๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒฬ€๐—ฟ๐—ฒ (๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By YoGotme

[ON HOLD] ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š‘๐šข๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ... More

Warning.
โINTROโ
โœพChapter_1โœพ
โƒChapter_2โƒ
โƒChapter_3โƒ
โœพChapter_4โœพ
โƒChapter_5โƒ
โœพChapter_6โœพ
โƒChapter_7โƒ
โƒChapter_8โƒ
โƒChapter_9โƒ
โƒChapter_10โƒ
โƒChapter_11โƒ
โƒChapter_12โƒ
โƒChapter_14โƒ
โœพChapter_15โœพ
โœพChapter_16โœพ
โƒChapter_17โƒ
โƒChapter_18โƒ
โƒChapter_19โƒ
โƒChapter_20โƒ
โƒChapter_21โƒ
โƒChapter_22โƒ
WEDDING PIC'Sโ™ก
โƒChapter_23โƒ
โƒChapter_24โƒ
AUTHOR NOTE
โƒChapter_25โƒ
โƒChapter_26โƒ
โƒChapter_27โƒ
โƒChapter_28โƒ
โƒChapter_29โƒ
โƒChapter_30โƒ
The D-day
โƒChapter_31โƒ

โƒChapter_13โƒ

1.1K 94 81
By YoGotme

(𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨'𝔰 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰☝)

➋➒/➎/➋⓿➋➌

»»--⍟--«« »»--⍟--««

There was a silence, files were scattered around the table, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park finished their meeting a minute ago, both of them dismissed their secretary, want to have a personal talk.

The interior of the office was luxurious, a shining table with a head chair and two small chairs, a couch in the corner, a full wall window by which we can see the whole city, the temperature was chilled in comparison to normal. Kag-mil likes to stay at cool temperature.

(𝘒𝘢𝘨-𝘮𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘳. 𝘒𝘪𝘮)

"So , when are we upgrading our business partnership into something more accurate way as like relatives?, " Mr. Park said while smirking, hinting of the marriage between his son bogum and kim so-yeon. who wouldn't want to be a relative of kim's? They are the richest in whole South Korea.

Kag-mil chuckle, lighting his cigar before taking a big puff from it, right leg rested in his left leg thigh, hands holding the toxic stick looking at Mr. Park he let out a big smirk, "soon my friend ...soon, let that bitch graduate first then I will handle the company to him so that I can rest and he can take care of MY company like a good slave, then I will fix the date of marriage of my precious daughter. "

"Haha right.. But why can't you make him CEO now? He can manage company with his college.., " He asked.

"If I do that then how can I be a perfect father in front of the world? I don't want people to accuse me of giving burden to him... I want media to talk how good person I am and of course a good father who didn't pressurized his kids into anything, " he had a satisfied smirk in his face, crushing the ash from his cigar into ashtray.

Mr. Park shook his head in amusement, his friend is a one of a kind isn't he? " You know I have a daughter too right? " He again hinted while raising his eyebrow giving a side smirk to kag-mil.

"Of course I know... But that's not how charity works my mate ", he said and got up from his chair walking toward the window, it was a night time, while city was shining like a glitters.

" Huh? I don't understand, " frowning he asked.

"You'll understand soon.. Just wait and watch, " He tuned his head and winked at mr. Park while having a evil grin.

<----««»»--⍟--««»»---->

It's been six hours they were studying at the same spot, jungkook who got hungry pouted but didn't said anything about eating because older was studying without any thought. But is it possible if younger is uncomfortable or unfocused and taehyung don't notice?

That man can smell his discomfort he don't have to look at him to know what he's feeling, so the moment jungkook pouted and signed slowly, older noticed right away.

Taehyung looked at his face, then collected his books in his hand and stood up, younger didn't have to ask twice to stop studying, he jumped from his place hurriedly, and walked after older.

He didn't asked where he is going , he just followed him like a shadow. they reached their usual place after taking their lunch box, jungkook was crossing the bushes when his dress got stuck in it.

