Repairing Broken Bonds (Colla...

By UltimateGoomba

After Ash's devestating betrayal and finding out his past, he along with his former human friend Lillie, who'... More

Before we start.
Chapter 1: Devastation Strikes.
Chapter 2: Reunion with Friends!
Chapter 3: Plain Plains
Chapter 5: Ash's Birthday
Chapter 6: Looking for Lillie
Chapter 7: Rekindling for Disbute
Chapter 8: The Long Road of Revenge Begins...
Chapter 9: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 10: Insey vs Misty
Chapter 11: Contest Star: Scarlet Ketari!
Chapter 12: Contrasts of Loyalty & Revenge.
Chapter 13: Gladion Battle Starts!
Chapter 14: More Aether Family Drama!
Chapter 15: Ketchum and Traitor Insanity.
Chapter 16: Void of a Broken Heart.
Chapter 17: The Trainers From Another World!

Chapter 4: Reunions, and Arising Issues.

200 6 49
By UltimateGoomba

The gang is heading to Oceablu City, for two reasons now: Lunch, and training Lillie after 30-60 minutes. But suddenly Lillie started to feel weird.

"Ash...I don't feel that great..." Lillie groaned, and while Ash, Goh, Chloe, and Serena all were about to check to see what was wrong, Delia stopped them, saying she wasn't sick.

"Don't worry, she isn't in control of her powers, so since we're heading to a Water Induced area, she's transforming into a Vaporeon." Delia stated, "We weren't in the City of Plain Plains, called Silkan City, so that's why Lillie was able to transform into Glaceon by accident."

List of gym areas in Sevestar:
Silkan City (Normal), Resout Town (Bug), Greeny City (Grass), Greeny Seaside (Fighting?), Oceablu City (Water), Elmososha Town (Electric), Isolate Town (Ground), Rotaeel City (Steel), Mt. Fortana (Rock), Fiero City (Fire), RPA High School (Dark), Quest Town (Ghost), Skyhigh City (Flying), Mt. Iceat (Ice), Purgh City (Poison), Solanet City (Psychic), Pixetty City (Fairy), Dragon Safari (Dragon...Ray, where's the city?) then finally Victory Road.

(P.S. The Dragon Safari is still in Pixetty City, only that it has a separate Gym)

"Wait, so until she's able to control all of them, she gets stuck in one form of each one?" Goh questions as Delia nods, "After all of them she will gain the power to control which one she's in at all times."

"Okay, hopefully the rest goes smoothly too." Ash sighed as Lillie started to turn into Vaporeon, while seeming a bit nervous mostly because she's a bit worried she's going to have to relearn how to swim all over again.

They went to this cafe, as they wondered what to order, Pikachu apparently was wanting to share the joy of ketchup with Snowy, for some reason.

"Pikachu, please, let's not make Snowy a ketchup addict, s-she's still originally my Pokémon..." Lillie whines, but Delia just told her to try and see if she likes it first, despite her concern. Lillie seemed to want something on the human menu, and Ash asked if they could get something on the regular menu for Lillie.

"Mom? Is it okay if we get something for Lillie from the regular menu?" Ash asked, "I have a feeling she doesn't like the Pokémon food..." Lillie felt touched as Ash said this, and thankfully, Delia agreed, and they got her some Mac and Cheese. At the table, Serena whispered something into Ash's ear when Lillie was distracted.

"So, Ash, I wanted to know if we could, go on a date, I saw this nice beach if you'd like to go for a calming walk on it." Serena offered while blushing. Ash was a bit nervous, as he still had Lillie to train.

"I'll handle training Lillie when you two do feel like doing something else, so don't worry, she'll get the hang of it." Delia whispered in on the conversation, and while Ash was hesitant, he decided to let her, on account of Lillie knowing about it and approving.

"Hey, Lillie?" Ash went over to Lillie with a slight smile, but more of a nervous look, "Can we talk for a minute? I need to tell you something.." Lillie looked up from her Mac & Cheese, while Pikachu hopped on Ash's shoulder.

