The Bucket List

By LilynChey

My name is Allisa Chansey, and I've just heard some terrible news; I have Leukemia... My mom and dad aren't... More

My Bucket List
Max
Leap of Fate
Slowly drifting
Zip-Lining
...
A Day Without The list
Back On Track
Petting A Tiger
Conversations With a Mime
Finding Nemo
Meeting Katy
Empire State Building
The List

Bungee Jumping

57 8 0
By LilynChey

(Allisa's P.O.V)

After the rough night I woke up with the thing still over my mouth and nose.

My chest was burning a little but It feels a lot better than yesterday.

Max had messaged me on my phone that he got through for bungee jumping.

He said he knows a guy....

Everytime someone says "I know a guy" there's always something that goes wrong.

But I ignored it because that's another cliché to "I know a guy".

Max was at school at this time and I knew I would have to wait until 3 'til he comes.

'-''-''-''-''-'

After they checked up on everything they took the things off of my face and I was allowed to go out later. (With a nurse's supervision)

Later my parents came to check on me.

"Allisa, how are you doing, dear? You had a OK night?" My mom asked being protective in her usual way.

I didn't want to worry her because she still has to figure out how she is going to pay the bill.. cus this ain't no St.Josephs Childrens Hospital.

"It was great! I slept like a baby." I said.

"That's good to hear, your mother stayed up all night worrying about you." My father said.

Is it mean to say that I didn't want to talk to my parents? I know I might not have long with them. And I know they love me a lot. But I don't want to spend time with them right now. I don't know.. maybe It's the fact that I am lying to them.

After a long time they left. And I was lonely again.

Until somebody came knocking on my door.

Max!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...