Bullet Screen Taught Me To Be...

By 0003min

Title: 弹幕教我做女王 | Bullet Screen Taught Me To Be A Queen Author: 虎昭昭 Chapters: 207 [COMPLETED] MACHINE TRANSLA... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3-4
Chapter 5-6
Chapter 7-8
Chapter 9-10
Chapter 11-14
Chapter 15-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 29-30
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94
Chapter 95-96
Chapter 97-98
Chapter 99-100
Chapter 101-102
Chapter 103-104
Chapter 105-106
Chapter 107-108
Chapter 109-110
Chapter 111-112
Chapter 113-114
Chapter 115-116
Chapter 117-118
Chapter 119-120
Chapter 121-122
Chapter 123-124
Chapter 125-126
Chapter 127-128
Chapter 129-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-185
Chapter 186-190
Chapter 191-195
Chapter 196-200
Chapter 201-205
Chapter 206-207
Chapter 208-112 [EXTRA]

Chapter 89-90

158 1 0
By 0003min

Chapter 89 - The inside should be the outside.

Suddenly, when he encountered such a change, the elephant in the yard stood up from the ground with some uneasiness. Under the comfort of the elephant slave, nothing happened.

But the elephant slave also stood aside at this time, holding the elephant's nose and trembling. He didn't expect to see such a big play today.

Jiang Zhen raised his eyes and glanced at Xiang Nu, glanced at the bodyguards who followed him again, and said, "Promoting out that today, the prince of Wei tried to assassinate me in the elephant courtyard."

"Undersood." Hei Zhuang took the order and said, "I'll take this person down."

"Call the doctor over and save his life. The living Prince of Wei is more valuable than the dead.

The purpose of Weiyang's suicide is so obvious that there is no need for trial. Hei Zhuang took a simple and neat move, directly tied Wei Yang and his guard, and closed the small dark room.

When Jiang Zhen told King Jiang about the play that happened in the courtyard today, King Jiang cooperated to surround the Wei people in the guest house. He also wrote a letter and sent it to the Wei Kingdom to condemn the King of Wei.

At the beginning, Wei Guo sent the quality in order to make peace, but now the protons came to 'assin' the princess, which was simply bad intentions. If the king of Wei didn't give a reasonable explanation, don't blame Jiang Guo for taking action.

The assassination of Weiyang is Jiang Zhen's one-sided words. There is no evidence or material evidence, and Jiang Zhen's body is not broken at all. Therefore, Jiang's ministers are condemning passionately, but in private, they are insangling everywhere like the melon field.

"What's the matter? Why did Gong Ziyang assassinate the girl? It shouldn't be. According to common sense, Wei Yang has no reason to assassinate the princess.

"The attitude of Wang Shang and Tai Nv is also very strange. Jiang Guo should be the most stable at this time, but the king's words against the king of Wei were fierce, and there was a posture of starting a war without saying a word, which was not normal.

But no matter how everyone inquired, Guo Fan and Zuo Xiang's important ministers were very tight-mouthed and did not reveal anything. They just silently prepared for war, as if they wanted to vent their anger at the State of Wei.

After more private learning in Duyi, there are more bosses, and they are also secretly flinging about the meaning of Jiang.

"I'm afraid that the assassination is fake. It's true that Jiang Guo wants to take action against Wei Guo. Gong Ziyang is just an excuse."

"Gong Ziyang is not a fool. He assassinated the princess in the princess's mansion. The black general is so brave. With her, who dares to assassinate the princess."

"The woman said 'assination', that is assassination. It's useless for us to say more, unless Wei Yang can come out alive and complain for himself in the future.

"No matter whether it's true or not, I just need to record the truth of this matter, and the authenticity is up to future generations to judge."

There are still many smart people in the world. It is not easy to unify everyone's words without evidence.

Everyone was confused about Jiang Zhen's operation. Although he muttered endlessly in private, he still supported Jiang Guo on the surface. Who told them to be in Jiang Guo now? They had to bow their heads under the eaves.

Just as there was a lot of discussion on the side of Jiang Guodu, an envoy from the State of Wei came, and his purpose was also very clear.

Queen Wei is seriously ill and is about to die. She wants to see Wei Yang again before she dies.

If King Jiang is willing to fulfill Wei Yang's filial piety, King Wei is willing to reward him heavily, and he can even give King Jiang 5,000 horses. During this period, King Wei will send another son to be a proton.

"I heard that Wei Guo defeated the Hu people and captured tens of thousands of cattle and sheep. It seems that Wei Guo has gained a lot this time. It's just that doesn't the messenger feel that his request is excessive? Gong Ziyang only assassinated the princess two days ago. Do you want to spend money to redeem people today? What do you think of my country as Jiang? King Jiang's expression was subtle and his tone was angry.

He and Jiang Zhen thought that Wei Yang was an abandoned son, but they didn't expect that he was really the heart of King Wei. Before making trouble, he was willing to exchange the man for a war horse. It's just that the messenger came a little too late.

"The prince Yang assassinated the princess? Impossible! This is absolutely impossible!" The messenger of the Patriotic Republic of China categorically denied it.

According to the time of the letter, the letter cursed by King Jiang should not have been sent to the State of Wei now, and it should be the messenger of the State of Wei without knowing it.

If he knew that there was such a assassination, he would not dare to ask King Jiang to return the country with protons in the court.

