Love is a game (Love in the a...

By Feychild1225

This is a collection of Love in the air one shots that I have already published elsewhere and I am putting to... More

Secret agent man
The Window
Stitches of Love
The Canvas
The Easter Bunny's Tale
Amusement Park Date
Rain the fan boy
The Internship
It's only make believe
Rain The Cat Whisperer
Love in reverse
I licked it, it's mine
Old Friends, New loves
The Mischievous Princes
Choices of Love
Fairy Child
Sensual Arts part 2
Cooking Lessons
Woke up in Love (Emo Demon)
Crying With the Wolves
Last Friday Night
Phi is mine
He's Your Problem Now (phi is mine part 2)
Mating Ritual (Phi is Mine part 3)
Crystal Clear
Midnight Aurora
Candy Striped
There's a thin line between secret admirer and stalker
Rain is unlucky
Kumiho: A Tale of a Nine Tail
Better Than in the Middle
Always
Blind Date
Cat's in the Cradle (a hybrid story)
Cat Class and Cat Style (a hybrid story)
Holiday Angel
Bell in the night
No One But You (Cam Boy Phayu AU)
I'd Rather be famous Instead (Cam Boy Phayu AU)
Learning What I like about you (cam boy Phayu au)
Be Mine, Only and Forever (cam boy Phayu au)

Sensual Arts

1.2K 67 8
By Feychild1225

Originally published as Emo Demon

"Please don't let it be me," Rain thought desperately. He stood shoulder to shoulder with his best friend Sky in a crowd of almost two hundred boys between 18 and 20.

All his life Rain had seen boys in the height of their youth and vitality be summoned to the wizard's tower on the hill only to come back a year later with their life force completely drained. Everyone considered it a great honor to be chosen. The boy's family received rich gifts from the wizard and tributes from all the families of the surrounding villages. They would never want for anything for the rest of their lives.

Rain couldn't help but to wonder how much of an honor was it really to the boys who came back as useless husks or the ones that had never come back at all.

"Please don't let it be me." He thought again.

Rain knew the Wizard had an important job. Everything from good crops to weather was controlled through the magic that came from the tower. One life equals one year of prosperity for the entire region. It was considered a small price to pay.

"Please don't let it be me." He thought for the third time.

The boy would be chosen by a spell. The last act of magic powered by their predecessor. Once the spell was spoken the chosen boy would have a dragon tattoo magically appear on the inside of his wrist.

Rain flinches and tries to make himself as small and unnoticeable as possible as the spell is read out loud. Some boys look relieved and others look disappointed as no tattoo appears. Rain is looking around and doesn't realize at first that Sky is staring in horror at Rain's wrist.

Rain slowly looks down dreading what he will see. On his wrist is a black serpentine dragon wrapped around a pink orchid that hadn't been there a minute ago. Rain feels all the strength leave his body as blackness overwhelms him.

Rain is given two weeks to pack and prepare himself before the tower guards will come to collect him. Running away briefly enters his mind but if he does his family and friends will be made to suffer and he can't do that.

On the third day after Rain had been chosen an extraordinary rumor began to circulate the village. The Wizard was dead! A spell had backfired!

For two days Rain held hope that this meant he would get a reprieve but then the word got out that a new wizard was already on his way to the tower and Rain would still take his place as tribute.

Rain resigned himself to his fate and packed his things. The day before he was to leave he said a tearful goodbye to Sky and his other friends, sure that he would never see them again.

Rain spends a sleepless night sitting on the edge of his bed. He was beyond tears and fear for the future now. In the morning he feels a little numb but thinks maybe that is a good thing. He lookes at the gifts that had begun to come into take care of his family and this eased his heart somewhat. At least his family will be well taken care of.

Rain waits in front of the village gates for the guards. He didn't want his family or friends to see them escorting him through the village. He recognizes most of them from previous years but there is a handsome man who Rain can't help staring at. He has long black hair pulled back into a top knot, beautiful honey eyes that Rain could drown in, a sharp expression and thin lips with a beauty mark on one side. This man dismounts his pure white horse and stands in front of Rain looking him over.

"Rain?" he asks.

Rain nods, still a little stunned to speak.

