Blind wave controller

By steffano21

a young boy living in the tower alone when he was caught in the cross fire between a fight between a FUG slay... More

Bio + Prologue
1st Floor
2nd Floor the 1st test
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 7

84 3 0
By steffano21

Location 2F - outside battle field

???: EVERYBODY FREEZE TIME IS UP!

A string of body's lie all around the grounds all of them dead. A bloodied knife is held whilst the blood drips down.

???: THOSE THAT SURVIVED PASS THE TEST! THE ONES WHO PASSED WILL BE SENT TO THE NEXT WAITING SPOT!

A large man with a blood red jaw wearing bulking armor is the one holding the knife reveling the knife to be the size of someone's torso. Next to him is what appears to be a young looking girl wearing robes with blond hair although you could see a shirt of red underneath in comparison to the guy holding the knife she looks small. And the third a girl of similar height to the other girl wearing a yellow dress with brown hair with a needle on her waist.

Han sung Yu: huh? the number of the winners from the first test is only three? How exactually did you administer the test? Did you have some sort of endless death match?

Han sung Yu asks his subordinate. a dark skinned man with red hair this being the THIRD AREA TEST ADMINISTRATIOR: QUANT

Quant: y-you know me ... I don't like boring stuff ... so I just did a 30-minute survival match for fun ... 

Han sung Yu: so your saying ... that only three of the 200 regulars survived in 30 minutes? Thats what your telling me 

Quant: Y-Yes!! It might sound crazy but it's true!! Only three survived in 30 minutes!!

Han sung Yu: Then, who're the three? Was Jahad's Princess there? Or an irregular?

Quant: um    well  ...           THERE WERE BOTH...

The colour drains from Han sung Yu's face in shock, disbelief and confusion.

Han sung Yu: *WHAT!?*     WHAT ... ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS AN IRREGULAR ... AND A DAUGHTER OF JAHAD ... TOGETHER

Quant: yeah

Han sung Yu: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME?! AND EVEN WORSE WHY DID YOU CARRY ON WITH THE TEST KNOWING THOSE MONSTERS WERE INVOLVED?! ARE YOU NUTS? HUH?!

Quant: I-I ... I forgot to ... To Check~~

Quant rubs the back of his head nervously.

Han sung Yu: YOU FORGOT TO CHECK THE INFORMATION ON THE COMBATANTS? ARE YOU INSANE?

Quant: s-sorry ...

Han sung Yu: oh my ... what can we do now ... how could this happen while Evankhell is away ... if the administrator knew about this  -- no ... he might already know 

Han sung Yu rubs his head in both annoyance and slight fear of losing his own job.

Han sung Yu: if Evankhell finds out about this ... you and I will be fired

Quant: Ahhh! I'm sorry isn't there anything you can do?

Hun sung Yu: anything I can do? anything I can do? move over to GHOSTBUSTERS starting from the next episode, I think there looking for a couple of new ghosts.

Quant: please! I don't want to die yet!

Han sung Yu: you should make some donations or something before you die

Quant: ARGHHH! Please!! Han sung!! I'll fill this room with instant coffee!!

Quant looks towards Hun sung Yu expectantly.

Hun sung Yu: Gosh what can we do I'll look for a way out.

Quant: wow! really? I love you!! Han sung Yu!! 

Hun sung Yu: SHUT UP AND PREPARE COFFEE FOR ME!!

Quant: o-of course!

Later Hun sung is lying down with a clipboard on his desk.

Hun sung Yu: heh. pocket, visible mode. Phone call on. Call Lero Ro please 

The pocket rings.

Hun sung Yu: hm ... I knew I was smart

TOWER OF GOD 

2F - CROWN GAME

inside a large orange room everyone that passed the last test all sitting down and although it was silent you could still hear one team talking.

Y/N: *hmm there is still some powerful people left it's going to be an intresting floor*

Y/N: hey Serena it seams like something big is going to happen

Serena: yeah

Y/N: I'll listen for anything good

Bam: This test was hard indeed. A lot of the teams didn't make it up here.

Khun: HMPH, But there are more teams here than I thought. It looks like over 20 teams

Y/N: *he's right I really don't like this*

Sensing around you feel a conversation but pay no real attention to it as you wait for any sort of possible event. After a short while you feel both Yellowly and Lero Ro enter the room.

Lero Ro: did you have enough rest? regulars? I'm so happy to see you again

Y/N: hmm

Lero Ro: haha I came here with very good news

This catches everyone's attention.

Regular: good news?

Lero Ro: Yeah! I talked with the test director before I came I came here, and he told us to give you a bonus game

Shibisu: sorry but it's not good for us to have more tests

A lot of people thinking the same thing that he is, only for Lero Ro to smile.

Lero Ro: I'm sorry to hear that, the bonus game has nothing to do with the tests, it is up to each team to choose whether to play the bonus game, there is no penalty if you don't participate, but the winner however of this game get's to pass the final test of this floor. They get the right to go straight to the next floor 

This catches everyone's attention of everyone each wanting it.

Khun A.A: THE RIGHT TO GO TO THE NEXT FLOOR? THEN WHAT ABOUT THE REMAINING TESTS?

