OFF SEASON. |KV X NM X YB|

By TheeJasCole

" Baby your love like cocaine, Tell em I want the whole thing"... More

CAST.
PLEASE read.
1. I admit.
2. what now.
3. One call Away.
4. Love in this club.
5. Overtime
7. All about you.
8. time of your life.
9. Mad at me.

6. Rather Be Ya N.I.G.G.A

755 37 17
By TheeJasCole

SOC: "  Rather Be ya N.I.G.G.A" X 2Pac

Nicki

My phone rings loudly,  causes me to groan. It was a reminder that my perfect weekend was offically over and it was time to wake up to my regular reality. With my eyes closed, I leaned over towards my nightstand to unplug my phone from the charger. I open my eyes slowly, looking at the caller ID. Im suprised I was getting a call so early, it's  9:39 am. It was Kentrell calling me from Jail, part of me really didn't want to answer this call. But there is that part of me that just cant ignore his call. No matter how mad I am. I take a deep breath answering the call, waiting for the machine to speak.

" Yes, I will accept the charges", I say, closing my eyes.

Then line cuts, I just wait for to hear his voice. Instead, I just hear his breathing. Of course he wanted me to say something first. Even over the call I can feel how intense that it was over the call.

" Kentrell. Are you here?" I ask,
deciding to break the silence.

" Yeah Barbie, it's me", he says, his tone soft.

" Why are you calling me?" I ask, opening my eyes.

" I can't call my girlfriend no more?" He asks, laughing a little.

" I thought your girlfriend was the bitch Jania that tattooed your name on her face?" I ask, attitude in my tone.

" Barbie, don't be like that", he says,  his tone still playful.

" No I'm gonna be like that because that bitch and your other babymomma's ruined my car and tried to jump on me", I snap,  getting out of my bed.

" Bitch you got your nerves getting mad, I heard you was up in the club with some rappin nigga", he snaps, his sweet demeanor quickly exiting the conversation. 

" And if I was? You got plenty of women, you don't need me", I say loudly,  pacing my room now..

" SO you not fa me no mo? I WAS THE ONLY NIGGA THAT WANTS YOU ANIKA, that nigga just wanna use yo slow ass", he yells.

" Kentrell you don't know shit", I say to him.

" Anika... BITCH you lucky I'm in jail I woulda smacked the fuck outta yo stupid ass," He growls, i can hear the anger in his tone..

" Well too bad, because you're not here", I say.

" You wanna be with that nigga? You think Ima let you move on?" He asks, laughing, causing me to tense up.

That's one thing I hate doing, what I've been trying to avoid.  Making Kentrell angry. People don't understand how angry this man could get and how dangerous he can really be. To everyone, even me. I've seen the things he has done when people was pushing him to this limit. That laugh was enough to let me know, I needed to calm him down, quickly.  Rather he was here or not, he can get things done.

" Ken.. wait-"

" Answer my question Anika", He says, cutting me off.

" No... I just want you," I lie somewhat.

" DID YOU fuck that nigga?" He asks, in that same tone.

" No", I lie my ass off, looking down at the floor, as if he was here.

" If I find out you was lying Bitch, ima kill you and that fuck ass nigga ", he says coldly.

" I-I know", I mutter lowly.

" Anika, baby. Please don't throw away what we got. Stop letting people fuck with yo head. You Mine", he says, you can hear how  possessive he is, in his tone.

" I know baby. I'm sorry, " I whisper, as tears roll down my face.

" It's okay, I would really hate to have to kill the only woman I love," he says laughing lightly.

" You won't have too", I assure him.

" Now are you gonna get that tattoo?" he asks, changing the subject.

" Mhmm", I lie, as I wipe the tears roll down my face.

" Anika... I need money on my books, you forgot to put it on their", he says.

" I'm sorry baby, I'll send them as soon as possible ", I say.

" You coming to see me in 2 weeks?" He asks.

" Yeah, I'll be there", I say, nodding my head as if he can see me.

" I'm sorry for getting so angry Baby, I just love you so much, if I eva lose you, I'll go crazy", he says.

" I know baby, I'll never leave", I say, looking out my window, seeing Von's car pulling up to my house.

" 5 more minutes," the Automatic voice says loudly.

" Fuck, Anika Ben is gonna send some songs to you, I want you to listen to them and pick which ones should go on my album", he says.

" Okay I got you Babe", I say, watching Von get out the car, he sure did look good... but I don't know why he's here.

" You gon stay away from that rappin nigga?" He asks, his tone stern.

" Yeah, Uh huh ", I lie, Von ass was literally walking towards my doorstep.

" I'm serious Anika,  stay away from that nigga", he says,  his tone serious.