It is impossible to let people go. Jiang Wang easily locked up the messenger together.

[The messenger is the same. Come as soon as you come. What other gifts do you want to bring? Just think of it as the mental loss of A Zhen who was frightened.]

[Ten cannons have been sent to Dafeng County. If Wei Guo dares to make trouble, it must be enough for them to drink a pot.]

[Originally, the public opinion trend in Duyi was very delicate, but as soon as the messenger of the State of China came, it was even more subtle.]

The arrival time of the messenger of the State of Patrioticism is too embarrassing. How can it not make people think too much?

"I was just suspicious before, but now I really feel that it's Jiang Tainv who is framing me."

"To make a proton is the chip sent by Wei Guo. It's normal to have this result."

Most people didn't think about Weiyang's suicide, because the messenger of the State of Wei's trip made everyone see that King Wei valued his son, and he was really trying to find a way to fish out his children.

" Judging from the situation of Jiang Guo and Wei Guo's dealings, I'm afraid Jiang Guo will be peaceful this year."

"The princess is more powerful. It's better to do it first and buckle the proton of Weiguo. In the future, Prince Wei will lose one right-hand man.

"In the territory of Jiang, how can the prince of Wei fight with Jiang Tai's daughter?"

"That's the reason. We'd better be careful when we speak. Jiang Tai is too powerful, and she is not someone we can offend.

Powerful people can do whatever they want, which is the consensus of everyone in this era.

Although the current law has been newly renovated and is very strict with nobles, there are not many nobles who are really severely punished.

Even if Jiang Zhen corrects his body, and Zhao Qingzhu is strictly stalking on the side, unless the other party's current situation is caught, there is nothing they can do about the other party, because they can casually push out a servant to take the crime, and the punishment can only punish them for not being strict.

The function of the new law is to prohibit those nobles from doing wrong things on the surface, and will pay the price that makes them heartbroken.

However, the new law is about nothing to bind people like Jiang Zhen and Jiang Wang. Last time, if it hadn't been for Jiang Zhen's own willingness, she could casually push out a driver's top crime.

It is precisely because the smart people in Duyi can recognize the situation clearly that when Jiang Zhen said that Weiyang was assassinated, no one dared to stand up and uphold justice for Weiyang.

He will worry about Wei Yang. Only Wei Guo and others who speak for him, and Song Guo and others who seem to have nothing to do with this matter.

The people on the side of the State of Song jumped the highest and said righteously: Jiang Guo deliberately bullied people. The people of Song could not see that Jiang Tainu was so arrogant and domineering. If Wei Guo sent troops to attack Jiang, Song Guo could borrow troops out of justice.

Zheng Guo and Qi Guo: Me too!

Both kinds of public opinion at home and abroad can't affect Jiang Zhen, and Jiang Guo continues to calmly build roads.

Jiang Guo's first priority now is to develop himself. When Wei Guo began to transfer troops, it was not too late for Jiang Guo to recruit again.

Since Jiang Zhen took out the cannon, her mentality has been stable. Even if the four countries are besieged, she is not in a hurry.

At this time, Wei Guo was set up by everyone.

In the Palace of King Wei, the queen was really ill this time. She lay on the bed with a pale face. She took King Wei's hand and pleaded, "Don't send troops. If you send troops, what will Yang'er do? He will die."

"Do you think it's a simple thing to talk about the State of Qi and the State of Zheng? If we defend our country to retreat this time, it will be impossible for the four countries to join hands in the future. King Wei said in a low voice, "Jiang Guo is my confidant of Wei Guo. If I don't do it this time, when Jiang Guo grows up, Wei Guo will be in danger."

"Did you just give up Yang'er like this?" Queen Wei sobbed and threatened, "If Yang Er dies, I won't live."

Wei Wang had a blank face and didn't say anything. Wei Yang is his favorite son. Knowing that King Jiang could not let him go, he still sent an envoy to try it once. He has tried his best.

Her husband was unreliable, so Queen Wei looked at the prince and cried, "Yang'er is your own brother."

Prince Wei bowed his head and did not dare to look at his mother. He said, "My brother sent letters to me and my father before, and he suggested that my father do it at this time."

"Nonsense, Yang'er wrote to me before saying that he wanted to eat the sugar cake at home..."

Hearing this, Prince Wei's eyes also turned red, and he acquiesced that his brother would die in the State of Jiang.

Only King Wei was silent. When he sent Wei Yang to be a proton, he never thought that Jiang Guo would develop so rapidly. Not only did he subdue the princes in China in a few months, he also took salt and iron to the country, but he also dared to work the people and lose money at this time, giving them this opportunity.

After a while, Wei Wang said, "I'll send someone to think of a way. Wei Guo will send troops in half a month at the latest."

The plots of all countries are still carried out in the dark, and the surface is still calm.

But at this time, Qi Rou still maintained the correspondence with Jiang Zhen, and told Jiang Zhen the approximate time of Qi's recruitment.

"Tangniv, the State of Qi will send troops on the thirteenth of next month." Wei Chan asked, "Do you need to suspend the sale of salt and iron in Fangshi?"

"Stop it, just say that it needs to be used to build roads in China." Jiang Zhen said casually, "Since Qi Ji is willing to show her goodwill to me, you can pick another small gift and send it to her."

