๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

By TEMPTTED

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Œ๐ซ.๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
แดษดแด‡.
แด›แดกแด.
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡.
า“แดแดœส€.
า“ษชแด แด‡.
sษชx.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›.
ษดษชษดแด‡.
แด›แด‡ษด.
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡.
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส.
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส.
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ€ข sษชx
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡.
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด›แดกแด.

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ€ข sษชx

10.5K 595 733
By TEMPTTED

Dear Mr.Right

I'm putting myself on sex strike when we leave this Cabin. We been in here moving like rabbits...

"yeah, so then I told her—I said ma'am, you're mad at me, I didn't make the damn price I just work here." I ranted, continuing to braid Yamirs hair as I did so.

"And they fired you for that?" He asked, still staring ahead at the TV screen.

Finally, we'd actually decided to sit down and watch Kung Fu Panda. Every other time we tried we just ended up getting 'distracted', but he needed his hair braided and I agreed to do it again, so now was a perfect time.

We took the comfortable position of me sitting on the couch while he sat in between my legs on the floor in front of me.

We had the Cat and her kittens in a different room in the cabin since Yamir said she'd probably feel safer in a smaller space.

There was really nothing for us to do outside of the cabin, the blizzard was still going, so we were left to enjoy ourselves in the comfort of this beautiful structure.

"No, I just never went back." I replied, causing him to laugh.

"That was my final straw, I decided working just wasn't for me." I added.

"—now I just get money from my dad." I finished.

"damn....that's wild." He spoke, "to be honest I'm not that surprised though."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You don't seem the type to take orders very well." He spoke, "or work..."

"I mean I can, as long as it's respectful and not draining." I shrugged.

"That's fair." He nodded.

"Alright, I'm done!" I announced as I finished wrapping the durag around his head neatly.

"Thank you, love" he spoke simply, grabbing my hands that I had draped over his shoulders.

"Mhm!" I smiled.

"Hey do you mind if I play the game for a little bit?" He then asked.

"If not it's cool I jus—"

"Yamir I don't care," I told him, laughing.

"We've been around each other exclusively for days—I'm not gonna be mad if you wanna play the game with your friends." I continued.

"You sure, we can watch another movie if you want." He suggested.

"It's fineee, go ahead." I told him, still laughing.

He smiled and nodded before heading upstairs to the game room. I explored a little bit of it yesterday, and yeah, it was about as cool as you could I imagine.

It had a gaming PC, both gaming consoles, a pool table, pin hall machine, it was like a kid's dream.

I stayed downstairs and played on my phone for a bit in solitude after he left.

It's so crazy the type of stuff I've been seeing on social media lately.

Weird DM's

Things like,

"Not sure if you know this, but me and Yamir are talking"

Or even.

"Hey cutie, listen I'm not sure what you two have going on, or what you think, but mir is straight, I would know....I'm his girlfriend."

And those were just two of the weird ass Direct Messages I'd gotten.

It's not like I believed them, they were very much obvious lies. It's just crazy to me how people suspect that we're more than friends—and they immediately start trying to ruin it.

I don't even think I'll address these messages to Yamir. There was really nothing he could do about delusional, jealous ass people—and it would just make him feel bad.

The thought crossed my mind once like 'maybe he's really dating all these people and you're just another on his roster', but I'm sorry Yamir just isn't that type of Person.

Since the day we met, we've been around each other basically nonstop. Plus, If I was him and I was 'dating' all these different people, I would not be putting all this effort into first dates or birthday trips.

I rolled my eyes at the influx of DM's and decided to go ahead to the game room and join my boyfriend who was unnecessarily focused on the basketball video game he was playing.

Upon seeing me he shifted his headset so that one of his ears was free and he spoke, "you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just wanted to watch." I told him, throwing myself down on the bean bag.

He chuckled and nodded, "okay,"

After that he placed his headset back on then spoke, "okay bro I'm back."

I really don't get it, this 2k game looks like the most boring shit in the world. Even when my older brother used to play it, I would just look at the screen in complete confusion.

How is it fun playing a simulation of a basketball game?

It also seems so homoerotic, but maybe that's just because I'm gay.

