The Goddess's given mission (...

By lxllfiles

Youngest daughter 14 years old Anastasia Vidette Fawn and her older sister 15 years old Annalise Vidette Fawn... More

| CHAPTER 1 |
| CHAPTER 2 |
| CHAPTER 3 |
| CHAPTER 4 |
| CHAPTER 5 |
Character Description
| CHAPTER 6 |
| CHAPTER 7 |
| CHAPTER 8 |
| CHAPTER 9 |
| CHAPTER 10 |
| CHAPTER 12 |

| CHAPTER 11 |

0 0 0
By lxllfiles

A/N: HERES SOME SNACKS WHILE READING!!!🍟🍕🍰🍦🥤

***

Annalise welcomed Arabella inside her dressing room.

Arabella was a bit nervous since she's never faced someone with such a high status.

She curtsied and introduced herself.

"My name is Arabella Lamont, your Royal Highness"

Her brown hair and brown eyes where normal for commoners. But what made her stand out was her glowy white skin and her plump red lips. She looked like a noble.

Anastasia snapped back to reality and sat down with Arabella.

"Would her Royal Highness like to see my sketches now?"

"There's no need to call me Royal Highness, just call me Lady Anastasia."

"B-but that's improper.."

"It's fine, I don't mind"

"Oh ok.." Arabella hesitated but decided to go on with it.

"I would like to show lady Anastasia my sketches now"

"Go ahead"

Arabella brought out her sketch pad and flipped through the pages. When she finally got to the page she was looking for, she took a deep breath before handing it to Anastasia.

Anastasia's eyes landed on the price of paper and was astonished by the amazing piece of art infront of her. It's was beautiful! A million words could describe how gorgeous this dress was. It was opulent and enchanting. The colors spread through out the sheet of paper.

Anastasia blinked a few times before speaking.

"I-it's beautiful!"

"It's called 'Celestial Moon', I think this dress would fit Lady Anastasia very well."

***

CREDITS: Bp's Sl*t (on Pinterest)

***

"Waa...."

Anastasia was still speechless from the beauty of the dress. She was sure this would catch the crowds eye. I mean of course it's gonna cost a lot of money but as a princess that is not a problem for her.

"Should we try it on now?"

"Sure!" Anastasia said in an excited tone

She got dressed and she was overjoyed because the dress fit her like a glove!
She spun around and to her surprise, the dress glowed!

"I've added a spell to the dress miss. It makes it glow whenever you spin around. I know someone who does spells. It's pretty clear to me who's gonna be the belle of the ball now."

Arabella smiled. She was so happy to see Princess Anastasia wearing a dress she designed.

***

A few moments later Arabella came back with 3 boxes.

She opened the first one and they where shoes. Pearl coloured heels that climbed up her leg. It looked like the shoes where made of pixie dust and were created by magic. Small diamonds and pears where sewn onto the shoes, making them stand out more.

Arabella opened the second box and there where a pair of big sapphire earrings and a matching sapphire necklace with a few small diamonds surrounding the sapphire and around the chain part.

"These are beautiful..."

"They are from a foreign Empire, miss"

"Waa" Anastasia's mouth opened in shock.

Arabella brought out the last and final box  and opened it. It was a breath taking tiara. The gems look so enchanting. It looked so lavish and expensive. It was a breathtaking sight to look at. On it where clear diamonds but what's special about this tiara was the moon shaped blue diamond in the middle.

"How much did this cost?"

"Around 80 million, Miss"

"I'll have Elle give you the remaining money, 20 million."

"I hope this money will let you live a comfortable life, Arabella."

"It's more than enough money, Miss! Thank you so much!"

"No, thank you for helping me"

***

Today the empress invited them for afternoon tea at the garden pavilion.

Both sisters saw this as an opportunity to get on the queens good side. Anastasia picked a flowy and simple yellow and white dress dress with feathers on the top part and a white and gold fan to go with the dress. Elle helped her tie her hair up and put it into a bun.

After that she made her way to the pavilion where the empress was waiting.

She was walking when she felt someone walking behind her. She looked back and saw Annalise smiling with a smug face.

'What the...' she thought.

Annalise ran past her and bumped her shoulder intentionally. Then she tidied up her dress. They where about to enter the garden when Annalise turned around then
spoke.

"Hello, dear sister"

Then she opened the Golden door leading to the garden and the pavilion. Annalise ran excitedly looking so pure and innocent. Her maid, Liv ran behind her.

Anastasia just stood there looking stunned.

'Huh?...'

***

They made it to the pavilion and both of them entered at the same time.

The Empress flashed a smile and signaled them to sit down. Annalise ran to the seat next to the Empress with absolutely no shame and sat down. The empress frowned at her sudden action, when she suddenly saw Anastasia bowing.

'At least she has manners' she could only sigh in disappointment.

She signaled Anastasia to stand up and go to her seat.

Annalise was sitting there gripping her dress after realising her mistake.