Such a big movement of conscription can't be hidden at all. Even without Qi Rou's help, Jiang Zhen would know.

Even if Qi Rou knows the real confidential thing, she dares not reveal it at will.

[After all, she is the princess of the State of Qi. The first thing to consider is the interests of the State of Qi. I can only make friends with you without affecting the overall situation.]

[It's not a fool. We all know where our dignity comes from. Even if Qi Rou shows kindness, we should prevent her from making false information to deceive people.]

[I'm looking forward to when the four countries will come. I want my little baby to appear soon.]

[When they come, the first shot will hit the State of Wei first, and the second shot will hit the State of Song! These two neighbors are the most cheerful and connected from left to right.]

[When we have seen the power of the cannon, everyone is honest, and we can also develop Jiang Guo well. Obviously, we are all peace lovers, and Wei Guo and Song Guo have to provoke us.]

[At that time, let them cut the land and pay compensation and give them hostages!]

[Reasoned, Wei Guo sent Wei Yang as a proton, and regardless of his safety and prepared to send troops, didn't he defend the country? Why do you still want to commit suicide to defend the country?]

[Do a good job in patriotic education. We can learn from the State of Wei for this.]

Wei Yang committed suicide once. After he came back from being treated by the doctor, he recovered his injuries honestly and didn't make any trouble.

If he died in the daughter's house inexplicably, no matter how Jiang Zhen made it up, it would be Jiang Zhen's responsibility to have an accident on Jiang Zhen's territory.

But now the two sides are fighting because he is about to fight. He is the fuse, and it has no impact on the situation.

In line with the attitude that every day is the last day of life, Wei Yang gained a few pounds under the condition of recovering from his injury, which made Hei Zhuang very disgusted. He said to Jiang Zhen, "Wei Yang's chest injury has healed, and it is not appropriate to be locked up in the daughter's house. It's better to send him to prison."

Jiang Zhen said carelessly, "Just send him to prison. Don't arrange any special treatment for him.

There is no such treatment in the imperial woman's house in prison. Not to mention the bed, it's good to be able to sleep with straw, and even whether you can have enough to eat is a problem.

After being put in prison, Wei Yang pulled the wooden fence and shouted, "At least I'm the son of Wei. That's what you do to me?"

"I'm going to be out of guard soon, and I'm still holding the prince's shelf? You'd better take a break."

Wei Yang said with a serious face, "Isn't it because I'm dying and be nice to me to reflect the kindness of the princess?"

"We are not short of such a reputation."

Wei Yang sobbed and pitifully found a slightly clean place in the corner of the prison and sat down. "The woman is too cruel."

Touching the wound on his chest, Wei Yang couldn't help muttering, "This is the best opportunity for my Weiguo. I hope my father will not hesitate."

He has never been in prison. After staying in prison for a few days, Wei Yang's face was thin, his hair was messed up, and it was full of fragmentary straw, and there was no image of a noble man.

Just as Wei Yang was lying flat in prison, a strange jailer whispered to Wei Yang, "Song Ziyang, are you all right?"

"What do you want to do?" Wei Yang raised his eyelids and looked at each other.

"I'm the one sent by King Wei to save you." As the jailer spoke, he looked around carefully, "Don't sleep too much tonight. I'll pick you up."

"You're lying to me. The people of Wei Guo who stayed in Jiang Guo are all in my hands. Who are you?" Wei Yang stretched out his hand and touched his hair and said feebly, "Go, don't force me to shout."

The jailer stamped his foot and said angrily, "Sir! I'm really here to save you."

Gong Ziyang: "Really? I don't believe it."

"In this situation, who else will care if you don't die except for Wei Wang?" The jailer took a deep breath. In order to win Weiyang's trust, he still revealed a key word and whispered, "I'm a person sent by Qingshihou."

Except for the Marquis Jiang, who has run for several generations, the claws of ordinary people are not so long.

Hearing this name, Wei Yang sat up from the ground and frowned tightly. "If the Marquis of Qingshi sent someone to save me, I couldn't leave. If your master is exposed in advance, he will not pose any threat to Jiang Guo.

If you really want to annex the State of Jiang, it is not enough to rely on external troubles. Both the State of Song and the State of Wei are particularly afraid of Jiang. In addition to uniting the four countries, they also quietly encircle some of the princes of the State of Jiang.

At that time, Jiang Zhen will not only face the siege of the four countries, but also face the rebellion of domestic princes and marquises. Under the internal and external attacks, the crisis of Jiang will be directly doubled.

Jiang Zhen has made so many new laws for the aristocracy. Although he doesn't want to die, it's not easy to cut meat with a blunt knife.

Last time, a group of princes failed to rebel collectively, and they all pretended to be grandchildren for a period of time.

Although they are well-behaved, they are not unhateful in their hearts.

Seeing this opportunity, he immediately reached out and grabbed the olive branch thrown by Wei Guo and Song Guo. The two sides agreed on a time to make trouble.

If the plan to attack Jiang's country finally failed because of himself and let the princes were exposed, this was what Wei Yang didn't want to see, so he sat in the prison and said calmly, "Go, I won't leave."

Jiang Guo's development is too fast. If he doesn't seize this opportunity, he won't know when it will be next time. Moreover, he didn't trust the Marquis of Qingshi very much and was not worried about leaving with the jailer.

