Queen of the Clueless #2 of 3...

By MinaVE

Book 2 of the Interim Goddess of Love trilogy: If you've been feeling neglected by the Goddess of Love lately... More

Sol
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Last Chapter

Mikey Jones Curtis, starring in the film Day of Hearts, from the Daily National

12.7K 112 4
By MinaVE

"Yes, I did feel a lot of pressure. I met Ivy, the writer of the original story, and asked her what I needed to do to make sure I did justice to the character. Because I felt I couldn't. I'd only ever really been in romantic comedies, and this guy was such a hero. And she said, 'That's exactly how you should act, like no one's expecting you to be this guy, because that's how he is, and he doesn't know his effect on people.'"

- Mikey Jones Curtis, starring in the film Day of Hearts, from the Daily National.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 133 24
**Sequel to Goddess of Death** Celeste and Cale are learning what it's like to raise a Demi-God in a world where no one even knows the Gods and Godde...
311K 9K 33
[Book 2 of DoA series] : Olivia Smith is trapped in a life she didn't want, in a world she hates. Being a goddess of light isn't all it's cracked up...
88.4K 2.4K 28
College sophomore Hannah Maquiling doesn't know why everyone tells her their love problems. She's never even had a boyfriend, but that doesn't stop p...
89.6K 3.3K 33
**Sequel to Coach's Daughter** It is highly recommended that you read that first. __ *Coming May of 2019* Blurb- •There's a reason BF stands for boyf...