Iterum (lucathy Fanfiction)

Von agirlindreamworld

Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. H... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 16

262 18 3
Von agirlindreamworld

" is this your hometown..?" she asked looking around.. The hills behind the mansion and huge trees... this  place is far different from obelia..

"yeah.. This is where I was born..." he mumbled.. He hold her hand and they teleported to one of a  rooms in a big silent mansion..

" why is this place so quiet..?" she whispered

"they would have  abandoned it ... This was where I lived  .. And this was  my room.." he said opening a door..

The creaking sound of the door echoed in the silent  corridors of that  dark mansion..

He walked to a cupboard and opened the  drawer and  took out a small toy car and a worn down  teddy bear..

" they are still here.. "he mumbled smiling..

Athy's P. O. V.

" are these your toys..? "

I  asked crouching down beside him..I can  feel  the mixed emotions in his eyes and that sad smile makes my  heart heavy..

Is this how he grew up.. In this dark mansion..?  Even though it's big , there is not a single soul and it been so many years and they just abandoned it like  this..?!! How cruel of them.. They didn't even kept it clean in memory of him..
My hands patted his head itself and he turned and  smiled at me..

"I told you I am OK.. Now enough with this sad  puppy face" he said poking my nose..he placed the toys back and walked out..

I stood there staring at them...imagining little  lucas  playing  with these toys  alone in this huge mansion... He had a small smile.. Since it's the only things which stayed with him and gave him company.. This teddy bear is so worn out ..

I carefully put them on my portal bag.. Portal bag is an  unlimited space we can create using magic.. It can be opened  and closed anywhere.. It looked so awesome as lucas always uses it. So I asked him to taught me how to make one for myself and it comes in handy at times like this  . I will Keep them safe in his  stead..

"sia..?"

he called and  I walked out.. As he was staring  at the huge wall size window.. The moonlight falling over him through the glass made him look So handsome..he looks sad still handsome

" let's go.. I think he is in  that mansion ..i can feel the  mana"

he mumbled as he hold my hand and we teleported there.. Unlike that  mansion.. This one is well maintained and lavish  with the lights   on.. But there is no workers since it's late at night. When we slowly opened the door.. A lady was sleeping sitting on the chair and a little boy was lying down on the bed. His face is red and he is panting.

Lucas stared at him with a blank face  and  that boy turned towards us..

"Haah.. Who... are you two..?" he asked panting... He kinda look like lucas with black hair .. But he has  grey eyes...

Lucas didn't said anything as he placed  his hand on his forehead and in few seconds.. He got better.. He sit  up on the bed and stared at us surprised..

" I feel.. Better now.." he mumbled touching his forehead..

"let's go.. He will be fine.." lucas said and I stared at him.. This is how lucas is.. He won't speak but show his love through action..

" hmm.. Let's go.." I mumbled and we are about to walk away but he hold lucas 's hand..

" are you.. My samchon..?" he asked titling his head..

" is he your brother's son..? So your brother is a Duke..?" I whispered and he nodded a yes..

" technically yeah.. I am.. " he said and took his hand away.

" I overheard mom and dad talking.. He said he wrote a letter to his brother without granny and grandpa knowing... They were planning on sending me away.. So  mom and dad was sad.. I thought you won't come.. Thanks for saving me samchon" he said and smiled..

I stared at lucas and he is silent..

" you are fine now.. If you felt like   that again, use this and I will come and help you.."

he said giving him some kind of locket  locket. I think it's that magic device he developed recently..this fancy pants    that child's  eyes shined bright..

"Thank you samchon.." he said smiling bright. Then his eyes turned towards   me..

" is she an angel..?" he asked gasping and blushing..

What's with this kid.?!!  Lucas nodded a yes smirking at me.. This jerk....

" no.. don't believe him.. I am not an  angel.. I am Human " I said and he tilted his head..

" no.. You look like an angel noona.." he said staring at me like he saw something unbelievable

" ohh.. I forgot.. Nice to meet you noona.. I am Franklin vinter"  he said and smiled..

"hmm... Hello.. I am Athanasia..". I said and he smiled bright..

We heard footsteps and lucas hold my hand..

"let's go.." he said and I turned back  waving  Franklin bye.. His face fell..

"are you two going already..?" he asked with a sad puppy face..

" yeah.. We have to go.. Bye.. Franklin.." lucas said and he slowly waved a bye..

We came back to my room.. He must have been exhausted.. We literally went to a different country .. And he used too much mana on treating  Franklin .

"lucas.. You should..

