Cannibalism (Alphabet Lore AU...

By doritoXM1

random Alphabet Lore AU thing lmao More

content warnings IG and thanks
Chapter 1: Problems
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: One Now Gone
Chapter 4: Interrogation
Chapter 6: A, B, C.

Chapter 5: A Sudden Decision

661 10 29
By doritoXM1

O's disembodied head had been puked out by M. It was a horrifying and unexpected sight, as it was missing his eye, and many bits of flesh were digested off and gone missing, revealing his bare bones. Out of everything he had planned, every outcome possible, L didn't even think of whatever had just happened.

He stood back a bit, and then he burst into a pile of tears and garbled screams. "NO, NO, NO!! Th- This can't be, right..!? It must be a fake ...RIGHT!?" L tried to act like everything was OK, but it was far from ever being slightly alright - or normal, for that matter. He then started rambling even more indecipherable things, as he cried and looked at what was puked out, in absolute horror.

It wasn't like M wasn't startled either, and he also looked at O's head in concern. He then looked at L, not with concern, but with a hint of unbridled rage. "You should not know about this." M ominously said, his eyes staring into L's as he said that. He then grabbed L by the neck with his large hands, and started to slowly choke him.

L started to struggle to be set free from M's gasp. "L-let me go! Please...!" He tried to blurt out, but barely got anything from a few wheezes and coughs, as he was being choked quite strongly. Before he could say anything else, M instantly put one of his hands on L's mouth, muffling it in the process. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." He yelled, not wanting to deal with L's shit anymore. Then he had a plan... Why didn't he just do the same thing he did to O? There was gonna be no proof, after all...

M stared into L's eyes. He sensed his fear. And so, he opened his large mouth wide, revealing sharp bear-like teeth and blood - that wasn't even his. "NO NO NO...! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!" L screamed as he moved his face further from M's jaw, being blinded by the stench of his breath. M moved his face closer and closer to L's, until he couldn't back away anymore. Then, he licked one of his cheeks, grossing out L. ''GET Y-YOUR NASTY TONGUE OFF ME!!" L yelled, as he tried to move away from M, all of his attempts failing.

"Tastes good enough..." M says, as he now opens his jaws wider to swallow L head first. But oh boy, he wasn't expecting what was gonna happen. He put his head inside his mouth, which fit perfectly inside him, but then... he started to gag a little bit. Turns out L's taste wasn't as good as he expected...

He started coughing out L's head, trying to get him as far away from him as possible. "ACK- EW! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT TASTE!?" M yelled, as he tried to cough out the after taste L left in his mouth. L responded with a very angry tone "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" This made him very enraged, and he started grabbing L way more forcefully, like he was about to crush all of his bones.

But by a little strand of luck, L got his arm out of his grasp. The first thing he did was slap M's face, to try and distract him. This caused M to coil back, and loosen his grip as he held his cheek in pain. L ran towards the basement door to try and get out for once, but M noticed the loud footsteps. "HEY, GET BACK HERE." M screamed, as he realized that L had escaped him.

M started chasing after him, and L knew that this was a moment of life or death. So he tried sliding out of his way, as M threw a strong punch. It wasn't a very smart movefrom M, as the door was now completely open, and L saw an opportunity to escape. He ran towards the open door, and quickly got out of the basement, now running upstairs.

L instantly slammed the door behind him shut, locking M inside for a moment. M tried banging the door with his fists, but that surprisingly didn't damage the door at all despite the strength of his blows. Meanwhile, L stood there and started laughing at him. But that was not at all a good decision, as M was now charging like a bull towards the door, about to open it. It didn't matter if it broke, he was gonna get out one way or another after all.

As he stood there, L realized the bad decision he had made, and now in an attempt to run upstairs and cry for help, he zoomed out of there, and bolted through the stairs. Thanks to the extra speed he was carrying, M could reach him, but not by much. But the rage and fury slowly boosted him as he chased after L, wanting to make him shut up once... and for all.

L grabbed the door handle to his bedroom, but as he did so, M had yanked him closer to him, making him lose grasp on the item. M was now gonna hold him hostage just like he did before he tried to swallow him up. His fists were clenching into L's body very strongly, like a snake coiling its prey. "I'll set you free. As long as you do NOT tell this to anyone." M ominously said, staring into his eyes with a look of unbridled anger

But L, being the cocky bastard he is, decided not to listen, and used one of his legs to kick M's abdomen. The blow was quite strong, and M clutched his belly as he howled in pain. "YEEOOW! I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS..."