He shouts it out obviously being confused about it.

Lero Ro just smiled at him 

Lero Ro: They don't have to take them 

Everyone started talking as you just sat there thinking on the possibility's for the game.

Lero Ro: This game is called 'the crown game'. I will explain the details to you when we get to the game spot

A golden crown sits on the arm chair of a giant chair in the middle of a large room with multiple smaller rooms around each holding a team.

Lero Ro: now that you've all been transmitted to this sprot I will explain the crown game to you! The crown game is in short a game to 'steal the crown' the team that holds this crown at the last moment wins the game. It might seem simple, but the rules are a bit complicated. First is the time limit. A game consists of five rounds and each round is ten minutes long. Only five teams can participate each round, and the team that possesses the crown at the end of each round becomes the winning team and proceeds to the next round, in the next round four new teams and the winning team from the previous round will compete for the crown. The true winning team will be the team that has the crown at the end of the fifth round. FYI, if you want to participate in the game, press the red buzzer at the entrance of each of your rooms. Only five teams can participate, and they will be chosen on a first come, first served basis if several teams press the buzzer simultaneously, the team that participated the most will get the chance to participate. But there is a way to finish the game early. That is to sit on the throne wearing the crown before five minutes is up. The round automatically ends the moment someone sits on the throne. And the team member sitting on the throne becomes the winning team of the round. However, some movement will be restricted.

Y//N: *when the hell is he going to finish with the rules*

Lero Ro: If there was a winning team at the end of the previous round, that team may keep the crown. But the person who sat on the throne wearing the crown must stay on the throne. If the crown wearer comes off the throne or loses the crown, that team will be eliminated from the test, and if another team takes the crown and sits on the throne that team wins the round.

Y/N: I don't like this

From the other side of the arena you could heard the Khun

Khun A.A: what? Then it's obviously a disadvantage to participate early

Y/N: I agree 

Lero Ro: correct !! The winner of the previous round assumes a big risk in the next round! But, if you postpone participating because of the risk you won't be even able to get into the game at the end!

Lero Ro picks up the crown sliding it on his arm.

Y/N: dame he's right

Serena: so what do you want to do 

Laure: ZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZ

Serena: wake up 

She full on smacks the side of his face waking him up.

Lero Ro: well although there are a lot of rules and limitations, the point is that the team with the crown at the end of the last round is the winner. Don't overthink it, you just have to steal the crown. Oh, and one more thing another team from another test spot will be participating it is a long story.  

Reaching out you feel them and what their strength is feeling two incredibly strong and one that's weak.

Lero Ro: well then! check the details in the instruction book next to the buzzer, now let's start the game! 

Lero Ro teleports with the lighthouses (small cubed blocks that can do a large amount of diffrent things), the lighthouse projecting his voice.

Lero Ro: NOW! the crown game begins, I will count to five!! so the teams that want to participate must press the buzzer during the count! starting now I will count for the first round participants! ONE! 

Y/N: not this round to risky

Serena: agreed

Lero Ro: TWO!

Laure: yeah

Serena: what round then 

Laure: well see in a minute or two

Lero Ro: THREE!

Y/N: A lot of people are being cautious this round predictably. 

Lero Ro: FOUR!

Lero Ro: FIVE!

The gates to the arena open up and there is a fair amount of teams participating in the first round.

Shibisu: you,   you guys!

His teammates not even giving him a thought.

Shibisu: *I knew you would go out without thinking*

Anak: 50 minutes is more than enough to take these chumps

Hatz: I agree

Shibisu: *sigh* *because we're the strongest team here* can't you be less impulsive?

Anak/Hatz: I don't think this one is hard

Shibisu looks across the arena in mild disappointment as he see's another team.

???: oh?

Shibisu: you're gonna be sorry

Anak smiles a almost sadistic smile as she ready's her weapon.

???: doubt it

The other team also get's themself ready to fight.

Lero Ro: WELL! THE COUNT IS OVER! THE FIRST ROUND OF THE CROWN GAME! BEGINS NOW!

Both teams stand in a face off a fair distance away from the throne with nothing in-between them as they both ready to fight. Anak walks forward in front of her team.

Anak: This time leave it to me

Both Hatz and Shibisu stay quite 

Y/N: *what is she doing, she's obviously quite strong I'm concerned about her*

Serena: well she might be a member of one of the family's

Y/N: I said that out loud didn't I

Serena: yeah

She walks over to you and watches the fight as well before looking back to Laure.

Serena: LAURE WAKE UP!

Serena then punches his stomach causing him to wake up for a few second before passing out. She looks towards you only to see you looking at her unamused.

Serena: that was on me

You nod with your arms crossed.

Serena: alright I get it

Y/N: let's just watch the fight

Serena turns herself back into a position to watch the fight. 

Anak: Don't you dare cut in

The cold tone made her feelings and intentions very obvious.

???: what? alone? are you insane? 

Anak says nothing more and just walks towards them as everyone watches.

???: what,  what's this  

A member of the team continued to get angry at her plane disregard for there strength.