"I am Phayu, the new wizard at the tower. You may call me, P'Phayu."

Rain's mouth drops open. This is the new wizard? Rain had thought all wizards were old, this man only appears to be a few years older than Rain himself.

"Phi, you're so handsome." Rain says then puts a hand over his mouth. He had just called the wizard of the tower handsome. Would the man think he was being insolent?

P'Phayu just gives him a smile and says, "thank you for the compliment."

P'Phayu takes his bags and gives them to the guards before mounting his horse and pulling Rain up behind him. Rain gasps at this, he hadn't expected to ride with the wizard. "Hold on tight," P'Phayu tells him, "we will be traveling fast to reach the tower by nightfall."

Rain puts his hands around the man's waist and clings to his back, thinking how nice the man feels. He has to remind himself that this is the man that will steal his life force to perform his magic, he shouldn't be thinking about how handsome he is and how nice his back muscles feel against Rain's chest.

As they reach the tower, Rain's fears start to return. He wonders if they will get started right away. He wonders if it hurts having your life force drained.

Once in the tower, Rain looks around. Everything seems very drab and depressing. There is even an odd odor in the air. Rain hates the thought of living here for a year.

"I hate this place," P'Phayu says beside him, echoing his thoughts. "It's so depressing. I hope to have time to completely redo it. I know it's not a priority and the old wizard left so much unfinished business I've been run off my feet since I got here. Still it's hard to wake up every morning in such a dismal place."

P'Phayu takes him to his room with the guards following behind with Rain's bags. It can only rightly be called a cell, the tiny room consists of a tiny bed with thin covers that won't be sufficient for the cool nights, a small table, and chair. Phayu frowns at this. "I should have at least had your room redone before you got here. It didn't cross my mind that it was this bad. I will find you some extra furs for tonight and first chance we get we will hire some of the local village people to redo it."

"Why do you care?" Rain asks in genuine confusion. Isn't he just here as a tool to be used?

"Rain you will be doing the region a great service, why wouldn't your comfort be a priority?" P'Phayu says with a frown.

A great service, Rain snorts at this. He doesn't know what the wizard's game is. "My comfort? That's rich from the one who will be draining my life force dry and if I'm lucky enough to survive that I get to go home a dried up husk?" Rain can't keep the bitterness out of his voice.

P'Phayu looks at him in surprise. "Life force? Is that the way the previous wizard did magic?" The wizard's lips tighten at this. "Of course it was, that's the accepted method, I should have realized."

"What do you mean? Isn't that the only way to do magic?" Rain says in bewilderment.

P'Phayu smiles, "Not the only way. Rain I know you don't have any reason to trust me. I just need you to believe I won't touch a drop of your life force."

"Then what..." Rain starts but P'Phayu shakes his head.

"It's late, come I will find you some food and some extra furs for your bed. I will show you what I mean tomorrow. Just believe me that I think you will find my method much more pleasurable. " P'Phayu says with a slight smirk. Rain wonders what he means by that.

Rain had fallen asleep immediately thanks to his sleepless previous night.

The next morning he is awakened by the maid bringing him breakfast. She introduces herself and Ple and tells him that she and her brother Som will be his personal servants. She has a sweet bubbly personality and Rain likes her immediately.

After he eats and dresses for the day, Ple leads him down to P'Phayu's workroom. P'Phayu looks up as they enter and gives Rain a smile.
"Thank you Ple, I will escort master Rain back to his chambers myself when we are finished, please have everything prepared we discussed." P'Phayu tells the maid. She bows and leaves them alone.

P'Phayu moves to a long one arm settee. It's a beautiful piece of furniture, a red velvet cushion seat, golden trimmed base and curved arm. There are several animal carvings adorning the corners and sides. It doesn't seem to belong to the tower and Rain wonders if the wizard brought this piece of furniture with him.

P'Phayu sits down and pats the cushion beside him, "Sit here, we will talk first."

Rain frowns and wonders why he needs to sit so close to the wizard just to talk. His gaze moves over the wizard and takes in the fact that he is wearing a black sleeveless tunic and black loose fitting pants. His hair is up again but a few wisps have escaped and are hanging softly around his face. Rain swallows and moves to join the man on the settee. He turns slightly so he can face P'Phayu. He is surprised when the wizard takes Rain's hand in his own and starts slowly caressing the back of his hand with his thumb.

