Part 7

Location 2F - outside battle field

???: EVERYBODY FREEZE TIME IS UP!

A string of body's lie all around the grounds all of them dead. A bloodied knife is held whilst the blood drips down.

???: THOSE THAT SURVIVED PASS THE TEST! THE ONES WHO PASSED WILL BE SENT TO THE NEXT WAITING SPOT!

A large man with a blood red jaw wearing bulking armor is the one holding the knife reveling the knife to be the size of someone's torso. Next to him is what appears to be a young looking girl wearing robes with blond hair although you could see a shirt of red underneath in comparison to the guy holding the knife she looks small. And the third a girl of similar height to the other girl wearing a yellow dress with brown hair with a needle on her waist.

Han sung Yu: huh? the number of the winners from the first test is only three? How exactually did you administer the test? Did you have some sort of endless death match?

Han sung Yu asks his subordinate. a dark skinned man with red hair this being the THIRD AREA TEST ADMINISTRATIOR: QUANT

 a dark skinned man with red hair this being the THIRD AREA TEST ADMINISTRATIOR: QUANT

Quant: y-you know me ... I don't like boring stuff ... so I just did a 30-minute survival match for fun ... 

Han sung Yu: so your saying ... that only three of the 200 regulars survived in 30 minutes? Thats what your telling me 

Quant: Y-Yes!! It might sound crazy but it's true!! Only three survived in 30 minutes!!

Han sung Yu: Then, who're the three? Was Jahad's Princess there? Or an irregular?

Quant: um    well  ...           THERE WERE BOTH...

The colour drains from Han sung Yu's face in shock, disbelief and confusion.

Han sung Yu: *WHAT!?*     WHAT ... ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! DO YOU MEAN THERE WAS AN IRREGULAR ... AND A DAUGHTER OF JAHAD ... TOGETHER

Quant: yeah

Han sung Yu: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME?! AND EVEN WORSE WHY DID YOU CARRY ON WITH THE TEST KNOWING THOSE MONSTERS WERE INVOLVED?! ARE YOU NUTS? HUH?!

Quant: I-I ... I forgot to ... To Check~~

Quant rubs the back of his head nervously.

Han sung Yu: YOU FORGOT TO CHECK THE INFORMATION ON THE COMBATANTS? ARE YOU INSANE?

Quant: s-sorry ...

Han sung Yu: oh my ... what can we do now ... how could this happen while Evankhell is away ... if the administrator knew about this  -- no ... he might already know