Even though I came in here to 'watch' him, I actually just began scrolling on tiktok.

"oh my god, bro this game is cheating—baby do you see this!?" Yamir questioned in irritation, motioning to the monitor in front of him.

No...

"Yeah, wow that's so crazy." I nodded.

"Like how in the hell did the ref just let that slide, but when I do it...oh it's a foul, bullshit." He ranted.

I just smiled and nodded, because I wasn't even sure what he was mad at—or what he was saying, but he seemed upset so.

After about five minutes I decided that I'd had enough of watching him play a game I didn't understand so I went ahead and checked on the kittens.

Honestly yesterday I was a bit scared of them, even though they were just born and completely vulnerable, I was still just afraid of how new it all was.

Today I was a lot more comfortable though, the moment I walked into the room and turned the light on, the mom waltzed over to me and began to meow.

I pet her, feeling her soft fur in my hands as I did so.

Yesterday Yamir was able to give her a bath using some of the dish soap he said would be safe.

When he told me that this particular dish soap was safe to use on animals I didn't believe him—but I looked it up and it checked out

To be fair, I thought she would scratch his ass up, but she wasn't bad surprisingly. The only scratches Yamir had on his body were from me...

"look at the little babies." I coo'd, watching the small animals sleep.

Unfortunately, my little cuddle session with the animals would have to be cut short because I had just received a call from my dad.

After grabbing my phone from my pocket, I stepped out the room and answered.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning son, how are you two doing?" My dad asked.

"We're fine, the blizzards still going but the cabin is built for it—it's ok." I told him honestly, nodding.

"Good, you keep me updated." He said sternly, "things are calming down a bit here, but it's flooded horribly."

"Wow, like our neighborhood?" I asked.

"Everywhere." He specified.

"—but alright, I don't want to hold you up, stay safe and enjoy yourself—I love you."

"Love you too old man." I replied.

"—tell Yamir I said hello, and stop calling me old!"

"Yeah yeah," I laughed, hanging up afterward.

It was then I began to smell that familiar aroma of bacon in the air.

Of course that led me all the way down to the kitchen, where I spotted my boyfriend in front of the stove—shirtless as usual, sporting nothing but his pajama pants that he was not wearing underwear under.

"I thought you were playing the game?" I questioned as I came up beside him and hugged at his side.

"You hungry ain't you?" He questioned in response, kissing my forehead briefly, "game gotta wait."

"This is the first time you've cooked for me, this is like—a big deal," I spoke, smiling widely.

"it's just breakfast though, it's easy." He laughed.

"Still, it's cute." I replied, reaching up to place a kiss at his jawline this time.

"thanks." He chuckled.

"did you check on the cats?" He then asked.

"Yeah, they're fine—what did your mom say about taking them to the facility?" I questioned.

"They're gonna take 'em, which is good. We just gotta keep them healthy until then." He explained.

"—alright go sit down, I'm gonna bring your food to you." He spoke, sending a soft pat to my butt.

"Oop, okay." I snickered, waltzing over to the dining table to sit down.

Moments later he approached the table with two plates of breakfast food and took his seat in front of me.

"Lemme say grace then we can eat." He mumbled.

I nodded and bowed my head while I prepared for him to bless the food.

He did so, quick enough that it wasn't dragged out—but genuine enough that it was still efficient.

"How is it?" He asked, watching as I ate.

"It's good! Why haven't you cooked for me before huh?" I teased.

"Cause I can only cook breakfast food " he laughed, "anything else and I'm gonna mess it up—trust me, I've tried."

"Awww," I coo'd while laughing.

"Yeah, I'm gonna learn when I'm older though—especially how to grill. I'm gonna be one of them old heads that grills all the time." He laughed

I laughed along with him, up until we both heard his phone ring, and he pulled the device from his pocket.

He looked at it in confusion and then answered it, "hello?" He questioned in a tone that lead me to think he had no idea who he was talking to.

"Wait—, listen, please stop calling me." He spoke in agitation before hanging up his phone.

"oh wow, who was that?" I asked.

"That same girl I blocked a while ago, she just called me from a different number." He sighed.

Okay woah...that's giving stalker, crazy, obsessed vibes.