"Rain, like I told you last night, I don't use stolen life force to power magic. My methods are a bit unconventional. My magic is assisted by sensual energy. I need you to be completely relaxed and comfortable with everything we do here, otherwise it won't work well. That's why I need you to tell me immediately if anything I do makes you uncomfortable." P'Phayu says then gives Rain time to process what he is saying.

Rain has never dated, most boys didn't until they were past their twentieth birthday and was sure they wouldn't be chosen for the tower, but he isn't completely naive either. His eyes go wide, "You mean we need to have sex?"

P'Phayu laughs, "there is more to it then that, but yes very basically that is what I am saying."

"Now?" Rain asks, slightly panicked.

"We can start slow, see what you are comfortable with. Even small amounts of energy are useful in working spells, okay?" P'Phayu asks.

Rain considers for a minute then nods. It's obviously better than what he had been prepared for, plus P'Phayu is very attractive.

"Good boy," P'Phayu says making Rain shiver pleasantly.

"How is the energy collected?" Rain asks.

P'Phayu motions to a large black orb sitting on a pedestal nearby. "This stone collects heightened energy. It is different from the ones the previous wizard used that needed the energy to be channeled into the stone, this one absorbs strong emotional energy from the air around it. Ready to get started?"

Rain can't help but to feel nervous but he gives another nod. P'Phayu smiles at him and strokes his hair gently. "Relax."

P'Phayu leans in, and breathes gently on Rain's neck. The wizard doesn't even touch him but Rain feels his body responding almost immediately. He instinctively moves his head to one side to give P'Phayu more room and the wizard moves down while bringing his hand up to rest on Rain's chest right above his heart. Rain knows he must feel the way his heart speeds up as the wizard continues to nose his neck letting his breath trail downwards on Rain's sensitive skin right below his ears down to the base of his neck.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" P'Phayu practically croons in his ear.

"Yes," Rain says in a small breathless voice.

P'Phayu kisses him gently at first, then a bit harder. Rain moans at this new sensation and the wizard darts his tongue into Rain's mouth as if he wants to savor his taste.

Rain whines slightly when P'Phayu moves back. The wizard draws Rain's attention to the orb that is now surrounded by a golden glow.

P'Phayu escorts a slightly dazed Rain back to his chamber. Rain can't help but wonder if he is this affected by just a kiss what the rest of their sessions would be like. He wonders if it is possible to die from pleasure.

While he had been with P'Phayu someone had found a large bathtub and had moved it into one corner of the room. The bed had also been remade with several thick blankets, some fluffy looking pillows and clean bedding. There was also now a small wardrobe for Rain's things, a small bookshelf with several books, and even a vase full of wild flowers sitting on the table.

P'Phayu looks around the room and nods in approval. "After you have had a chance to rest, Som can take you to the tower library if you like. I'm afraid your days may be rather boring between our sessions and I will be busy most days, but there are plenty of books of all types to choose from. Also feel free to explore the tower and the grounds. I want you to feel at home here. Let Som or Ple know if you require anything."

Rain is too restless to nap so he looks through the books, although many look interesting Rain doesn't feel like he can settle down to read. He is glad when Ple comes back accompanied by a man a couple years her senior.

"Master Rain, this is my brother, P'Som." Ple said. Som is as cute as his sister is pretty and has a friendly demeanor although he is slightly quieter than Ple.

"P'Phayu said if you didn't desire solitude we should keep you company and show you around the tower and grounds, Master Rain." Som says.

"I would love some company and please just call me Rain. Master sounds so strange, I'm just a boy from the village." Rain says..

"Oh we couldn't," Ple says with a blush, "P'Phayu said your position is the most important one here, even above his own." Rain is taken aback by this, how can his position be higher than the wizard's?

"I tell you what," Rain says stubbornly, "If you won't call me master Rain, then I won't call you Khun Som and Khun Ple."

Ple giggles at this but they finally give in and agree to call him Rain.

Rain enjoys the afternoon with the siblings. They explore most of the tower and Rain finds there is some beautiful furniture and paintings stored in the top rooms of the tower. This gives him an idea of how he would like to spend his days, if P'Phayu will give him permission.

