Falling for her husband: Vani

Від Chaashni

Small snippets of how our Bani falls for Veer Більше

1.1 Stranded
1.2 Morning After
1.3 Flights And Longings
1.4 Hilarious
Extras: Chats
1.5 From Wrongs To Rights(I)
1.5 From Wrongs To Rights- II
Extras: Dream A Little Dream Of Me (18+)
1.6 Elations
1.7 Conversations
Suggestions?
1.8 Love And More(18+)
1.9 Sunshine (16+)
1.10 Butterflies(18+)
1.11 Jealousy, Jealousy(18+)
1.12 Rusted-I
1.13 Besharam Rang (18+)
1.14 Soaring
1.15 Fantasizing (18+)
1.16 Red (18+)
1.18 Aadat (18+)
2.1 Lusting (18+)
2.2 Drawing Closer(18+)
2.3 Losing (16+)
2.4 Consequences (16+)
New cover
AU series: Hiding
2.0 AU Series- Transparent
3.0 AU Series: Slow Down
4.0 AU Series: Tip of my tongue (16+)
4.0 AU Series: Tip Of My Tongue- II
5.0 AU Series: Night Changes
5.0 AU Series: Mehrama (Night Changes II)
5.0 AU Series: Lag Jaa Gale (Night Changes III)
New Story Update!!!
6.0 AU Series: Crystal(16+)
6.0 AU Series: Rooh Se Caahne Waale Aashiq (II)
1.19 Raanjhana-I (18+)
1.20 Raanjhana- II (18+)
7.0 AU Series: Aa Bol De Tu, Yaa Bol Doon Mai
7.0 A.U Series: Kab Tak Chupaaye Yeh Bekhudi (II)
7.0 A.U Series: Kismaton Se Milte Hai Do Dil Yaha(III)
7.0 A.U Series: Tumse Hum Hai, Humse Tum Ho (IV)
7.0 A.U Series: Mil Jaaye Hum Do, Sab Kuch Sahi Hai(V)
7.0 A.U Series: Keh Bhi Na Paaye, Reh Bhi Na Paye(VI)
8.0 A.U Series: The Beast, The Beauty
8.0 A.U Series: Kya Hua Tera Wada
8.0 AU Series: Toota Jo Kabhi Taara (18+)

1.17 Namkeeniya Hai, Nazdeekiyan Hai(16+)

275 35 94
Від Chaashni

Sunday update! I've been keeping busy, but I could finally squeeze out this little fun piece. Durnk and Horny Syndrome featuring Bani. Have fun! And please vote. And comment!

It's never too early or late to grab a drink. Veer had this little motto, if you craved the taste, best you do is go taste some.

Five thirty in the evening was not ideal drinking hours but his sweetheart would be back in a while and she would rather kiss him without the alcohol on his breath. This gave him sufficient time to prepare, brush off the taste and the breath so he could smooch her lips and face all evening with no hesitation. Thinking of the addictive taste of her skin, a smile crept up his handsome face as he trotted towards the bar counter, all too happy.

Only to stop short, eyes popping out in shock.

Bani and Shravani both stood at the counter, a whole bottle finished and glasses all around.

Nasheri naagins?

As he appeared, Bani snapped her eyes at him, looking at him in what he could deduce was a miserable expression that screamed "help me"

Upon closer inspection, he found it was Shrav who was gulping down glass after glass and not stopping even for a little break before pouring out more.

"Kya naagrani, naag lok ne bhaga deeya kya?" He joked, grinning when his wife's bestie looked at him accusingly, clearly buzzed out.

"No. Aage mat badhna." She pointed a finger at him, making him stop and looked amusedly at his wife. "No guys. Girl time. Men free zone hai yeh. Cruelty free zone.""

"Cruelty free?* Veer mused as Bani giggled, stopping herself when Shrav turned to glare.

"Swwetheart tumne bola nahi? Aajkal kya snakeskin se bhi beauty products ban rahe hai?"

"Kya?" Now it was Bani looking at him like he had lost his nuts too. He barked out a laugh, looking on as Shrav suddenly swung up on the counter, tipping steeply to one side. "Oii-" Bani caught her before she could fall.

"Isse jab bhi chadh jaati hai yeh kuch bhi bolti hai." Bani tried to explain.

"Par isne cadhayi kyu?"

"Promote huyi hai, said she wanted to celebrate." Bani shook her head. " Ab mujhe daar hai yeh ghar na tabah ho jaaye, I should have just taken her to a restaurant."

Veer laughed at his cute wife and how heckled she looked handling her drunk friend. He remembered how Bani had told him 'ek ghoot me chadh jaati hai' and a part of him wished to see how drunk Bani would be. He took a steP ahaed, only to be stopped by a loud warning.

"No. Men. Kahi aur jaake cheel karo, aaj tumhari wife ko maine highjack karliya." Shrav threw her hands around Bani, holding her tightly.

