Their Sorrelina βœ”οΈ

By obsessedbabygirl

What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her broth... More

CharactersπŸ–€
1πŸ–€ [Brothers?]
2πŸ–€ [Meeting]
3πŸ–€ [Rules]
4πŸ–€[Shopping goes wrong]
5πŸ–€[Concerned]
6πŸ–€ [Allergic]
7πŸ–€[Plan]
8πŸ–€[Truth]
9πŸ–€ [Guilt]
10πŸ–€[Loved]
11πŸ–€ [Office]
12πŸ–€ [Restaurant]
13πŸ–€ [School and Bullies]
14πŸ–€[Loving them]
15πŸ–€[Shocked and Hurt again]
16πŸ–€ [Panic Attack]
17πŸ–€[Day out but punishment]
18πŸ–€ [Club and Drunk]
19πŸ–€ [Fav brother and strong]
20πŸ–€ [Ice cream]
21πŸ–€[Trouble in school]
22πŸ–€ [Gala and attack]
23πŸ–€ [Him?]
24πŸ–€ [Happy but worried]
25πŸ–€ [His past]
26πŸ–€ [ Fake Bday]
27πŸ–€ [Best or Worst]
28πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-29πŸ–€[Mess]
Ch-30πŸ–€[Flashback]
ImportantπŸ–€
Ch-31πŸ–€ [ Date ]
Ch-33πŸ–€[Scared]
Yay!!
Ch-34πŸ–€[Butterflies]
Ch-35πŸ–€[Normal]
Ch-36πŸ–€[Eat me out]
Ch-37πŸ–€ [Dayout]
Ch-38πŸ–€ [Cousins]
Characters (2)πŸ–€
Ch-39πŸ–€[Weirdos]
Ch-40πŸ–€[Care]
Ch-41πŸ–€[Broken]
Ch-42πŸ–€[Gifts]
Ch-43πŸ–€[RACE?]
Ch-44πŸ–€[Taken]
Ch-45πŸ–€[Pain]
Ch-46πŸ–€[Captive]
Ch-47πŸ–€[Captive day two]
Ch-48πŸ–€ [Messed up]
Ch-49πŸ–€[Harsh Reality]
Ch-50πŸ–€[Too Late]
Ch-51πŸ–€[Friends?]
Ch-52πŸ–€[My hair!]
Ch-53πŸ–€[Make it right]
Ch-54πŸ–€[Matteo...]
Ch-55πŸ–€[Brothers!]
Ch-56πŸ–€[Comfy]
Ch-57πŸ–€[Crazy head]
Ch-58πŸ–€[Fucked up]
Ch-59πŸ–€[Alex]
Ch-60πŸ–€[Confess]
Ch-61πŸ–€[Confuse]
Ch-62πŸ–€[Smooth]
Ch-63πŸ–€[Club?]
Ch-64πŸ–€[Eighteen soon]
Ch-65πŸ–€[Finally 18]
Ch-66πŸ–€[18+]
Ch-67πŸ–€[A Day Out]
Ch-68πŸ–€[Fighting]
Ch-69πŸ–€[Fighting 2]
Ch-70πŸ–€[The End]
EpilogueπŸ–€
ImportantπŸ–€
Sneak PeakπŸ–€

Ch-32πŸ–€[Shot]

12.1K 358 69
By obsessedbabygirl

I closed my eyes tightly gripping the seat with the only thing in my mind, 'I don't wanna die'..

The car swirled around making my hold tighter as tears rolled down my cheeks. Dammit! I just had my first kiss, I still hasn't fall in love.

𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥?

"𝘕𝘦𝘯̃𝘢..Don't come out, okay?" He gripped my chin making me nod. He pulled the gun out from under the seat and pulled the safety off.

"I taught you how to shoot, right? Shoot if needed but be safe. And Dont Come Out" He looked serious.

But what about him?

"Y-you?"

"I gonna go out to see who has lost their fucking minds to attack me. My men will be surrounding the car. Don't be afraid" He spoke before going out.

"B-be safe pl-please!" I shouted holding the gun in my shaky hands.