He gets his chance to ask when P'Phayu joins him for dinner.

Rain still feels a little shy talking to the wizard but he takes a deep breath and says, "P'Phayu, I was thinking you said you wanted to redo the tower. Do you mind if I do that on days we don't have sessions? I found a bunch of nice things that had been packed away. Ple and Som said they would be glad to help." He finishes in a rush and waits for the wizard's reply.

"I think that is a fine idea." P'Phayu says slowly. "Just don't tire yourself out too much, there's no hurry to get it done. Do you want to bring in some people from your village to help? I will pay them well if you know of any that are willing to come."

"You would let me bring in some people from the village?" Rain asks.

"Of course. If you don't want to, we can hire some people in but I thought you might like someone you were already familiar with. Maybe three or four people? That reminds me, if you want to visit your family or any friends let me know and we'll plan our sessions around it." P'Phayu says.

"Really? I would like to visit my parents." Rain says. None of the chosen boys ever came back to the village previously until their year was up, even though it was less than half a day's ride from the tower to the village. "I do know some people I think will come. My best friend, Sky, will come for sure. He lives on his own and will be happy for the job. Also, probably, our friends Sig and Por will come as well."

"Why don't we do this then? We can have our session tomorrow then you can rest Thursday. If nothing important comes up we can travel back to the village Friday and come back here Sunday. Sound like a deal? While we are there, you can ask if your friends want to come work here." P'Phayu tells him.

Rain nods, smiling happily. It was more than he could have ever asked for.

"Then eat," P'Phayu says, giving him a wink, "You'll need your energy for tomorrow."

Rain shivers pleasantly at this.

Their next session is taking place in a different workroom, this one Rain can't help but notice has been set up with a large bed. Rain's breath catches at the sight of it, he pulls his gaze away from it and notices the energy orb has been moved in here as well. Or does P'Phayu have more than one? He turns to ask the wizard but he forgets the question when he sees the way P'Phayu is looking at him. His eyes seem to have darkened by several shades and Rain feels his heart stutter the look in them. Rain can't help but to swallow nervously.

Rain is dressed in the black silk robe and loose fitting pants that the wizard had sent to his room for him that morning. The robe is cinched at the waist but opens in a wide V over Rain's exposed chest. Now P'Phayu runs a finger down the edge of the neckline of the robe. "I like this on you very much." he says in a low whisper. "Remember to tell me immediately if anything makes you uncomfortable, we don't want the energy to be tainted right?"

Rain manages a nod.

"Do you remember what to say if you need to stop?" P'Phayu gives him a serious look.

"Daffodil." Rain says. P'Phayu had asked him his favorite flower and they had settled on that as the word to use if they needed to stop.

"And if for some reason you can't speak?" P'Phayu asks.

"I tap you three times fast." Rain says.

"Good boy." P'Phayu croons, and the words make him tingle deliciously.

P'Phayu takes Rain by the hand and leads him over the bed, sitting him down on the edge.

The wizard reaches down and tugs at the belt of the robe, untying it slowly. Rain watches as he puts the belt to the side and parts the robe exposing Rain's chest. P'Phayu begins by stroking a hand down his side then moves forward and kisses Rain on his neck. He trails kisses down his chest, the heat from his mouth on Rain's skin is like a brand. The wizard grins up at him before latching onto one of Rain's nipples. Rain can't help but to toss his head back with the pleasure of this and moan gently. He plants his hands on the bed behind him to support himself and give himself something to hold onto. Every sensation that P'Phayu arouses in him is new to Rain and each one feels stronger than the last.

P'Phayu moves up and finishes slipping the robe off Rain's shoulders. Kissing Rain on the shoulder as he does so, then pushes Rain down on the bed. Rain gasps at the sudden change in position as P'Phayu moves on his hands and knees above him. The pressure of the wizard's body against his, the man's lips on his skin, the closeness, the smell of whatever soap P'Phayu washes with all these sensations combine into one and Rain feels himself getting almost painfully hard. As P'Phayu continues to kiss and lick Rain's chest he slips one hand down between them and teasingly plays with the waistband and Rain's pants.

