and we scored

By amyhopeey

NINI I've spent the last years running away from my past. Now, I've finally found what I need. Friends. Coll... More

a playlist
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Scene 8
Scene 9
Scene 11
Scene 12
Scene 13
Scene 14
Scene 15
Scene 16
Scene 17
Scene 18
Scene 19
Scene 20
Scene 21
Scene 22
Scene 23
Scene 24
Scene 25
Scene 26
Scene 27
Scene 28
Scene 29
Scene 30
Scene 31
Scene 32
Scene 33
Scene 34
Scene 35
Scene 36
Scene 37
Scene 38
Scene 39
Scene 40
Scene 41
Scene 42
Scene 43
Scene 44
Scene 45
Scene 46
Scene 47
Scene 48
Scene 49
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Author's Note
Sneak peek: 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Œβ„― 𝒽𝒢𝓉ℯ𝒹

Scene 10

4.6K 148 43
By amyhopeey

CADEN

ALEC: I've warned you, West. Stay away from my girlfriend.

ME: And I've told you, Dunn. I am not here for Sofia.

ALEC: Then why the heck are you here?! And don't tell me that you missed me and Adam, we both know that's bullshit.

ME: I did miss you and Adam ;)

ALEC: You're playing with fire, West. Tell me the real reason or I can make it look like an accident.

ME: It's a public space.

ALEC: Want to give it a try?

ME: No.

ALEC: The reason. Now.

ME: It's the friend.

ALEC: What?!

ME: I'm here for the friend. It's not Sofia I am interested in. It never was. It has always been the friend.

ALEC: You said you were after Foxy yesterday.

ME: I didn't say anything. You threatened me the whole time.

ME: By the way, did anyone ever tell you you need therapy?

ALEC: Which friend?

ME: So, I guess someone has, since you avoided the subject. That bad, huh?

ALEC: I threatened my therapist.

ALEC: Which friend?

ME: You know, the therapist should be the one making you open up and cry, not otherwise?

ALEC: Which. Friend?

ME: The redhead.

ALEC: I have to warn you, West. If you break her heart, I might kill you.

ME: Don't tell me you have something for her too.

ALEC: I take offense to that. I only love one. Foxy. And Foxy will be sad if you hurt her bestie. And I don't like people who make Foxy sad. You do know what happens to people I don't like.

ME: I won't break her heart.

ALEC: Alright. Then you can sit at the table.

ALEC: But don't say I didn't warn you.

And although I am super creeped out after Alec's texts, I can't hide the victory smirk on my face. I get to sit at the table.

The plan can begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 11.5K 45
PUBLISHED - Link in bio πŸ’• The summer after her sophomore year in college, Mia takes time to heal after a failed relationship. In an attempt to move...
11.3K 342 45
Lyla heads into her final year of College after getting through the summer of dealing with her break up with Shawn. Has she moved on? Even Lyla might...
791K 23.3K 44
"There is no way I am rooming with-uh that" I point to the devil sitting in the corner. He looks down on his phone not even paying attention to me...
8.5M 153K 63
π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐒𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝. π’π‘πž 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐜π₯𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐀𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜...