Beautifull Eyes (Vkook fictio...

De Aneesana

Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, co... Mais

Author's Note
Glimpse of Story
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter :22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42,Part -1
Chapter 42,Part -2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 15

6.9K 313 13
De Aneesana

Tae has taken a good review of his surroundings and from what he has touched and observed, he's in a posh, beautiful room. The smells radiating of the couch and furniture is that of the new one. There's a restroom on the other side of the bed which he hasn't used yet and he desperately wanted to use.

The boy was aghast when that evil man indicated it clearly that he won't let him go. Why? Was the only question racking his mind. He killed his Aunt and Mark. He's a murderer and kidnapper to.

The mere thought of killing and murder made cold shivers run down his spine and not to mention how brutally he treated him when he blamed him for IU's kidnapping. And when he got to know the truth he's still not letting him free. What does he want from him? Maybe he thinks the boy is going to tell cops about him being a killer.

Yeah he's afraid that he might tell cops about him and he'll go to jail forever. And Tae is definitely going to do the same when he gets free from here but then again his heart didn't want IU to go through the pain of knowing about her cousin's deeds whom she considered like her own brother. What will happen to uncle Seo-joon and Min ypung auntie when they'll know there's a murderer in their family. Their heart will broke and their pride will fall.

Tae didn't want this to happen to Jeon's in his scariest dreams. His train of thoughts were stopped when he heard light footsteps approaching.

On cue the door of that room creaked opened. Tae was standing at the foot of the bed, his back facing the door. He didn't know who it is but he definitely knows it's not him. But nonetheless he was still scared.

Son, How's your foot?" The same soft voice of Aunt's reaches his ears and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Slowly Tae turned around with a slight limp and spoke rather inaudibly. "It's paining less." His voice extremely soft.

Aunt is the one who look after Jungkook and Eunwoo after their parents death. They treat Aunt like their own mother and she treat them like her own sons. Aunt used to work in mansion under Jungkook's mother but after their death. He bought his own mansion and asked Aunt to stay with him. Eunwoo was in New York for studies so Aunt came with him to his mansion and has been taking care of him and his house from then on wards. Even tho Aunt loved him a lot and he does the same but still she knows the lines of her authority on him.

Aunt never saw him bringing a man or woman to his place and let alone a boy, she was stunned. The boy was beautiful and has an innocence to his face. She didn't know why or what but she silently treated the unconscious boy and stitched his foot when he was unconscious. Aunt also changed his clothes on Jungkook's order.

When Aunt tried to ask him about it. He simply dismissed the topic saying. 'Take care of his food and everything Aunt. He can't see.'

And now looking at the scared boy standing in front of her Aunt couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Because it was clearly written on the boy's face that he's here against his will.

"Son you shouldn't be standing, come sit here." Aunt lightly held the boy's hand and made him sit on the bed. She sat beside him. "Son, What's your name?" The woman asked sweetly.

Kim Taehyung." The boy didn't hesitate as he replied softly. "Tae if you need anything just let me know." Aunt spoke kindly.

Smiling softly, Aunt went out of the room not before telling he's going to bring some clothes for him.

Tae didn't hear the locking of the door and he had the urge to run away but how in the world he can run away .But before he could implement his thoughts the door opened again.

"Here." Aunt placed neatly folded clothes in Tae's lap. "These are Kook's clothes. His clothes will do for now." Tae just sat there listening and was wondering to ask Aunt to help him familiarize with the essentials in the restroom.

Come I'll tell you about the stuff in the restroom." Tae smiles softly knowing that Aunt read his face. Limping, he followed the elderly woman into the restroom by holding her hand.

When Aunt realized Tae's limping. She took the ointment from the med box and made Tae sit on the edge of the bathtub and applied the ointment on his foot so it won't get wet much.

After telling Tae about the stuff and making him touch everything Aunt left the restroom and informed she's waiting in the room for him before closing the door.

Tae heaved a sigh and get rid of the clothes. He closed his eyes and turned on the shower. Lukewarm water relaxed his muscles and he felt like bathing after ages.

His honey brown hair reached neck, silky & fluffy. He applied the shampoo and massaged his hair and washed his body off dirt.

He knows he shouldn't be here enjoying his bath but he need the bath to get neat and clean because he's an extreme hygienic person. God knows how he survived these two days without bathing. And now after the bath he knows his brain will focus on escape rather than hygiene and he can think properly.

Drying himself with the towel. He wore it around his body and brushed his teeth with the new set of toothbrush Aunt gave him. He brushed his teeth to such extremes that he felt content that they will be clean.

He changed into the clothes Aunt provided him and they were loose on him to which he was really glad, but the neckline was so broad and deep that the tshirt fall of his right shoulder twice. His hairs were wet so he let them open to get dry

Aunt chuckled softly at Tae. Poor boy was looking so small in those loose clothes. "I'll take his permission to bring new clothes for you."

"No Aunt!" Tae spoke on instant. "I will go back home. I don't need new clothes." he spoke softly.

When Aunt kept quiet. She continued. "Aunt, l-I n-need to talk to him. Can you.." Tae trailed off.

He's been thinking about this a lot in the restroom. He will try to talk to him confidently about him going back home. And he must listen to him.

"Son he's not home but he'll come back at seven." Aunt spoke softly understanding what the boy asked for.

Even tho Aunt wanted to ask him about certain things which led Tae here but Aunt knows not to cross the line when it comes to Jungkook. If he wanted her to know. He'll tell her everything himself.

Would you like to come downstairs with me. I'm going to prepare dinner. You might get bored here all alone." Aunt offered the hesitant boy.

Tae thought for a bit. Maybe if he's not here he could use this time to understand his surroundings and if Aunt is willing to take him out of this room herself then what's the better opportunity than this.

"Yes Aunt. I'd love to." Tae replied smilingly.

They both went into the kitchen. Aunt guides her and Tae tried his best to understand the setting. Even tho the boy was occurring calm from outside but from inside he was mustering his courage to face him and is evaluating all the points he's going to present in front of him.

Aunt occurs to be the most kind person he has ever met. He didn't know why but Aunt gave him that motherly vibes, he always yearned for.

He also got to know that no one works inside this mansion except for Aunt and Dami. Before he could ask Aunt where was this Dami. Aunt told him she went to visit her married sister who is in the hospital for delivery.

Tae also got to know that there are men outside the mansion for security purposes. Not once Aunt asked the boy, why is he here? Or what's the purpose? No, Aunt is behaving like Tae is the new member of the house.

Because no one tell the guests about the rooms in the house, about the gym, swimming pool and garden and what not. As if she's telling Tae that if you get bored in the house. These are the places you can visit for boredom and that particular thing did not set well with him.

Tae felt the urge to talk to Aunt about needing her help in escape but he can't take the chance. First he'll talk to him, to let him go and then if he didn't listen, he'll escape. So if he talked to Aunt before that, Aunt will probably keep eyes on him.

More than half of his conscience was saying that talking to him is bad idea but smaller part encouraged him for his freedom.

But if he didn't listen than escaping will be like searching a needle in a river. After knowing the numbers of security guards roaming outside this house.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.2K 3.8K 38
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
915K 37.4K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...
183K 6.5K 43
𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚�...
647K 21K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...