The Division

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

A Dance Moms fanfiction about dance, love Heartbreak,and division between the ALDC and the former members of... More

Characters
Pyramid
The surprise
The New Teams
Group Assignments
Rehearsal
The competition
After the competition
Before/pyramid
The day off
The party
The big moment/ help me?
During the party / After
Starbucks
Dance
The competition
Truth or dare sleepover
Wanting revenge
The "Date"
Crashing the party
Telling Gino
I"lied"?
Lucas?
finally free?
Competition
Explain!
Awkward / the big lie
exposing secrets
The plan
Update
Dance Class/ the competiton

At the studio

306 10 1
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

One day until the comp

Gino's POV

Uhhh I'm so jealous of Maddie's and Lucas duet I wish we could do one. Wait I can get McKenzie to do something to ruin this.

G- hey mckenz

M- what do u want

G- revenge

M- k what do u want me to do

G- somehow get Lucas hurt so I can do the duet with Maddie so we can be together.

M- what's in it for me

G- a date with Lucas

M- done

McKenzie's POV

After Gino finished texting me I ran into the dancers den to spill water on the floor so Lucas could slip but then I realized if I get caught I could never dance here again but then I realized if I don't get Lucas I'll get lonely. After they finished I was smirking to see him get hurt just when he steps over the puddle. Dang it I need a new plan so I get Lucas's shoes and put oil all over them so they could slip.

When the ran to the window they stared their dance and just as it happens I hear a crack. Omg I heard Maddie scream and I heard Abby call nick and Zack to get Lucas and to talk to his parents. OK I need a replacement for Lucas. All of a sudden I hear gino say I'll do it but Abby picks on nick instead.

Lucas's POV

Omg I can't do this. I know this was mckenzie and Gino and. I can't do this. After I get a DM after practice saying thanks for everything and I quickly said thank you.

We have a new fan fiction called the Sumner I'll never forget which includes Hayes grier and the original magcon boys. Also we might not update a lot because of finals this week

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 353 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...
56.9K 1K 16
What would the ALDC be like if there was another girl that had Abby's favoritism?
4.1K 89 30
Maci Ziegler. Maddie Ziegler little sister and Mackenzie big sister. A girl who dances for the ALDC but when an amazing opportunity comes in for a re...
246K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...