Anti-God among Heroes (Male C...

By GOD911

This is the sequel to the Chaos War(Male Chaos King reader X high school dxd) After the events of Chaos War... More

Prologue
BIO
The Entrance Exam
The first Day
Knowing her.
Friend Or Foe
The Sleeper Of R'lyeh
A Normal Day
Say "Hi" To The Devil/ Sports Festival
Sports festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt. 4
Sports festival pt.6
Meeting with the Doctor/Sports Festival pt.7
Strange Tales: Moon Knight
Strange Tales: Man-Thing
Strange Tales: Hellstrom and Magik
Strange Tales: Ghost Rider
Sports Festival (Final)
CHAOS (Bonus Chapter)
A Date?
Hero's Names/Meeting the Black Goat???
Knowing a little about Him
Cosmic Encounters, The Superflow and the Sword's Seizure
He Who Sleeps But Shall Awaken
The Start of chaos
The Chaos War- PROLOGUE
The Chaos War- Part 1
Chaos War-2

Sports Festival pt.5

150 5 1
By GOD911

3RD POV
LOCATION: U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM

Present Mic: Midoriya! the match just started.....and he is completely Frozen?!

Everyone were surprised/shocked to see the student of class 1-A not moving.

Present Mic: He's got a blank look on his face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinso's Quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?  Hitsohi Shinso from general studies has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who would've Imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the Top?

Shota: *whispers* That's exactly why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational.

Present Mic: huh? What?

Shota: Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matches from here on out,  I had someone to compile it for me.

Shota said while holding the documents of two Combatants.

Shota: Shinso failed the entrance exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen. His Quirk is really powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting Faux Villains. That gave advantage to those with physical attacks Quirks.

Aizawa looked at Shinso.

Shota: Shinso wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his Quirk.

At the battle ring, Hitoshi began to speak up to the frozen Midoriya.

Hitoshi: 'You're lucky that you've been blessed, Izuku Midoriya.' Turn around and walk out of the bounds.

Izuku as he began to Walk, obeying Hitoshi's command.

Present Mic: Huh? What?! Midoriya's being so obedient!

Seeing this, the students of Class 1-A were worried.

Uraraka: Deku, why?

Lida: If you go out of the bounds, then you'll lose the match!

Y/N: Boring......

As Deku was about to go out of the battle ring, his two fingers began to glow. Soon it created a sudden jerk, breaking Hitoshi's spell with brute force.

Present Mic: Th-This is......! Midoriya's stopped!

Audience began to cheer up after seeing Midoriya finally stopped before he could reach out of the bounds.

Shota: 'His fingers are......Did he remove the brainwashing by making them explode?'

Izuku turned to see Hitoshi, who was Shocked to see how his plan failed.

Hitoshi: Why? You shouldn't be able to move freely! What did you do?

Izuku didn't Answered.

Hitoshi: 'He won't answer.....Did he figured out my secret? No, he should've heard from that monkey from the beginning. All I can do is make him talk again...' Say something.

Izuku again, didn't answered Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: You can produce that much power just by moving your fingers? I'm jealous.

Hitoshi was trying his best to Manipulate Izuku to speak but once again, He didn't answered and began to run towards Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: Thanks to my Quirk, I've been behind from the start. Someone who's been blessed like you can't understand, can you?

Izuku: 'I do understand. But it's true.....I've been blessed.'

Hitoshi: Someone like you who was born with the Ideal Quirk! Someone who can reach your goal!

Izuku: 'I've been blessed by others!  That's Why'

With that Izuku was pushing Hitoshi Out of the bounds.

Hitoshi: Say Something!

Hitoshi Punched Izuku but that didn't stop him, even though he was bleeding.

Hitoshi: 'Is he trying to push me out?'

Hitoshi then Punched on Izuku's two fingers, which got Damaged and pushed him aside.

Izuku: You've got to be kidding me!

As Izuku turned, Hitoshi attacked him without giving him time to react.

Hitoshi: You get out!