'Gosh... does she have to be little Miss perfect!' She mocked Anastasia.

***

An few minutes later the maids arrived with the tea and a few pastries. Annalise grabbed a chocolate chip cookie.

"Wow! This tastes amazing, Your Majesty!"

"Well, thank you"

"Hmh!" Annalise smiled before nodding.

The atmosphere was getting quite akward so the empress broke the silence.

"Are you guys ready for my sons debut?"

Anastasia didn't know what to do since the empress didn't invite them for afternoon tea in the past so she just sat there.

"I'm excited! B-but something happened to m-my gown.."

"Oh?"

The empress looked at Annalise with a confused expression.

"S-someone tore it up into pieces.."

She looked down and was about to cry when the Empress turned her head and suddenly spoke.

"Anastasia?"

'What the... did she just ignore me?!'

Anastasia was so frustrated. She's never been ignored before. She tightened her grip on the fan she was holding.

***

'I'm so boreddd'

Anastasia talked to herself not knowing what to do.

She was making up a scenario when she heard someone call out her name.

"Anastasia?"

She turned her head and looked up. She met the queens eyes looking directly at her.

"Hm?.."

She said unconsciously.

"What about you?"

"Oh.. I'm sorry your majesty, pardon?"

"Are you ready for my sons debut?"

"Oh yes, but I'm super excited!"

She said in a cheerful voice.

Annalise just sat there dumbfounded.

'Why is no one paying any attention to me... back home I was always the centre of attention. Not this dumb sister of mine! She always stayed inside the house... why is she suddenly so friendly towards other people!'

When she heard what Anastasia replied, she scoffed.

'Tsk...ready? You're ready? Haha.. just wait.. I'll make you the laughing stock of the whole empire!'

Anastasia looked at her with a grin on her face. Then she quickly turned it into a pitiful face, like she felt so sorry for Annalise.

"Sister, about what you said earlier. I'd be happy to lend you a dress!"

"W-what?.."

Annalise didn't expect this.

"Oh wow! You are such a kind and lovely girl!"

The empress put her two hands together and smiled.

"You have the qualities to be an empress, Lady Anastasia" She proudly said.

Annalise couldn't help but become angrier. She can't let this happen!

'What?! Her empress?! You're supposed to like me! I need to do something....'

***

A few days later.....

"I'm finally done!" Annalise got up while looking at her work. It was a small landscape painting with a hill and a mango tree at the top. It looked messy and unorganised.

She signed her signature on it and handed it to Liz.

"Wrap this up."

"Wow miss, It's so pretty!"

"Shut up and just do what I said." Annalise looked at her with threatening eyes. Liz could only look down and hurry off with the painting.

***

A few minutes later....

Liz walks behind Annalise with her head down after being scolded.

"Where is she? Ugh!"

"S-she's in her office miss..." Liz replied in a low voice.

They arrived after walking for a few minutes. The guard let them in after Annalise flirted with him to get her way again.

"Princess Annalise, your Majesty"

The butler announced before leaving the room.

Annalise smiled while waiting for the empress to greet her or complement her dress, but she remained silent while looking at the papers in front of her.
Annalise had no choice but to talk first.

"Good afternoon, your majesty!" She said it a high pitched voice.

The empress finally looked up and looked up & down at Annalise while scanning her. The first thing to notice was her low cut top dress that was too revealing to wear especially when she's running for the prince's fiancé. She frowned in disgust.

Annalise noticed this and wondered.
'....what.... d-did I do something wrong?'

"What your wearing is extremely inappropriate" the empress said while glaring at her.

"O-oh...uhmm...the m-maids made me wear I-it..." Annalise quickly came up with an excuse.

The queen ordered the maids to let the two princesses wear what they want, so she knows Annalise's lying, but she decides to let it go because she has more important business to attend too.

*clears throat* "do you need anything?"

After hearing this Annalise smiled and extended her arms to the empress. She looked to the side while her face was flushed in the colour red.

"I-I made her majesty a painting..."

Annalise expected praise but the empress barely even glanced at her.

"Give it to the butler, then leave."

"B-but your Majesty!(I worked hard for this!? Shouldn't you At least thank me!)"

When the empress didn't respond, Annalise could only sulk and pout.
She gave the painting to the butler and headed back to her room.

On the way there she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it! Peasant, tsk....."

She looked up to see a black haired bow with green eyes.

"You should know where your going! Do you know who I am?!"

The boy ignored her and walked pass her.
She couldn't believe a mere servant ignored her.

"H-hey!...."

The boy turned to the corner and disappeared.

"...tsk...hmph!"

***

Anastasia's room

"Miss would you like a cup of tea?"

"No thank you, Elle."

"Would miss like anything else?"

"No, you can leave now."

Elle left and hurried off.

'Tomorrow's the princes debut in the evening...'

She read her book then fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 96.9K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
105K 4.1K 42
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
433K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
37.6K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...