Love Within Books - ONESHOTS

By AiyaBookWrites

In which this Author writes a book of oneshots to get more book ideas out of her head because her list of boo... More

Hello~
Midnight Comfort (HP)
The Wolf's Mate (HP & PJO)
Definitely my Favorite Sport Now (HP)
Sea Sight (PJO)
Her (TVD)
Changed Me (TO)
I'm supposed to ask the Question (HP)
Take Care of Her (HP)
Heart on Fire (TWILIGHT)
Heart Buzzing (HP)
Library Meet Up (PJO & TO)
Let's Leave (TVD & PJO)
A Marriage Alliance (Merlin BBC)
My Sunshine (PJO)
My Queen (Narnia)
She's My Wife (Avengers)
The Frenchie Bride (HP & PJO)
She's My Future (WC)
My Brownies or Me? (TWILIGHT)
He's There (HP & TVD)
I'm Half-Human (TVD & PJO)
He's Ours (HP & TO)
She's You're Sister?! (BBC Merlin)
It's Progress (HP)
He's My Brother (Avengers)
Listen here Lady (TWD)
Thunderstruck? (PJO)
This it the First Date (TVD)
Who's She (HP & TWILIGHT)
It's Lovely to Meet You Guys (PJO & TO)
I'm a What? (WC & HP)
We're Pregnant?! (Narnia)
This Place is Big (PJO & HP)
We're Here for a Vacation (TVD & HP)
Who's She (HP & Twilight)
Princess? (Merlin BBC)
So Female Strange (Avengers & HP)
Safehouse? (TWD & PJO)
My Forever (WC)

Need a Hand (HP & TWILIGHT)

148 8 0
By AiyaBookWrites

Arella Hope Granger

Arella Granger left the Wizarding World after the War, after being stalker and ambushed around by "fans". She couldn't live normaly like she used to.

After telling her twin sister, Hermione, her friends about her decision. They, too agreed, and decided to join her. To Forks, Washington.

Backstory & Notice:
Arella is paired up with Emmett Cullen. While Harry is paired up with Rosalie Hale.

The school hasn't started yet. Bella Swan arrived at Forks the day before they arrived. School won't start until 2 weeks later.

Arella's POV

"Well.. What do you guys think?" Harry asks as a proud and smug smile creep up on his face.

We all stood outside of our new home. The Golden Quartet's Home. After packing all our things from London, we floo on a plane to Forks, Washington.

"Bloody hell," Ron says in awe. His eyes zoning on the pool.

I let out an impressive whistle, "Damn, you really went all out.."

Hermione nods from beside me, "Well I do hope since this is place is bigger than our last one, it will be mananged to clean and maintain it," She looks pointedly at the boys, who looks down sheepishly.

I roll my eyes, amused, "We have magic Mione, I think this time the boys did learn their lesson from last time."

Harry and Ron both nodded their heads.

"Well then," Hermione looks back at our moving truck which is full of our things, "Let's move everyrhing inside."

"No magic everyone. We have a close by neighbor just a few meters down the road. And we don't know if there are more, so no risking it. Magic only inside the house. Gosh... Merlin knows why does one family live out in the woods alone." I mutter.

A few hours later

Fuck, going back and forth inside and upstairs the house to my room is exhausting.

No magic Ella.

I'm starting to regret that now. My arms feel numb as I go back outside and to the truck.

All my clothes and other things are inside. All I have left is three boxes of books. Literally. One box is my own entertainment books. One box is magical books. And the other box is for Muggle Educational books, something that is needed considering Harry, unfortunately told the sheriff on our way here, that we're moving here to study at the Highschool. Just great Potter. Me and Hermione may be muggleborns, but we didn't continue our studies ever since we found out we were Witches. So a lot of catching up has to be done.

I huff as a I look at the three big boxes.

"Need a hand?"

I jump at the sudden voice that disrupts the silence. Out of instinct, I had my hand on my wand, which is inside my jacket, ready to pull out.

I turn and see a huge, huge guy, with golden sparkling eyes. White as snow skin. Black hair. Body built like a wrestler. Well, I'd be damned. He's basically definition of beautiful and strong. Unnaturally beatiful. Wait... Gold eyes- huh vegetarian, pale skin.. Vampires. Cold Ones.

I let out a sigh, I release my hand from my wand and placed it on my chest, trying to calm my beating heart.

"Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you, I just saw that you needed help, and I thought I should come here- Oh. I'm Emmett Cullen by the way, you're my family's new neighbor-"

I cut off his rambling with a chuckle "Well thanks for apologizing Emmett, thanks for offering too."

He lets out a small smirk as he leans on the door of the truck, "For someone tiny, I'm surprised you managed to carry all that."

I look at him, offended, "Hey! I'm 5'4. Average height. Not tiny... And don't underestimate people by the looks, especially me."

Lie. The second I got inside the house and closed the door, since the doors and windows are all tinted, they can't see anyone inside. I use magic to bring them upstairs and unload it.

He shrugs apologetic, "Sorry to upset you. Buy anyway yeah, need the help?" He gestures to the three boxes inside the truck.

I tilt my head for a moment.

He is huge, so he can probably carry them all, no matter the weight. He's a vampire, he may have a gift that can harm me and the others.

"Well my arns are numb. So yeah, I could use the help.."

A risk is a risk. I need my arms to work.

He moves forward and takes all three big boxes and managed to carry them all. Super strength. Not all vampires are that enhanced when it comes to strength. Must be his gift.

He pauses for a moment and looks at the three boxes with widened eyes, "Shit. These are heavy... What the hell are inside these," He then moves towards the house with the three boxes.

Magical boxes. The box may seem big already, but the inside is bigger, so it holds many books.

I move forward with him, "Books. Inside the three boxes are books."

He looks at me surprised, "Damn.. You a bookworm then? What books you read?"

I let out a hum, Magical books, and now Muggle too, "Fantasy, Educational, History, Thriller, and Horror."

We then stop at the front of the house.

I look at him with a smile, "Thanks for the help! I can bring these inside. I'll unload them tomorrow, just to rest my arms. But thanks anyway,"

He nods and smiles at me, "Its no problem.. I'm glad to help." He looks back for a moment, then looks back at me, "I'll get going now, gotta help out Carlisle at the Hospital."

I nod, "Dr. Cullen? You're father?" I took a note of that.

He nods, "Yeah, gotta go bye! See you at school!" He jogs out the property.

I then push the boxes by my foot inside the house.

I go inside and see them all looking at me with curiousity and interest.

I sigh, "Vampires. Cold Ones. Vegetarian Vampires."

Credits:
• Collage Pics from Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
144K 2.1K 24
What if Riley Matthews missed the train with Maya? What if Lucas Friar didn't meet them that morning? What if he met Lexi Minkus first? What if he di...
13.6K 197 154
this is a list of quirk ideas that I've had to help people who are having trouble coming up with their own! Some of the Quirks I come up with come fr...
252K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...