Hitoshi grabs Izuku's neck but Izuku counters by grabbing Hitoshi's arm and then throws Hitoshi over his shoulder, slamming Hitoshi hard into the ground and in the process, causes Hitoshi's feet to go out of bounds.

Midnight: Shinso's out of The bounds!  Midoriya advances to round two!

The Audience began to cheer up for the combatants.

Present Mic: In the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku Midoriya from Class A!

The monitor Showed Izuku as the Winner of the first Round.

Uraraka: I was so nervous!

Lida: Turning the tables at the last moment! As expected of Midoriya!

Y/N: .......

Present Mic: Yahoo! That was kind of a boring first match, but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match. Clap your hands!

As Present Mic said, The Audience began to clap for both of the Combatants for the Bravely in the first match.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: RECOVERY GIRL'S TEMPORARY NURSE'S OFFICE

Izuku was accompanied by All Might in the Recovery Girl's office for the treatment of his wounds.

Recover Girl: That should do it.

Recovery Girl said after patching up Izuku's Fingers.

Izuku: In the match with Shinso, I couldn't smile at all.

All Might: Well, his cries hit close to home for you, huh?

Izuku: But that didn't mean that I could lose. That's what it means to aim for number one, right?

Recovery Girl: *sigh* Poor thing. You put some weird pressure on him again, didn't you?

Recovery said as she turned her head towards All Might and hit him on his right upper Abdomen.

All Might: It was necessary! Ouch.

Izuku: Oh yeah, All Might. I had a vision....

All Might Turned his head towards Deku.

Izuku: There were eight or nine people.....I'm not exactly sure how many....But when it felt like my mind was filled with fog from the brainwashing, the vision appeared, as if to drive away the fog. It was like I was barely able to move just my fingertips for a moment....There was someone with eyes like you, too, All Might. Was it.....the people who inherited One For All who did it?

Hearing Izuku Words, All Might was Terrified.

All Might: Scary.....what the heck?

Izuku: What? I thought you'd knew about it!

All Might: No, I also saw it before, in my younger days. It's a clear sign that you've gotten better grasp on One for All.

Izuku: What does that mean?

All Might: I think it's like a trace of something they left behind in One For All. It's not something with intent that can interfere with you, and you can't interfere with them. In other words, that vision isn't what got rid of the brainwashing. It was that when you saw the vision, your strong emotions allowed you to overcome Young Shinso's brainwashing for just long enough to move your fingertips, I think.

Izuku: That explanation's not satisfying at all, though....

Izuku said while scratching his head.

All Might: Don't get too hung about it! More importantly don't you need to go and see who you'll fight next?

Izuku suddenly realized and soon Got out of The Recovery Girl's office.

Izuku: Thank you both very much!

Recovery Girl: Welcome.

Izuku: Goodbye!

With that Izuku Left. While running in the hallways, he saw a black Portal opened in front of him. He stopped at one spot, as the portal grew bigger. Soon a demon crawled out of it, making Midoriya terrified. As the demon began to Jump at him, it was suddenly attacked by the Tentacles piercing through its body, killing the demon on the spot. Izuku backed off as he saw Corpse of the demon on the floor.

???: That was close.

Izuku raised his head as heard a familiar voice, only to find Y/N with tentacles Coming from his back and razor Sharp teeth.

Izuku: Y-Y/N?!?!

Y/N: Hey, Midoriya.......you know before we talk let's just Dispose this body.

Y/N opened a black Portal and Used his tentacles to threw the corpse in the Void.

Y/N: So, want to ask something?

Izuku: Wh-What was t-that?! Wh-What are you?!

Y/N: *sigh* It's too much for your Little Human Mind to comprehend of what am I.....perhaps I can show......

Y/N smirked as he Threw Izuku into the Portal without giving him time to react as he closed it.

Y/N: Before I get to him...I need to make sure this place is clear.

Y/N said as he left to find more Demons of Shuma.