"The hell did you do to her?" I questioned, half joking.

I mean if it was anything like what he's been doing to me, I might get it.

"We weren't together..I'll be honest it was just sex" he explained, "soon as I met you, I cut her off—before I even realized I had feelings for you, she just never got the hint." He explained.

"I understand it was probably sudden for her. I mean it was sudden for all of us, hyper fixations aren't something I can just control. Still, though we weren't a couple and it was a mutual agreement..." he ranted lowly.

"wait..." I spoke, staring at my plate in thought.

"what?" He questioned, looking up.

Nah there's absolutely no way...not even my luck is that bad.

....but it would make sense...it would all make sense....

"nothing." I shook my head, beginning to eat slowly again, even though I'd lost a majority of my appetite.

"you mad at me?" He questioned in concern, a genuine expression matching his words.

"No bubba I'm not mad at you—I was just thinking of something but it isn't important." I waved off.

"—I spoke to my dad." I said abruptly, changing the subject.

"word? What did he say?" He asked, still looking a little apprehensive about whether I was mad or not.

"Just wanted to check up, he said the flooding is terrible back home." I nodded.

"Yeah my ma said the same thing." My boyfriend nodded.

"How long do you think we'll be out of school for?" I asked as I stood up, grabbing both our empty plates.

"Thank you," he stated foremost when I grabbed his dish, "but I don't know honestly, I hope not too long—I'm already behind."

"—plus, I wanna make championships again, we're the defending champs." He added.

"You know how cool it would be to have you at my championship game—I'd go crazy on that field for you." He chuckled, watching me.

"As long as you don't get a concussion again, because I swear to god—this time I'm not hopping any gates, I'm gonna sue!" I ranted dramatically.

"Sue?" He laughed, "baby it's football, that shit happens all the time."

"I don't care it's not right, you guys shouldn't hit each other so hard." I pouted, running the water over our dishes.

"I told you that you won't have to worry about anything like that anymore love." He mumbled as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist in their usual fashion.

"We make it back to the championships and I'm showing off for you." He spoke.

"you always show off when I'm there." I teased.

"Yeah but I'm gonna turn it up even more at championships." He chuckled.

"aww, all that over a little ol' hyper fixation." I joked.

"over my boyfriend." He corrected, "I already told you, me being hyper-fixated on you made me catch feelings really fast, but that stopped being the root of our relationship a long time ago. I fell for you as a personI don't wanna downplay it."

"I know, I was just kidding—I'm still gonna make jokes saying you don't really like me though, just to tease you." I giggled.

He smacked his lips immediately before responding, "you just wanna hear me say that I do."

"maybe," I shrugged.

What can I say, I love hearing things like that.

Mir was the same way honestly, even if he didn't know it. The difference was that he didn't have to hear it like I did—he had to see it, or feel it, even though that last one probably sounds wrong.

He just likes to be taken care of, he was a giant baby but it was cute—and he was my giant baby.

"okay hurry up I wanna watch another movie." He spoke, backing away from me.

"Yamir I am NOT watching another Kung Fu Panda movie." I said adamantly.

"We're not," he replied shaking his head,

"Then what are we watching?" I questioned as I turned around, then wrapped my arms around his neck as I look up at him.

"you can pick." He nodded.

"Okay, hmmm." I mumbled in thought, "how about moonlight?" I asked.

"I think I've heard of that," he nodded, "okay yeah—let's do it."

"Okay, you get the blankets and everything, I'm gonna start the movie." I told him.

He nodded and we separated to do our tasks before meeting back up in our comfortable cuddling position on the couch, me on top of him with my head laying on his chest.

"I don't understand." He said randomly while we were watching.

"Why doesn't he help him, don't they like each other?" He asked genuinely.

"Yeah but if he helps him then he exposes himself...he's DL 'mir." I explained.

"What is 'DL'?" He questioned.

"Down low, it's used to describe men who aren't out of the closet...I said it a while back when I was telling you about my eighth-grade girlfriend." I joked.

"Oh yeah," he said in realization, "still, I don't get why he would be sexual with him and confuse him like that—just to stand by while he gets beaten on."

