Darkraijin: The Supernatural...

By KaijuMaster20

A teenage boy named Damien Burke who has the powers of Shadows who seeks to destroy all supernatural like gho... More

Bio
Antagonist: Team Ghost Kaiju Haunters
Hero Cameo: Kamen Rider Ghost
Prologue: Shadow Ghost of Tokyo
2. Meeting Lubbock and First Attack!
3. Virgolial & Dormammu's True Form Reveal
4. Hiring Supernatural Member & Visions
5. An Old Friend!
6. Battling against Pterodactyl Ghost & Para-Nova
7. Meeting a Certain Warriors
8. A Shocker on Shock Street!
10. A New Hellspawn in Town! (Short)
11. Heisei Heroes United!
12. Ghost Virgo & Rowan's Demise
Epilogue
Post Credit: Captured by DC Fake Heroes!

9. Battle of Tokyo and New Friends

46 2 1
By KaijuMaster20

No Pov.

=====>Middle of Tokyo<======

When Damien, Lubbock, Sakura, Mavis, Vigo and Spitter are looking around the city, they see the damage of the city where all ghosts attack. Suddenly, they heard wind noises as they saw Ghost Virgo flew towards them in further front of them.

G. Virgo: *evil smile* Well, well, well, ain't is it some meddling human kids and their kaiju friends. 

Damien: *glare* Since you called us meddling kids like Mystery Inc., we can destroy all your ghostly monsters once and for all.

Lubbock: *nodded* Yeah, you think you can exterminate all humanity and restore it with ghosts. 

Mavis: Not cool dude.

Sakura: *glare* We will defeat you. 

Spitter: *glare* Yeah, there's all of us Heisei Heroes will defeat your ghostly dragon's ass.

Vigo: *glare* And you won't destroy this world.

G. Virgo: *growls* Hmm, if you want to play that game. I'll give you one, my army of ghosts, ghouls and monsters.

He summons all supernatural creatures to fight them all.

All army of supernatural monsters are ready to battle against Damien's team, Damien & Lubbock faces at each other as they nodded to transform.

Damien/ Lubbock: SHADOW TRANSFORMATION!/ HENSHIN!

And shadow claws covers Damien as he transforms into Darkraijin.

Then Lubbock transforms as well.

Lubbock transforms into Kamen Rider Ghost.

Lubbock (Ghost): My life is burning bright!

Damien (Darkraijin): I will drag you all into the shadows!

G. Virgo: Tch, now this is what I call ghost busting. DESTROY THEM!

They were all charging towards them, suddenly a green lightning struck on Spitter as he was grunting and everyone saw him changing into new evolution. Inside of Spitter's DNA, his blood has fully combined DNA of Dilophosaurus & Amazon Omega, both Blood DNA has combined together to make him stronger than any other Monsters, Mutants, Robots or Aliens.

====>Outside of Reality<=======

Back to Damien & his teammates, they saw Spitter's body begin to transform into a new evolution. Lubbock saw Spitter's arm that blades are sprouted out, Sakura saw his snout added with saber teeth, Mavis saw his back spine begin to sprout with more spikes. Ghost Virgo and his ghostly minions saw Spitter's evolutionary while their eyes widened.

G. Virgo: *eyes widened* What is this nonsense?!

Damien, Sakura, Vigo, Lubbock & Mavis watched Spitter stand back up with his new evolutionized version, then the Lost One started charging at him with his metal pipe. But suddenly, Spitter grabbed his arm & ripped it off like it was nothing.

Their eyes widened that Spitter kills the Lost One instantly, he revealed himself from the shadows in his new evolution form.

Spitter: *growls* GGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He glares back at all Lost Ones, Ghosts, Ghouls, Gammas & Searchers, they are afraid of his new abilities that he can kill anyone in his path. 

Lubbock (Ghost): *eyes widened* Did Spitter kills the Lost One like its nothing?!

Sakura: *eyes widened* I never seen him like this!