MEANWHILE
LOCATION: UNKNOWN
IZUKU'S POV

Void. Blackness. Oblivion. It feels kind of nice, Actually Feels--Hey! What's that? Looks like a Star. A shooting star.
Wait a minute! That's no falling star! That's me! Izuku Midoriya! Yeah that is me........How can I be watching myself? How can I--

3RD POV

Izuku was interrupted as He fell into a small baby crib.

???: Now isn't he the most adorable little thing?

Izuku: 'Huh? Mom?! What is going here?!'

Izuku's Mother Picks him up and began to began to dance with her Boy, completely confusing him.

Izuku: Wait! Mom! Stop! Leave me Alone!

Izuku said he Let go of himself from his Mom's grip. As he blinked, his mother vanished instantly, making him shocked.

Izuku: M-Mom?!

Izuku began to run into the Darkness, finding his mother. He suddenly ran into someone, making both fall into the ground.

Izuku: I'm Sorry! I--

Izuku was suprised to See Bakugo in front of him.

Izuku: Kacchan?! What--

Kacchan: Deku.......you are pathetic, do you know that?

Izuku: Wha--?

???: He is right.

Izuku turned to see Uraraka Ochaco.

Izuku: Uraraka?!?!

Uraraka: Deku.....I....never Imagined you would lie to us about your Quirk.

Soon The entire Class 1-A students Surrounded Izuku and began to mock him.

Bakugo: What Happened?! Huh? You thought gaining One For All will make you A hero?? Deku.....You can never be a hero doesn't matter how many times you try to get Hold of it!

The voices Grew Louder and Louder at the point where Izuku couldn't take it Anymore. He screamed while his eyes closed.

Izuku: No! Whatever this is, Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!!! I liked it better back in the nothingness! I don't want to think! I don't want to hear! I want a nice comfortable place to hide in! I want--

Izuku was suddenly interrupted as he began to fall again, till he hit the floor.

???: Welcome.

Izuku rubbed his head as he turned to see......

Izuku: Gah!

Oblivion: Rise, Child. You have nothing to fear from me. My realm is your home. Your haven. Your final rest.

Izuku: .....Rest....

Oblivion: You are weary. You have been through much. I can bring you the peace your soul craves.

Izuku: I.....I don't understand. Where am I? Who are you?

Oblivion: I am the Master Of This Place. I am the father of all you see.

Oblivion turned to towards Izuku, making eye contact with the mortal.

Oblivion: You are here because you ceased to exist. You have come to the one who embodies Non-existence. You have come to......OBLIVION.

Izuku: What?!?!

Oblivion: You see, Before the creation....I was. At the end of all things.....I wait. I am the void....The breath between life and death......between death and rebirth. Between Heaven and Hell. My True form is beyond that which you see, I transcend form--and shape and substance. This body.....this realm....and everyone and everything IN it.....are my creations, brought into being my hunger--Oh, how I hunger!

Izuku: H-Hunger....? For what?

Oblivion: I cannot explain. I must show you.

Oblivion raised his hand pointing at Izuku sending him to the eternal Void.

Oblivion: Return now to the Non-being...feel the consciousness draining from you. Feel all that you are stripped away.....consumed. You are beyond Loniness. Beyond Pain. Beyond even the memory of what you once were. Oblivion is all that--And more. For unlike you....I have Consciousness of what I am. I feel every ripple in the sea of Emptiness.....every ebb in the tide of Eternal nihility. Death has her Joys......so do love, Eternity and countless other cosmic Deities who play their Part in the divine Drama. But, Oblivion........Has Nothing.

With one clap of his Hands, Oblivion brought back Izuku into existence.

Izuku: Wh-What did you do to me? I can't.......remember.....

Oblivion: Of course. You cannot. You need not. But remember this....you are mine now. That you have form at all is due only to my will. I can return you to non existence.....with a thought.

Izuku: Th-This is too much for me to Handle.....I want to Go back! Or else I'll miss My round!

Oblivion: Oh my, Poor child. You can't. Perhaps.....only if He says so.

Izuku: Who?

???: Me....

Izuku turned and was suprised to see none other than Y/N.

Izuku:Y-Y/N? What is this?!

Y/N: I'm taking him.

Oblivion: Why send him here on the first place?

