The Enchantress² | N + E Mika...

Kinky_BabyGirl14 által

-Book 2- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. ... Több

Authors Note
Banner
Characters
Preface
Chapter 1 - Return of the Heretic
Chapter 2 - Unanswered Questions
Chapter 3 - Of Witches, Secrets, and Family Ties
Chapter 4 - The Unseen Protector
Chapter 5 - Reunions and Confessions
Chapter 6 - Morning Surprises and Midnight Revelations
Chapter 7 - A Desperate Plan
Chapter 8 - Bound by Chains, Freed by Fury
Chapter 9 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 11 - A Game of Memories
Chapter 12 - A Vengeful Reunion
Chapter 13 - Revelations and Complications
Chapter 14 - A House Divided
Chapter 15 - Gifts, Betrayals, and Threats
Chapter 16 - Between Dreams and Reality
Chapter 17 - A Miracle and a Tragedy
Chapter 18 - Protecting the Future
Chapter 19 - Reclaiming the Kingdom
Chapter 20 - A Heretic Unleashed
Please Read
Chapter 21 - A Night of Revelry and Mayhem
Chapter 22 - A Game of Truth and Consequences
Chapter 23 - A Dangerous Gamble
Chapter 24 - Monsters Within
Chapter 25 - Making Choices
Chapter 26 - A Moment of Peace and a Desperate Plan
Chapter 27 - Thanksgiving Surprises
Chapter 28 - Unintended Consequences
Chapter 29 - Love, Loss, and the Power of Family
Chapter 30 - The Unwanted Alliances
Chapter 31 - Desperate Choices and the Unraveled Truth
Chapter 32 - The Sacrifice Play
Chapter 33 - Moving Forward with a Smile
Chapter 34 - Forever a Mikaelson
Chapter 35 - When the Past Comes Knocking
Chapter 36 - A Lethal Game of Secrets
Chapter 37 - Interventions and Confessions
Chapter 38 - Chains and Revelations
Chapter 39 - Magic, Miracles, and Mikaelsons
Chapter 40 - Deceit, Confrontations, and Magical Showdowns
Chapter 41 - The Unfinished Prophecy
Chapter 42 - Family Under Siege
Chapter 43 - The Mindscape Connection
Chapter 44 - The Resilience of Phoebe Mikaelson
Chapter 45 - The Society of Shadows and Saviors
Chapter 46 - Fighting for Control
Chapter 47 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 48 - Happily Ever After?
Chapter 49 - In the Name of Love
Chapter 50 - Promises and Lullabies
Chapter 51 - A Message from the Grave
Chapter 52- A Family Scattered
Chapter 53 - Flames of Desperation
Chapter 54 - Back From the Dead
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Blades, Magic, and Mikaelson Shenanigans

Chapter 10 - The Davina Problem

1K 30 2
Kinky_BabyGirl14 által

I sit at my vanity as I put on my jewellery, piece by piece but when I get to my necklace, I stop. I roll the ring attached to it between the two of my fingers as I think it over somethings that have been on my mind for a while.

I hear Elijah enter my room and put the necklace around my neck, dropping the ring and the remnants of the chain down my shirt. I turn in my chair slightly to look at him as he wonders closer to me. I look over his attire and smirk a little.

"No suit? Things are either really good or really bad?" I say to him.

Elijah attention is taken by the wedding dress that Delilah had dropped which is now sitting on my bed.

"Are you joining in on the festivities tonight?" he asks me as he looks back over to me.

I look over at the dress than back at him with a weak smile.

"Afraid me and an army of vampire bodyguards does not make a festival very festive but rather dull." I say with a shrug before turning back to my vanity.

"You know... if you wanted the attend the festivities tonight, I would be more than willing to take you." Elijah offers.

"Really?" I ask as I look at him through the mirror.

"Yes. I would be happy too." Elijah says with a small grin.

I turn back around as I stare at the dress while chewing on my bottom lip. Elijah moves from his spot over to me and places his hand on my face as he uses his thumb to pull my bottom lip from being trapped between my teeth before stroking my face with the same thumb which makes me close my eyes.

"What troubles you, angel? I thought you would be happy over the fact you could join in tonight?" he asks as he continues to stroke his thumb over my cheek.

His question causing me to reopen my eyes and look back over at the dress with a sad look as the question comes across my mind again.

"I am just unsure if the dress will even fit me." I say before looking over at Elijah again whose hand still stays on my face which he removes as I finish speaking.

"Forget it, I am just being silly." I say as I wave it off and give him a small smile.

Elijah grabs both my hands and gently pulls me from my seat, guiding me closer to the bed before standing behind me as we face the wedding dress.

"Try it on and if it does not fit than we get you another." He says which makes me smile and turn towards him, pulling him into a quick but rough kiss.

I grab the edge of my shirt but stop as Elijah eyes me over.

"Turn around." I tell him which makes him stunned but it quickly changes to confusion.

Even although unsure of why I ask him to do that, he turns around so his back is facing me. Happy with this, I nod and turn back to the dress as I strip off my shirt and pull my pants down.

As my pants pool around my ankles, I feel arms wrap around me and his move down my baby bump.

"I told you to turn around." I say to Elijah as he rests his chin into my neck.

"Because you are trying to hide your body from me." Elijah mutters as he place soft kisses down my jaw.

"Can you blame me? I mean the last time you saw me naked I was half the size." I say as I reach one hand up and run my hand through his hair.

Elijah moves his hands up my body and grips my shoulders before spinning me around so that we are chest to chest. He brings his mouth back to my neck which makes me lean my head to the side which give him more access to it but he doesn't linger. Elijah trails his kiss from my neck to my throat. The kisses trail from there down my chest between my boobs.

As he gets lower, he kneels down and moves his trail down to the top of my baby bump before looking up at me.

"Are you ashamed of this baby?" he asks me, still kneeling.

"Of course not." I say while giving him an unsure smile.

"Then there is no need to hide your body from me because all this-" he places his hands flat on my belly, "- is your baby and I certainly don't mind it."

His words make me smile widely and I reach down, grabbing his face and pulling him up to me.

