Unfortunately. (S4S)

By IEatCooter

Uh shit .... Hi🤣🤣🤣. (If any of your pictures is here N you want to be removed just let me know. No need to... More

Drunk in love
"Aint we gay" .
Jealousy ??
Teasing The Teaser
we meet again
we meet again pt 2
Moving funny ?
Creeping 'round
Captured by Lies
Déjà vu
2 truths 1 lie
Day 3
...home
WOMAN OF MY WORD..
🤣🫵🏼
Protect her..
expect the unexpected
"I love you too"
3 words...
Tension
Set up?
Games
Normal
The Number
Anonymously
Hotel
"Kiss me"
Miserable
el o el
sorry's ..

Packing

1.8K 68 76
By IEatCooter

A/N- Just added a lil extra because this page sucked ass

————————————-

LAY POV

Me and Maria was currently at her house just chilling. We went to the art museum earlier. It was actually nice.

We were watching Tv Until somebody called Maria

"Let me take this call really quick I'll be back"Maria said before she answered the phone

I nodded letting her that it was ok

After a while of them talking Maria began get louder ... kinda sound like they were arguing.

"Ok, I'll call you tomorrow" Maria said on the phone before she hung up

Maria say her phone down walking back towards me

"Sorry about that" Maria apologized

"Nah you good we're y'all arguing?" I asked

" Not really. you remember my crazy ex girlfriend that I'm still "in love with" that I was telling you about?"

I nodded my head "Yea"

"Well she's mad because she think that I have dude over here, but even if I did she shouldn't care because we arnt together"

"Damn girls can be like sometimes"

"Right? Then she's always talking about pulling up like she's not 8 hours away. She is nuts forreal" Maria laughed

"Man, I been there before. My ex use to come to my job causing corruptions and shit."

"Oh wow now that is crazy, girl you put up with that?"

"Nah. I left her ass after she popped my tire. That bitch was extremely crazy. Why'd you and your ex break up?"

"Because she was dealing drugs and I didn't want to get involved with that lifestyle, she even kidnap my ex before her and placed her in a fucking cage. Like who does shit like that.."

"That's crazy forreal"

"Exactly... Um  you spending the night or what? It's getting late. If you'll like to stay you can"

"Nah. Ion want my friends to be worried about me"

"Ok let me go get my keys and ill drop you off"

I really don't want to be around Z right now. She pissed me off earlier but she been calling me sense I been here I just ain't been answering because I knew she'll be mad knowing that I was spending time with Maria.

————————————————————-

NEW POV🙃🙃🙃  {GLO}

I watched Binky as she was currently on the phone cursing out the old lady who forgot to add barbecue sauce in the bag

"You needa retire. Yo ass so old your memory cells giving out because how the hell you forget my barbecue sauce"

"Ma'am I'm sorry, would you like to come back and get it?"

"No. I'll like for you to grab a younger employee attention next time you see me pulling up and tell them to take my order"

The lady on the phone began to speak "Maam your being disrespectful, I will not tolerate that kind of behavior. You can either come back and I'll give you your barbecue sauce or speak to someone else"

"Youn got no choice BUT to tolerate this kind of behavior. You already fucked my order up so you gone hear what I gotta say"

The phone instilly hung up and Binky smacked her teeth. "See this why ion fuck with white folks now. That bitch was racist ashit"

I smacked my teeth "nigga how was she racist? If anything you was the one being racist" I laughed

Binky shook her head "nah, black people cant be racist. We just getting revenge back for what they did to our ancestors"

Time passed by after that occurred. Me and Binky just finished smoking.

"You ever thought about how the fuck they get a plane to fly? Like how do they get that BIG ASS PLANE with more then a dozen people on it... to just sit the sky and float...

And how the fuck do words make sense to us? Like how the fuck do we understand eachother and literally a random ass person just made up these words and we just decided they make sense..

How the fuck is fuck even a curse word... like who just randomly decided that curse words was curses words? they literally just made up words that we use. That's like saying "HI" is a curse word....and ain't giraffes basically friendly dinosaurs? "

Binky began her runt. I swear she says the dumbshit sometimes but sometimes that shit be making sense for real, she be really having me thinking hard.

"Man shut the hell up" I laughed because what do she even be talking about. One minute we watching a movie and smoking then the next she talking about giraffes and earth and shit

"Man, I'm for real. The world confusing as fuck"

I was finna say sum until my room door badgered opened "aye y'all ain't see Lay today?"Z came in asking

"Nah, last time I seen her was yesterday when she walked out. You ain't text her?"

"I did. She just left me on seen. Her ass not answering or nun" Z said as she tried to call Lay again but still no answer.

