a constant shade of red the entire dinner. Michael kept shooting me suggestive looks from across the table, and every now and then, he would run his foot up my leg ever so slowly - leaving me with goosebumps. Dylan didn't pick up on anything, but I was jumpy around him. I felt guilty, like a criminal. I had sworn to him I wouldn't  ever do anything with a senior, when a few minutes ago I had been kissing his best friend. It still felt weird, and it was surreal that Michael had even wanted to kiss me back. I had always thought that he thought of me as Dylan's "little sister" - just the annoying little freshman. And I didn't even know what the kissing actually meant. I mean, it wasn't like we could suddenly begin dating. I doubt that Michael even wanted to date. What if I was just another girl that he wanted to mess around with?

When the dinner finished, Dylan and Michael went into the living room to play Xbox. I wasn't going to join them - I needed this time to think. Leaving the two of them as they began to brutally punch one another through their characters on some violent Xbox game, I went into the hallway. I noticed that the washing machine had finished, and I stood outside the entrance to the laundry debating whether or not I should even bother unloading the washing in this weather. The storm had stopped, but it was still raining outside. It was night time now anyway, so I decided that it would be pointless to unload it. From my position, I heard Michael tell Dylan that he was going to the bathroom. I considered hiding in the laundry so that I wouldn't have to see him. This thought was pointless however, because Michael rounded the corner. His eyes settled on me, and he shot me a wink before putting a finger to his lips - signalling me to be quiet.

"Michael, what are you doing?!" I hissed as he backed me into our laundry - shutting the door quietly behind him. 

He simply raised an eyebrow and took a few more steps towards me, making me take steps backwards to get away.

"We can't do this, Dylan is just in the other room," I whispered stressfully. I groaned as I realised I had hit the wall, leaving me no place else to go. Michael smirked, realising that he had me trapped.

Closing the gap between us, he put his hands on either side of my head so that I was fully leaning against the wall with him in front of me. "Aw are you stuck?" He taunted quietly.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah some idiot trapped me in a laundry," I replied bluntly.

Michael raised an eyebrow, "An idiot hey?"

I smirked up at him, nodding.

"That's not very nice," he replied, looking down at me. Even though I was slightly annoyed at him, I couldn't help but notice that his lips were only inches away from mine. I instantly looked away, trying to distract myself. He placed a few fingers under my chin, making my eyes make contact with his.

"You know, there is one way you can get out," he said teasingly. I raised one eyebrow, staring at him reproachfully.

"And how's that?" I replied.

He grinned lopsidedly, "Kiss me."

I bit down on my lip, wondering what to do. Michael continued to stand there, trapping me against the wall.

"I'm not moving until you do it," he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I know he noticed this, because his smirk only widened. "Don't pretend you don't want to," he said quietly so that Dylan couldn't hear. And that was true - I did want to. Now that I knew what it was like to kiss Michael, I couldn't imagine not kissing him. And that was definitely a problem because it wasn't like I could go around kissing him whenever I felt like it. He was still standing in front of me with his hands beside my head, staring at me expectantly. Sighing, I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on his cheek, grinning evilly as I did so. 

"Can I go now?" I asked innocently.

He raised his eyebrows, shaking his head as he did so. He took the smallest step forward, so that there was no longer any space between us. Our bodies were totally touching, and I could feel him breathing as he looked down at me. 

"This" kiss "is" kiss "what" kiss "you" kiss "get" kiss "for" kiss "not" kiss "kissing" kiss "me", he said while placing kisses on my neck. He found my sweet spot again, making my knees go weak. I knew that he realised this because I heard him chuckle quietly against me, before picking me up and leaning me against the wall. This was a position I had never thought I would be in with Michael. My back was against the wall, and my legs were straddling his waist. We were finally the same height, so he simply closed the gap between us - kissing me full on the lips.

This boy had no idea of the effect that he had on me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

Safe Door Ema

Romantiek

92.8K 3.8K 40
Aubree has always been bullied, hurt, mistreated, and judged. She has never drank or smoked or even partied. She may not be a virgin but no one knows...
409K 9.1K 79
Elle has just turned 15 years old. Mason is her boyfriend, they've been in a relationship for 6 months or so. Elle realise she can't say 'no' to him...
167K 4.1K 24
Emma Golding doesn't like the fact of being in love in high school. She thinks all boys are immature and annoying and have no sense of style. She wan...
3.4K 108 27
Aaliyah Spencer is just your average high school senior. She has the of course over protective mother, a head full of dreams and a long year ahead of...