I hold his face as I give a gentle but passionate kiss before pulling back an leaning my forward against his.

I pull completely away and turn back to the wedding dress, picking it up and looking it over. I turn the dress around and unzip it before stepping into it, pulling it up over my belly and breasts before slipping my hands through the sleeves.

I reach behind me to zip it up but it get stuck. I look over my shoulder at Elijah who is just watching me as I struggle.

"Allow me." Elijah offers.

I nod before he steps forward and tries to zip it up. It takes a moment before the zip moves and Elijah pulls it all the way up.

"Thanks." I say as I move towards the full-length mirror and check out the dress.

"Not too bad." I say as I turn from side to side checking every possible angle before settling straight forward again.

Elijah moves behind me and wraps his arms around me again.

"You look beautiful." He says to me before placing a kiss against my neck.

I spin around and he kisses me again, I wrap my arms around his neck as Elijah deepens the kiss.

We continue to kiss as Elijah reaches around back and unzips the dress. I unwrap my hands from around Elijah's neck and remove the sleeves of the dress from the dress which allows it to fall to the floor around my feet. I rewrap my arms around his neck as I break the kiss and place kisses on his jaw and down his neck.

As I place a kiss on his neck, I could feel the pulse of his artery under my lips. The feeling makes my vampire eyes show and my fangs to descend. I scrap my fangs against that artery before piercing into it.

I drink from Elijah as he bites into me which makes me moan out. Elijah removes his fangs from me and I do the same as I arch my back while Elijah scraps his fang from my neck down and across my boobs, biting into the side of one of them while he brings his hand up to the other, massaging it.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" A voice asks from the doorway.

I open my eyes and Elijah pulls away from my body, standing fully up again as we look over at Klaus who is giving us an amused smirk but he quickly drops it.

"When the two of you are done here, we have a problem." Klaus informs us before walking away.

Elijah pulls out a handkerchief out and wipes my blood from his face before offering it to me. I take it from him with a small smile,

"Go, I still have to get dressed." I tell him as I gesture to the door. Elijah seems to get what I mean as he follows after Klaus.

Once Elijah is out of sight, I grab the cup off my vanity and spill all the blood that's left in my mouth into it.

I open my drawer and riffle through it as I look for another vial. I pour the blood from the cup into the vial before capping it. I check my surroundings before walking towards my bookcase and use my magic to reveal the hidden compartment. 

I place my new vial next to the others in the compartment before placing the spell back into place.

I walk into the room where Elijah, Klaus and Marcel are all having a very loud discussion but as soon as I walk into the room, they all stop talking and look towards me.

"Am I interrupting something?" I ask with brows raised.

"Actually, you may be the exact person we need to give us some insight on our current topic of discussion." Klaus says as he leans forward in his seat.

"Sure..." I say with suspicion as I walk into the living room fully and sit onto the couch.

"Davina is missing and Marcel here thinks Elijah has something to do with it but I have a feeling I will find more answers with you than my dear brother." Klaus tells me as he watches me closely and I watch him as well before smirking slightly.

I readjusts myself in seat towards him and lean forward so my elbows rest on my knees as continue to smirk but raise one brow at Klaus.

"If have something to say Klaus, just say it." I challenge.

"Where is she, Phoebe?" Klaus demands.

"I have no idea." I chuckle out as I lean back on the couch with my hands resting on my belly.

"But you do know something." Marcel says which makes me look over at him.

"Let's just say, Davina wasn't the happiest to find out that her protector has been lying to her." I say smugly.

"What are you talking about?" Marcel asks loudly as he becomes frustrated.

"Agnes. I am talking about the fact you didn't tell her the small detail of Agnes death which would allow her to stop living like some sort of Disney princess." I inform him.

Marcel lets out frustrated sigh before sitting in one of the armchairs and rubbing his hand over face.

"Can you do a locator spell to find her?" Elijah suggests and I look over at him as I switch my smirk for a smile.

"No." I put simply.

"Why the hell not?" Klaus roars out of frustration as he gets up from his seat.

"I was showing her some useful spells yesterday. A spell to protect her against such things as location and tracking spells, just happened to be one of the spells I gave her." I inform them calmly.

I see Hayley walk in the hallway, heading towards the bedrooms and pull my face in confusion before standing up.

"If that's all, I have some other place to be." I say to them but don't wait for a reply as I walk out the room and go in the same direction as Hayley had,

I walk through the hall as I try figure out where she had disappeared to when I notice my bedroom door slightly ajar.

I walk over to it and push it fully open before laughing quietly as Hayley lays on my bed on her back.

"Something the matter?" I ask her from the doorway.

Hayley raises her head and looks at me with a smile before putting her head back on the bed.

"Nothing the matter." She says back to me.

"What brings you to this vampire den than?" I ask her as I walk into the room.

"Delilah and Ezra are loudly debating over him becoming a hybrid which means that Kelsey is using the plantation as her official hook up spot. None of which is leaving me with any peace." Hayley rounds out for me.

"I thought she wanted him to become a hybrid?" I ask confused as I sit on the edge of the bed.

"She does. Well, she did? You know for him to become a hybrid he has to die and she just fears that something may go wrong and he won't turn but just die." Hayley says with a slight shrug.

"Oh."

Hayley turns her head and looks towards me as a question brews in her eyes.

"You don't seem surprised about the fact that Kelsey is sleeping with almost everyman the crosses her path. Why?" she asks me.

"You know Kelsey from the short times you spend with us but Kelsey tends to have her own way in doing things whether it's getting the truth or grieving. I think all this sex she is having is just her way of trying to get over Kol." I tell her.

"How long do you think this will go on for?" Hayley asks with a sigh.

"I don't know." I say with a small smile as I stand from the bed.

"You are welcome to stay for a bit to sleep or do research in peace. If you need to do something but just scream." I say as I walk for the door.

I exit the room when two vampires appear from next to the door and I immediately know that Klaus has left the compound.

With my two bodyguards following me around here, there is no way I will get half the things I wanted to do done today, without being caught out or least snitched on.

I storm through the halls and down the stairs and when I reach the courtyard, I stop when my phone rings. I pull my phone but don't recognize the number, I look over my shoulder to my new shadows and roll my eyes.

