His Light (Meliodas x Male Re...

By moon_light_writer

When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their hel... More

Chapter 1- Mel and Dez
Chapter 2- Vanya Village
Chapter 3- Forest of White Dreams
Chapter 4- Hurt
Chapter 5- Your Sin
Chapter 6- Delilah and Ban
Chapter 7- Necropolis
Chapter 8- Guila
Chapter 9- Night time talk
Chapter 10- Festival
Chapter 11- Veronica
Chapter 12- NaΓ―ve
Chapter 13- Sword
Chapter 14- Kidnapped
Chapter 15- Kings Past
Chapter 16- I'll go!
Chapter 17- Hendrickson
Chapter 18- Finally over
Chapter 19- Finding Hawk
Chapter 20- Smut

Arthur's note

4.6K 79 5
By moon_light_writer

M/n is you but their features mostly hair, height, and eyes will be different which will be explained why later on in the story.

This story does contain smut! There will be a warning before it starts so if you are uncomfortable reading it I suggest you skip it. Smut will start during season 2 which is "signs of holy war" not "revival of the Ten Commandments"

I do not own the seven deadly sins or its characters but I do own the rights to the "oc base" for M/n and Destiny along with my other oc's. Yes "other" meaning that if you're here to see ban with Elaine or king with Diane I have some bad news for you.

I don't hate the ships.

This isn't a story where M/n is stronger than Meliodas. Yes, M/n is strong and could probably beat Meliodas but that isn't because M/n is stronger than him it's only because of the gifts he was born with. If m/n didn't have those gifts he'd get beaten pretty quickly by the blond. Don't get me wrong though Meliodas can totally still kick his ass if he wanted to.

Also Meliodas will mostly be a bottom there are hints that he's topped M/n before but for the most part he's the one getting his brains fucked out of him.

(M/n is 18. He's also cursed along with Destiny)

(Bottom= who's getting penetrated
Top= who's doing the penetrating)

Well, I hope you enjoy reading this book.

Update October 2. Spoilers don't read if you haven't watched all of the seven deadly sins.

Not me just sitting here in bed and thinking about what's gonna happen in the future of the seven deadly sins for these characters in this book and then I remember when Arthur showed up in four knights of apocalypse and how him and merlin didn't show up to the wedding I can literally already see M/n.

Wedding day.

"I swear when I see those two again I'm going to rip them a new one..." M/n says causing Meliodas to sweat nervously.

Time skip

"Arthur, when you get an invitation from me to come to my fucking wedding you show up! I don't care if you're dying, i don't care if you're vomiting-YOU SHOW THE HELL UP!"

Or maybe to Merlin...it seems more fitting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.7K 18
β™‘οΈŽβ™₯οΈŽβ‡¨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
1.1M 27.7K 40
Over 3000 years ago a curse was place upon three different people, a Goddess named Elizabeth, a demon named Meliodas and a demon named Y/N. "You're...
12K 662 40
Elizabeth Liones, 16 years and living alone. She is a doctor on the famous hospital 'Sick and Hurt'. One day, she had just gotten a patient that was...
859 22 17
First 3 chapters have been rewrote. Its modern day, and the world has changed drastically. The old kingdoms now longer exist and the heavens are no l...