beyond the Truth [Re-editing]

By rouh-lee_stories

the VILLAIN plays the VICTIM so well ..... More

•BEYOND the TRUTH•
• ONE •
• TWO •
• FOUR •
• FIVE •
•SIX•
•SEVEEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN

• THREE •

223 18 1
By rouh-lee_stories

- author POV -
- that night -
- Lee Taxi agency -

A boy with black hair and a cold face expressions parked the Taxi car that he was just driving in the parking lot beside allot of other Taxi cars and went out of it . He closed the car door and walked to the leasing office where another young lady was sitting messing with her phone , He gave her the car keys and a package of money and she started counting them . " Beomgyu-shii , you take the car more then anyone here but you always bring less money, what are you doing with the car exactly?"

The young lady asked chowing her gum with an annoyed tone . "You're not using dad's cars for personal stuff right?" The girl added asking and he just gave her glare ful of___ carelessness . "Yah__ since when this is your father's cars? We all made this place we all have chairs in this"

They both looked at the left seeing a boy with the black hair getting closer to them . " and Beomgyu Hyoung also dose "The boy added putting his arm around the back haired boy's shoulders . " Did you get a shower today ? "

Beomgyu asked with a cold and serious tone and Ni-ki just removed his arm slowly , Beomgyu who was looking at Ni-ki turned back at Jiwon . " Where's uncle ? " He asked and the girl gave him a sight . " Ughh__ where do you think ? " She said then pointed at his desk and he started walking towards it .

- after few seconds -
- Mr Lee Office -

Beomgyu opened the door after he knocked twice without even looking at Mr Lee who was sitting on his desk watching the young black haired man sit facing him . " What ? I knocked " Beomgyu said with a cold tone after noticing the gasses of the old man ." I do not remember i said you're allowed to enter " Mr Lee laying his back at the chair . " What are you doing here anyways ? You work for the whole month without having a single break but when you do you come her to work as a taxi driver ? What's wrong with you ? When was the last time you had sleep ? " The old man said pointing at Beomgyu with a pissed tone more like scolding him . " Three days ago , i slept for three hours " Beomgyu replied still using his low , cold and careless tone . " Are you kidding me ? Anyways what are you doing here ? " Mr Lee asked with a so done look then changed the topic . " There has to be a reason for me to come here ? This place is mine as much as it's yours " Beomgyu said with a confused look ." That's not what i meant___ " " anyways , i'm going " The man was about to explain himself before Beomgyu cuts him off standing up . " Where ? " The man asked watching the boy walking towards the door . " Office " Beomgyu mumbled opening the door and getting out without even looking back, leaving his uncle who released a deep sight .

- after a while -
- outside -

Beomgyu walked outside to see allot of Taxi cars parked there, but then he noticed a black car in the middle and a woman standing beside it looking around .

He walked closer to her and the lady noticed him . " Ohh__ excuse me you work here ? Someone told me that there's some other kinds of Taxi cars and___ ? "

The lady started speaking before he cut her off . " You know how many Taxi cars you'll be holding back by parking your car here ? "He said with a serious and cold tone looking at her car . " It's just for a while, i'll move it soon " She replied . " You can't just hinder others work for your personal attempts , even it it was for a while " He added and her face turned into a little pissed one . " I said i'll be moving it once you answer my question " She said with a pissed tone . " Is that the right attitude for someone who is asking for a favor ? " He asked and she looked at the ground with an angry face, she released a sight then looked back at him with a fake smile trying not to beat the shit out of him . " Okay , can you please answer my question ? " She politely asked but he unhesitatedly rejected . " No , now please move your car " He said and she gave him a shocked but pissed look .

" You don't have to be rude " She said and again he answered unhesitatedly, as if he knows what she's going to say . " No , but i know how to deal with people who are rude like you , i guess you never learned what manners means " He said and she really lost her shit after this . " YAAH__ !!? " She said more like yelled grabbing everyone's attention . " What's happening here ? " They both turned around to see Mr Lee standing behind them . " Who are you ? " Mr Kim asked the lady and she bowed . " Anyouheseyou , Mo Ji-Hye mida , i'm Hyein's friend !? " Danielle said then asked waiting him to remember her . " Ohh right , the Journalist , Hyein told me you wanted to ask some questions " Mr Lee said smiling after he remembered what Hyein told him a while ago . " Yes that's right " Danielle replied. " Please come in , follow me to my office " Mr Lee  said and started walking away, Danielle looked at Beomgyu before she start walking giving him an angry and a pissed look .

** To be
Continued**

Words : 898

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 92 37
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
60.1K 1.7K 23
𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨 . �...
73.5K 2.6K 42
𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃�...
114K 2.3K 34
Book 2 is on my profile :)