"P'Phayu please." Rain whimpers.

"Please what? Tell Phi what you want, good boy." P'Phayu says.

"Please touch Rain there." Rain says shyly.

P'Phayu smiles and moves his hand inside of Rain's pants, taking Rain's cock in his hands and stroking it in an up and down motion. Rain as if heat is radiating from his center out. It's almost too much for Rain who has never had a hand touch him there except his own. This feels nothing like the small pleasure he has gotten from taking himself in hand, it feels so much better. His hips buck at the sensation and the wizard gently pushes him back down with his other hand. He speeds up his motion and Rain can feel his heart speeding up and his breath quickening. "P'Phayu, please, I need, I'm going to..." Rain can't put the thought together enough to articulate it but P'Phayu seems to know what he needs.

"It's okay, cum for me, good boy." P'Phayu says and those words are all it takes. Rain is hit with such an intense wave of pleasure that he cries out.

"You were so good." P'Phayu tells him, giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead, "You look so pretty like this."

Once Rain has come down a little, P'Phayu removes his cum stained pants and carries him to the bathtub in the corner of the room. The wizard has used his magic to keep the water at a pleasantly warm temperature and now he gently cleans Rain up, before taking him back to the bed and letting him rest for a while.

The next day, while P'Phayu is working, Rain finds several rolls of parchment and borrows a bottle of ink and some quills from the wizard. He is using his rest time to start drawing up plans for how he wants to redo the tower. Ple and Som turn out to be clever with drawings as well and helped him with the plans much to Rain's delight. The three of them are quickly forming a close friendship and Rain can't wait for them to meet his friends from the village. Rain thinks they will begin by giving the tower a good cleaning. He's not sure if the previous wizard had any staff, but the tower itself looks like it hasn't been cleaned in at least 20 years.

P'Phayu joins him for dinner again and Rain shows him the plans he has drawn up. They discuss them for a while and P'Phayu tells him that the three of them have done a very good job and he can't wait to see the results.

The wizard also tells him about the magic that Rain is helping to make. Right now they are focused on weather and crop spells because it's time for the spring plantings in the region and that requires just the right mix of sunshine and rain for the perfect harvest come fall. There is also a fertility spell done every spring for a different sort of crop. Nine months from now there will be a drastic increase in the amount of healthy babies born to families that want them. There are spells available to families that don't want any children, or more children as well.

Rain listens in interest, secretly thinking that the wizard is brilliant and very cool. Rain has only been at the tower for a few days but he has begun to realize that he is already falling hard for P'Phayu.

The entire village seems to have turned out to greet Rain and P'Phayu. Rain had sent ahead a message to his family that P'Phayu was bringing him for a visit and the word apparently got out.

The village chieftain steps forward to greet P'Phayu almost as soon as they ride through the gate.

"It's a great honor to have the wizard of the tower visit our village, to what do we owe this visit?" The man says.

P'Phayu smiles gracefully and says, "There is no need for such formalities, I am merely bringing Rain home to visit his family."

Rain peeks out from his position behind P'Phayu and can't help but grin at the astonished look on the village master's face. The man is a preening peacock who thought the people of the village were all beneath him, especially the boys chosen for the tower. Rain had grown up with the master's son, and the boy had been nothing but a spoiled brat always holding his father's position over the other children's heads even when they were young.

Rain's parents seem unsure how to act having the tower wizard in their small home at first. P'Phayu soon wins them over with his charming demeanor and is quickly accepted as one of the family. In fact to Rain it seems as if his parents have a new favorite child and he is the one who is supposed to be home for a visit! Although they don't go into detail, P'Phayu still manages to assure Rain's parents that his methods are different and Rain's life force will never be in danger under his watch.

After breakfast the next day, P'Phayu goes to the village center to conduct some business with the chieftain and his council while Rain goes to find his friends to ask them about coming to the tower.

Rain finds Sky working in his garden behind his small hut.

"Oh, did the wizard find you annoying and send you back?" Sky asks without looking up.

Sky had come to their village a few years ago, when he had only been fifteen, and had worked as a family gardener until he had been able to afford this dwelling. Now he grew and traded vegetables and flowers for what he needed. No one, not even Rain, knows what his past had been.