Vigo: *shock* The Green Lightning gives him new evolution, he has two DNA of Dilophosaurus and Kamen Rider Amazon Omega. Two DNA combined together to made him stronger than any other creatures.

Damien: *eyes widened* Is that why-

Vigo: *nodded* Yep, he's officially an Irradiated Dilophosaurus. 

Spitter charges at the Lost Ones as he slice & dice them all, he punches the Lost One's chest through as he holds an Ink Heart as he smashes it and sliced the Male Lost One in half. He sprouts his arm blades out as he dashes towards all the Ink Monsters as he slays them all, he grabbed the female Lost One's head as she struggle to escape and he ripped her head off while her ink blood are spilling out as he smashed her head into pieces. 

G. Virgo: *eyes widened* He's a monster!

Damien and the others are shocked frightened that Spitter killing all the Lost Ones, Ghost Virgo's eyes widened that Spitter become a true monster and finally Spitter killed all the Lost Ones & Searchers while their ink are everywhere. Spitter faces back at his teammates with his smirk. 

Spitter: *Smirking* Do you guys want to fight these ghostly villains or what?

Vigo: 0-0...............*smirk* Welp, time to kick ass.

He flew towards the Ghouletons as he punched them, he shocked as he faces back at them.

Vigo: Guys, you can punch these Ghouls. They're normal like Gammas, let's rock n' roll. 

He punched & kicked another Ghoulenton from behind, Mavis uses her vampiric ability to freeze them all as she slashes them all into pieces and they explode. Sakura uses her both Sai as she slashing all and they exploded. With Lubbock, he pulled the handle of his driver.

Announcer: DAI KAIGEN! OMEGA DRIVE!

He kicked all of Gammas as they exploded, he slashed them as well. He transforms again, as he puts Billy the Kid eyecon inside his Ghost Driver.

Announcer: KAIGEN! BILLY THE KID! (Bullet ricochet) HYAPPATSU! HYAKUCHU! ZUKYUNE! BAKYUNE! (Electric guitar and bullet ricochet). 

He transforms into the legendary outlaw form. 

Lubbock (Ghost/ Billy the Kid): Yeehaw partners, let's rowdy up!

He pulls out his Gunslingers as he shoots all of Gammas, he shoots one from behind and he knocks another Gamma as he faces back at them. He pulled the handle again to defeat them all.

Announcer: DAI KAIGEN! OMEGA IMPACT!

He pulls out his Gan Gun Sabe Rifle mode as he charges up and he unleashes it to destroy all Gammas as they have all been destroyed. Vigo and Damien (Darkraijin) fighting all Gammas & Ghoulentons, Vigo punched another Ghoulentons and he kicked them back as his eyes are glowing yellow as he ready to destroy them all, he jumped high and he kicked them all. Damien (Darkraijin) uses his finisher as he used Shadow Impact to destroy all Gammas & Ghouletons. But they faces back at the Ghosts are ready to fight them as well. 

Darkraijin (Damien): Damn it, we can't defeat these guys.

Ghost (Lubbock): I know, they can possess, go through you and others. 

Mavis: What are we gonna do now?

Sakura: *nodded* Yeah, we can't fight those kind of ghosts.

Spitter: *growls* This is getting harder than we thought. 

Vigo: Who's the idiot going up against those ghost?

But, it was rudely interrupted by Izuku Phantom Midoriya who always like to show-off other heroes.

Izuku (Phantom): *smirking* Don't worry guys, I'll defeat these ghosts.

Vigo: *growls* Oh. My. FUCKING GOD! NOT THIS ASSHOLE!

Spitter: *pointed at Izuku* SIMP ALERT! AN ASSHOLE NAME IZUKU MIDORIYA HAS CROSSED OVER OUR UNIVERSE. 

Suddenly, a same purple dragon pushed him out of his way.

Announcer: LEVEL UP!

Izuku was about to get back up, but Draco Beast decided to knock him out as he faced back at them. 