"King Wei promised my lord that if I can save you, not only can I get a gold jin, but my Jiang Ji can also be your wife. The prince will be my son-in-law in the future. You're welcome. My adults have their own way to protect you. With the cooperation of the spies of the country, no one will suspect that it will be my adults. The jailer said.

Regardless of whether the rebellion was successful or failed, and the marriage with Weiguo, the Marquis of Qingshi also had a more way out.

Wei Yang's eyes widened and said in disbelief, "My father actually promised me out."

After a while, Wei Yang couldn't help asking, "Can you really guarantee a comprehensive plan?"

"Don't worry, my son, no one will ever suspect my family."

At this time, Wei Yang was a little hesitant. As long as he could still live, who would be willing to die, especially if he had almost died once before.

Without affecting the great plan of defending the country, he is also willing to live for himself.

Wei Yang pondered for two seconds and said, "I'll wait for you tonight."

Finally, Wei Yang was persuaded, and the jailer was relieved. After looking around for a week, he quickly left carefully.

Jiang Zhen knew about Wei Yang's disappearance from prison early the next morning. In his first reaction, he asked, "What did Wei Guoren do?"

"I'm interrogating people who went in and out of prison last night." Hei Zhuang pleaded with some embarrassment, "I shouldn't have relaxed my vigilance against Wei Yang because he begged for death."

Jiang Zhen comforted, "If you don't do anything, according to the national law, he should not have been locked up in the daughter's mansion."

Thinking of the crispness of Weiyang's suicide before, Jiang Zhen curled her lips and said, "After all, he is still afraid of death."

[That's right, who can be afraid of death.]

[It is because he is afraid of death that he looks like a person. However, Wei Yang escaped, and his group of guards could not escape. They were all sent to the coal mine to work. It's a pity to beheaded them directly.]

[There are a lot of spies in the Duyi Inner Weiguo, which can make Wei Yang run away. The jailers in the prison are all hereditary. Wei Guo can break through the prison relationship, and the nail is a little deep.]

[Maybe not only Wei Guo is in the same, Jiang's own people are probably also in it. You should check more about those princes and marquises.]

[That group of princes and marquises can be superior to others, all supported by the blood of Jiang. If Jiang's country is finished, they will also be finished. It's unreasonable that those princes don't know what even Qi Rou understands.]

[I didn't say that they wanted to destroy the State of Jiang. They wanted to destroy Datou and A Zhen. No matter how good-tempered people are, they can't watch themselves being cut all the time. Instead of watching themselves being noble in decades, it's better to fight now.]

Jiang Zhen didn't expect much from the IQ of those princes.

In the case of the eldest son's inheritance system, being a prince can only prove their blood orthodoxy, not their IQ is superior.

After investigating the ancestors of the group of jailers, the people in the live broadcast room found the culprit according to the clues.

[The case has been solved, at the ins of the instructions of Marquis Qingshi.]

[Wantage warrants have been posted everywhere for strict investigation. Wei Yang should not have escaped from Jiang's country yet. Let's just send someone to clean up the Marquis of Qingshi first.]

[The first shot I want to defend the country. What's the matter with beating the Marquis of Qingshi? He also deserves it.]

[That's true. The first shot should be aimed at foreigners.]

To deal with the Marquis of Qingshi, you don't need a cannon. All you need is a Zhao Qingzhu.

Zhao Qingzhu gave a hint. After impeaching hundreds of officials last time, Zhao Qingzhu made another big move and impeached more than a dozen princes in the court.

This group of princes includes the Qingshi Marquis.

Jiang Wang was a good man and said very kindly, "Zhao Qingzhu is in Duyi that you uncles can bring evidence to defend yourself in Duyi."

Wei Yangdong hid in Tibet. Before he hid in the fiefdom of the Marquis of Qingshi, he heard the news and couldn't help sighing, "It's over. Jiang Tainu must have found it."

The people of Marquis Qingshi couldn't help being frightened, "The last time King Jiang called me to Duyi to argue that it was Marquis Gaoshan, and he died particularly miserably. Even his wife and children hiding in other countries have not escaped the reward of the too-daughter.

It is because of their guilty heart that they think of the high mountain marquis who rebelled.

Other princes who have not made big mistakes and have no ghosts in their hearts have honestly gone to Duyi to explain to King Jiang. If they can't explain, they will admit their mistakes and be punished. They have money and are not afraid.

The guilty Qingshihou and others hesitated for a long time. When other princes and marquises were almost in Duyi, and they really couldn't drag on, they lingered to rush to Duyi.

There is nothing they can do. They really dare not rebel in advance before Wei Guo has raised an army, otherwise they will be cannon fodder.

When they went to Duyi, some princes and marquises had honestly finished the fine and went home. At the same time, the text of Wei's sending troops also spread all over the world. The State of Song scrambled to respond, and the State of Zheng and Qi followed closely.

The Marquis of Qingshi wanted to take advantage of the chaos and go home quickly, but they were left behind by Jiang Zhen.

"Why does the princess still have time to take care of us? All four countries have united to attack Jiang!"

Jiang Zhen looked calm: "This is not a big deal. I believe that General Tu and General Hei Zhuang can repel the guards.

"It's four countries, not a single country!" Qingshihou stressed.