"I will, lil wifey" He smirked before his expressions turned stone cold and All I heard was shouting and gunshots..

10.9.8.7.6.5.4-4.3.2-2.1.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

10-----9------8------7------6....

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭!!! 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵!!

I tried to peek out a little to see people shooting from both sides. But where is Matteo?

Our people are outnumbered. Those motherfuckers decided to attack when we are without much guards.

I slowly creeped out from the car seat pushing the door open and crouched down behind the car.

𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴?

I crawled towards the more hectic area finding Matteo. So many dead bodies. I almost covered my eyes..

And then I heard his voice behind two SUVs.. I almost ran there still trying to avoid large bulky man.

Pros of bring short, i guess.

"I can't" Its Matteo.

"Oh you will.." Why the hell it sounds familiar

"You won't kill me bastard.. Bcoz only I know where she is" I can see Matteo smirk.

I step forward a little to see the person opposite him.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!

Leonardo? Sandro and Luca?
All three hot heads together?

Unknowingly a smile crept my face looking at them, I miss them.. Sandro looks exhausted like he hasn't slept properly. Luca looks more dangerous.

And Leo looks disheveled.like he gonna kill every single person who crossed him.

I looked at Matteo who looked calm like a true leader without giving a fuck to anyone. That's when I noticed a man creeping behind Matteo with a gun aiming at his head.

No. No. No.

Before I could understand anything I ran towards him shouting his name. Everything went in a blurr, me pushing him. Matteo's wide eyes and my brother's shouting.

"Fuck! Neña.. Dammit! Hey. Hey, look at me? Please?" I heard Matteo but his voice seemed too low. Am I drowning?

"M-Matty..I-its h-hurting" I breathed out as my hand covered my abdomen feeling something wet.

"Shh.. I know.. Don't speak baby.." He whispered as I felt someone pick me up and I looked behind to see Leo, Sandro and Luca trying to grab me but Matteo shaked his head in no.

"Little dove, don't close ur eyes.." I smiled, I missed this..

"I-I am sl-sleepy" I whispered trying my best to keep my eyes open..

"No-no..Princess, Alex gonna kill us if something happens to you because of our stupidity" Sandro spoke this time as he grabbed my hand tightly..

A few more tears dropped my eyes. I- I can't.. It's too much hurting..

I blinked severly before everything turns into darkness.

____________________________
(Tadaa!!! You must be waiting for his p.o.v right?)

[Matteo's P.O.V]

It's my fault. Its fucking my fault!! My babygirl is lying in my arms so pale. She fucking got shot because of me, because she protected me.

Fuck! I can't let anything happen to her. She is my sanity.. She is the one because of whom my heart beats. I can't loose her..

Her brothers are sitting beside me glaring at me.. It's their fault too!! They shouldn't have attacked us!

It was there man who shot her!

I barked orders to my driver to drive fucking fast to my hospital.

"She is not going with you! You fucking bastard!" Sandro shouted which I gladly ignored.

"She is"

"No! Especially after the hell you put her through!" Luca spat angrily which I ignored too.

I don't give a fuck to them. All I want is for her to be okay.. I can take my revenge later..

As we reached my territory, I nodded my men to get everything ready. They grabbed all the three of them by surprise making them thrash in hold.

What they thought? They will get away attacking me?

"In basement.. Check for any tracker and tighten the security" I ordered my guards and they nodded.

"You gonna regret that! Motherfucker!I am gonna kill you!"

"You will know when Lily will be awake. Till then be my guest" I spoke blankly taking Lily with me to medical wing ignoring their cursing and shouts.

"Sir you aren't allowed inside"

"Am your Boss! Get the fuck out of my way"

"S-Sir pl-please let us do our job..We will save her please stay outside"

Motherfucker.. But I nodded.

It has been an hour since she is inside the operation theatre. My heart flipped thinking all the negative scenarios.

I just got her back, Fucking hell she is my first kiss. I was never the one to fuck girl for pleasure. Sure I did had some needs, but I never kissed a girl. My mom taught me your kiss is for someone special who you adored and loved the most.