"I may be forced with the two of you but private phone calls shall stay private." I tell them before walking into one of the rooms and slamming the doors shut behind me.

Hello?

Phoebe?

Cami? How did you get my number?

Josh.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

Not to sound like a bitch but why are you calling me, Cami?

It's not me calling you.

I close my eyes and let out a humorous huff.

She is with you than.

She is in need of help and insists that you can be trusted.

What does she need?

There is silence for a moment before Cami speaks again.

She says that you said that there are people who would be willing to have her. People who are not in this town.

There are. I ca-

I am cut off as Cami speaks again.

She wants to leave today.

Not possible. The Quarter is closed off and packed tightly with people, not to mention every vampire and witch are probably looking for her.

She is not taking no as an answer.

I am under lock down here. If she can find a way out the quarter, out the city than I can have someone help her from there but that's the most I can do today.

The is another moment of silence as I assume they talk it over.

She wants to do that.

Okay than. I will make some calls. Good luck.

We will need it.

I end the call and sit on the chair in the room with a sigh. I take a breath before dialling another number.

I pace in my room with the wedding dress on as I continue to wait for Elijah. He is no longer late and has official stood me up, it seems like our plans has slipped his mind with the look for Davina.

My phone vibrates in my hand and look at the caller ID, letting out a disappointed sigh as I read it.

I sit on my bed before answering it.

Hello, Damon.

Hello, little sister.

To what do I owe this call?

Thought I owed you one after the other day.

I guess you do. How is the whole Stefan situation?

Fixed.... to a degree.

What does that even mean?

Stefan has his memories back but we still have Silas running around making demands of us in exchange for bring Bonnie back.

Damn! That definitely makes my problems seem stupid. Do you think he can do it though?

I don't know but it is our only shot.

I can look at other magical options in my books in case he is lying?

It's good. You have enough problems without us adding to them. Speaking of what seems to be upsetting you today?

I smile slightly.

Just feeling a bit pathetic.

Why? Do I need to kill someone?

I laugh a little.

No killing. You would never believe me even if I do tell you.

Try me.

I am currently sitting on my bed, pregnant and in a wedding dress as I have been stood up because they are hunting down a teenage witch.

You are right, I don't believe it.

Life has changed a lot since Mystic Falls and as much as it pains me to say this, I miss it at times.

That sentence alone tells me someone needs to be killed or at least badly beaten.

I laugh again.

I am perfectly capable of beating people myself.

Than why not do it? The Phoebe I know would never stand for this. She would do some massive damage to show how she is angry and make them regret their actions.

I smile slightly as I remember exactly what he meant.

I forgot about that night. I was so angry but it was quickly replaced by heartbreak when Elijah choose to go after Elena than to stay with me.

What's stopping you from showing them your anger at their behaviour towards you?

I don't know.... Since I found out about the baby, I feel like I have become very non-me.

Having a baby doesn't mean you have to change who you are. That little girl will be lucky to have a kick-ass mother like you.

So, give them a piece of my mind in the only way they seem to understand?

Remind them exactly who Phoebe Salvatore is.

I smirk as a plan starts to come together in my head.

Thank you, Damon. Not sure if you are a good influence but you have helped me feel more myself.

No worries, Bea. I am always here for you.

There is a pause.

I do have to ask, why are you wearing a wedding dress?

I laugh lightly.

It's for a festival that is happening in the Quarter.

Don't you have friends who you could go with? I mean where is psycho and the nice one?

I cancelled on them. Upset me plus vampire bodyguards does not equal a fun festival.

Ditch the bodyguards and go enjoy yourself. Rules are made to be broken.

Rules are made to be broken.

Atta girl.

I smile at his encouragement.

I have to go, my problem just walked through the front door.

Good luck.

Kick ass.

With that as his goodbye, he ends the call and I still have a slight smile as put my phone done next to me.

I grab my high tops from next to me and lace them back up as heels are a definite not lately.

I walk to the far wall of my room and place my hand on it. I close my eyes and focus my magic on it as I envision a doorway opening on it. I reopen my eyes and there stands a doorway, exactly where my hands are placed. I walk through it and find myself on the other side of the hallway.

I walk closely to the wall and heck around the corner to see my two bodyguards still outside my room, none the wiser that I have left. I turn back to the new doorway and use my magic to get rid of it before heading for the stairs.

As I reach the balcony that overlooks the courtyard which also leads to the stairs, I stop and watch as I see Davina, Klaus, Elijah and Marcel all in the courtyard.

Klaus on his knees next to Elijah as it seems he is being forced to shift into his wolf form but my attention is taken as Davina speaks.

"You call yourself the noble one, but you're a killer just like your brother. For 1,000 years, you've fed on innocent blood. Why don't you choke on it?" Davina spits out at Elijah before casting a spell that forces him to regurgitate all of the blood he's consumed.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I demand as I vamp down the stairs.

Hearing my voice Elijah looks towards me as he chokes on the blood in his mouth but when he sees me his eyes soften and guilt fills them.

But I ignore him and focus my attention on Davina.

"After everything I have done to help you, you have come and attacked the ones I love?" I question her.

"Stay out of this Phoebe. I don't want to hurt you but you get in the way and I will." She warns me.

I narrow my eyes at her before shaking my head in disbelief.

"Hurt me? You may be powerful but you are still not strong enough to hurt me. Stop this Davina before I put a stop to you." I warn her.

Davina takes my threat to hurt as Klaus stops shifting and Elijah is no longer choking as Davina directs all her magic towards me.

All three men see what is about to happen and yell out, "No!"

"Davina, don't!" Marcel adds but I am unsure if he is scared for my safety of Davina's.

Davina ignores them as she begins to cast a spell at me. I can feel blood start to leak out my eye, ears and nose but I just grin at her as the blood flows.

"You are everything the witches say you are. A broken evil. Time to show everyone the real you." She says to me and my grin slips as I knew exactly what she was going to do.

I feel a rush of magic hit me as I lift slightly off the ground. I feel her spell strip apart the spell and runes that have become part of my skin. It feels as if I am being skinned alive which makes me scream out in pain.