" Okay baby, I gotta go get ready for work ", I lie, going into my bathroom so I can freshen up quickly.

" Okay, I love you barbie", he says.

" I love you too Ken", I say,  hanging up the phone.

I knew he would be pissed about that, but I had to hurry and get Von outta here. I couldn't do this Kentrell, I already did enough.  If I keep fucking with Von that would just lead to the both of us being seriously hurt, or maybe dead. Sure, Von was charming and sexy; he made me feel alive in this short time. That night at the club will be one of the best nights of my life, but that's as far as this needed to go. It was for the best that I stop this before it goes too far.

I go to my closet, grabbing a dress and some heels, my hair was still perfectly curled from.the other night when I was out with Him, I just apply some lip gloss and perfume before leaving out my bedroom, hearing my doorbell ringing like crazy. Clearly, Chyna wasn't here. So I rush down the stairs so I could go open the door, Von was leaving against the doorway, his colonge hitting my nose.

" What took you so long Ma?" He asks, as he walks inside.

" I was in my room, I didn't hear my door", I say, looking up at him.

" Come here ", he says,  opening his arms so he could hug me.

I smile a little,  finding myself walking into his embrace, he squeezes me tightly,  leaning down to press his lips against mine. I know I shouldn't be kissing him, but would you really teel this man to not kiss you? He was the best kisser I had in a while, his lips was too addictive. I giggle as he squeezes my ass in his large hands.

" really ", I say laughing,  trying to get out of his grip.

" I had too", he says shrugging, pecking my lips.

" I'm sure you did", I say playfully rolling my eyes, my hands resting on his chest.

" Yo sister here?" He asks, a mischievous look on his face.

" No, im here all alone", I say smiling, as he swoops me in his arms.

" Where yo kitchen at?" He asks, as he starts to walk through my house.

" Down this hall, turn left", I instruct, looking at him.

" I'm suprised you took today off of work. Especially on a monday", he says.

" I had a long ass weekend I'm still trying to recover from," I remind him.

" Oh i know, you got wild this weekend ma", he says smiling, placing me on my counter,  getting in between my legs.

" Von... I really need to talk to you ", I say, as he starts to suck on my neck.

" Can't that wait?" He asks, kissing on my neck.

" No... it's about my boyfriend Kentrell. He knows I was with you this weekend", I say, waiting to gaze his reaction.

" So?" He says chuckling, as he continues to kiss my neck.

" SO... he said if he finds out if I keeo fucking with you he's gonna hurt us", I say to him, not really surprised by his nonchalant attitude.

" He not gon do shit, his ass just better worry about not dropping the soap," he says causing me to laugh.

" Ah, Von why would you even say that?" I say laughing,  shaking my head.

" He don't need to worrying about what the fuck ima doing, cause ima keep fucking on you ", he says, grabbing a hold of my neck, looking deeply into my eyes.

" But I have a boy-"

" Look, ion want his place. It's enough room fa me and you to have some fun. We grown we can do what we want", he says.

" So... what are we then?" I ask him, folding my arms.

" WE... Close", he says smiling.

" Close, huh?" I reply, returning the smile.

" Mmhmm, now open yo mouth", he demands.

I do as he asks, opening my mouth wide allowing him to spit in my mouth. I remember I used to talk about JT and Chyna for doing this shit, now look at me.  I understand what they meant now, this shit was sexy as fuck, nasty as fuck. He leans down, kissing me passionately, as he rubs my cagina through my panties.

" Shit Von", I moan, wanting him to move my panties to the side.

" What you doing next week?" He asks, biting on my bottom lip.

" Nothing but working I guess", I say.

" Nah, clear yo schedule.  You going on a trip with me", he says smiling,  pulling out of our kiss.

" uh... I don't know about that Von. Being a whole week away from work", I say,  chewing on my lip.

" Think about it, and call me by Friday to let me know if you coming ", he says.

" Wait... you're leaving?" I ask disappointed,  noticing he was walking away.

" Yeah,  I'll see you Friday maybe", he says smiling.

" Okay... I'll see you then", I say,  watching him walk out my door.

I couldn't go on that trip, right? That would be wrong... but it wouldn't feel right if I missed it either...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A lil bit

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Stream HEARTLESS BY KING VON X TEE GRIZZLEY

&

ENDLESS FASHION BY LIL UZI X NICKI MINAJ

Also

BARBIE WORLD BY NICKI MINAJ X ICE SPICE

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
15.4K 620 25
"๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š?"
195K 3.1K 89
Dis some gayyyyy shiiiii I loveee vondurk couple Long live king von๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ•Šโค๏ธโค๏ธ
45.1K 960 34
Idek just read it I guess