The fairies of the sun and mo...

By mermaidsongs

Have you ever wondered how the moon got her glow? How the night and day come and go? Clarion and Selena jus... More

Queen jade
Clarion and selena
Sparrow
Winter woods
The missing queen
Risen
Ice skating
Night faries
Registration
First day
First day part 2
The misery of milori

A baby's first laugh

429 13 1
By mermaidsongs

The moon's light shone through a window of a newborn baby's room just as a fairy flew by .

The fairy stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the child cry . She flew through the open window and approached the wailing infant

." hello ." Said to the child . The baby looked up , her pale blue eyes widening at the sight of the fairy .

The fairy smiled when the baby stopped crying . She always had soft spot in her heart for children , too bad she would never see her son ever again .

She then began to sing the child a lullaby . The baby then began to laugh , and just as she did a glowing orb was formed from the laughter .

The fairy smiled even more when she saw it was the child's first laugh . That meant there may possibly be a new fairy .

The chances were very slim . Not every laugh makes it to pixie hollow , most get caught in tree limbs or fall in water . There was still hope though .

The fairy smiled as she watched the glowing orb as it raced out the window into the cool night .

The shining ball of laughter flew up a path leading to a cliff . At the cliff stood a fluffy dandilion flower , waving in the gentle breeze .

Just before the orb collided with the flower it burst into 3 smaller orbs . The dandilion seeds were knocked into the night on impact .

Out of the 20 fluffs only 3 were carried by the wind toward the second star on the right . One of dandilion seeds was large and intimidating . Another was beautiful and graceful . The last was small and had trouble keeping up with its two companion's .

The small one was nearly lost and wouldn't have made it if it weren't for the beautiful , graceful one whom helped push it along the way .

Finally the the 3 dandilion fluffs began to drift down towards never land . As they did, they glided past the billowing pirate ship sails and mermaid lagoon.

Just as the three of them were about to fly into pixie hollow a raven swooped down and grabbed the largest dandilion fluff with its beak and carried it far away in to the shadows , never to be seen again .

The 2 survivors were carried on the breeze toward the pixie dust tree , where their life would soon begin .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 131 10
Clarion gets kidnapped by Captain Hook and Milori takes help from Tinkerbell, her friends and Zarina to get her back. Also this is the sequel to Our...
9.3K 135 31
After years of being apart, Queen Clarion and Lord Milori have found each other again. Their marriage has been announced and Pixie Hollow waits in si...
3.5K 96 12
I don't own any of the charachters or anything from the tinkerbell movies. This is one of my thoughts of how Queen Clarion and lord Milori met, fell...
6K 153 12
the adventures of the no talent fairy... born of a child's laugh just as all fairies are jadina softfoot runs directly into the worst possible thing...