With my scream, I let my magic go and it hits Davina which sends her flying against the wall. 

Her spell stops and I land on my feet but it was already too late, all I had spent decades covering with spells, herbs and runes is now on show to all in the room.

I look down at my arms and all the scars and wounds from my past are now on show. I had been nothing but kind to this girl but she has just proven herself to be exactly like the rest of her coven.

I look at her as she starts to stand and I can feel my magic rush to my eyes, changing them. I raise my hand and use my magic to pin her to the wall as I start to restrict her breathing.

"I told you Davina. I protect those who I care about but you attack what's mine and I will defend it with all of me even if it means your death." I remind her as further restrict her breathing.

"Phoebe. Don't." Elijah asks as he tries to approach me carefully.

"Please." Marcel pleads.

I look away from both of them and back at Davina.

"You want to give out punishments to everyone. How about I do the same to you? You have stripped me down and showed my flaws, how about you get stuck with your own!" I spit out before doing a spell which traps her in her mind with all of her own fears on repeat.

Davina goes limp and I release my magic which makes her fall to the ground. Marcel vamps over to her and cradles her body in his arms as he looks over her in concern as I move my right hand to the left one, reactivating my rune spell to hide my scars but it only partially works.

"What did you do?" Marcel asks as he places her gently back on the floor and marches towards me.

"I am teaching her a lesson. Watch yourself before I teach you one too." I warn him before looking over at the Mikaelson brothers.

"Phoebe... I am sorry." Elijah apologises to me gently as guilt is written all over his face.

"I am sure you are." I say to him before walking past the both of them.

"Where are you going?" Klaus calls out to me.

"Out! Don't wait up for me, I will definitely be out late!" I inform them before leaving the courtyard as well as the compound.

I walk into one of the bars on the Quarter and find Kelsey dancing while Delilah sits at the bar, watching her amused. I walk over to the bar and sit down next to Delilah, putting a hand on her shoulder. Delilah whips around when she feels my hand but when she sees me, a smile comes over her face.

"You came!" She cheers which makes me give her a toothy smile.

"Yeah, I got over myself." I tell her as she pulls me into a hug.

"Good! Kelsey wanted to drag you out but I knew you needed some space." Delilah says as she pulls out the hug.

"How you doing?" I ask her as I settle back into my seat.

"I am good." She says as she looks over at Kelsey again.

"Delilah..." I drag out as I give her a look.

Delilah looks over at me before sighing.

"So, Hayley told you." She concludes from my look.

"Yeah. If I knew that giving him the blood, I would cause fighting between the two of you than I would never have given it to him." I say to her in a gentle tone.

"None of this is your fault, Pheebs. I am just scared." Delilah admits.

"And that's okay. I get it. Even if it is slight, the chance that you could lose the man you love is haunting." I say as my mind drifts.

Delilah grabs my hand as she looks at me concerned and asks, "Are you okay?"

I give her pain filled smile, "I am fine."

Delilah doesn't look quite convinced but Kelsey drapes her arms around our necks before she can question me further.

"Come dance with me..." Kelsey drags out.

"I am not in a dancing mood." Delilah shrugs as she orders another drink.

Kelsey looks a little disappointed before looking over at me with a hopeful look and I give her a smile.

"Sure. I wanted to have fun. Dancing is definitely part of that." I say as I get off the seat.

Kelsey grins at me as she grabs my hand and drags me through the crowd to where she was dancing earlier. The pulsing beat of the music reverberates through my body as I follow Kelsey onto the dance floor. She spins around to face me, her hips already swaying to the rhythm. I can see the excitement in her eyes and I can't help but feel a little envious of her carefree attitude.

As the music takes over my body, I let go of all my worries and join Kelsey in her dance. I move my hips in sync with hers, feeling the music coursing through my veins. The lights are flashing all around us, casting erratic patterns on the people dancing around us. It's as if we're lost in our own little world, a world where nothing else matters.

Kelsey moves closer to me, her body pressing against mine as we continue to dance. I can feel myself getting lost in the moment, lost in the passion of the music.

Kelsey's laugh makes me open my eyes and I see her watching me with a wide grin.

"You are actually having fun." Kelsey points out which makes me laugh lightly and shake my head as I stop dancing.

"Lets go get something to drink." I say to them as I link my arm with hers before walking with her to the bar and Delilah.

Delilah gives me a smile and a look as she sips her drink.

"What?" I ask her with a smile as Kelsey flags down the bartender.

"Just haven't seen you have proper fun in while." Delilah points out with a shrug.

I shake my head at her with a smile but stop when I feel eyes watching me. I turn around and look around through the crowd to find the person who is responsible, only to see Sabine in through the crowd watching me.

When she notices me looking are back at her, she turns on her heels and walks out the bar.

"I'll be back." I shout over the music to Delilah before wandering through the crowd after Sabine.

I walk into the street and look both ways until I see her walking just away from me where there seems to be less of a crowd. I vamp to her, cutting her off by standing in her way.

"Why are you following me?" I demand from her.

Sabine looks me over.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She says calmly.

"I know you had something to do with the railing yesterday. Why?!" I demand again.

"I always wondered how you got rid of all those scars. Now I know you didn't, rather you found a way to hide it." she states as she walks towards me.

She touches one of my biggest scares on my back which makes me step forward as she mutters out, "Silver rose vervain."

She walks off and I stand there confused as there are only a few people who knew how I got that scar but all of them are dead now. None of them had time to write down what had happened that night before I ripped their hearts out for what they had done.

As I rake over my memories to find an explanation, I see Klaus and Cami in the street. Seeing them together, makes me upset as he had promised I had nothing to worry about. I march towards them and catch the end of Cami's threat.

"If you hurt Davina or Josh in any way, I'll expose you to the world, and then you can kiss the French Quarter goodbye, forever. Have a nice night." She ends before turning but she walk straight into me.

"You were saying?" I ask her with brows raised.

"Phoebe!" she says surprised by me being there.

"I am getting really tired of threats being made against me. You keep whatever you learnt about our world to yourself or find yourself in a grave right next to your brother." I warn her, in a serious tone.