M had now pinned L down to the floor, strangling him as he did so. "WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT!? YOU SAW AN OPPORTUNITY, AND YOU WASTED IT." He yelled at L, as he was choking him. L, also feeling the same levels of rage as M did, screamed back "Well, it's YOUR fault for making O disappear in the first place- His words were cut off, as M strangled him further to the point of not breathing...

-Crackkk...-

He did it. He killed L. He had basically strangled him so hard that he practically made his neck vertebrae pop, killing him in the process. L's eyes faded into his sclera, leaving almost fully white eyes. Blood streamed out of his mouth and eye holes, and his torso was barely holding his head, only staying connected by a little bit.

M looked at the corpse while holding his head, with a little bit of surprise in his eyes. But at the same time, he was relieved - as now one of his long-time enemies was gone, and never going to be seen again by anyone else. His lips slowly curled upwards into a slight sadistic smile, as he enjoyed finding out L had now died - thanks to him. But now he had other things in mind. Where was he gonna hide him?

He looked outside from one of the windows on the hallway. It was a rainy night, and there was a thunderstorm forecasted for the day after. So he had to be very careful, of not dying from hypothermia or anything similar. The only solution was to hide L's corpse outside, maybe hidden in the trash bags and other junk. "So, we should get this done with, now..."

He then picked up a black trash bag, placed L's dead body inside, and tied a knot at the opening so L didn't get out. He then put on a red fluffy coat, and finally grabbed an umbrella to protect himself from the rain as he started heading outside, dragging the bag with L's corpse inside. Nobody had to find out.

M walked for a few blocks, until finding a hidden away spot, where there was a large heap of trash and bags with more trash. He moved away a few bags, rats running away from him as the bags were being tampered with. He made a nice, subtle spot to place the bag in, and carefully placed it outside the large dumpster, covering it in other debris and bags.

And finally, he headed back home, to wash his hands and head back to sleep. But this ordeal isn't done just yet! Turns out somebody had been watching him as he went to hide the body. It was R, lost in the metropolis, trying to find his way back home, but ultimately caught a strange curiosity for whatever he was carrying in that bag, and followed him all the way through until he successfully hid the body.

As M left the hiding spot for L's body, R slowly stepped in closer and closer. He was constantly looking around if there was anyone observing him as he inspected the bag carefully. He noticed a pungent smell coming from inside it. At first, he just brushed it off as all the piles of trash that were on top. But something was... off.

He grabbed the bag's fabric and started to lightly rip it off. The pungent stench that was trapped in the bag had come out of that hole very suddenly, blinding R instantly. But then, as he opened his only eye again and looked closer at the contents of the bag, a horrified expression drew on his face. He had found a body. And the body of a celebrity, at that...

Time skip to the morning after the murder. The LMNOPX team - or at least the members left of it - were doing their usual routines. Getting up, having breakfast, and talking to each other. N looked around, and realized that L wasn't there... "Hey, big bro... Do you know where L is..?" N asked sheepishly. M responded with "He usually wakes up early. He often goes shopping for coffee at this hour."

As N and M talked, P sat at the couch with her cupcake plush and her bowl of milk and cereal; and she started to zoom through the TV channels searching for something good to watch. She was searching for Cartoon Network, to watch whatever was airing at the time. "P, aren't you too old for kids' shows?" X says to her. "It's just this time!!" P responds, making a pouty face. As she tried to skip through every channel, she stumbled upon the news channel. X instantly knew that the news that they were giving was very important, and took away the TV remote from her hand.

The team gathered around the sofa, as they watched the news in curiosity. What they heard was... very unexpected.

"Today, on this rainy September early morning, at 1:28 AM, the dead body of local LMNOPX team member, L, was found in the middle of an alley, packed inside a garbage bag. An autopsy reveals that his neck vertebrae were crushed so hard that they burst, killing him from internal bleeding and air loss. His head and hair were also covered in thick saliva from an unidentified specimen. The most likely theory indicates that he was killed by a bear and hidden by an outsider, but the evidence is flimsy. Further research also reveals the disappearance of his fellow team member, O, whose location hasn't been found as of now. We all hope the best for L and O's friends and family. Good luck."

Every one of the remaining team members, but M, were absolutely shocked at this sudden - and tragic - news. They listened to the audio in the news, looking at each other in shock and disbelief. N then says "...M? Why aren't you reacting?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 307 53
pain.
189 0 48
"๐”ˆ๐”ž๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฐ, ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ข." ------------- Short horror stories written by me. TW: blood, suicide, self-harm, mental illness, hospitalizatio...
33 6 3
TW: Murder, Gore, Cannibalism, Sexual Assault, Abuse, Swearing, Minor Eating Disorders, vomiting
13.4K 199 100
100 murder cases that are either solved or not solved