Anti-Hero

Von NorthernNerdd

"𝕴𝖙'π–˜ π–’π–Š, π–π–Ž, 𝕴'𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–•π–—π–”π–‡π–‘π–Šπ–’, π–Žπ–™'π–˜ π–’π–Š" ⊢⊢✞⊷⊷ A Winchester who finds out aliens exist... Mehr

α΄‘α΄€Κ€Ι΄Ιͺɴɒꜱ
α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄›
α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 1
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠
α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 2
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™
α΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄› 3
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš

208 14 1
Von NorthernNerdd

Third Person

Abandon All Hope

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

"Crowley has the Colt!?" Lillian yelled, after Sam and Dean recounted the events of the Supernatural convention to her, Bobby, and Castiel.

"You said that like you know who Crowley is." Dean said.

"I know... of him." Lillian told her eldest brother.

"It was never important before, but Heaven was aware of your... friendship with the King of the Crossroads." Castiel said.

"He's your friend?!" Dean yelled.

"Friend is a overstating the relationship. We had beer together once, and he said he'd keep crossroads demons out Leadworth, if I told him of our hunts, not including actual names of people or the places. He seemed kinda bored, and I needed a drinking buddy, who could buy expensive whiskey." Lillian explained.

"You made a deal, after all the shit you gave me, you made a demon deal?!" Dean yelled.

"Stop shouting. And no. I never kissed him, he doesn't own my soul. It's an agreement, which has since ended because of the apocalypse." Lillian answered.

"Did you have sex with him?" Sam asked.

Lillian shivered at the thought and answered, "I'm not you, Sam. I don't have sex with demons. I just let one buy me whiskey, and a nice pair of boots, but the boots was one time. I had just told him about the Trickster, or Gabriel, killing you over and over again. He was being nice, for a demon." 

"So, you pay him in stories?" Bobby asked.

Lillian nodded, and said, "Yeah. And before you ask, no I don't know where he is. I have his number, but it's the apocalypse, and I am not ringing it."

"Our sister's friends with a demon." Dean whispered, while placing his head on the kitchen table.

"Again, friends is... No, we're friends. He's only tried to kill me a couple of times."

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

A few weeks after that awkward conversation, Lillian was on the phone to a hunter, trying to tell him that it was in-fact the apocalypse, so demons were going to be more common than anyone would like, and he'd have to deal with that fact. Fortunately, the phone call was interrupted by Dean telling her that Cas had found Crowley.

Later on that evening, the three siblings infiltrated Crowley's house, and once they were inside, Sam asked, "It's Crowley, right?"

"So... the Hardy Boys finally found me. Took you long enough." Crowley said.

"You're friends with this guy?" Sam asked Lillian.

"You can't judge me, Sam." 

Crowley didn't say anything, and only walked towards them, stopping at the rug, he lifted it up, to reveal the devil's trap that was spray painted on it. "Do you have any idea how much this rug costs?" Crowley asked.

Three demons then grabbed each of the Winchester's, and Crowley held up the Colt and said, "This is it, right? This is what it's all about."

He then pointed the gun towards the three, but instead shot each of the demons, "We need to talk, privately."

Crowley led them into an office and Dean asked, "What the Hell is this?"

"Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing? There's no reason you or anyone should know this even exists at all. Except that I told you." Crowley told them.

"You told us?" Sam asked.

"Rumours, innuendo... sent out on the grapevine."

"Why? Why tell us anything?" Sam asked.

"I want you to take this thing to Lucifer and empty it into his face." Crowley answered.

"Okay. And why exactly would you want the Devil dead?" Dean asked.

"It's called... survival. Lillian, I forgot, your brothers, at best, are functional morons. Would you care to take a guess at why I want the Devil dead?" Crowley asked Lillian.

"Lucifer is gonna kill the demons after us humans, right?"

"Correct. And as your brothers are imbeciles, I'm going to explain why. Lucifer isn't a demon, remember? He's an angel - an angel famous for his hatred of humankind. To him, you're just... filthy bags of pus. If that's the way he feels about you... what can he think about us?" Crowley explained.

"But he created you." Sam said.

"To him, we're just servants. Cannon fodder. If Lucifer manages to exterminate humankind... we're next. So... help me. Huh? Let's all go back to simpler, better times. Back to... when we could all follow our natures. I'm in sales, damn it. So, what do you say? What if... I give you this thing... and you go kill the Devil?" Crowley asked the siblings, handing over the Colt.

"Okay." Sam said, as he took the Colt.

"Great.

"You wouldn't happen to know where the Devil is, by chance, would you?" Sam asked.

"Thursday. Birdies tell me... He has an appointment in Carthage, Missouri." Crowley answered.

Sam then pointed the gun at Crowley's head and pulled the trigger, before Lillian could stop him, but there was no ammo in the Colt. "Oh, yeah, right. You probably need some more ammunition." Crowley said.

While Crowley was grabbing the ammo, Dean asked, "Uh, excuse me for asking, but aren't you kind of signing your own death warrant? I mean, what happens to you if we go up against the Devil and lose?"

"Number one - he's gonna wipe us all out anyway. Two - after you leave here, I go on an extended vacation to all points nowhere. And three - how about you don't miss?! Okay?! Morons!" Crowley answered, he then threw the ammo at Dean, and before anymore questions could be asked, the demon was gone.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Lillian decided to spend what could be her last night on Earth, on the phone to Amy - not telling the redhead why the call was urgent, and why Lillian had decided to be nice. "Lils, I have some news that will make your day better." Amy said.

Lillian raised an eyebrow and said, "I'm not sure anything could make me feel better right now, but go on."

"Rory proposed, and I said yes. But that's not the best part, I want you to be my Maid of Honour." Amy told Lillian.

"Do we do that in England?"

"Shut up! And before you say no, you don't have to plan anything - mainly because you suck at planning parties. I've already picked out a dress for you, it's one you said looked gorgeous one time. You don't have to do anything, but turn up. And get drunk with me the night before." Amy said.

"Okay, then. I can do that." Lillian told Amy, who then squealed.

The two said their goodbyes, and Lillian finished writing her passwords down, so whoever was left alive could email Amy, Rory, Mels, and, despite their non-existent relationship, her mother about Lillian's death.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

After Jo was fatally injured by Hellhounds, and her and Ellen blew up the general store, with them both inside, the remaining hunters made their way to the graveyard, where Lucifer's ritual was taking place. 

They failed to stop him raising Death, which meant another meeting with Lucifer was due.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

A/N Couldn't write the Ellen and Jo death scene. Would've taken me like three months to figure out the best way to write it, and I probably would have done this anyway.

If I'm being honest, I can't wait to get onto Doctor Who and then the later seasons of Supernatural, because despite them being extremely goofy, I kinda like Season 7+

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.2K 332 32
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...
5.2K 133 16
What if wishes really could come true? What if fiction could become reality? *** TV Shows Included - Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Th...
207K 5.9K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...