"Everyone's not as perfect as you bubba," I laughed.

"I'm not perfect." He said immediately.

"I'm just saying that most guys dread coming out, or being known about....you're really a special case." I told him.

"I understand I guess—It's just like...I wouldn't be able to stand by and watch you get beat up." He ranted.

"Cute," I mumbled with a smile, "but I've never seen you mad enough to fight someone—I can't even imagine it."

"I can't." He explained.

"You can't get mad....doesn't everyone get mad, you were pretty mad that day I thought you were being secretive," I spoke.

"That was different, I wasn't mad—I was frustrated." He explained, "I can't get mad."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't mean like physically. like you said we all get mad. I just mean that I can't afford to." He explained.

"I guess maybe I should've told you this, but the way my family ended up finding out about my autism was due to my anger outbursts." He explained.

"You have anger issues?" I asked.

"Not in the way you're thinking. I don't just get randomly angry, like I don't have I.E.D or anything—it's more like the rare times that I do get angry, I black out." He told me.

"—when I was a kid, I expressed that anger through temper tantrums—which included hitting myself, hitting other people, hitting other things."

"—when I didn't grow out of it by the time they thought I would—my mom took me to the doctors and that's how I was diagnosed. Of course, we know I'm pretty low on the spectrum, and I'm high functioning and all that, but it's still just something I try to stay safe about." He finished.

"Wow Yamir I would've never known that, you're so good at staying calm.." I told him truthfully.

"Thank you." He replied simply, "football helps, which I guess is why I got hyper-fixated with that—though now I honestly just think I have a genuine love for the sport."

He was so honest with me, I appreciated it too because it really helped me understand him. I have a tendency to overthink, but with him, I never had to do that.

Especially now after that night, I had jumped to conclusions over his whereabouts—I knew I could just come to him directly instead of making assumptions.

Everything about him was surprising, but that was honestly just due to how he acted and how he treated me compared to how he looked. At first glance people may assume he was a heartbreaker or a playboy—I mean I know I did.

But he genuinely couldn't be more of the opposite. When he sleeps, he leaves his phone on the nightstand, I know the password to it, and he even offered me the password to his socials but I denied that. I didn't want to feel like a stalker, but just knowing the option was even given to me was enough to earn my trust.

"You're not scared of me right?" He questioned, breaking me from my thoughts.

"No, course not!" I said honestly.

"Oh okay, you just got quiet—I was trying to make sure I didn't freak you out or something." He explained.

"Sorry I was just thinking, it wasn't anything bad though—I just really admire you." I told him truthfully, blushing at my own words.

"man stop." He mumbled lowly as he chuckled, matching my blush with his own.

"I'm serious," I laughed, "you're so mature.."

"I'm okay, I still have a lot of growing to do" he waved off.

"sweet old man." I teased, causing him to smack his lips.

"Okay cut it out...we were just the same age two days ago."

"now we're not, you're like my sugar daddy now." I joked .

"okay well half that statement is right." He shot back

"You're right..you do have a bit of sugar in your tank." I laughed, all while he just rolled his eyes.

"yeah HA HA, You got jokes now." He said flatly.

"—like you weren't screaming the other part this morning..."

"okay." I sighed.

"And last night." He continued.

"Can you relax!" I groaned.

"And yesterday in the shower." He spoke.

"Yamir!"

"—and then we went like 3 rounds that first night, your were screaming for hou—"

"Yamir Vincenzo Marino!" I said dramatically.

"Okay I'm done." He laughed.

I shook my head as we both turned our attention back to the screen ahead.

"—hey I know we moved kinda fast, and that day in the car when I confessed to you, I know it just felt like it was out of left field. But I'm glad I didn't drag it and wait." He mumbled.

"being with you is like finally filling a void I never knew I had." He stated near my ear.

"W-why are you saying all this?" I questioned.

I was a cry baby, I liked to deny it but it was a simple fact, and this man was about to bring me to tears.

"I don't know," he spoke, "I think it's just because I never expected someone to be so open about my Autism. I kinda always told myself I'd keep that stuff away from my significant other...but with you, I knew I didn't have to."

"It doesn't change who you are." I told him, "honestly I kind of look at it like a superpower."

