His Jars of Hyacinths (STYLE)

By kyles_watching

hanahaki AU‼️ (they're aged up🙀) stan x kyle fanfic ft: STYLE hints of BUNNY hints of CREEK angsty lmao :3 s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
A/N response
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
A/N
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
final A/N

29

3.1K 77 578
By kyles_watching

why is there deodorant lore in my comment section

POV: Kenny

"Oh my god, how do you always fuck this up?" i sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I'm sorry, I just... I don't know." Stan shrugs in response, looking down in guilt.

i re-met with Stan by Stark's Pond, and he had told me everything that had happened in the hospital.

"I can talk to him when he comes back to school." the noirette then says.

i look over at him, crossing my arms. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, he gets discharged in a few days."

groaning, i lean back into the bench we sit on, looking over the shimmering surface of the pond infront.

"Look," i begin, closing my eyes. "if you love Kyle, and Kyle loves you, you're only going to lose him by delaying this."

"What do you mean?" Stan asks, a concerned look on his face.

"Areyouafuckingretardorsomething.."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Look," i clear my throat, "you were a dick to him. Apologise for being a dick, or else his expectations of you will drop, and he wont love you anymore."

the boy scoffs, raising his hands in defence. "How was I being the dick? He's the one that lied to me about those fucking flowers!"

"Oh my god, you're so fucking clueless. Did you even ask Kyle where they came from?" i snap in response.

"He said he coughed them up."

"And what did you respond?"

Stan pauses, thinking back. "I said that sounded dumb."

fucking hopeless, i think to myself, dropping my face into my hands.

"What!? It does sound dumb!"

"Stan." i say quietly, still covering my face over with my hands.

he stays quiet, waiting for me to continue.

"Did you ask him, why he was coughing up flowers?"

another pause from the boy makes me look at him in annoyance.

"Alright, Stanley,-"

"-Woah?-"

"-I'm going to tell you something, and I want you to listen closely, okay?"

"Okay." Stan nods firmly, eyes set on me.

"If you stop listening at any moment, I will skin your dog."

"I'm listening."

"Good," i clear my throat, taking a deep breath. "Remember the bathroom incident?"

he smiles guiltily, letting out a nervous laugh. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that, by the way."

"It's fine. Remember the secret me and Kyle had?"

"Yeah! That illness." Stan says.

"Okay, but we weren't hiding the fact Kyle was ill. We were hiding what the illness itself was. Stan, can you tell me what Kyle was ill with?"

silence.

"Figured you didn't even ask him in the hospital," i sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry."

"Whatever. Have you ever heard of, uh, hanahaki?" i ask, turning fully to face the boy next to me.

after a moment of thinking, Stan shakes his head in denial.

"Alright. Google it."

he pulls out his phone, tapping away. "Uh, how do you spell that?"

"Oh, dude, I don't know. I can't even spell. Just base it on sound I guess." i shrug, flashing him an apologetic smile.

"Okay. Hanahaki?"

i nod.

"Ha.. na.. ha.. key? Oh, it showed anyways. Okay." Stan clicks on one of the links, researching. "Hm.... oh, he wasn't lying... oh! ...Oh."

"Mhm." i hum.

"Oh, wow." he puts his phone back into his pocket, before waiting a moment. "So this is all my fault."

"Yeah." i smile, as Stan shoots me a glare. "I mean, I guess he's cured now, but still. You should apologise."

"I know," he sighs, letting his head fall between his knees.

god, when did i become the couples councillor?

"Now." i add, after a moment of silence.

Stan looks at me, then at the darkening, dusky purple sky. "It's getting dark, it's probably beyond visiting time right now."

"What? Say that again but simplify it."

"They won't allow visitors in at this time of night."

"Oh," i respond, before we return to silence, just watching the wind brush against the surface of the water.

after a minute it two, i speak up. "So break in."

"Pardon?" he turns to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Break in." i shrug.

"That's illegal?" Stan scoffs, staring at me.

i stare back. "Didn't Kyle break into your house a night or two ago? For your little stargazing date?"

giggling, i watch the boy turn away, his face heating up to a light pink. "It wasn't a date."

"You wanted to kiss him afterwards, and I think that's how most dates end. For you people, I mean. Usually, I like to end my dates by taking the girl home, and-"

"-Stop, stop, stop, I don't want to hear about your sex life." Stan interrupts, covering his ears with his hands.

"Fine, whatever." i take his arms away from the side of his head with a laugh. "Just go break into Kyle's hospital room, apologise, then kiss him."

"Wait, I have to kiss him now?" he responds, blushing.

"Yeah, dude. Prove your love."

Stan raises an eyebrow. "But wouldn't that have been proven by the illness being cured?"

"Shut up."

"Okay, but how do I get in to his room? It's on the second floor." he sighs, leaning back against the hardwood bench.

i shrug. "How did Kyle get to your bedroom on the second floor?"

"He climbed a tree."

"Then there's your solution." i click my tongue, grinning.

"I can't climb trees."

i pause. "What, you never climbed trees as a child?"

Stan shakes his head guiltily, hanging his head down low.

"God, dude, you must have a sad childhood. What next, gonna say you didn't get hugged as a child either?" i comment, rolling my eyes in a teasing way.

"Whatever dude, atleast my parents bought me a phone."

i scoff, a smile on my face. "Dude, you are my parents."

"What?"

"You and Kyle got my phone. Mom and dad." shrugging, i watch Stan's confusion in amusement.

"Wait, why am I the mom?"

"Because you're a twink."

"I hate you."

--

having left Stark Pond, we make our way down the road, deep in conversation as we travel on the empty, desolate concrete path, en route to the hospital.

watching Stan weave up and down the paths, i follow slightly behind, hands buried in my pockets as we go.

light fades into view from behind, casting a long shadow of myself in my front view. a car beeps, slightly too late.

this is why god invented fucking pavements, kenny. jesus.

the last i remember is the momentary agony of my bones being splintered under the weight of the metal car, and a single thought on my mind.

Stan better fix things between him and Kyle. guess i'll find out tomorrow.

then, darkness.

and a faint:

"Oh my god! They killed Kenny!"

A/N
next chapter will be the last😭. hope you guys are excited >:3

[1136 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 456 17
- kyle broflovski and tolkien black has been hanging out more than ever, making tiktoks together, hanging out together, but, kyle's super bestfrien...
8.9K 166 8
This is a Style (Stan x Kyle) fanfiction if you don't like don't read. Stan's is having his 16th birthday in California, Stan's parents let him invit...
17.1K 304 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
20.5K 494 8
Cartman and Cupid me have been watching Kyle and Stan for a long time. Taking note of the way they act around each other. Asking town residents what...