Y/N: He wanted to know "What I am?" and you explained it.

Oblivion turned to Izuku and spoke.

Oblivion: Child! You're Question suppose to be WHO exactly Your friend is.....

While Oblivion was busy with Izuku, Y/N created a Portal to U.A. stadium.

Y/N: Let's Go, Midoriya! And all your questions will be answered. Staying here Long will Make you Lose your Mind

Oblivion: He isn't lying.....You already saw in the beginning.....

Izuku: Okay! Okay!

Izuku began to Dash towards the portal while Y/N looked at Oblivion for the last time, before going back to the stadium.

LOCATION: U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM

Both Izuku and Y/N were walking their way towards Stadium.

Izuku: .......You....

Y/N: I know. You going to ask what's my relation with Him? Who the demon was? Who am I?.......right?

Izuku: It's too much for me to handle.....I can't...

Y/N put his hand on Izuku's forehead and used his power to remove the burden he was carrying.

Y/N: Better?

Izuku: Yeah.....

Y/N: Let's Go back to see the match, everyone's might be waiting for you.....Perhaps I can answer your Question at the end.

Izuku sighed and walked with Y/N till they reached with others.

Uraraka: Oh, Deku!

Izuku: huh?

Uraraka: Good work!

Lida: We have saved seats for you two.

Y/N: *whispers* Remember Midoriya, whatever you saw there was Not Real. Don't let those things get in your way.

Izuku: right....

Izuku turns to Lida and Uraraka.

Izuku: Thanks.

Both Izuku and Y/N sat with their Friends, ready to watch the next match.

Present Mic: Thanks for waiting! Next up is.....these guys!

The monitor showed Shoto and Hanta Being the next Combatants of the match.

Present Mic: He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he can't get rid of? From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero!

Hanta: That's mean.

Present Mic: Versus--Taking third, then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki! And now, for the second match of the finals--Ready......

Hanta: Well, I don't feel like I can win...

Present Mic: Start!

In an instant Hanta completely wrapped around Shoto with his tapes.  

Hanta: But I don't feel like losing, either!

Hanta said as he was dragging Shoto out of the bounds.

Present Mic: A suprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of the bounds! Don't you think that was the best choice for this situation?! Seriously, get him, Sero!

Shoto: Sorry.

Suddenly Shoto creates a massive pillar of ice in retaliation,   Shocking everyone present at the Stadium. He soons breaks out of Hanta's tape.

Midnight: Sero....can you move?

Hanta: O-Of course not....ow...

Sero answered as he was immobilized completely by Shoto's attack.

Midnight: Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!

Suddenly Audience began to shout "Don't worry about it" to keep themselves calm.

Shoto: Sorry, I went overboard.

Shoto said as he began to use his fire ability to free the frozen Hanta. 

Shoto: I was angry.

Y/N: Well that was unexpected....

MEANWHILE

???: How long will it's gonna take for us to reach our destination, Stephen?

Strange: Patience, Wong.

The Sorcerer Supreme answered as Him and Wong were Traveling through different Multiveses to Find Him.

Strange: .....Hm?

Wong: What happened?

Strange: I think we are almost there. The cosmic Energy, I can sense it.

As the two Sorcerers were Reaching there destination, Something or Someone attack them out of nowhere. Dr strange Quickly reacted by creating a Barrier Around him and Wong. Both Sorcerers turned to see A huge number of True Faeries and Elder-Demons circling around them, along with.....

Strange: By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth! Thanos?!

Thanos was completely Possessed By Chthon and other Many Angled Ones, ready to Fight the Sorcerers with his demonic Army.

Wong: I can sense it......The War between Lord of Chaos and The Great Old ones is Inevitably coming and so does the End of Everything.

Strange: Have Faith, My Friend. But first we need to deal with them.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 145 23
[Y/n] [L/n]. A fifteen year old girl who is an incredible powerful young woman. She wants to become a hero to honor her parents, who were murdered by...
27.3K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
755K 28.9K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
277K 4.7K 47
A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number 1 hero and gets into the best hero scho...