"Nope he is so pleased with my work he brought me home for a visit." Rain smiles at their typical banter, it's just Sky for you.

Sky stands up and dusts his hands off on his pants, then looks Rain over. "You look none the worse for wear. Your life force seems completely intact."

"P'Phayu doesn't use lifeforce to power his magic, he's so brilliant Sky, he's come up with a new method." Rain says.

"What new method?" Sky narrows his eyes.

Rain blushes deeply, he hadn't gone into details with his parents but Sky was shrewd, "He calls it sensual arts." Rain says quietly.

Sky raises an eyebrow at this, "Does he force you to do anything against your will, Rain? Don't get me wrong I'm glad that your lifeforce isn't being drained but there are other ways to break a person." Sky's voice turns dark at this last bit.

"No, P'Phayu would never do that. He is really good Sky, not like the previous wizard at all. I can't wait for you to meet him." Rain says, not realizing his voice has taken on a dreamy quality.

"Rain," Sky says slowly, "Are you falling in love with this wizard?"

Rain tries to deny it but as usual Sky sees right through him. All it takes is Sky looking at him with a raised eyebrow and Rain confesses with a hushed, "Yes."

"Rain, what's going to happen in a year when a new boy is chosen?" Sky asks.

Rain's blood runs cold at this. He hadn't even considered what the future would look like. Rain is filled with jealousy at the thought of P'Phayu doing with someone else what he does with him. He already hates this unknown boy.

Sky takes pity on him and says, "Oh, well, it can't be helped. You have the next year before you have to worry about it. Forget I said anything."

Rain can't forget it though. He doesn't know how the wizard feels, to him one boy might be as good as another. If there is any chance that the wizard might like him though, Rain will do everything in his power to make sure he is the last boy for the tower in his lifetime.

Rain secures a promise from Sky to come help with the tower as soon as he finds someone he can trust to take care of his precious garden while he is away. Rain finds Sig and Por who also agree. Por has started dating one of the village girls, Malee, and she also wants to come with them to help. They will all come later in the week with Sky.

Rain is surprised that P'Phayu is waiting for him at his house. "Rain, I was just about to come find you. I'm sorry we have to cut our visit short this time, I've had word that there is an emergency I need to deal with."

Rain nods and says goodbye to his parents. P'Phayu pushes his horse as much as he dares to get back to the tower and Rain wonders at the news that has the wizard so upset.
Once back at the tower P'Phayu locks himself in the workroom and tells Rain to nap that afternoon, they have some major work coming up that they will need to start on first thing in the morning.

The next morning P'Phayu comes to collect Rain himself and brings him his breakfast.

As Rain eats, P'Phayu explains the situation, "Rain, yesterday while I was with the village council I received a message that this region is due to have a devastating earthquake sometime in the next week. Thousands of lives could be lost. Preventing this will require the most powerful spell I have ever tried to perform. I don't even know if I'm capable of it on my own but there is no time to call in help, so I have to try."

Rain nods, he is sure P'Phayu can do this. The wizard is capable of anything.

"The thing is, I promised we could take it slow. I don't want to push you beyond what you are ready for, but this spell is going to require a massive amount of energy. Do you understand what I am saying?" P'Phayu says.

Rain thinks it over, "Yes, I can do it."

"Same rules still apply, use your word or hand signal if it becomes too much. If there were more time I would build up the energy slowly. I'm sorry." P'Phayu looks at him regretfully.

"It's okay, honestly." Rain says. "I'm ready, I promise."

"Good boy, thank you." P'Phayu says, stroking his hair.

"Do we get started right away?" Rain asks.

"As soon as you are ready." P'Phayu says.

"Then let's get started," Rain says, pushing his plate away. Ple will come to collect his breakfast things in a little bit.

As soon as they are in the workroom, Rain sheds his robe and pants then shyly motions that he wants to undress, P'Phayu. The wizard nods and Rain pulls his shirt off, and with trembling fingers unties the belt holding up his loose fitting pants. P'Phayu steps out of them and they stand there for a little bit each taking in the sight of the other without clothes for the first time.