"Oii, " He frowned, his nose scrunched up, taehyung halted in his steps hearing younger.

He looked at the net part of the dress which got teared off a little while getting stuck in sharp bush . He walked toward younger who was struggling to getting it out.

Taehyung crouched down without thinking twice and held his dress, jungkook stopped his actions when his hand came in contact with older one's, who slowly held his hand and removed them from the dress.

Jungkook doesn't remember if they ever touched each other like that ? Last time older held his wrist when they were kids after that? Yes. When he used to treat his injuries other than that, never.

His hand shivered when it brushed with older's smooth finger, the touch was so slow, so electrifying. The way their fingers mingled jungkook mind went blank. It was all for few seconds, but still he felt every milli second of it.

Taehyung slowly removed his dress from the thorns, trying not to let any thorn destroy the cloth. Older got scratch from these sharp like niddle torn but does it matter? When jungkook's dress is stuck there.

The scratch doesn't matter for older but for younger it matters the most, when his eyes met with the drop of the blood which was sliding through older's finger. he gasped, the line of the blood was thin, and it was not that serious injury but for jungkook it was worse.

When taehyung stood up after successfully removing the dress, his hand suddenly got captured between younger one's, who was looking at his finger with worry, starring at jungkook, he let younger do whatever he wants to, soon he felt the bandage in his hand, it was not a ordinary one whom everyone normally uses.

Jungkook's bandages are special one's. In which it has a little flower print on it.

It was the uncountable times younger had uses them on him, and taehyung have every bandage in his drawer, he don't know why he still have them. It must be because he forgot to throw them. Yeah. He forgot to trow the bandages which younger was putting on him since 15 years. Right.

Younger still didn't left his wrist, dragging him he walked toward their hideout which they, well basically taehyung found when he entered inside the college, younger attended late but not too late because as younger is intelligent he skipped one year in his school time,bae-soo was against it but when he saw those boys bullying his chico after taehyung left,he immediately agreed. So younger is just one year behind older. They sat down at the same position like they used to sit in school.

"It is hurting? ", younger asked still examine his hand, he didn't answered when jungkook looked at him, it was not needed as he saw younger nodding his head as if he understands that it's not hurting him.

They had their lunch with a peaceful silence, sharing their food here and there, they always eat while putting their lunch boxes in front so that other can grab whatever he wanted. They never needed to tell each other, both of them understands.

"Umm.. Today is the last time we are having our lunch like that , " Jungkook said when they finished their lunch, as they were sitting silently enjoying the peaceful silence. He couldn't stop himself from saying what he wanted to say since too long.

Today is the last day, if he didn't talk today then he can never. I mean they will be get apart after graduation. It's not like they will meet and hang out like normal friends.

"There are still two times left, " Taehyung said after a big pause. Not giving any reaction like it doesn't matter for him.

"Huh? " Younger looked at him with frown. There was silence then, he thought older will not answer but after few seconds taehyung looked at him.

"Yes, tomorrow after exam then my graduation day, " He replied very calmly.

"You mean we will eat those days together? I mean for tomorrow I can understand but your graduation day?won't you go with your family, " He asked because of course kim's will attend the graduation for their reputation.

Younger expected for taehyung to say something but he didn't, instead he got up and started walking . Jungkook signed sadly and followed him. What did he expect from older that he will answer every question of him.

Jungkook saw bae-soo standing at college gate, they were near him, but at few distance taehyung stopped, as younger was mindlessly walking so his nose came in contact with older's back.

"Oww, " He groaned and a natural pout appeared in his face, rubbing his nose he looked at older who turned toward him.

A frown came in his forehead seeing jungkook pained expressed, he gulped, his hand were shaking slightly wanted to touch his nose but he tightly fisted them.

Jungkook of course noticed, so he smiled slightly letting out a small "it's okay" even without his apology, he knows older is feeling guilty.

After few minutes silence , in which both of them didn't talked not even looked at each other, one is roaming his eyes all over the campus and another one is trying to erase the pained expression from his memory.

