El HΓ©roe Perdido (Alma del Ol...

By SolaceInMyDream

*The Lost Hero (Soul of Olympus Book 1)* SOL HAS A MISSION. One that she can't mess up. She's been posing as... More

I - What Great Confusion You Have!
II - The Bridge Probably Won't Break
III - If The Shoe Fits
IV - Home Sweet Camp
V - The Chapter of Forgettable but Important Information
100 Read Special - Headcanons
Sol Salazar Fanart
VI - Prophecies

Cast & A/N

72 11 6
By SolaceInMyDream

STARRING...

Frankie McNellis as CONSOLACIÓN "SOL" SALAZAR

Anthony Zas as LEONIDAS "LEO" VALDEZ

Devery Jacobs as PIPER MCLEAN

Mason Dye as JASON GRACE

Danny DeVito as COACH GLEESON HEDGE

FEATURING...

FESTUS THE DRAGON

TRAVIS STOLL

KATIE GARDNER

ANNABETH CHASE

RACHEL DARE

THALIA GRACE

CONNOR STOLL

CHIRON

APHRODITE

HERA

Hi! Jess here!

Thanks for taking the time to read my Heroes of Olympus Leo Valdez x OC story, El Héroe Perdido, which, if you were wondering, is Spanish for The Lost Hero. There are a few things I want to say before you read.

Firstly, there is some swearing, and later in the series there will be some physical romantic content, although most likely not in this book.

Secondly, instead of writing the entire series in this one book, each book in the original series (Heroes of Olympus) will have its own separate book in Alma del Olimpo (Soul of Olympus). Just make sure that you aren't waiting for the next chapter when I'm already writing in La Marca de Atenea (The Mark Of Athena).

With that, I hope you enjoy the first installment in the story of Leo Valdez and Sol Salazar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.6K 73
*Complete* 160,000+ words ~Book 2~ There was one thing I knew for fact. I was summoned to this world somehow, and now the only person that can send m...
701K 30.3K 98
in which an oath sworn on the river styx complicates a goddess's plans, and ophelia imai wakes up memory-less on a school bus with her amnesiac boyfr...
276K 9.9K 64
*Complete* 130,000+ words π”Ήπ• π• π•œ π• π•Ÿπ•– It started with an obsession. No matter what anyone could say, I was one of the biggest fans anyone could g...
746 45 8
❝𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡'𝘴 𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦𝘧. 𝘐 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦π˜₯.❞ π—Ÿπ—˜π—’ π—©π—”π—ŸοΏ½...