???2: be serious! Do you think we're fools?

Anak responding to that actively looked them in the eye hoping for a bit of a challenge.

Anak: serious, you said well that depends on you

??? not knowing the true threat of his opponent.

???: gosh what a bluff king ... or a bluff queen ... ?

However ???2 had enough of the disrespect.

???2: OK! I will be serious with you!! alone as well

???: KON!!

Even with his name revealed Kon still was to mad to listen to any sort of reason.

Kon: You're going to regret what you just said! Now! Here I come?!

Only for a hand to be not only in his guard but right in his face as Anak hit's him with a palm thrust sending him a very large distance into one of the walls of the arena. This action by Anak caught everyone by surprise except for Anak herself who merely smiled to herself.

???: K    KON!

Looking over to the wall where Kon is he is sitting up with blood all over his head he was clearly knocked out.

Khun: *what was that?*

Bam:*amazing*

Y/N: *intresting*

Serena: *glup*

???: KON!! WAKE UP!!   Hey, Kon!!

Anak then cracked her neck by moving it whilst looking uncovered about what's infront of her. The team then decided that they want to continue the fight.

???: you phony lizard!! How dare you

He prepared to strike only for Anak to give a lazy smile and an even lazier attack with what seams to be whip moving ??? back.

Y/N: that weapon I don't like it

Serena: yeah how will we get past it 

Y/N: leave that to me I've learned some things in the past 

Serena: alright I trust you in this

Then the third teammate moved in against Anak however he didn't seam to be that intelligent.

???3: HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

He then lands a punch on the right side of Anak's head that merely causes her head to move slightly to the left before she turns and looks at him with eyes completely void of emotion.

???3: nothing happened? I ... did ... hit her right in the temple didn't I ... ?!

Anak grabs his arm, that he stupidly left on the side of her head, with her left before crushing his wrist before throwing his a distance away. 

???: AGGHAHAH

??? then charges in whist Anak is looking the other way only for her to turn around, sidestep and grab the needle that he is holding, before also throwing him a distance away.

Everyone waiting for there time to fight looks on in shock.

Serena: what ... what is that lizard? Why is she so strong?

Feeling around you could sense a feeling of excitement from someone waiting.

The team that Anak just made fodder slowly started to recover whilst coughing up any blood or getting back to consciousness.

???:  *I don't want to admit this but this one is strong it's like meeting a creature from a diffrent world* Drat

??? then slowly get's to his feet a mild distance from Anak.

Anak: What? you want more?

Khun: *that much physical strength without Shinsu is she perhaps*

??? moved closer and got himself ready for a duel.

???: *I can't beat her one-on-one but if I use the rules of the game maybe!* AAAAAARRGGGHHH!!!

He goes for a quick thrust attack that Anak merely jumps to the side of as ??? then changes into a sprint.

???: *and, now!!* Kon! Mr. SHOPIN!! RUN!!

Kon runs past Hatz who makes no move to intercept still following along with what Anak wanted.

???: *the time limit isn't over yet, so as long as one of us sits on the throne within the five minutes we'll win! The other two are far from the throne, and the lizard can't be fast enough to catch all three of us*

A sudden thud comes from the throne as Anak lands on it from a jump whilst ??? was still about 20 meters away she was even thither and it was all done in one jump. 

???: wha- WHAT?

The dead eyes of Anak just looked at them whilst preparing.

???:  WHAT THE HELL?!

Suddenly they were all hit by the whip as it extended swinging around hitting the team.

???/Kon/Mr. Shopin: AARRRGGHHH!!

The team is then knocked onto there backs all in the place they started the crown battle.

Anak then picked up the crown before putting it onto her head.

Anak: that's right. The time wasn't up yet, five minutes

Y/N: this isn't going to be easy 

Serena: oh you don't say it's going to be impossible

Y/N: hehe you have no faith don't worry you just go for Shibisu, Hey Laure who do you want to take

Laure opens his eyes before rolling over.

Y/N: alright I'll go for the queen you think you can handle that

Shibisu: sigh, we're on the same team but she's too strong, now give me the crown Anak, you two can fight while I sit the throne

Anak: I won't

Shibisu: huh?

Anak lounges onto the throne like a princess.

Anak: I don't want to

Shibisu was then in complete shock.

Shibisu: *W-What?! you won't?! that girl what is she talking about?!*

Anak's tail sings showing that she has no care for what's happaning.

Shibisu: WHAT CAN WE DO WITH YOU IN THE CHAIR!? YOU IDIOT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 97 16
Right around the battle of the war against the Jahad's army to save his master Jinsung, they received a request from the workshop asking Bam and his...
5K 250 30
❝I already have a claim on your soul. I won't allow anyone to take it from me.❞ Aria, the Black Swan. In the tower, that name is known to have belong...
4.9K 193 15
A fanfiction involving Khun Aguero Agnis and the reader. Tower of God story and characters belong to SIU. I own nothing. You've heard the rumors abou...
19.9K 1.2K 31
Disclaimer: I don't own Tower of God and the characters it belongs to SIU. The only thing that is mine is the plot and some of my original characters...