Sturniolo triplets imagines :...

由 sturniol0

Requests are open for you - comment or dm me!!! There will be imagines for all of them. Imagines for friends... 更多

Wisdom teeth - Chris.
Small imagines!
This is me trying - matt
Appreciation posts - Nick, Matt and chris!
No ones touches you! - matt
Secret - Nick. (1)
Secret - Nick (2)
"I cant do it" - Matt ⚠️
Memes, bc i have writers block!
Childhood sweethearts - Matt
Wedding season - Chris.
Ill wait - Matt (1)
Lemme be real.
I know it wont work - Chris
Style - chris. (1)
Style - Chris. (2)
Secret - Nick
Small imagines - matt
Relationship dynamics - matt.
Brothers bsf - chris :) (1)
Cute small imagines. Bc im delulu ;)
Forget me - matt.
Not like this - Chris :/ ⚠️
Help - matt. ⚠️
"I guess its not meant to be" - Nick :(
Pride ;) (sos im a month late lol) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
Style - Chris (4 - ITS BACK BABYY!)
Brothers bestfriend(s) (1)
Brothers bestfriend(s) (2)
Brothers bestfreind(s) (3)
MEMES LOL :) enjoy x x x
PHOTO DUMPSSS :))
Pregnancy scare - Chris
FINALLY PREGNANT - CHRISS
Scared of myself (1)
NEW GIRL - CHRIS
Broken promises - Nick (1)

Style - chris (3)

1.4K 19 15
由 sturniol0

" IM HOME HONEY!" My mom keeps yelling and i can hear her footsteps getting closer to the door. I lift my head and my body is weighed down by a sleeping Chris. His mouth is parted and he's snoring lightly with an arm wrapped around my waist. I jolt up and shake him awake.

" my moms home, you have to hide!" I hiss and he looks up at me confused. I tell him to go under my bed. He is still half asleep when im shoving him under. " shh" i hiss and my mom opens the door and i pretend im still asleep.

" im going to head to bed, but good morning honey." She says and walks in to kiss my forehead. " night mom." I smile and close the door after her. I sigh after i hear her close the door.

Chris rolls out from under my bed and i laugh. " im sorry." I say and he shakes his head. " come on, lets get breakfast." I say and he nods. I brush my teeth and throw on some sweats and grab my keys.

I drive us to my favourite cafe near my house. I go every Saturday morning for breakfast and i sometimes study. I get a coffee and breakfast burrito. Chris gets a croissant and a black coffee.

" is this a date, are you trying to sweep me off my feet?" He asks and i got red and laugh nervously. I sip on my coffee to give me something to do. " no." I laugh. " well its working." He says and i laugh again.

" this isn't a date." I say and he mocks being hurt. " just means ill have to take you on a date." He offers and i shake my head. " maybe." I say. We finish breakfast and i drop him off at his house. " yesterday was fun." He smiles and i  nod.

He kisses me before walking into his house. I feel his lips on me all weekend, i keep texting him but i dont get much back.

Monday morning. My mom wakes me up and i force myself to get dressed. I put on a denim skirt and it reaches just above my knees. I add a baggy white shirt and then slick my hair into a ponytail. I add a baby blue ribbon to the pont tail and grab my bag.

Im 10 minutes early for class so i just scroll on my phone before the whole class is here and math starts.

By lunch i havent seen Chris and i have no idea if he's even in school today. I try to text him and see where he is but he hasn't read it.

I grab my current book and put some headphones on and eat my sandwich my mom packed, ham and salad, extra mayo. Someone spills water over my book and i jump up to see brad and Jason. And chris is looking timid over brads shoulder. Is he with them?

" fucking assholes." I say and they scoff. " oh so she talks." They spit. " yes i fucking talk, what am i a baby?" I ask and they all laugh between themselves, but chris who looks disappointed, but he's not doing anything. Why isn't he stopping them?

" yeah, you are. Your a fucking child, i mean who at 16 dresses like this. Your just a sad little girl that will never be anything." Brad says as he tugs on the ribbon in my hair and he yanks it out and they walk away. Tears well up in my eyes and the whole cafeteria is looking at me. I throw my book in the bin and sit at a different table to eat my lunch, people keep staring at me. Chris makes eye contact but he dosent even look sorry, he's just staring at me like an animal in a zoo. Why is he like this?

I flip him off witch get a reaction from his friends, not him. He turns around and i storm out the cafeteria and bin my sandwich. I head to the bathroom and start to break down.

" y/n." Chris says and he pokes his head in. " leave or i will scream. You asshole." I say. He says he's sorry and when i open my mouth to scream he leaves. I head to my next class like im fine but im wiping tears away the whole lesson so no one sees. My teacher is giving me sympathetic eyes. But chris keeps staring him down like he's pathetic.