"Why you stopped, " Finally younger asked, eyes stuck in older's chest.

"You asked me something a while ago," he said studying every expression of younger.

"Oh.. Yeah, it's okay if you do-

" I prefer eating with you more than the people I live with. " He said maintaining eye contact, he turned around and walked toward bae-soo, he didn't forgot to memories , how younger black deo shiny eyes got wide, and a pink hue crop up on his cheek.

A tint one.

»»---->»»--⍟--«<----««

Years passed many things changed, something is still same, one of them is silence, little tae and kookie changed into an handsome and beautiful person.

One thing didn't changed is taehyung's sharp eyes and resting face but his feature changed drastically, his jaw line become more sharp and keen which can cut a finger, his body became more buffier, those many years he was practicing of making himself strong physically and mentally which he did achieved now.

He became unbreakable .

Now he can fight his father, and he can prove the man who call himself his father that he is not a sissy. He is strong.
Strong enough to fight for himself and his loved one's.

On the other hand jungkook turned out to be the prettiest boy, his body , his face, his eyes, skin, teeth, everything is pretty about him.

Because of his beauty many boys wanted to have him in their arms, in bed's. But do you think anybody has the audacity to approach him when he was always stick around one and only kim taehyung.

Students fear him. His blank look scare them off and sometimes they still couldn't digest the fact that a boy like a jungkook who is basically a porcelain doll can be his friend. Both of them are total opposite. From looks to behaviour.

One is bubbly but always control himself to burst like a bubble in front of other. And another one is blank who always try to control his feature's so that he can atleast look a little soft for younger.

They balance each other. That's why it's easy for them to understand each other.

Taehyung was also popular among girls and boys but nobody dare'd to ask him out, he received lust full gazes, love latters, chocolates and flowers, he always through them expect chocolate's and flowers.

Chocolates, because he is not a person who waste food and anything which human can eat, and flowers because they are someone's favorite and he doesn't want to insult anything which comes in someone's favorite list.

So he left them outside college gate.

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

It was a midnight when kag-mil returned mansion, he walked toward his room where his wife was drinking, sitting at couch, wearing dark red colored nighty. She moved her gaze to Mr. Kim who removed his coat with a shirt.

"Prepare yourself, I will fuck you good today, " He said and moved toward bathroom. She smirked and walked toward the bed removing her nighty.

They had countless round, kag-mil was releasing his frustration using ah-jong like he desires, but it's not like his wife complained.

It was when they were laying, their heavy breathing were surrounding them,
Aa-jong looked at her husband who was staring at ceiling silently.

"What are you thinking, " She asked while running her fingers on his chest.

Mr. Kim smirked and moved his gaze at his wife who raised her eyebrow seeing his husband look. " I have planned everything sweetheart, whole South Korea is gonna talk about me ", he said with a dreamy look on his face.

" Huh? What are you planning to do, " She asked getting excited.

Kag-mil chuckled darkly, " It's a time to show our sympathy to the ones who are in need, to show how we are too good by our heart, how we don't care about standards when it comes to helping someone." He was talking like fire is ready to explode just a little spark left to give. And boom!

»»---->⋇⋆✦⋆⋇<----««

𝘈/𝘕 - 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝙃𝙀? 👀

Anyway.

I took a interest in Anime. Suggest me some good one if anyone of you know.

I am recently watching "DEATH NOTE "

ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴏɴɢ? 😭

💜💗💜💗

◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 2K 39
Previously named as- Snipers "The angel was the angel of death, harbinger of grief, sadness-" "But still the angel lost. Wanna know why?" "Cause in t...
5.9K 160 18
Four siblings that grew up in Afghanistan each got married and had three kids. They moved on with their lives and now their kids are at that age whe...
122K 4.9K 33
HOW SELFISH IS IT YOU ONLY WANT ME BECAUSE I MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER
16.1K 736 21
The first time Ayan met Akk outside school, the clean boy in white shirt held hands several times and still smiled gently and comfortably. Ayan thoug...