~ | The Tudors |~

By storiesstories55

What if there was another Boleyn sibling? Elizabeth Boleyn, the youngest daughter of Thomas Boleyn, 1st Earl... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chpater 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~

~ Chapter 11 ~

2.2K 41 1
By storiesstories55

~ Henry ~

"Are you sure, Cromwell?" I questioned the man once again. Confirming what I was hearing out of his mouth. This situation is a delicate matter, all cards must be laid out on the table.

"I am certain, your Majesty. The Queen has committed adultery with several men, including her own brother. It appears her desperation for an heir, drove her to commit such a treason." The middle age man spoke with such disappointment towards the whore, I call my wife.

"Well then, she much face her fate that she brought upon herself. I just fear that Elizabeth will never want to speak or see my presence again." I sadly spoke, letting the pain I feel show on my face.

" Your the King of England, your Majesty. She will surely come back, either walking or crawling." Sir Thomas spoke, with a hint of laughter laced in his voice. Though I didn't find it very amusing.

"You don't know, Elizabeth Boleyn. She isn't one to come crawling back. She will make you get on your knees and beg, weather your a servant or a King. I voiced out, staring into the fireplace. I let out a deep sigh. Letting my thoughts run their course through my head. Thomas stood behind me, away from my view of sight.

I felt bad over this matter, I mean for good sake she was the one who was whoring around. Who even knows, if that stillborn of a son was mine? I mean for all I know it could be her brothers. My blood boiled at that thought. I don't even feel bad for what is coming to her. I felt only regretful of what is to come, because of Elizabeth.

"-And I would gladly do it!" I spoke out once more. There is something about Elizabeth Boleyn that drives me crazy. In a fantastic way, not even Anne made me feel this way.

"Well I'm sure once the air is cleared, you can-" Sir Thomas was interrupted by the loud opening of the door. I jolted my attention towards the door to see a very pissed off, Elizabeth Boleyn. She trotted in like she owned the place, two guards followed suit trying to grab her. I held up my index and middle finger together, signaling to let her be.

Her gentle face held great hatred and hurt. My heart ached at the sight, knowing I was the one to cause her pain. Sir Thomas excused himself out of the room, avoiding this confrontation like the plague.
" Eliza-" I tired to speak but she hushed me with her angelic voice.

"No, don't you dare speak! I'm utterly horrified what I have learned. I mean honestly, do you really believe Anne would betray you? She has been nothing but loyal, Henry. Even my brother is innocent of this charge." Her voice echoed throughout my study. Her volume of voice, possibly can even be heard throughout the castle.

"Elizabeth, the evidence is clear as ink on paper. Her laddies in waiting have confessed. To seeing your brother and sister, in bed with one another. She has been sneaking around for months. Even if I wanted to pardon her, I am leaving it up to the courts to decide her fate." I genuinely spoke, knowing I was walking on thin ice.

I slowly approached her as I spoke, she surprisingly didn't step back the closer I got. I tried to be gentle in every step I took. I'm trying to do things differently with her. I want to be the King she wants and needs. "Elizabeth, I had intentions on hurting you. This unfortunate situation has to be addressed, and your sister knew the consequences. When performing the act out of our martial beds."

"But Henry, why didn't you inform me? I had to hear it from my sister. Who by the way is still your wife, weather you like it or not. You can't just abandon her!"Hurt was expressed all over her pale complexion.

My anger boiled, as she dared to not listen to my words." I have no choice, the English people want you sisters head! I must respect their wishes as their sovereign." I sadly spoke the truth.

Everyone at court knew of my deep interest for Elizabeth. Even someone of them wished for her to be their next Queen, after Anne's death. Others call for Jane to be there next Queen.

The lady Jane, is long in my past. I did truly believe I loved her, that was intel Elizabeth returned. When I truly knew what or should I say who, I wanted.

I know it will pain Elizabeth of Anne death, but I have decided to spare her brother and father. I couldn't let her lose anymore family members, due to her sisters wrong doing.

For all I know. Elizabeth my daughter, might not even be mine. Though in my mind, I doubt it. She holds a similar resemblance to me. She even has hint of my fathers personality in her.

"She is still your wife and my sister. How do you expect me to forgive you, if you allow this to happen?"Elizabeth sharply spoke. Pointing her finger towards my chest.

" I don't expect you to forgive, so easily. Though I can easy the blow. I have pardon your brother and father. They are free to resume life at court, with their titles and dignity in tacked. I'll even give your brother a dukedom, if you wish it." I pleaded with her with my eyes, not daring to move. "Anything you want, I'll command it. All I ask of you is to be my wife, and be by my side."

My words had her at a loss of words. Her mouth hanged slightly apart as her mind spun in circles. It was clear she was in shock. Almost as if those words were just an illusion in her head, as if I didn't say them.

After a few moments in silence and stillness she snapped out of her trances. Henry- why...why me? I mean you could have any princess of your choice, why me? And all honestly, why would I? You are murdering my sister, am I suppose to be what? okay with it? Be all happy over the fact that my sister death. Means I'll get to wear the crown. Your delusional, if you think ill betray my sister."

Before I had a chance to speak she shakes her head at me, daring me not to speak. She exited the room with a swift movement. Without a second thought, I ran after her. By the time I had reached the hallway, she had vanished.

~ Anne ~

I starred at the roaring fire in my confined cell. Many thoughts rushed in and out of my head. I wasn't scared of dying. I think, I'm actually at peace with the idea. Knowing there will be no more pain or suffering.

The only fear I have is for my family. I have received a letter from, Sir Thomas Cromwell. He has informed me of my brothers and fathers pardon. Though my charges have been denied to be pardoned. My execution has been reduced from being burned at the stake, to be beheading.

I was grateful, for the screams of a person being burned to a crips. Is evident enough of the gruesome pain. I have a theory that Henry only allowed it, so if my sister watches. She would not hear my screams of agony.

I always thought I was his true love, but seeing him with my sister has proven it wrong. It seems his love for her is far and greater than mine. I can see it in his eyes when he gazes upon her, it's like he could get lost in her beauty for days.

I know Elizabeth would never betray me, though if it makes her the most happiest. She should be with him. As I have felt his love, I can understand why she would be drawn to the same flame. I, was once was drawn towards.

"Mama!" I heard the shouting of my young beautiful daughter, as she entered the room running towards me. My heart burst into sadness as I realized, I can no longer protect her from this brutality of a world.

" My Elizabeth!" I shrieked in enjoy. As I quickly stood for my sitting position, rushing towards her and lifting her into my arms. " I have missed you, dearly." I kissed her temple softly, as a single tear rolled down my face.

"Don't cry, mama!" Elizabeth gently spoke seeing my tear. I smiled at her kindness.

"It's okay, mama not sad. Just very happy to see you." possibly for even the last time, I thought to myself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey Readers,

Hope you enjoyed reading the longer chapter!!! I will try to post another chapter soon.

Don't forget to vote!!!!

Bye for now 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.4K 72
You think you know a story, but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of the story, you have to go back to the beginning. 👑 Madeline Brando...
To Catch A King By Issy

Historical Fiction

15.7K 609 36
'...The first thing I notice about him is his weight. The rumours are true: he is spoilt and fat, so different from the young Renaissance prince I ha...
4.3K 93 8
Charlotte is the daughter of King Henry The Eight and his second wife, Queen Anne Boleyn. Born in January, 1536. Younger Half Sister to Mary I. Young...
10.1K 102 26
what if the then duke of York fell in love with the rightful heir of Dutchbergland ? what if he loved her more than he love himself ? what if he wa...