D. Beast: *smiles* Hey guys, I just decide to come out from my video game realm. Oh, I decided to bring my friends. 

Suddenly, a skeletal kaiju are piled up as bones. But, it rebuilt itself as it reformed into a Skeletal Kaiju.

After the skeleton kaiju, a certain kaiju who looks resembles of Godzilla. But a lizard-type kaiju known as Zilla Junior.

Their eyes widened that Draco Beast brought two allies with him, Draco Beast faces back at Damien and his team.

D. Beast: *smiles* Meet my friends, the skeleton kaiju is Skeletosaurus. He's a living fossil kaiju who used to be a kaiju named Magnosaurus.

Skeletosaurus: *soft growls & nodded*

D. Beast: This big fella here is the kaiju of 1989 in New York Attack, he is the son of Zilla Sr. He has radiated powers to take on any mutated monsters, his name is Zilla Junior. 

Zilla Jr: *roars* SSSSSKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEOOOONNNGGGGKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D. Beast: *smiles* Oh, I almost forgot. I'm Draco Beast, the Eighteen Heisei DaiKaiju Hero. 

Damien (Darkraijin): *nodded* Yeah, that's great and all. But, we got ghostly problems. 

Draco Beast saw all ghosts from Ghostbusters franchise, he pulls out a Gashat of Ghostbusters. 

Announcer: GASHAT! GHOSTBUSTERS! THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE! IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD! WHO ARE YOU GONNA CALL?! GHOSTBUSTERS! PROTON RIFLE!

He summons a rifle Proton gun.

Then he points at the ghosts as he shoots at them, he brings more Gashats as he summons them all. Now everyone has Proton Rifles as they nodded to shoot all the ghosts, except for Slimer who was enjoying eating the food at the empty restaurant. Vigo shoots another ghost chiefs as he whacks him in the head.

Vigo: *smirk* Boo ya, now that's how you bust a ghost.

Lubbock (Ghost) shoots other ghosts, he blasts them away. Then he saw Mayhem lifted Mavis' leg. 

Mavis: *glare* Hey! Get you dirty ghostly claws off of me!

Then Lubbock (Ghost) shoots Mayhem as he lets Mavis drop on the vehicle and she sees a ghost pilgrim as she shoots him, she kicks him back and Sakura shoots the Ghost Pilgrim's head. Spitter shoots the another ghost as he punched another ghostly monster.

Spitter: *smirks* Slam shot, bitch!

Then a Ghost of Elizabeth Aldrigde screeches at Darkraijin (Damien) as he punches another ghost and he notice Elizabeth is coming up behind him, he grabs her arm and slammed her to the ground and threw her to Ghost (Lubbock) and shot her into pieces. He gives him a thumbs up, then Zilla Junior uses his Atomic Breath at them as they turn into ashes. Skeletosaurus uses his Echo Roar as they blow away from him, Draco Beast keeps on shooting them as they are disappearing. They faced back at Ghost Virgo while glaring at them.

G. Virgo: *growls & death glare* Grr, you may think you won this side. I will meet you all at the tower to defeat me and Rowan the Destroyer! Get ready for Crumble Heisei Daikaijus, for your final spookify battle. 

He flew to the tower as he was waiting to fight him & Rowan, everyone looked at the Eiffel Tower of Tokyo. Damien and the others, but it was rudely interrupted by Izuku again. 

Izuku (Phantom): *smirk* Let's go fellow heroes, we sh-

BANG!

But someone shot Izuku's head, everyone's eyes widened as they heard whistling as they saw Draco holding a pistol.

(A/n: Pause, Draco's voice acting will be AARGONOMIC, a Youtube Gamer. He's funny & cocky, Draco will be like him when he's cocky).

====>Back to Draco<======

Draco: *whistles* God, I hate fucking Deku-Verse right now.

Spitter: *smiles brightly* Draco! Your here!