My hands grabbed my hairs in irritation, dammit! I can't loose her!

I love her!

I fucking loved her since I first saw her years ago in that basement. She was all scared and her striking blue eyes pushed a hole in my heart which I never thought existed.

I am selfish bastard! I snatch her away from her brothers. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. All is my fault.

"Boss! She needs blood. We are loosing her"

"What!? Then go and get the blood as fast or you will die if something happens to her"

"It's gonna take time. We are in need of O positive"

"Wait. I have same blood. Take mine but fucking save her" I ordered before following him to the bed next go my 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢"

He pushed the syringe into me meanwhile me just staring her like a creep. I felt something wet on my face as I touched it, wait? Why the hell am I crying?

I am such a disgrace for a don of second most powerful mafia leader.

I made my way to the next corridor seeing Peirce, my second in command.

He is never around me as he controls our base in different countries. He is the only one who I can trust with my life.

Two fucking hours.. Still no update..

"Sir, you can go see the queen. She isn't awake yet but she is out of danger" Doctor smiled cheerfully.

I nodded hysterically before running towards her room. There she is, my 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢. There are so many tubes going through her arm. I sat beside her holding her hand into mine stroking my thumb onto the back of her wrist.

Holding her hand calms me down. But I never gonna admit this to her.

"𝘕𝘦𝘯̃𝘢, C'mon get up princess. I am missing you. It's been few hours. Your brothers are waiting for you. I-I'll let you go baby. Just wake up" I whispered.

Wait her brothers?

I pulled out my phone calling my head guard, "Tell her brothers, she is out of danger.And Dont harm them.."

"O-ohkay Boss"

"And ask Sandro, to give us Alexander's contact number" And I ended the call.

"M-Matty?" I heard a small voice beside me and my eyes widen. I pulled her up and hand her over the glass of water which she drunk hastily.

"Neña. Are you stupid! You fucking took the bullet for me. Dammit"

She smiled, she fucking smiled.

"You saved me too years ago" She mumbled wincing.

"Does it hurt?" She nodded a little looking around.

"Umm where is Leo, and others?"

"I-in the basement. But I swear they aren't hurt" And she looked at me like I just lost my mind.

"If I were not hurt, I would have kicked you Matty"

"I wanna meet them please." She whispered.

"I know. I will bring them here. Just wait till you get a little better, hmm?"

I noticed her sleepy. I pushed the duvet over her stroking her hairs, and she fell in her deep slumber once again.

I went out before making best guards stand outside her door. Let's get this over with.

I walked towards the basement where the three people were tied down to the chairs glaring at me.

"Is she okay?"
"How is she?"
"Is she awake?"

I rolled my eyes but somewhere deep inside I felt a little pang in my heart.
These bastards really love her.

"She's okay and awake but is resting" And they relaxed a little.

"Now let's get to business. I had something to discuss with Alexander so you gonna me his contact" I sat down in front of them.

The younger one scoffed, "And why would we? When we already know you gonna blackmail him with us".

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮.
𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥.

My jaw clenched as I bend forward twirling the gun in my hand, "I can reach Alexander by the way, you would only make the procedure fast. So until you want your little sister's pretty face be alive, you will give me his contact number"

"And I just wanna have a talk with taht bastard."

"Don't you dare touch her" Oh so Leonardo is here too.

"Or what Leonardo?" I teased. This motherfucker is psycho. Who even hates anyone calling by his own name?

His jaw clenched as he glared at me.

"Fine. Just do anything but dont hurt her. Please" Sandro spoke venomously, his voice turning soft at the end.

"Yeah.yeah" I scoffed before rolling my eyes.

I think it's time to have a talk Alexander Knight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Changed! By Stella

Mystery / Thriller

78.9K 2K 23
Sophia Knight is a teenager with a lot of problems. She used to live with her mother and she never knew she had a family. What happens when she meets...
1M 31.8K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
89.3K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
1.5M 44.1K 48
After witnessing the murder of her mother and constantly being abused by her own father, Lily's life is a cycle of never ending torture. With her fa...