"The threat wasn't against you but him." Cami say, gesturing to Klaus behind her.

"Any threat made against him or any of the other Mikaelsons are a threat against me, ones that I take very personal." I inform her.

"Phoebe, I didn't mea-" Cami starts but I cut her off.

"Go home." I instruct with a straight face.

She nods her with a huff before walking away, leaving with a Klaus who is looking at me, with an amused smile. I roll my eyes at him before spinning around and walking back towards the bar.

"I was coming to find you." Klaus tells me as he vamps in front of me, stopping me.

"I am sure you were." I say, bitterly.

"Why so bitter, love?" Klaus asks me.

"Get out of my way." I demand as I try walk past him.

Klaus grabs my arm tightly before vamping me into the alley near us. He releases his grip on me as we are far enough into it to be out of view from anyone in the street.

"What is going on with you?!" he demands from me with frustration.

"Now you care? Now you want to treat me as something other than a prisoner?" I question him back with frustration and anger.

"Of course, I bloody care!" He yells out at me.

"You have done nothing but given me orders and acting as though I am nothing but a prisoner who happens to be carrying your baby." I exclaim out as I throw my hands up.

"Is that what you think? That I see you only as the woman carrying my child?" Klaus asks, roughly as he seems almost offended.

"If not that than what? Do you no longer find me attractive? is that why you are consistently hanging around with that blonde human?" I question as I start to get worked up and voice becomes louder.

Klaus looks at me stunned and open his mouth to speak but no words come out. I roll my eyes and spin on my heels before walking back towards the street. I don't make it far before I am vamped into the wall by Klaus and holds me against the wall by my shoulders.

Klaus moves his hands from my shoulder to around my waist, pulling me close to him. He leaves a trail of kisses up my neck before kissing me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull deeper into the kiss as we deepen it.

I let the kiss go on for a moment to long before shoving him gentle back.

"Kissing won't fix things this time." I mutter softly to him.

"You are still the most attractive woman I have met. This baby won't change that. I have told you that Cami means nothing and I don't like having to say things twice." He says to me.

My eyes and expression soften at his words, "You mean it?" I ask.

"With every part of me." He reassures.

I give him a small weak smile before pulling him into another kiss. I vamp him against the wall before wrapping my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss. Klaus makes a sound of disapproval but it is muffled.

Although unhappy with our current position, he uses it to reach behind me and unzip the dress. As I feel the sleeves of my dress, I break the kiss and take a step back.

"No. I said no more sex in public." I remind him.

"Actually-" He stops and vamps me against the wall, pinning me there as he continues, "-you said no sex in public where I rip your clothes off."

As the words leave his mouth, I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Don't you dare." I say with narrowed eyes.

Klaus smirks before putting his hands on the front of my dress and tears in half straight down the middle which makes me roll my eyes at him.

I shrug off what remained of the clothing as I kiss him again before saying, "Let's take this home."

Klaus gives me a mischievous smirk with the same type of glint in his eyes. He slowly start to kneel down and I lean against the alley wall as he starts to speak, "My little heretic thinks I no longer am attractive to her. I am going to show you exactly how wrong you are."

Klaus lifts my leg onto his shoulder and I giggle a little as I look down at him. Klaus smirks up at me before he starts to place kisses on my leg, moving up my leg as he inches up closer to my inner thigh.

I couldn't help but let out a soft moan as Klaus's lips trailed closer and closer to my core. He looked up at me with a wicked grin, his eyes filled with desire. His tongue darted out to taste me, and I gasped at the sensation.

"Klaus," I breathed, my hands tangling in his hair. "Please."

He didn't need any further encouragement, and he eagerly buried his face between my thighs, his tongue expertly teasing me. I arched my back, letting out a low moan as he continued to pleasure me.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, my body tensing as Klaus's talented mouth drove me wild. With one final flick of his tongue, I shattered into a million pieces, crying out his name.

Klaus grinned up at me triumphantly, his eyes sparkling with satisfaction. I use my hold on his hair to pull him up, his mouth to mine. He bites my lower lip, lightly suckling the skin.

I tug at his puffy shirt, pulling it up to reveal his bare chest. Klaus helps me remove the shirt and he uses his arms to push me up against the wall in the alley.

"Now, you're going to beg for me to fuck you," Klaus says in a low voice, his lips grazing my ear as he speaks.

My breath catches in my throat and my body arches up against his. I can feel his erection pressing against my hip and I desperately need to feel him inside of me.

"Please," I murmur. "Please, Klaus."

Klaus kisses me deeply, his tongue warm against my own as he teases me. His hands slide down to my ass, grasping me and pulling me closer to him. I can feel the heat emanating from his body.

I move one of my hands down to his pants, undoing the button and unzipping them as Klaus rubs my thighs, leaving a trail of soft kisses across my neck.

I slip my hand inside and I can feel how hard he is in my hand. He moans softly as I stroke him gently. He's so hard in my hand, so ready for me.

I run my hand down to his base, cupping him, making sure that he's ready for me. I move the tip of his member against myself, teasing myself. Klaus grunts softly, bucking his hips towards me.

I arch my back and use my hand to guide him inside of me. I moan as he enters me, stretching to accommodate him. It feels like I'm filled with fire and it feels amazing. Klaus groans as he begins to thrust into me gently at first, but quickly building up speed.

His thrusts are deep, his cock throbbing inside of me and I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Klaus," I moan.

"You should keep it quiet, love or we will get caught." Klaus whispers to me and I bring my hand to my mouth to cover another moan.

My try to stop being heard fails as we hear footsteps walking towards us. Klaus stops his thrusts and looks towards the man who walks towards us at a speed.

The man sees us and how Klaus has me pinned to the way which makes him run towards us but we don't move.

The man grabs Klaus's shoulder to try pull him off me but Klaus moves his one hand to grab the guy and bites into the side of his neck.

The smell of blood makes my vampire eyes show and I realize how hungry I am so I bite into the other side of the guys neck.

As we drink, Klaus start his thrusts again. Soon we pull our fangs out the guy and I give Klaus with a wicked, bloody smile before pulling him back in for a kiss.