"Honestly, in my head—no matter how childish or cringe it may seem, you do really remind me of Superman." I told him, chuckling.

"really?" He questioned, laughing alongside me.

"Yeah," I nodded, "if I ever have a problem I know you'll always make it better..." I mumbled.

There was a comfortable silence that fell over us after that, he hugged me tighter into his chest, and we lay there without a care in the world.

Eventually I drifted off to sleep, a comfortable and deep sleep that was only broken when a loud boom startled us both awake.

Again, instinctively, Yamir clutched my body while he both tried to regain our consciousness.

"What was that?" I mumbled.

The cabin was now pitch black, with no sound, and the only thing illuminating the room was the dimly lit fireplace.

He was silent for a minute, then spoke up "Power went out, I gotta go turn on the generator."

"In the dark!" I questioned.

How long were we even asleep, because it was not this dark the last time we were awake?

"I have a flashlight." He said simply, still too drowsy to show any emotion.

Before I could speak again he sat up, shifting me over to the side so he could stand to his feet.

"I'll be back." He told me before walking off slowly to our bedroom, most likely to get dressed.

When he returned in his coat, boots, gloves, and hat, I looked him up and down and then spoke.

"Wheres the generator?"  I asked.

"It's in the garage." He explained.

"wait so why do you have all your gear on?" I then questioned.

"Gotta get more wood too." He nodded.

"IN THE DARK?!" I repeated loudly again.

"baby..." he sighed, clearly still groggy and tired.

"mir what if a bear or something sneaks on you?" I asked seriously.

"save the bear." He chuckled, but my face stayed straight.

"You've never heard that vid—"

"I've heard the damn video Yamir, I'm being serious, there's mountain lions out here. It's gonna be dark and you won't be able to see if one sneaks up."

"They aren't." He said simply.

"—now stop worrying, just lay back down." He shook his head.

"but you—"

"Love, the wood has already been cut, I did it yesterday, I'm just gonna grab it and come back in after turning on our generator." He explained calmly.

Before I could even protest, which I planned on doing, he disappeared outside into the wall of powerful snow.

After a couple minutes passed I got really anxious, you couldn't see anything out here from both the snow and the darkness—and I couldn't hear anything due to the wind either.

Thankfully, my dramatics were calmed when he appeared with the cart of wood.

Almost simultaneously when I saw him, the lights came back on, along with all the other appliances in the house, meaning he'd turned the generator on as well.

"See, back like nothing happened." He joked lowly.

"You're literally shivering," I told him.

"Yeah, it's a little chilly." He laughed, causing me to shake my head.

"Go change and sit down, I'm gonna make tea," I spoke adamantly, watching as he nodded.

After putting a few more chunks of wood in the fireplace he changed and returned to the couch, taking his former spot.

When I returned I handed him the warm mug of tea and took a seat next to him.

"I could really get used to this." He chuckled.

"Me making you tea?" I questioned in humor.

"No," he shook his head.

"Well, what?" I asked.

"waking up to you every morning, going to sleep with you every night. Being around you all the time, knowing you'll take care of me." He ranted.

I smiled at his words all while feeling my entire body tingle.

"Me too," I agreed.

I could get used to this for a while....

♥  ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴍʀ.ʀɪɢʜᴛ  ♥

sorry for any errors

this was a little bit of filler , but next chapter we get back to the juicy stuff. Thanks for reading as always, don't forget for vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 10.2K 33
๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š , ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šž๐šœ.
2.3K 124 7
Sสœแดษขแดu Dแดœแด˜แด€ษชษด-Cสœแด‡ษดษข sแดษด แด๊œฐ แด›แดแด แด…แดœแด˜แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… sแด€ส™ส€ษชษดแด€ แด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด€ษดแด… แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ สœแด€s แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด สœษชs สœแดแดแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด. แด€ สŸแดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษชษดษขs สœแด€s แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… s...
177K 11.1K 49
๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ยฉ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ "๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ...
1.1M 33.9K 19
The handsome and wealthy 'nerd' dominating the strong football quarterback? Talk about role reversal โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™คโ™กโ—‡โ™ค