Draco: Yeah, what the hell do you think? I was looking for you tweedledee & tweedledumbass here has disappeared without a trace. 

Lubbock (Ghost): I'm sorry, who are you?

Draco: I'm Draco fucker, what do you think. Member of the DaiKaiju Warriors.

Mavis: Wow, rude.

Spitter: *nodded* Yep, that's Draco. 

Vigo: Draco, how did you get here & why did you have a pistol to kill Izuku?

Draco: Well, I was bored while I was sleeping and all of sudden ya fucking disappeared and I was drinking sweet tea or some other crap. But this freaking mysterious portal took me here in this universe as I saw a army of ghost, but all of fucking sudden...Fucking Deku who appears to be a simp from other people. Who the fuck cares about him, he's a worthless little shit. Why are they simping him, he's got powers and the same thing with Jaune Arc. Why they fuck they simping him as well. Good thing I brought a pistol to kill Izuku right in front of you guys. 

Lubbock: Okay, that's what I called *pointed at dead Izuku* Commit Murder. 

Draco: *cocky smirk* Hey, I play GTA 5. That means I got 2 stars, you asshole.

D. Beast: *eyes widened* Damn, cold-blooded killer.

Draco: Okay *pointed at Draco Beast* who's this chump.

D. Beast: *glare* Excuse me, this chump has a name: Draco Beast the Arcadian Wyvern.

Draco: *confused* Wait?.......Wait.........*glare* FUCKER! YOU COPYCAT, YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT NAME! MY NAME IS ALSO DRACO!

D. Beast: *glare* Okay, you cocky runt. Why don't you change your name into something else then.

Draco: *glare* For fuck you, asswipe. My name stays in the right here, retard. 

D. Beast: *glare* Change your name like Varan's name, idiot.

Sakura: -_- I can tell those two don't get along. 

Zilla Junior: -_- I feel the same way.

Vigo: *sighed* Yep, those two don't get along. 

Draco: *glare* Why don't you play games with some chick or something, jackass. 

D. Beast: *glare* Your mama is so fat, she can't even lift weights and she broke her back. 

They gasped, Draco left eye twitching as he insult him back.

Draco: *glare* Yo mama is so fat........when she got on the scale it said, "I need your weight not your phone number. 

Everyone: *OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spitter: Burn, burn! He just insulted him!

D. Beast: *death glare*...........Grrr......You did not insult my mother of the Wyvern Family. 

Draco: *smirk* Oh I got another one. Yo mama is so fat, if she lifts those wings up higher, she might pop like a balloon. 

D. Beast: *roars* YOUR DEAD, LIZARD!

He pounces on him while he's choking & strangling him alive, Vigo walks towards them as he lifts their tails up as they glaring at each other. 

Vigo: Okay, you two want to join forces to defeat both Ghost Virgo & Rowan or you two want to kill each other right in front of us. 

Both Draco & Draco Beast glared at each other, but they sighed as they faced back at each other. 

D. Beast: *sighed* Okay.

Draco: *scoffs* Whatever.

Vigo: *nodded* Okay, let's go then.

He puts them down as they run towards the Eiffel Tower to defeat Ghost Virgo & Rowan the Destroyer. 

As the screen fades black, Draco & Draco Beast fighting each other like both Crocosaurus & Thunderbolt.

=========================================.

To Be Continued.

Sorry that I took so long, but I'll see ya in another chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 5.3K 24
After losing to Alain in the Kalos League, Ash was betrayed by his friends and pokemon including his faithful companion Pikachu. Ash was a the edge o...
2K 45 9
Dark was born with wolf ears. He hides them from the whole world. Because of his ears not a lot of people he isn't liked all that much. Dark dreamed...
10K 210 30
She is Darkness, he is fire. What happens when the two meet? Blaze is the son of Johnny Blaze, the ghost rider. But when his father gets ambushed by...
48.3K 3.6K 126
Damien is now enjoying his new life in another world after going through some trial and errors like being a wanted criminal and being hunted down by...