Veer laughed. "Ab toh tum personal jaa rahi ho. Meri wife ko highjack karna woh bhi mere saamne- very bad Shrav."

Shrav stuck her tongue out. "Too bad, she loves me more."

Baffled, Veer shook his head in a resolute no. "Bilkul bhi nahi. Ho hi nahi sakta."

"Ho sakta hai. Pucho tum- woh kisse choose karti hai."

"Arey tum dono kya bachpana kar rahe ho-" Bani tried to interfere, only to be cut off by Veer's determined. "Mujhe."

"No. Mujhe."

"Mujhe."

"kuch bhi haa, Bani, tumne kaha tha na, tumhare liye sabse important tera yeh irritating pati hai, par mai number two pe nahi, mai bhi same rank pe hoon?" She urged, making Bani huff in frustration, all while Veer grinned internally.

"Top ten ranks me mera hi naam hai naagrani ji." Veer shurgged, laughing at Bani's predicament, shutting up when his Sweetheart chided him.

"Usse chadhi hai, tum toh sane ho na." Bani handed him his bottle of whiskey and sort of shooed him off before he got into another spat with Shrav, and he strolled out, laughing heartily after cutting her off mid word with a kiss, making a show of laughing noiselessly at the narrow eyed glare of Shrav and retiring to his room.

Mai aur meri whiskey kabhi kabhi baatien karte hai...

He was inspecting the image report of some onsite staff when his phone pinged. Bani.

"p"

P? What the hell?

He looked at the clock. Seven forty. His brothers would be back anytime and drunk Shrav meant everybody would end up fucking drunk and toppled on their backs by the end of the night- he and Bani had had to clean all their messes the last two times Shrav crashed, so he had tried his best to finish off everything before the party began.

Crash.

Ooh, hogaya shuru.

Shaking his head, he closed the laptop, strolling downstairs. His movements skidded to a steep halt on being confronted with the sight that lay ahead.

His sweetheart remained sat on the floor, a huge pout on her lips. Behind her, he could see fragments of broken glass. So- that was Bani. Praying that she hadn't cut herself, he rushed to her.

"Gharwali?"

Wonderful- she was aboslutely hammered, her best friend nowhere in sight.

Peeke pilake chal di. Yaha ab sweetheart tabahyi machayegi?

"you don't love me." She whispered in a soft voice, looking at him with a simmering gaze that reminded him of anime characters doing their sweetest pleading expression. He would have actually taken the time to smile and coo at her for how absolutely cute she looked, if not for what she said.

"kya baat kar rahi ho gharwali." He crouched down in front of her, using a finger to raise her face upwards, blowing her hair away from her face. "I love you."

"you left me on seen." She accused, pushing backwards, which made him hold her arms and haul her up away from the pieces of broken glass.

"Kab, gharwali?" His wife whined and tried to sit back down. To stop her from wandering away, he wound his hands tightly around her.

"Abhi." Bani pouted, squirming. "I wrote I love you and tumne dekha aur reply nahi diya "

Saying so, she attempted to push him at his chest and strom off, and she succeeded slightly before Veer lifted her off her feet and into his arms. Bani watched with amazed eyes as Veer flicked a finger at the glass debris, making them fly up and reconnect into a proper glass again.

"wow."

"Accha hai na?" Veer asked, taking her in the direction of the stairs.

"Haa." his wife nodded cutely.

"Ek aur magical baat batau?"

"Bolo" Bani perked up, nodding enthusiastically.

"Tumne mujhe 'I love you' bheja, par woh switch hogaya. Mere phone me toh bas woh letter P aaya." He chuckled at her contorted eyebrows, playing further. "Mujhe laga tum mujhe peene ke liye bol rahi ho. Idhar aake dekha yaha toh tumne hi mera share pee liya."

"bas do peg" Bani stated cutely. "Mai nahi peeti- Shrav ne bola. Phir Mihir aya, usse kandhe pe phenka aur chala gaya"

"barbaric." Veer tsked. "Aur idhar mai kitne pyar se tumhe apni baahon me uthake ghoom raha hoon, par bechare pati ki kadar hi kaha."

Bani giggled. "Kyunki tum mere boyfriend nahi ho na. Direct pati ban gaaye. Patiyo ki toh bas belan se pitayi hoti hai."

Veer glared at her, suddenly loosening his hold around her body and making it seem like he was dropping her. The way she clung onto him was surely gonna feed his ego for a while.

"Kya kar rahe ho?" Bani shrieked, eyes wide, making him laugh.

"Jhula jhula raha hoon."

"Kamar tootegi meri toh mai permanently naagin form me shift ho jaaungi. Phir rehna red snake ke saath."

"Tch.tch.tch.tch. Tumhari kamar ki salamati meri responsibility. I like talking to you too damn much issilye I'd prefer your human form."

"bass talking?"

Her eyes twinkled flirtily, her hands fluttering softly from his shoulder to his neckline, reaching down to grope his chest.