As I was talking he already fell asleep and fell over me.. I dragged him to the bed and made him lie down, removed his shoes.. And tucked him inside the bedsheet..

If lily know I let him sleep at my room. She will scold me until she feel tired . Saying I need to maintain dignity.. Even though we are friends.. he is still a guy .. Haah..blah blah.. I should wake him before she come..

Yeah I do know he is a guy.... A good.. handsome..hot..and kind guy ... Even though he is cocky, narcissistic and even arrogant sometines.. Still.. He is  good..

I stared at him sleeping and I never thought he would look so cute.. My fingers stroked his dark locks itself.. His hair is so soft and silky..he half opened his eyes.. Those red rubies amidst the dark and long eyelashes looks so dreamy .. And that beauty Mark is perfection at its peak ..

" you must be exhausted to   fell asleep like this..good night lucas "

I mumbled and he smiled a little..my heart fluttered..This pretty guy.. He is too pretty to be a boy.. He suddenly yanked me towards him and I fell over  him as I was caught off guard..

He pulled me closer and buried his face on my neck..

Bathump..bathump..bathump...my heart beats like crazy and my body is heating up from Our proximity.. I do hugged him earlier.. But it's not like this.. This feels too intimate to call it a friendly hug .. I tried to get up but his grip on my back is so tight  for me.. He is so strong after all.

"lucas.. Leave me.. If lily saw us like this I am dead.."

I whispered in his ear.. I am using lily as an excuse cause even   before she will see  us  I may  die  from arrhythmia..

"sia.." his mumbled..

"hmm..?"  I hummed as I  turned my face away.. I can't see this guy this close.. He is annoyingly  too handsome.. My poor heart..

" can't I  stay like this for a while..? " he mumbled as he hugged me tighter and he fell asleep again I think...

He is holding on  to me like he fervently needs me.. May be he got reminded of his childhood days as we visited that place..

"yeah fine.. But let me go.. Aren't I heavy..?" I said and he really let me Go even though his eyes are closed..

I lied down beside him and he hold my hand tightly... I stroked his head with my other hand and he slept peacefully.. Hmm.. Yeah. yeah.. sleep well..you Pretty boy..

.
.
.
" athy.. "

I heard a whisper and opened  my eyes to see lily staring.. no glaring at me.. Wow..!! What a great morning..!! I slowly Sat up and he is still holding my hand tightly.. Sorry lucas I Gotta go now.. I slowly let go of his hand and covered him well With bedsheets..

I  got up from the bed  and dragged lily out.. She was about to to scold me and I stopped her  and explained everything happened  lastnight.. It's not right to talk about lucas's personal Matter but since it's lily I think it's ok.. More than that I am afraid  of angry lily...

"I see.. So that's why huh.. Our poor lucas.. Then I will Let this slide this one time.."

she said and I sighed in relief.. I literally ran inside  bathroom and told lily I am fine by myself and came out after a shower.. She patted my hair dry as lucas slowly Sat up half asleep.. When he opened his eyes fully.. It was so funny to see  how confused and panicked he got ..

"oh you wake up..? Come back for breakfast.. I prepared for you too." lily said.. Lucas gulped as he stared at me  And I gestured him . It's all OK and he sighed in relief as he nodded a yes and vanished in thin air

He came back after a shower for breakfast.. But lily really didn't said anything as she served us food..

Felix P. O. V..

When I came to athy's Palace.. I saw lucas was already there.. He and athy are eating   looking  like two lost puppies as lily is staring at them from time to time.. Is something going on..? Pfft..but they are so cute..

"ohh felix.. Good morning.." lily said smiling.. Hmm. It's a great morning now...

"hii felix.."  those two said waving a hii and went back to eating..

" what brings you here..?"  athy asked smiling..

" claude wake up this morning..  and he said he wants to meet you.." I said and they stopped eating her face went blank.

" I see.. OK... I will come" she said after some time and smiled at me..

" are you really  OK with that..?" lily asked ans she nodded a yes.

" I am OK lily don't worry" she said smiling..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.4K 212 7
Short story #1 of reunion series It's a love story of two which started in thier teens and ended when they become adults But is it truly the end...
7.3K 351 16
"I hate you and never want to see you again..." Bang bang "I am sorry about everything.. From now on you can be happy again.." "No...!! No..!! Ple...
34.2K 974 50
"Lucas what do you mean 'you know what you did'?" I grabbed his hand hoping that he would stay. "Don't play dumb Athanasia you cheated on me with my...
3.9K 256 22
Athanasia de Alger obelia.. A college girl striving to achieve her goal that is ' to live a life which is peaceful and happy ' However, a moment...