Jiang Zhen said calmly, "Oh, what about the four countries? It's still not Jiang Zhen's opponent.

Jiang Zhen took a deep look at the Marquis of Qingshi and said meaningfully, "Don't say that the four countries work together. Even if the princes of the State of Jiang rebel, the two sides should be in and out, I am not afraid.

As soon as the guilty Qingshihou heard this, a string of cold sweat unconsciously appeared on his head. He opened his mouth to explain something, but there was no sound in his throat. Then he didn't breathe and fainted directly to the ground.

The other princes, who had ghosts in their hearts, almost scolded their mothers when they saw the reaction of Qingshihou. What's the difference between this and self-explosion?

Obviously, they can still quibble!

Chapter 90 - Let's fight.

As long as there is no rebellion, these princes can still explain for themselves. It is not a matter of errping to train soldiers and build weapons in the fief.

But the other princes are still there now, but the Marquis of Qingshi has really done it. The proton of the country was robbed by him.

Jiang Zhen called them to Duyi and said these words to them. Obviously, he found something. It's strange that the Marquis of Qingshi could be stable.

[This Qingshihou's courage is really big and small. Why is he so not scared?]

[Now it's in the capital, in A Zhen's territory. It's no wonder he can't be timid.]

In the face of the traitor, Jiang Zhen was not polite. He took a cup of cold tea on the table and splashed it directly on the face of the Marquis of Qingshi.

Even if other princes saw Jiang Zhen's rude behavior, they did not say anything. No one dared to stand up at this time to attract Jiang Zhen's firepower.

Qingshihou lay on the ground, with a few pieces of tea on his face, and his eyelids trembled slightly. After all, he did not dare to open his eyes.

At the moment of fainting, he scolded himself a thousand times in his heart. Why was he so disappointing? He fainted directly when he was scared by Jiang Zhen. What's the difference between not fighting himself?

But fainting is a physiological reaction, and he can't control it at all.

[Is Qingshihou a turtle? At this time, he still pretended to be dead.

[This is completely ruined. At least I get up and explain a few words for myself.]

"I know you're awake. Get up and reply. If you pretend to be dizzy again, my next glass of splash will be hot tea. Jiang Zhen's condescending warning.

"Ouch~~" Qingshihou first groaned and paved the ground for two seconds. Then he opened his eyes, reached out to wipe off the tea leaves on his face, stood up tremblingly, and said awkwardly, "I'm too scared. I'm old. It's the same at home. As I speak, I fainted for no reason. It's so scary."

Other princes stood far away from him, looking at their noses, noses and hearts, and trying to stay out of the matter.

Jiang Zhen snorted softly and said sarcastically, "Everyone has been safe for so long, and I didn't mean to feel sorry for you, did I?" You should know why you came to Duyi now. You said yes, right? Marquis of Qingshi.

Speaking of the last three words, Jiang Zhen's eyes were like a knife and shot directly at the other party.

Qingshihou originally wanted to say something more, but when he heard the words, his heart tightened. With a 'dong' sound, his legs softened. He fell to the ground and pleaded for himself loudly.

"Tai Nv, it's my daughter who is obsessed with her mind. It's not Wei Yang who doesn't get married. I'm going on a hunger strike at home that I'm going to save Wei Yang. I just want to fulfill my daughter, and I don't think so much..."

The eyes of other princes fluttered, but they didn't expect that it was the Qingshi Marquis who started to save Weiyang.

Since the last time the Marquis of Jinpan was assassinated, this group of princes has been afraid of the unwarranted 'internal traitor' and never jointly made trouble together.

Although they discussed with other four countries to communicate with each other, they all contacted Wei or Song and agreed on a time to rebel. The princes and marquis did not talk to each other.

Other princes and marquises did not participate in saving the protons of the country.

So at this time, their confidence came back a little, loudly condemning to the Marquis of Qingshi, "How can you abandon Jiang Guo for the sake of your daughter..."

"It's really not right to abandon the righteousness of our ancestors..."

Jiang Zhen glanced at them and said with disgust, "Shut up! What's the hurry? It's your turn later.

Being scolded by Jiang Zhen, the speaker was honest in an instant and stood aside to watch.

Qingshihou shrank his neck and was ready to meet the storm, but he only heard Jiang Zhen say gently, "It seems that Qingshihou really loves his daughter very much."

"Yes, yes, she hurts me the most. Otherwise, I wouldn't have saved Weiyang for her..."

"In this case, why doesn't the Marquis Qingshi make his daughter the son of the world?" Jiang Zhen asked.

"Well..." Qingshihou's voice was stuck for a moment, and he explained dryly, "I have a legitimate son..."

Jiang Zhen shook her head and said sadly, "So you don't love your daughter so much. I also thought that I saw my father's love for my son from you, and I wanted to open up to you. Forget it, in this case..."

Hearing this, Qingshihou didn't dare to stab at all and said, "My love for my daughter, I really want to give it to her!" When I go back, I will make her the daughter of my daughter!"

That's what he said, but the Marquis of Qingshi muttered in his heart, doubting whether his daughter had snitched and colluded with Jiang Zhen to seize the family property.

Who knew that Jiang Zhen's painting style turned around and said, "You are different from your father, and you have many children. I also understand your father's heart. In this way, your fiefdom will be divided into two and handed over to the two legitimate sons to inherit. The township where the copper mine in the fief is located belongs to your daughter. These three family businesses are also average. Your other concubines also need to get some money to get a family and a career..."