He kisses me deeply and the guy who was bitten falls to the ground.

"Come for me, my little heretic."

Klaus start to move faster and faster until I feel his cock throbbing and I know he's about to cum.

I cum again and I can't stop screaming as I feel Klaus's teeth sink into my shoulder.

We rub our bodies against each other, Klaus looks into my eyes, "You're mine, Phoebe."

I look at him and a small smile appears on my lips, "I know."

"I love your teeth." I whisper to him.

Klaus lifts his head and his hot breath hits my ear as I feel him pushing into me. "I love how you moan as I sink them into you."

I nod my head and my eyes roll back in my head as I feel his teeth sink into my shoulder. I let out a low moan and my body starts to tremble. 

Klaus smiles against my throat and pulls his teeth out, leaving a small amount of blood behind. He continues to push into me and I hear him groan as my body clamps down around him. I moan as I feel my insides constricting around him. I can feel my third orgasm coming as his cock throbs against me.

I throw my head back and cum as I feel Klaus's cock throbbing inside of me. He gives me one last bit of thrusts before he cums into me. He pulls out of me and turns me around. I reach up and kiss him before leaning against the cold brick wall.

I let out a little laugh as I look at the dead guy next to us and Klaus smirks.

"I told you we were going to get caught." I laugh out.

"And he was a delicious mid-fuck snack." Klaus points out as he puts his pants back on.

I look around us some more and see my shredded dress and sigh out.

"I am stuck here." I say as pull my panties back up.

Klaus offers me my bra back and I take it, putting it back on as I search for another clothes source. I look back at Klaus and he offers me his jacket as a cover which I happily take.

The jacket barely covers anything but it cover everything it needs too so it will work. I zip it up halfway but Klaus reaches over and zips it all the way up.

"Don't you ever insult what's mine again." He tells me which makes me smirk a little.

"Yours?" I question.

"Mine." He says before giving me a small, almost sweet kiss.

I grab Klaus's hand and walk confidently back to the road as if I hadn't just been fucked against a wall in the alley.

I head back towards the bar but Klaus stops and his hold on my hand, forces me to stop as well. I look back at him with brows raised, asking why he has stopped.

"Home is the other way." Klaus points out to me as he gestures behind him.

"I was out with people. If I disappear, it will be you answering the door at 2am to explain where I am." I inform him before letting go of his hand and continuing back to the bar.

I hear Klaus huff before vamping to catch up with me. He slings his arm around my waist and pulls me close, whispering to me, "You will pay for this."

I smirk but continue to look forward as we walk before whispering back, "and I am sure, I will enjoy every minute of it."

I find the bar again and we go into it, pushing past the crowd of drunk people. I spot Kelsey by the bar and I push through over to her with Klaus following closely behind me.

Kelsey spots me and grins, when she looks over me and my new outfit her grin grows bigger. I get closer as she sips on her drink watching me with a slight smirk.

"I am going home." I tell her.

"I am sure you are." Kelsey says before looking at Klaus over my shoulder.

"Klaus." She greets before looking back at me, "You two made up I take from your new outfit." She gestures with a smirk.

"Something like that." I say back as Klaus moves forward and wraps his arms around me.

"It's time to leave before I have to start removing people's eyes." He growls at me.

Kelsey grins at me as she obviously heard what he had said, 

"Enjoy." She say as she raises her glass to me as Klaus pulls me through the crowd.

I lay in bed and listen to Davina throwing things at Marcel with a victorious smile.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass." I hear Klaus say through the walls.

"I can hear you." I shout out, knowing he can hear me.

Hayley comes into my room and I sit up onto my elbows, watching her. She starts to pace in the front of the bed and I look at her, waiting for her to speak but she doesn't.

"What is wrong?" I ask her which makes her stop pacing and looks at me.

"I did something. Something I thought was harmless but it may actually be something really bad." She stresses out.

"Could you be any vaguer?" I ask as I sit up properly and run the bridge of my nose, "Tell me exactly what you did?"

"Sophie called me yesterday, she said that she could help me reverse the curse Marcel placed on my family. Sophie need something if she were to help me, more specifically someone. Sophie wanted me to find out where Celeste-" Hayley says but I cut her off.

"Hayley, I can't help you. Celeste is a sore point for Elijah, if you did something involving her than you have to tell him yourself." I explain gently.

"I guess you are right." Hayley sighs out before leaving my room without say another word.

The room starts to shake and I get out of bed, holding to the bedpost to keep me steady as I put on a discarded button up shirt which I am sure is Elijah's. I walk to the door but when I open it, I find Elijah standing behind it with a worried expression.

"I am fine." I reassure him but he seems intent of looking me over for any signs of injury.

I roll my eye and cross my arms over my chest.

"What is happening?" I ask him but he doesn't answer.

I reach my one hand forward, grabbing one of his as I say, "I promise, Elijah. I am okay."

Elijah nods his head as he snaps out of his trace.

"Something is wrong with Davina." Elijah explains.

"Of course, there is. Nothing can ever just go smoothly." I sigh out and I take a step forward but Elijah doesn't move which makes me raise my brows at him.

Elijah looks down and I follow his eyes to my current clothing before rolling my eyes, turning to get dressed into a proper outfit.

Once dressed, I lift my arms at him as if asking if this is better which makes Elijah nod and move out the doorway back into the hallway which allows me to leave my room.

Elijah and I walk together to the living room as I have incite that the other two could probably use in this moment.

"This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?" Klaus asks Marcel as I enter the room.

"Because she has the magic that belongs to an entire coven. It was never meant to be held by a single person." I explain as I try to make it down the steps.

Elijah appears next to me, offering me his hand which I take and he helps me fully into the room. Marcel and Klaus turn to me as I walk over to them.

"She tapped into it yesterday because of your stupidity. It is now at full power with no off switch." I explain further.

"So, what do we do then?" Klaus asks me with brows raised and I shrug.

"I don't know. Spite popular belief I don't know everything when it comes to that damn coven." I say as I spy Hayley pacing just outside the door.

"Didn't you spend like 10 years with them?" Marcel asks in confusion and it reminds me that he is still on the outside of all this.

