Quiet girl-NottiOsama FanFict...

Galing kay Desi2lit

A nottiosama fanfiction Is she as quiet as they say she is? Higit pa

CHARACTERS/PROLOGUE
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐–๐Žโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐ˆ๐—โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐“๐„๐ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ
4k
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (MINI)
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐Ž๐๐„,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐“๐–๐Ž,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ (mini,filler)
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ!

๐Ž๐๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

3.3K 53 16
Galing kay Desi2lit

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MARCH 26th,2023

"Kehlani come on!" Nymeir yelled. "I'm coming!" I yelled.back I walked downstairs to see Nymeir on his phone. I flicked the back of his head " nigga don't ever rush me again, ya heard" I said.

"Lil girl youn tell me what ta do, we going to the studio after school?" Nymeir questioned. " you Alr kno I was gon say yea" I responded " igh we working on gangsta rii?" Meir said " yea,L got the chorus ready?" I questioned." Yea She do, but let's just go to school" Nymeir said.

" yea school" I said softly " look ik people be messing witchu but you gotta get over it, just come hang with me and my friends" Nymeir said I looked at him like he was stupid "what nigga no" I said.

" igh, but why you dress like a boy?" Nymeir raised his eyebrows "Nigga cs ion like attention and you know that" I said " oh Alr, jus had to make sure my baby sis not lesbian" he said causing me to bust out laughing.

(OOTD WITHOUT BAG)

"Girl Getcho ass out the car kehlani" nymeir said " nigga holdon I'm coming" I responded looking in the mirror you got this Lani just do what you normally do I said before I got out the car.

Nymeir had already found his friends so I was left alone " Kehlaniii bookiee" Ja'shae yelled causing everyone of her friends to look at me I waved and put my hood on walking away.

I walked into my class nd walked to my desk I was just zoning out as usual until "Kehlani are you done?" The teacher questioned I slowly nodded my head.

"Bring it up here" she stated  I gulped feeling nervous to get up in front of everyone and walk they already like laughing at me don't make it no better.

People started snickering and whispering stuff as I got up and walked to the desk don't fall Lani,don't fall I thought  I finally put the paper down " thank you" the teacher said.

The bell finally rung time for P.E I hated that class with a passion because everyone was in it " Heyy bookie come sit wit us" Ja'shae said to me " unt unt, tell Nymeir I'm be at the Stu" I said walking out of the school.

"Yoo Meir kehlani said she at the Stu if you lookin fa ha" I said and everyone looked at me stupid except fa Meir " what?!" I said " who tf is kehlani?" Quay questioned "wrd, that's Meir new gf or sumn" Amir said.

Me and Meir looked at him like he was half crazy " Nigga that's my sister,Fuck wrong witchu" Meir said " naa ian kno you had a sista Meir" notti says.

"She don't talk to nb that's why" I said "wrd all she do is either be in ha room or in the Stu" Meir said everyone looked at him " Holdon so you got a sista that sings" ddot says " yea anyway y'all pulling up ta my house afta This class?" Meir questioned. "Yea" we all agreed.

" Alr you can start" her producer says so she starts singing

[song at the top]

I need a gangsta

To love me better

Than all the others do

To always forgive me

Ride or die with me

That's just what gangsters do

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse

I got secrets

That nobody, nobody, nobody knows

I'm good on, that pussy shit

I don't want, what I can get

I want someone, with secrets

That nobody, nobody, nobody knows

I need a gangsta

To love me better

Than all the others do

To always forgive me

Ride or die with me

That's just what gangsters do

My freakness is on the loose

And running, all over you

Please take me to places

That nobody, nobody knows

You got me hooked up on the feeling

You got me hanging from the ceiling

Got me up so high I'm barely breathing

So don't let me, don't let me

Don't let me, don't let me go

I need a gangsta (Gangsta, gangsta)

To love me better (Love me, love me better, baby)

Than all the others do (They do, they do, they do oh)

To always forgive me (Always forgive me)

Ride or die with me (Ride or die with me)

That's just what gangsters do (Do)

"And we're done" my producer said " Alr send it to me" I said walking ou the booth " Alr did girl" my producer said " Alr bye L" I said waving and walking home.

When I got home my brother was nowhere to be found so I just go shower and do my skin care I put on a psd spider man shorts and a spider man shirt

"Nymeir bring me my charger!" I yelled from my room " no you come get it!" He yelled back I walked out my room until I heard some voices Nymeir knows ion like attention on me.

" Mer mer who hea" I said " My friends now come get the damn charger guh" he yelled " mmtch coming" I walked downstairs all eyes were on me.

[omniscient pov]
" here and hold ya head up they ain't gon do nun" Nymeir told his sister she held her head up to be faced with the one and only Notti Osama "thank you" she said taking the charger from her brother.

Damn notti thought to himself Nymeir never told him he had a fine ass sister " gyatt" dd said causing notti to shoot him a mug real fast.

" Yoo chill on my sista dick" Nymeir said to the boy " damn dats ya sista how come I never noticed her" ddot says " Naa shorty bad fasho" quay says
"She got the gyatt" Kyla says causing everyone to laugh.

" Chill yaal Fr that's my sista I'll hurt yaal lil asses" Nymeir says to his friends " MEIR I SENT YOU GANGSTA , WE FINISHED IT!" Kehlani yelled to her brother.

"IGH IM FINNA LISTEN TO IT" Nymeir yelled back putting on his sister song " NAAA THIS PAINNN" Ddot yelled causing Ranae to mug him

" fuck you looking at Ranae" ddot bucked at Ranae causing her to jump in nottis arm " baee he was gon hit Mee" Nae said causing everyone to look at her like she was slow " naaa notti you got a crybaby girlfriend" dd says

THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS

HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT IT

IDEAS

YALL FW THE STORY?

DESII OUT✌🏽

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 59 7
เผป๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
26.1K 663 16
I didn't forget about my Ricothegiant Fan girls out there โœจ Now this is a warning โš ๏ธ My Story's contain Smut, Angst, and mostly fluff . That being...
264K 5.8K 32
"ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด› แด€ ษขแด€ษดษขsแด›แด€"
55.4K 748 27
just read it pleaseeeee E4N FOREVER 14 Is it the kisses for me? Is it the kisses for me? She like hit it for me She like ouu~ she like ouu~ yo...