Jiang Zhen began to divide the family property for the Qingshi Marquis in front of the Marquis of Qingshi.

Divide the family property into three parts for his legitimate son's daughter. Even if Qingshihou has a problem in his heart, he dares not say it. Nuonuo said, "The princess is right. When I go back, I will share it like this."

"If you dare to collude with Wei Guo and agree inside and outside, you should be grateful to Dai De if you don't take back your fiefdom. Do you still want to go back?" Jiang Zhen asked coldly, "Either you die in Duyi, let your legitimate son inherit the fief and your will, and rebel to see if you can cause me trouble. Or, you can divide your family business and retire in Duyi. You can choose one."

[Only prime minister or salt officials are sent, and the effect is really not as good as the order of kindness. Even if Marquis Qingshi doesn't want to, he will agree for his own life.]

[Isn't it too early to implement the order of kindness? I'm a little worried about the collective rebellion of the princes.]

[I'm worried that we don't have a chance to take back the fief. If they dare to rebel, we dare to continue.]

[I don't feel sorry for those princes, I just feel sorry for the people. We are arranging medical officers and agricultural officials for the population of Jiang. The princes have a lot of opportunities to clean up slowly.]

Jiang Zhen is really not in a hurry now. The push order will be implemented sooner or later. Now it's just to make a few models first, so that everyone can understand Jiang Zhen's intention.

Although Jiang is now centralized, the autonomy of the fiefdom is still very strong, and he has not developed the habit of listening to the court in everything. To establish a son or something, the princes make their own decisions and will not deliberately report to the court.

Only if the heirs of the election of the king are too bad, or if there is a problem with their identity, will the court ask.

Jiang Zhen directly intervened in the arrangement of the heirs of the fiefdom, and also divided the property of the Marquis of Qingshi into three and divided it equally with the three legitimate children, which has never happened before.

Qingshihou wanted to be tough and asked loudly: Jiang Guo is now worried about internal and external troubles! Aren't you afraid? How dare you force me! Be careful, I'm really dead. Qingshi County immediately rebelled!

That's what he thought, but Qingshihou said, "The daughter is well arranged. I wanted to come to Duyi before, but it's a pity that I have to manage the fiefdom, so I don't have that opportunity.

[Qingshihou, just change the name, it's easy to kneel down.]

[No wonder Big Head was not willing to choose heirs in the clan before. Look at what kind of people these are.]

[Since the Marquis of Qingshi is so knowledgeable, let's change the target to play.]

Jiang Zhen also thought so, so she looked at the other princes and said with a smile, "The matter of Qingshi Marquis has been solved. Now it's your turn."

Several princes and princes confessed to being coward: "Tai Nv, we don't know anything about Wei Yang."

He just looked embarrassed, but he was seen by this group of people. Qingshihou was unwilling to let this group of people stay out of the matter. He stood aside and reminded, "What's the last day of this month? I don't need to remind you."

The last day of this month is the day when the Qingshihou and others agreed to rebel.

At the beginning of the month, Wei Guo issued a message. It will take a few days for the two sides to recruit. At the end of the month, the two armies should confront each other in front of the battle.

This is the best time to set fire behind Jiang Guo. It is a strong blow to Jiang Guo's military and people's hearts.

The four countries jointly attacked Jiang together. This battle is not ordinary.

Qingshihou and others were also confident. They thought that Jiang Zhen would definitely lose this time, so they agreed to cooperate. In order to avoid shocking the snake and make Jiang Zhen alert, they didn't even send their wives and children away.

The original self-confidence was too inflated, so that their wives and children were still on the fiefdom, and now they have fallen into the hands of Jiang Zhen.

The timid man immediately admitted his cowardice, "The Empress Dowager's instructions at will, and I will listen to the Empress Dowager."

If you are bolder, you have to struggle twice. "Isn't the girl really afraid?"

"Afraid? Tell me, what should I be afraid of? Jiang Zhen asked.

"Do you believe it? If I die in Duyi, my son will definitely rebel immediately!"

Jiang Zhen pointed to the wall pillar and said calmly, "Please go."

[According to the previous war mode, fight against the four countries with the background of a country. At the same time, you have to face the rebels in the country. That's really a hell mode, but now, hey hey hey hey~~]

[So, technology changes life. If they don't know science, they can only be beaten.]

[This truth can only be understood by people in this era slowly understanding it for a few years.]

Jiang Zhen waited for two seconds, not waiting for someone to hit the pillar, but only for a resentful look of the other party.

"Why did the daughter force us? First, salt and iron, and then the prime minister. Now I want my legitimate son and daughter to divide the family property evenly. According to the practice of the imperial daughter, after two generations, I'm afraid there will be no princes. You put all the knives on our heads. Can't we resist?

Jiang Zhen's expression was indifferent and said faintly, "I didn't stop you from resisting, just like I didn't pull you and didn't let you cut yourself. There is no reason for the struggle for power and profit, only win or lose. If you lose, you should admit defeat. If you win, drive me and my father off the throne, and I will admit defeat.

The king wants the people of the world to be sent by the court, but the prince wants that he can only have his own voice in his fiefdom, which is a contradiction between the two.