"I'm getting a little worried.. I'm finna round the block a few times to see if I can run into her" Z said

"We gone come with" I said as we started to get up then walked downstairs

Everybody got they shit on and started to head out the door. Just as Z was opening door the door flew open its self.  When the door flew open we came in contact with Lay. We all just starred at her tryna figure out we're she been

She opened the door wider and just staired at us before saying "why y'all looking at me like that?.."

Z narrow her eyebrows "Where the fuck you been? You had me worried, you ain't answering yo phone or nun"

I watched as Lay rolled her eyes at Z and quickly walked in the house shoving Z from infront of the door

"Hello?! You ain't hear me talking to you? Where the fuck we're you?"

"Don't worry about we're I was. I came home safe didn't I?"

"What you mean? You ain't been answering, texting or shit. You can't just leave like that and not return without letting nobody know"

"I'm grown I don't got to let y'all know shit"

"Sense when you start talking like you big and bad? You can leave forreal with all that extra unnecessary ass shit you be doing. We tryna make sure yo ass safe" Z argued

"I don't need to be here.."

"Then leave"

I stopped the tension between the both of them before it got out of hand "aye yall chill. It ain't that serious forreal"

"Nah her ass wanna be so dumb. Sense she feel like she don't need to be here then she can go"

"she not leaving.. she need us right now. You know it ain't safe for her" I stated but Z ain't give a fuck

"She know it ain't either and yet she still sit here and do the dumb shit she do. Putting trust in bitches she don't know from a can of paint"

Lay crossed her arms "You don't know what your talking about. Maria cool she not even like that"

"Go live with Maria then and see how much she can protect you"

" you saying it like I won't"

"THEN GO?!! Don't nobody in here NEED to protect you from shit. you grown as hell" Z yelled out.

I knew Z was angry by the fact that she was even encouraging Lay to leave.

"You know what-" Lay pulls her phone out calling somebody until they answer "Hey, can you please come get me-"

"Don't forget to pack all your shit" Z added

I just shook my head "Y'all tripping"

"I won't, matter fact let me go start packing right now" Lay said as she was about to walk upstairs

"Lay" I said before I grabbed Lay arm. "Youn gotta go y'all just mad at each other right now. Y'all regret all this shit"

"Nah Glo let her go, hopefully she a learn something" Z said bluntly and I let her go seeing that Lay had no consent on staying.

Lay continued to walk upstairs to unpack her shit. Then Z followed

"Where you going?" I asked

"Finna go help her pack all that shit up" she replied without looking back.

——————————————————————

Z POV

I walked all the way upstairs then into the room were Lay was already packing her suitcase

Lay looked back at me before rolling her eyes and got back to what she was doing

I just shrugged it off and walked straight to the closet tossing all Lay shit out and on the floor

"Why you throwing my shit? I don't need your help"

I ignored her as I continued to throw her clothes out

"If you gone "help", at least put my clothes down neatly" she said again but still I ignored her

Just as I was about to throw another fit on the floor Lay got up and snatched it out my hand

I didn't think before grabbing Lay neck and slamming her into the wall causing Lay to let out a soft moan

"whachu want from me? you just finna go to another bitch house... you really wanna go huh?"

I felt Lay press her stomach onto mine as
my grip around Lay neck got tighter. Lay bit her lip looking deep in my eyes

I felt a lil smirk appear on my face "You like this shit don't you?... tell me what you want. you was doing all that big talk downstairs now you quiet?"

"I- I want you"

and with that being said, I let her neck go slowly and felt Lay catch her breath before she crashed her lips onto mine. I picked Lay up setting her down on the bed and we tussled snatching off each other's clothes

I knew I didn't really want Lay to leave and I know that she didn't either. I love this girl, her actions just a little off right now .. I don't like her talking to me crazy but, I wasn't really worried bout that right now, I was only thinking about the way I'm about to fuck her insides up until she apologize 20 times for what she been doing.

I just want Lay to be safe, she new to all this so she don't realize how badly this can end. I'll just teach her how to do better. She don't deserve to have to be protected.. she would feel safe with or without me but, sense I kinda brought all this to her. I'll forever keep her protected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 443 36
THIS IS A MATURE BUT IM NOT PUTTING IT AS THAT SO MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER MY STORY Hi, um, this is my first story. It will most likely have horible gram...
261K 6.7K 37
Sfs🏳️‍🌈 I'm currently editing this book so my apologies for any inconsistencies in the quality of the writing. (Started Jan. 24th, 2020, "finished"...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
95K 2.6K 24
hi this a s4s book, THERE IS NO BOYS. please vote:) this the first book i wrote, it's kinda cringey so 🐻 wimme