After class my teacher asks me to stay behind. " are you okay?" He asks. I nod and sniff. He hands me a tissue and stands in-front of me. He rests a hand on my elbow and i stand frozen, unsure what to do. " i have to go." I murmur. " yeah, sure." He says and turns away.

I go straight to my car and drive. I have no idea where i just drive. I see the sea and pull up. I sit on the sand and listen to the waves crash between each other.

Someone sits next to me and i see its Chris. I jump up and put as much distance between each-other as i can. " please, let me say im sorry. I am, im so sorry." He says and i cross my arms and raise a brow.

" why didn't you stop them? You dont fucking care." I spit and he shakes his head. " you dont get it." He adds. " i dont get it. Your right i dont." I yell and couple people start to turn their heads. I turn away from embarrassment and chris places his hand on my back.

" dont touch me." I say and he sighs. " please y/n, you just don't understand." He repeats. I don't understand?

" explain then, tell me what i dont understand." I demand. He stays silent and i walk away. I walk back to my car. " it was stupid, i dont know why im friends with them. But if i dont go along with everything they do there gonna give me shit." He explains, i scoff. " so its okay for me to take the brunt of it?" I ask and unlock my car. He stops me from opening the door and stands there. I turn on the engine, telling him i dont want to talk.

" listen im crazy about you, your so sexy and you just make me crazy, im sorry i wont be friends with them. I wont. Ill do anything for you to forgive me." He begs. I nod and close the door. I drive away and see him not moving.

The next morning im dreading going into school but my mom dosent know about the teasing so i just put up with it and head to school.

This afternoon its so sunny i decide to sit on the field at lunch. There are other groups of people, including brad and Jason. No signs of chris. Maybe i got through to him?

They see me looking in there directions so they laugh and walk over. They sit next to me, theres two of them so they sit at the side of me. " i dont want any shit." I say.

" why dont you just eat in your car, do you think people wanna see you sat here stuffing your face. Fuck off you nerd." They say, its too much this time. I gather my stuff and stand.

" leave her alone, you assholes." Someone says. I turn to see chris stood there. " why are you defending her. Oh wait? You dont have a little crush?" Brad says and Jason laugh. " say whatever you want about me, just leave her." He says.

" fuck you, did this nerd turn you soft." Jason adds. " whipped." They both whisper and he turns red and next thing i see is Jason falling to the floor, he's clutching his nose in his hand. Brad punches chris but Chris punches back quickly, and harder.

There both on the floor and i try to grab chris' shirt to pull him off. " stop!" I yell. I can see two teachers running to us and i panic. I try using all my weight to pick him up but he's too into it and there still fighting.

The teachers pull him away and chris is dragged away with a bloody nose and his eye is a little pink and swollen. " dont act like you didn't deserve it." I spit at Jason and brad clutching themselves in pain.

I wait by the reception, but school lets out and he's still not come out. I wait on a bench in-front of the school  building and jump up when chris walks out. I walk up to him. " that was kinda sweet." I laugh and he does too.

" id do that any day for you." He says and my stomach erupts in butterflies. " my house is free." I say, and he smiles and i drive us back to mine. He asks for some ice and i put some in a plastic bag and in a tea towel and on his head. He groans at the ice and i smile.

" im so sorry, i really am. It took me too long to stand up to those assholes." He says, he pulls me on his lap and i peck at his lips. " its okay, what you did today was enough." I say. " i should hope so, a week suspension, my moms gonna kill me." He says, i gasp and he laughs. I kiss him and he kisses me back.

He grabs at my pony tail and pulls my head back slightly. He kisses my jaw and my neck. I try to squirm away but he's still holding my ponytail.

" will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I say yes and kiss him. " does this mean im dating a bad boy." I ask, a hint of mockery in my voice. " ill try and be better." He adds.

" god no, its hot." I say and wrap an arm around his neck and run my other hand through his hair. " well keep up this smart girl thing, i think its sexy." He adds. I laugh and he does too, i fall off his lap and rest my head on his shoulder. " i think i have some glasses somewhere?" I joke and he laughs.

" i know your joking but yes. Absolutely." He says and i laugh. We sit on the sofa for ages, doing nothing other than joking.

I mean my boyfriend is CHRIS GODAMN STURNIOLO! What? If you would have told me this info 2 months ago i would have said your crazy! But its actually happening.

A/n: ik this is long, but i love it and i couldn't be arsed to make it another part.

Im still open for requests. But i have some small imagines comimg up!!!!! Ily all. <3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

551K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...