"Yeah. In a cave, surrounded by complete darkness while those bitches used me as a guinea pig." I tell him with a sarcastic smile.

Something catches my eye and move over the table, checking over all the papers that have been put together like a puzzle. I look over it before looking at Elijah with shock but he is already looking at me when I do.

"Celeste?" I ask.

"Davina has been drawing her months, saying she is some sort of evil." Elijah explains.

"Let's go pay the witches a visit." I suggest as I give the picture one more look over before heading for the door.

Elijah follows after me and we run into Hayley in the hall. Hayley looks at me nervously and I nod at her before heading down the stairs, letting them talk for a moment.

We walk through the cemetery and bad memories start to surface which makes me clench and unclench my hand repeatedly. Elijah grabs my hand as he notices the tick and gives me a soft smile as we continue to walk.

I guide him towards the tomb where the witches seem to love to hang out as we get to the entrance, we hear Sophie,

"If digging up some creepy old bones means I get Monique back, I don't care about anything else."

"I happen to care. You're coming with me." Elijah tells her as he vamps over and grabs her arm.

Elijah takes her with him but stops at the entrance when I don't follow after him.

"You coming Phoebe?" he asks me.

I shake my head as I look at Sabine, "No, I have other matters to deal with."

Elijah hesitates for a moment as he looks between me and Sabine before leaving with Sophie. Once I know he is out of earshot, I vamp to Sabine and shove her against the wall on the tomb.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask her, as I press my arm strongly against her throat.

"Sabine Laurent." She chokes out.

I press harder against her throat.

"Not this woman you are pretending to be. There are only three people other than me who know how I got that scar and I ripped their throats out with my teeth. Which brings me back to my question, Who the fuck are you?" I demand as I start to get pissed off.

She smirks at me before pushing me away from her with her magic but I catch myself and land on my feet a bit from her.

"I don't know how you keep avoiding death but your luck is bound to run out." Sabine says to me as she rubs her throat.

"It wasn't luck." I correct her.

"Phoebe Salvatore. You always were a clever one but not even you or whoever is protecting you will be able to protect you from what is coming." Sabine gives me a warning.

I run my tongue over my bottom lip as I glare at her. I raise my hand and Sabine starts to cough as blood comes out her mouth.

"I am warning you, 'Sabine Laurent'. You come after me and my family or have any involvement in anything I remotely find as threatening and I will tear you apart with my magic so not even body jumping would save you." I threaten her.

Sabine keels over and grabs her throat as she begins to cough the blood up.

"I will figure out who you are than I will put you down." I warn her before leaving the tomb.

I walk into the church with the third box of food as Father Kieran speaks to a man who is standing with a crowd of wolves.

Kieran spots me and smiles as he walks over and takes the box from my arms which makes me smile.

"Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I am not perfectly capable of carrying things. I am still a vampire." I say to him.

I look at the box as I walk with him as he takes it to the front of the church.

"That's all I could get with such a little time." I tell him.

"It is more than I had expected, so thank you. You really are something." He tells me as he places the box with the others.

I look from the steps at the rest of the church and give it a small smile.

"This church really is beautiful if only there wasn't so much death attached to it." I say out aloud.

Klaus walks into the church and I look over at Kieran.

"You promised you wouldn't call him." I say with an unimpressed look.

"I didn't." he reassures me as he walks over to Klaus.

Klaus greets him and starts talking but I just watch them as Kieran motions behind himself, towards me which makes Klaus look over at me. 

I give him a grin and Klaus gives me an endearing look.

Father Kieran walks off as he pulls his phone out and Klaus walks to me with amused smirk. He walks up the stairs and stands next to me as I look over all the people in the church.

"Father Kieran tells me you are the reason all these people are out of the Bayou and that you even donated food." I say as we stand next to each other.

"They're my clan. From very far back. They've fallen upon hard times, and their plight has brought out the philanthropist in me. What can I say? Must be Elijah's influence." Klaus explains which makes me smile and turn my head to look at him.

"You are pretty cute when you are nice." I say with a genuine smile as I look over at the people.

"Cute, huh? What am I when I am not being nice?" Klaus asks with an amused smirk.

"Hot as fuck." I state as I look at him out the corner of my eye.

"What do you mean, your clan?" I ask him as I notice some of the wolves looking at us.

"The blood that runs in their veins runs in mine. And in our child's." Klaus explains.

I snort as that while my eyes widen a little, "This family gets more complicated by the second." I mutter.

Klaus's phone buzzes and he pulls it out to read the message as I watch the wolves.

"It's Elijah. He needs us back at the compound, there is something we need to discuss. As a family." Klaus tells me as he tucks his phone back into his pocket and I nod my head at him.

"You going to kiss and make-up with Elijah?" Klaus asks me.

"He stood me up. I am not doing shit if he wants forgiveness, he must make the first move." I say to him as we walk towards the road.

Klaus gives me a look but I roll my eyes and vamp from the church to compound.

"Let me get this straight. You want to consecrate your mother so that her magic can be used to finish the Harvest ritual. And because I refuse to link my magic to them, we have to channel the power to Sophie so she can do it." I summarize everything Elijah had just told Rebekah, Klaus and myself.

"Are you out of your bloody mind?! Do you realize what consecrating your mother to the witches would mean? It means that she would become part of the ancestors, the ones that control the magic and guide the witches. It would mean she would have a hold on the real world again." I inform them as I start to pace in the room.

"It's either that or let Davina burn down the city." Elijah points out.

"Fine!" I sigh out as I lean on the couches, "How do you propose getting property that is a descendant of her because in case you forgot you are all vampires."

"Not all of our mother's descendants are dead..." Elijah trails off as his eyes drops to my belly, Klaus follows his eyes and figures what he means.

"The baby." Klaus concludes in surprise.

"The baby. The parish Tax Assessor's office is just steps outside of the Quarter. Phoebe already holds the title to the plantation. So, if we bury our mother there, and we consecrate those grounds, we can finish the Harvest ritual." Elijah rounds out the end of his plan.

"I am still a vampire. I can't own land." I point out to him.

"You are also not supposed to be able to reproduce." Rebekah points out.