The other party still wanted to argue something. Jiang Zhen directly raised her hand to stop and said, "There is no need to say so much. I will give you three days to think about it. If you are willing to be obedient, I can keep you in Duyi for retirement. For those who don't want to be obedient, for the sake of the same clan, I would like to give you a decent and leave you a whole body.

Hearing Jiang Zhen's words, a group of people looked sad.

When he left the yard, Wei Chan said, "Sesavest guards around the prince have been tied up and locked up in the prison. Wei Yang is not in Qingshi County at this time, so he should have fled directly to Wei Guo.

Jiang Zhen nodded, "Wei Yang's life and death do not affect the overall situation. If you can kill, kill. If you can't kill, just kill."

Looking up at the sky, Jiang Zhen asked, "Hei Zhuang, they should have arrived, right?"

"There is no reply from the pigeon cage." Wei Chan said, "The cement road has not been completed yet. The dirt road and the cement road alternately walk, not as fast as going to Lanhe County."

Because of the war, the road construction men were arranged to carry food and supplies in logistics. Both strong men and women had to go to the front line, and the construction of the road was temporarily put on hold.

But Chen Dong was not idle. After leaving the road of Dafeng County, he turned to the Dahe River for a walk. He hasn't explored the terrain on the other side of the Dahe yet.

[The existence of cement road is a bug. Even if it is not a smooth cement road, our recruitment speed is faster than that of Song and Wei.]

[And what we are defending this time is not Sangze County, which is a flat river, but Dafeng County, which is dangerous. Even if there are cavalry in the defense of the country, there is no way to be arrogant.]

In ancient times, the most important things in war were food, fodder and logistics. Except for the Hu people who would cross the city and rob and run, the war in various countries were all advancing one city after another, so as to avoid their logistics being controlled by the enemy.

The siege of the four countries was led by the State of Song and the State of Wei, so the main battlefield is set in Dafeng County. The State of Qi and the State of Zheng are still a little far from here, and the army is still on the way.

Tu Ye stood on the high wall, raised the telescope around his neck, looked at the Song soldiers and guards camped in the distance, and asked the Lan Hewei beside him, "Can the cannon hit that far?"

Although the effective range is only 500 meters, it can hit 1,500 meters at the maximum distance. Those dark ones are all enemies. It doesn't matter whether you can aim or not. Lan Hewei smiled and said, "General Hei Zhuang will bring all the accumulated shells this time, which is enough for them to drink a pot."

Tu Ye had been itching for a long time and said with disgust, "How can Zheng Guo and the people of the State of Qi come so slowly?"

Since the four countries jointly attacked the State of Jiang, this cannon naturally has everyone's share, and we can't favor one over the other.

Don't let everyone see the power of the cannon, and they will dare to make trouble next time.

After scouting with the telescope, Tu Ye wiped the lens with a cloth and said sadly, "Why didn't the princess send a few more cannons? If there are more cannons, the battle will definitely be bigger."

"The other cannons are still useful." Blue River Guard replied.

The first appearance of the cannon in the ancient battlefield was not only expected by Tu Ye, but also the people in the live broadcast room, and also intred Jiang Zhen to come to Dafeng County to see the scene.

[I want to see the first-hand picture of such a dazzling scene, and I don't want to listen to other people's broadcasts.]

[That is, it has been so hard to develop for so long. It's time to see the results, and this excitement must be gathered together.]

Jiang Zhen hesitated, "The court has so many chapters every day. I'm leaving. The memorial is handled by my father alone. He is not in good health.

[In the past, when you were not there, there was no paper at that time. Dozens of catties of chapters still had to be dealt with.]

[A few days, it doesn't matter. If you have been playing all this time, aren't you afraid that he will be bored?

At first, King Jiang taught Jiang Zhen to deal with government affairs. Later, after he found that Jiang Zhen's speed was fast and good, he let go decisively. Up to now, except for major decisions, King Jiang basically doesn't care about other things. When he has nothing to do, he enjoys singing and dance, organizes ministers to eat, chat, and live in advance. Retirement life.

Under the circumstances that Jiang Wang intends to let go, the power center of Jiang Guo has long fallen on Jiang Zhen's shoulders.

So when Jiang Zhen went to ask Jiang Wang for leave, Jiang Wang was directly stunned.

"Aw leave? What kind of leave do you ask for? Jiang Wang said angrily, "Look, I have been the king of Jiang for so many years. Have you asked for leave? How can you ask for leave when you are a too-girl?"

"I'm not asking for leave either. I'm going to the front line to supervise the war." Jiang Zhen replied.

Jiang Wang sighed sadly, "If I hadn't been in poor health and couldn't stand the long-distance bumps, I would have wanted to go."

"When the cement road is repaired and the road is stable, you can go wherever you want." Jiang Zhen comforted.

"But isn't it unrepaid now?" King Jiang waved his hand helplessly and said, "Now I'm still here, and I can help you share the burden. You won't have this opportunity in the future. I'll let you go this time. Go."

Hearing King Jiang's emotion, Jiang Zhen's expression was stunned for two seconds, and he still didn't come to his senses when he went out.

When he left the palace, Jiang Zhen sighed, "The greater the right, the more obligations. This throne has trapped my father for a lifetime.

[King Jiang has been staying in Duyi because he is in poor health. You are different. You can take the expedition in person.