Rain can't help but to stare at the wizard, he hesitantly puts out one hand and touches it to the man's muscular chest. "P'Phayu will you kiss me, please."

P'Phayu leans in and kisses Rain, licking at Rain's lips until he opens his mouth. Rain relishes the feel of the wizard's tongue in his mouth, already feeling himself getting hard. It's Rain that breaks the kiss and pulls P'Phayu to the bed. He lays back and P'Phayu kisses his way down Rain's body, occasionally nipping, making Rain gasp. The wizard moves down kissing and licking at Rain's belly button. Rain never knew what a sensitive spot that could be but he feels the sensation go straight to his cock as P'Phayu's tongue darts in quickly. When P'Phayu licks Rain's cock it's almost too much for him to take. P'Phayu takes him in his mouth expertly using his lips and tongue and Rain can't help but to cum fast and hard the first time.

P'Phayu gives him no time to recover, flipping him over and bringing him up on his knees so that he has easy access to his hole. Rain is surprised when P'Phayu begins to lick him there, his tongue licking around the rim and darting in, almost an exact repeat of what he'd done to Rain's belly button. Soon Rain is whimpering and crying for more. P'Phayu grabs the special oil that he had prepared beforehand and coats his fingers with it, he begins with one finger and as Rain gets used to the sensation adds two more. Rain begins to feel that he desperately needs something more to fill him than fingers but the wizard takes an excruciatingly long time to make sure Rain is fully prepared. Finally, P'Phayu moves behind him, taking Rain's hips in his hands and pushing gently into him, giving Rain time to adjust before feeding him more. Once he decides Rain is ready he begins to move, at the same time he takes Rain's cock in his hand mimicking the motion. Rain feels himself being pushed over the edge for the second time and cries out with the orgasm. As he tightens around P'Phayu he feels the wizard spasm inside him with his own release.

Rain lays sleepily in P'Phayu's arms after they clean up. He wants to ask the man to stay with him forever, to make Rain's position permanent but now just doesn't seem the time. Instead he lays his head on the P'Phayu's chest and drifts off to sleep listening to his heartbeat.

P'Phayu begins casting the spell to save thousands of lives that evening and it takes him three days without sleep, barely able to take time to grab a bite to eat from the food Rain brings him. Rain has every confidence in the wizard but begins to be concerned about him as the second day passes, and is almost frantic with worry by the third day.

Finally near the end of the third, P'Phayu says in a weak voice, "It's done", before collapsing. Rain and Som help him to his bedroom. Rain doesn't leave his side that night, and gently entices him into eating the porridge Ple brings for him the next morning.

After he eats, Rain sits beside his bed and takes P'Phayu's hand in his own. He had never thought to see the wizard looking anything but strong and capable and it breaks his heart to see him looking so frail.

"I'm okay now," P'Phayu tells him.

"I thought I would lose you." Rain says with tears in his eyes. He brings the wizard's hand to his cheek.

"Don't worry little one, we will be together for many years to come." P'Phayu smiles gently at him.

Rain's breath catches, did he say years?

"P'Phayu won't you take someone knew next year at the choosing?" Rain asks.

"Why would I do that when I have the perfect partner here? Rain, do you know how the choosing works?" Rain shakes his head, "The person chosen is the most compatible to work with the wizard they are chosen for."

"But wasn't I chosen for the old wizard?" Rain asks.

"The choosing is a bit of predestination magic. Which means that you were always predestined to work with me and no one else from the time the tattoo attached itself to your wrist." P'Phayu tells him. "That and the fact that I liked you from the moment I saw you bravely waiting by the gate, not knowing what your future would be. You were still determined to see it through. Maybe it was more than like, even then. It was always meant to be you and me and it always will be."

Rain throws himself into P'Phayu's arms, forgetting the wizard's temporarily frail condition in his happiness. "I love you." he says quietly.

P'Phayu kisses him on the top of the head, "I love you too, sweet boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 741 21
" He is so good , that means he must have a lot of good options right. I'm afraid I am just one of those " - Rain " He has been with so many people...
4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡
21.4K 812 15
A fanfiction of PrapaiSky from Love In The Air the series. This story is made on my own imagination. I hope you will like it ♡ [Completed] ✺ Sky lost...
154 6 9
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...