"Sweetheart!" He gently admonished, feeling all too delighted at her handsiness.

"Mujhe yeh pasand hai." She stated, digging her fingers along the expanse of his shoulder while another hand assaulted his pecs, cupping them fully, teasing the skin, razing her nails all over while he hissed at her playful torture, realizing he had to put this to stop before she got any further. "You're my husband, so mera official right hai, yeh sab pasand karne ka."

Yeh puri tareeke se mere rang me rang gayi hai.

Smirking and walking her over to the bar counter, he placed her on the cold granite away from all bottles and everything else, brushing her hair away from her face. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, holding her to ensure her eyes never left his, choosing to neglect the downward stream of her fingers and all the places she was prodding and poking in her starry-eyed haze.

"Your husband. Your boyfriend. Your lover. Tumhara gussa ka outlet. Tumhara squeeze toy. Tumhara sarphira aashiq. Sab kuch mai hi hoon." He took note of the glazed look in her eyes, how her face heated up. "I'm the one you wake up next to, I'm the one who holds you when you sleep at night. I'm the one who touches you. And I do so much more than just that, haina, sweetheart?"

Bani blinked, shying away from the intensity of his eyes as he went on with his monologue, her hands now at rest on his chest. He smirked.

"Hogayi na shant, meri junglee billi."

If anything, Bani blushed harder. Resisting the urge to completely cover her with kisses, Veer lifted her off, slowly walking up the stairs, discreetly clearing away the mess with a flick of his hands.

"I'll get you the sobering drink." Though he was quite entertained by the antics of his cute wife, he would rather she be sober when they indulged in what she had started.

"Nooo!" He didn't realize when Bani jumped on his back, pouncing right from the bed, sending the two of them off balance and crashing on the floor. He groaned as his shoulder blade hit the floor a little too hard, making her pretty eyes droop.

"Lagi kya?"

"Nahi gharwali, tumhara gharwala panchi hai, bulidings se takraata hai. Floor se usse kya lagegi."

He almost smacked himself when Bani's eyes lit up again.

"Mujhe udna hai."

"Tumhe uunchaiyon se darr lagta hai sweetheart." He had been dying to take her soaring up the city with him, it was this deep fear of hers that stopped him every time.

"Tumhare saath nahi lagega." She lifted herself off his chest, throwing one leg around his waist, straddling him. Pushing his tee shirt upwards, she bent down, dragging her tongue from his navel, along the expanse of his abs and then circling his pecs, all while the strain on his pants grew worse, her continuous shuffling not helping him the slightest. Placing his hands on her head, he stopped her, pulling her up.

"Not when you're not sober."

His wife looked confused, taking a moment to catch.

"Nooo mai woh nahi kar rahi." She perked up, bouncing right around his hips, not helping his case in the slightest. "Mai toh wings nikal rahi hoon."

"Waise wings nahi nikalte gharwali" He laughed, shaking his head, trying to get her off of him.

"Nahi nikalte? Kyu?" And without an answer she dived back into his chest just the moment he rose, almost ripping the tee off of him. She bit into his chest, and that was when Veer realized she had been leaving a trail of her lipstick all over his body.

"Iske pehle tumne nikala tha." She pressed herself closer, finally making him grab her hips and lock her in place.

"That was when you were sober. When you could see, hear and feel everything. You wouldn't want to miss that, right?"

That got her thinking, and then she giggled and threw her head back.

"Veeranshu Singhania, tum na poore buddhu ho, mai agar nashe me nahi rahi toh kaise ud paaungi, darr lagega na."

Oh- she was still stuck at flying.

"Aur agar nashe me bhi darr laga toh?" He asked, laughing at her pout. "Ek aur drink deta hoon mai. Woh bhi bahut kadwi hai, but dimag ke is ghanchakkar ko clear kardega. " He smeared his nose against hers, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"Phir tum jo caahogi hum karenge, okay?"

Her smile could life back into a dead man, Veer decided, slowly moving her off of him.

"Okay."

Heyy! In case you haven't checked it out yet, my new book Sw33theart is out. Its a fantasy thriller and has got so much buliding ahead in the further chapters. If you like some moral conflicts, past and present link ups and headstrong leads, that is the story for you. Go check it out!

And please vote. The dwindling number of votes is not a great sight to behold at the end of the day, its very discouraging. And lemme know what you think! AU requests are open, and I'll complete slow down this week, so ask away!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

58.2K 6.7K 50
COMPLETED My 1st story on Wattpad . Story of two people... whi love but could not understand it get separated. Will they understand what they feel...
59.7K 7K 53
Hello peeps..😇 I Was here jst for reading the stories But now I want to write the story on our beloved VANI..❤..Writing for the 1st time so do avoid...
17.8K 2K 21
I am fed up veeranshu... I am fed up with all these things... why did you marry me when you never wanted me as ur wife.. why did u bring me into ur l...