[Waiting for the cement roads across the country to be repaired, you can also sit in a carriage and patrol the whole country. The memorial can also be handled on the road. As long as you want to go out, there are many ways.

[That is, there is a way to live in the house, and there is a lively way to live in the house. You don't have to learn the big head.]

After being enlightened by the people in the live broadcast room, Jiang Zhen also figured it out, "You have a point. The really powerful king will not be trapped by this throne. My father can't leave Duyi because of his body, not because he can't leave.

Even if Jiang Zhen has become a great girl, her status has been stable. She has never stopped exercising every day, and she does have the capital to recruit in person.

The cement road has not been repaired yet. Jiang Zhen set out this time and did not take a carriage. Instead, he rode directly in armor.

The black man had already brought the Blue River Guard to pick up Jiang Zhen. When he saw Jiang Zhen, he said happily, "Tai Nv, we are all ready. As soon as you arrive, let's fire."

[Wuhu, after waiting for a long time, I finally waited until today.]

[I can't wait to pull the little babies out for the show.]

In the face of the siege of the four countries, the bottom soldiers who don't know the reason are actually a little panicked. Even if the generals above are confident every day, they can't give everyone confidence.

But as soon as Jiang Zhen came to Dafeng County, everyone's mentality was immediately different, and they only felt confident.

When watching Jiang Zhen calmly walk towards the city wall step by step, Jiang Guo's soldiers became more confident.

Where Jiang Zhen's eyes fell, the soldiers blushed.

[This is the treatment of the too much girl.]

[This is not the treatment of the princess, this is the treatment of the goddess.]

Jiang Zhen just wanted to say something to the soldier, which was inspiring, but as soon as she opened her mouth, the soldier in front of her looked excited and shouted, "I swear to defend the princess to the death! Defend Jiang Guo!"

"You're good." Jiang Zhen patted him on the shoulder with relief and continued to take two steps forward.

After two steps, Jiang Zhen hadn't opened her mouth yet. When she touched her eyes, she also began to be loyal to her, "Vow to defend the princess to the death! Defend Jiang Guo!"

It's like triggering some organ, one, two, three... Gradually, the whole city wall sounded the sound of everyone's loyalty, and the thick sound wave kept tapping Jiang Zhen's eardrums.

By the time Jiang Zhen walked to the height of the city wall step by step, his eyes were already red. The people in the live broadcast room are not much better than Jiang Zhen.

[The more I have contact with Jiang Guo, the less I want to go to war. If they sacrifice, I will definitely be sad.]

[So we got the cannon out. With it, we can reduce casualties.]

Tu Ye accompanied Jiang Zhen at this time and couldn't help saying, "In the hearts of the people, even without such an anti-sky artifact as cannon, I, Jiang, will not lose."

"They are willing to believe me and die for me. I always don't want to let them down." Jiang Zhen said solemnly.

Hearing this answer, Tu Ye couldn't help laughing and said, "The day before yesterday, the armies of the four countries came together and discussed for a day. Early this morning, we threw earth and stones outside our city wall. It is estimated that it would take a month or two to fill up the soil outside the city and run directly to the city wall. I thought that the princess would come in the next two days, so I didn't care about them.

Hundreds of thousands of troops, one person throwing a handful of soil, can fill the land outside the city by an inch. After a month, the effect will be obvious.

The movement of Dafeng County also attracted the attention of the four armies outside the city. Knowing that Jiang Tainu was coming, the generals couldn't help but be more vigilant.

But Jiang Zhen was not ready to give them time to prepare. He personally uncovered the red cloth on the cannon and said to the blue river guards who were guarding aside, "Get ready to fire."

Hearing Jiang Zhen's order, Tu Ye couldn't help rubbing his hands with expectation, held his breath nervously, and quietly watched Lan Hewei ignite and launch.

After several loud noises in a row, Weiguo's camp directly exploded, and the earth and stone splashed.

It was followed by the State of Song, the State of Zheng and the State of Qi. The voice of crying father and mother spread far away.

Such a movement, not only the soldiers of the enemy camp were bombed, but also the soldiers of Jiang's country on the side of Dafeng County had a small riot. They looked at the white smoke floating in the distance one by one, and their mouths were so open that they could stuff an egg.

Hei Zhuang participated in the production of the cannon throughout the whole process. He knew the effect of the cannon, and his expression was calm.

Tu Ye held his telescope curiously. He looked at the enemy retreating in a panic and sighed, "Wow~~Wow~~"

After a round of shelling, the white smoke dissipated. Tu Ye saw the huge pit left on the ground in the telescope and the corpses left around him. The excitement that had just watched the excitement dissipated, and he only felt a coolness straight through his heart, "Hess~~ It's so powerful."

[It's okay. Most of the bodies were trampled and not damaged.

[You should understand that Tu Ye has never seen the market, and of course he will be shocked.]

[Look at our Ah Zhen, his face hasn't changed at all.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.6K 68
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶养成手册 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 Xue Qiao went on the road to becoming a green tea because she met a bitch in the game. But later, she...
6M 394K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...
109K 10.1K 30
A SidNaaz book with different love stories❤︎ Enjoy and keep loving.
27.9K 335 14
Typhoon, heavy rain, extreme cold, extreme heat, hail, heavy fog, extreme night... all kinds of natural disasters swept across.   After lingering for...