Meant to be together | ✔

By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited! Wherein one is deeply in love while the other has vowed to never fall in love again. *************... More

~A/N~
~Synopsis~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter 8~

530 83 20
By Chronicles_of_love

Unedited chapter ahead!! You may find some errors. Feel free to correct me in comments.

Happy Reading~~

*********************************************************************************

Arjun

I'm really happy now. I finally have a golden opportunity of making the love of life, my wife.

Sounds like a dream. 

Or is it really a dream?

Even if it is, I don't want to ever wake up from this dream. Can't believe I'm so close to making her mine forever.

I never thought I had that chance, but I finally have it.

Oh how I just want to thank her ex boyfriend for breaking up with her.

But, there's a problem though, I've heard from Jay that she keeps rejecting boys or making them reject her.

I'll definitely not reject her, but what if she does? 

No. I don't even have to think about it.

I should be positive right now. Mom says that if you're positive about something it definitely happens.

Ok, so I'll think positive, she's said yes and we're married.

Oh my god, that's so good to imagine.

I've never even talked to her and this is my situation. Hope I don't fumble tomorrow when I talk to her face to face.

I should probably now change and fresh up, or mom would scold me for coming late for dinner and dad as usual will side with her and scold me for some more things I've no idea about.

So yeah, I cannot be late.

Thinking so, I quickly had a shower and changed into what I could find the most earliest and went down stairs to see mom waiting at end of staircase glaring at me.

"Is this the time for dinner? " Mom asked me pointing at the wall clock.

"Mom I'm just fifteen minutes late. " I said.

"Fifteen minutes? Just fifteen? Yash look at your child, he doesn't have value of Fifteen minutes." Mom said pointing out that fifteen as if was some century.

"How come when he does something incorrect he's my child and as soon as he does one nice thing he's yours? " Dad questioned mom.

"Because I have all the nice habits unlike you. " She said to him.

"Oh really, Kalyani? Just tell me, who wakes up first? Or who looks after everything before going to sleep? " Dad asked raising a brow.

"That.. Uh.. " Mom started thinking of words to make a nice reply but failed.

"Why you both just corner my mom? " Aryan said hugging mom looking at us as if we were bullying her or something.

"See Aryan, your brother and father always do this to me. " She said faking a little tears.

"Oh mom, leave all this, I'll be on time from tomorrow. Okay? " I said and she smiled in response and we all quickly sat on the dining table.

"By the way dad, I do everything that you mentioned earlier on your name. " I said while taking one of the bowls of curry, which made all of us laugh.

"You couldn't even keep your mouth quite for some time? " Dad whispered to me.

"What can I do? After all I'm your son.  I whispered to him in the same way.

"What's going on between you two? " Mom asked looking at us.

"Mom, I'm telling you they're plotting against us. " Aryan said to which mom gasped.

"Aryan, can't you do a single dinner without uttering anything? " I asked a little angrily and he acted to zip his mouth and throw the key away.

"Anyways, Kalyani did you call Gayatri and Prem? " Dad asked quickly diverting the topic.

"Oh yeah mom, did you call them? What did they say? " I asked impatiently.

"Oh my god, bhai, you're so head over heels in love with her. Damn! " Aryan exclaimed but quickly shut his mouth once mom glared at him.

Yes. Well deserved.

"So, yes I called Gayatri and she was really happy about you being so excited to marry her... " She said.

"Then? Are we going on a date? What did she say then? " I asked anxiously.

"She said that she had promised Krisha that she'll not send her on dates anymore. So sadly, you're not going on a date with her. " Mom said and I was lost for a minute.

She rejected going on a date!

I lost the chance that I had with her.

Why god, why?

I was so in my thoughts when sound of laughter brought ne out of them.

I looked to see mom laughing literally holding her stomach.

"Oh my god... Look at him... Look at him Yash, he looks like hell cry the next moment. "Mom said between her laughs.

" Mom, you're not supposed to make fun of yours son's misery! " I exclaimed.

"So what should I do about the misery that is so self made. " Mom said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? " I asked confused.

"What I mean is, you made up all the misery in your mind. I just said that you can't go on a date with her alone. Tomorrow we're all going to her house. " Mom said looking at me with a huge smile.

"Oh mom! You scared me! " I said taking a huge breath.

"Thank you, thank you so much mom you're the best. " I said quickly getting up and giving her a quick hug.

"Afterall whose wife she is?"
"Afterall whose mom she is?"

Dad and Aryan said together to which we all laughed.

"So mom, at what time we have to go? " I asked once we all settled back to eating food.

"Tomorrow evening 6 pm. " Mom informed me.

"Ok then, the distance is approx. one hour so we'll all leave at 5." Dad said to which we all agreed and continued eating before Aryan interrupted us.

"Dad will it be fine, if I don't go with you all? " He asked in a meek voice and one look from Dad and he understood the answer.

"Ok then, you both are going to work tomorrow just come half day, and then we'll go and see my soon to be daughter in law. " Mom said smiling.

"She's not soon to be right now, if she disagrees for marriage then? " Dad said considering all the possibilities.

"Oh Yash, come on don't be a spoilsport. "

"I'm not being spoilsport, I'm just considering all the possibilities." Dad said  "and yes, no overacting nor even acting. "  To which mom stomped her foot and went to her bedroom.

"Ok then, see you tomorrow kids, good night. " Dad said to which we said the same to him, and dispersed to our rooms.

.

I'm in the room thinking about how interesting games fate plays.

Just this morning, like every other day, I was just sitting thinking I've got no chance with her and now I'm about to go to her to talk about marriage.

Now I just don't want anything or anyone to come between us.

Thinking so I went into deep sleep, with a happy smile on my face thinking about tomorrow

**********************************************************************

Hey Readers,

Here goes chapter 8.

Hope you all like it.

Extremely sorry for the delay but I had to rewrite this update since it got deleted the first time.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love,

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 3.1K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
236K 3.4K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
211K 13.7K 26
# Book 1 in Forever Series °•𝐑𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚•° 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...
127K 11.6K 52
[ Book 1 in "ETERNAL LOVE SERIES" ] Aakriti Mishra "I love him but I was forced , the situation was not under my control I had to leave him without...