"If you are able to carry life than you should be able to own property." Elijah put for me, gently.

"You're a bit of a mad genius, Elijah. Count me in." Klaus says as he smirks.

"Our decision must be unanimous." Elijah says as he looks from each of us.

"This is not a democracy." Klaus says with a frown.

"You're quite right. This is family." Elijah says as a lightning bolt hits nearby which makes me jump before rain starts to pour down hard.

Elijah looks at the window as the rain pelts against it.

"Water. The next sign's begun. Rebekah?" Elijah asks.

"Kill a demon today, face the devil tomorrow. Count me in." Rebekah sighs out.

All three look towards me and I give them a confused look.

"Phoebe?" Elijah asks.

"I get a vote?" I ask surprised.

"Of course." Elijah says as Rebekah says, "You have been pulled into to many of our bloody messes not to be considered family."

The gesture makes me smile and I nod my head slowly, "We are probably going to regret this but let's do it." I say as I agree.

"Well, this is no family reunion without our mother. I'll fetch her." Klaus smirks as he gets off the couch and leaves the room and I look over at Elijah who is already staring at me

I watch as Klaus drops the shovel to the ground as Elijah comes to me, taking the umbrella from my hand and holding it over us both. Sophie and Father Kieran each with their own umbrella stand next to us as we stare at Esther's grave.

Rebekah joins us shortly and stands next to Klaus under his umbrella as they talk softly to each other but I don't listen as I think of Sabine's warning. I must have started to rub my bump without realising because I am pulled from my thoughts as Elijah places his hand on the one that I have on it.

"Are you ready to do this?" Father Kieran asks us and we nod.

"Always and forever." Klaus says as moves his hand towards me with palm open. 

I look at his hand and roll my eyes as I pull my knife out and hand it to him.

Klaus takes the knife and slices his palm open, dripping the blood over Esther's grave. He hands the blade to Rebekah, who does the same, along with Elijah. Elijah hands the blade to me and I stare at it before looking at the grave.

"You were a bitch, at least this time you can be of use." I mutter as a drag the dagger across my palm and drip my blood onto the grave.

As a good amount of blood has dripped on the grave, I give the knife to Kieran who takes the knife and throws it into the grave as well.

"It's done." Father Kieran announces.

We stand there for a moment more as Father Kieran and Sophie start to walk away.

Rebekah turns from her spot and walks off after Kieran and Sophie with Klaus and Elijah following after her as I turn around to go with them, I feel a dull pain in my stomach which makes me falter in my step. Klaus and Elijah stop walking and look back at me. I give them a small smile before walking to them.

I grab Elijah's hand and laces our fingers together before doing the same with Klaus with my other.

We get the cemetery and stand by the alter where the ritual is supposed to happen as we wait for Marcel and Davina. I lean against Klaus and he wraps his arm around my waist but my hand is still firmly attached to Elijah.

The rain start to lighten and after a moment, Marcel appears, carrying Davina in his arms. As he walks toward them, flames follow them in a trail that licks at Marcel's heals.

Once they get to the altar, Marcel sets her down, and Sophie holds the ceremonial athame over the flames before she heads toward Davina.

"Do you believe in the harvest?" Sophie asks her.

Davina looks at me and I give her a sad smile before she nods nervously to Sophie, "I believe."

Once she says the words, Sophie raises the blade and slits Davina's throat with it. Davina gasps in shock and grabs at her throat before she falls back. Marcel catches her and lays her down on the ground. The rain stops, and Davina's skin glows gold as the magic leaves her body and flows into the earth.

"After the Harvest comes the Reaping. Their sacrifices made and accepted. We call upon our Elders to resurrect the chosen ones." Sophie says loudly.

We all stand there looking at Davina as we wait for something to happen but nothing happens which makes us look around at each other uneasily.

Sophie begins again as I let go of Klaus and Elijah, moving closer to Sophie.

"We call upon our Elders to resurrect the chosen ones..."

Still, nothing happens. Sophie becomes flustered and is near tears.

"Resurrect your chosen ones... Please? I beg..."

When it becomes clear that something has gone wrong, Sophie falls to her knees and sobs.

"No!" She sobs out which causes my tears to fall.

Sophie begins to sob even harder, and Rebekah start to cry next to Klaus. Elijah and Klaus both look visibly upset as I turn and Elijah pulls me into his arms as I begin to cry as well. I hear Marcel vamp away and Klaus follows shortly after him.

"Let's go home." Elijah says softly.

"What about Davina?" I ask as I pull out his arms and look at Davina's body.

"We will give her a burial." Sabine says as she comes from the shadows and places a comforting hand on Sophie's shoulder.

Not having the energy to question Sabine's intentions, I just nod before me, Elijah and Rebekah all start to walk away from.

As we reach the entrance of the cemetery, I grab hold of a tomb and grab my stomach with my other hand as sharp pain in my stomach makes me wince.

Hearing my wince, Rebekah and Elijah are immediately by my side.

"What's wrong?" Elijah asks concerned.

"I just keep having these pains in my stomach." I say as another one happens.

Rebekah places her hand where mine is, which is where the pain I am feeling is happening. We wait a few seconds before another pain happens and look at Rebekah.

Rebekah's eyes soften at me and she gives me a hopeful smile.

"The baby, she is kicking." Rebekah says to me.

"No, it's to early, the books said-" I start to ramble but Rebekah cuts me off.

"She is strong and you are a vampire. You can feel her every moment more intensely than a human would." She explains.

Another pain happens and this time I smile at it as Rebekah's words settle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everything goes how Phoebe was planning.

Thanks for reading this. Please leave a vote and comment.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.5K 543 22
Passion does not ask our permission before it strikes. A cursed City, a cursed bloodline and a curse walking on Earth. An abomination cannot love, bu...
120K 2.3K 41
Danielle Rodriguez is an eighteen year old girl, ready to start college with her best friend. Until one night she meets Klaus Mikaelson, a very sexy...
127K 3.6K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...
104K 3K 20
The second book in the 'The Desire' series.... Star has made her choice to be with Niklaus Mikaelson she leaves Mystic Falls to live in New Orleans a...