"Sure, what's the matter, Ash? You can be honest." Lillie sat down as Ash looked a bit upset, "Ash? Did...did I do something wrong?"

"Well, it's just..." Ash sighed, "Me and the others kind of want to explore the area, like just the chill kind of exploring, and Mom offered to train you up while we do, but I wanted to get your approval first..." Lillie seemed pretty hurt from this...but after a few minutes she put up a fake smile.

"Okay, I understand Ash, you guys go have fun, you guys have fun!" Lillie exclaimed, trying to sound like her cheerful old self to not make Ash feel bad for asking, thankfully it seemed like Ash believed her act, and patted her head. After finishing and paying for the good food, Delia took Lillie to this Water Type training ground while Ash and the others went to the beach, but they felt like something or someone was following them.

"Anyways, have you contacted your family yet guys?" Ash asked his still friends and Serena's mom Grace believed her along with Bonnie's father Meyer, Max's family on the other hand due to May didn't believe Max, Goh's family did believe Goh telling the truth too, same with Chloe's family and the Cerise Institute staff. So around 90% of the world believes Ash is a kidnapper and Pokémon abuser now. At least Leon and Cynthia are on their side.

"Hello? Are you...Ash Ketchum?" The gang looked behind themselves and saw these five young adults, two of which looked very close to Ash minus the Z marks on the face, while the other two looked like female versions of Ash with long black hair, one of which also had the Z marks and brown eyes. With Lucario, Mudstale, Dusknoir, Sylveon, and Scizor behind them. Ash was nervous, but Delia said that Sevestar is very hidden away, and only people who are super trusted know about it.

"Um, y-yeah? What about it?" Ash asked the four, they were not expecting the four Ash look-a-likes to cry a bit and hug-tackle Ash to the ground, "Ow! What's going on?"

"Brother, it's been so long! Welcome back!" One of the female ones cried out.

(Also, for how I'm going to differentiate them: Ash has brown eyes and the Z marks on his cheeks and is the only one with those. First is Mark who uses Fighting, he's going to have dark blue eyes. For Trenor who uses Ground, he will have dark green eyes. Insey the Bug-type sibling is next, she has yellow-colored eyes. Then Minami the Fairy Type one, she'll have a light purple eye color for this. Golly the Ghost-type sibling due to her being blood-related in my Sevestar Prince and Ash's Alola Story, asp has Z marks and Brown eyes, but is different due to long hair with looks.)

"What's going on?!" Goh exclaimed in confusion, as Golly got up and started talking.

"Well, you see, Ash is our brother," Golly started to explain to everyone, shocking them, "Oh, also, I'm Golly, and these are Mark, Trenor, Minami, and Insey. What happened was when we were toddlers, all of us were in Pallet Town together, but Mother had to split herself apart with Double Team after Team Rocket attacked us, and Long story short on what happened to us: Trenor got sent to an orphanage, Mark was used for Child Labor at a resort, Minami was kidnapped by Team Rocket and tortured before Mother saved her, and Jessie James and Meowth were really wanting to help Mother find a way to get revenge on them for what they did. Insey was with an extremely abusive foster family, then we have me who just straight up was killed by Team Rocket, and Mother had to revive me back at our current home. The only reason Ash stayed back there was because Ash got super enraged and had to be taken care of alone. There was also this Pikachu that Ash was fond of that helped him solo like 100 guys before they just died from exhaustion, but seems like Delia actually revived him!" Ash and Pikachu look at each other in shock, then back at the siblings.

"Wait, Pikachu and I met before?" Ash gasped, and after Mark checked Pikachu's heart, they confirmed it, after explaining that Pikachu's disobedience was probably due to abuse from Professor Oak, and maybe their mom removing his memory. "Wow, no wonder I was so excited to meet him, it was a reunion kind of."

"Yeah, who would've guessed?" Pikachu shrugged, as the siblings sent Aura into Ash, as the stolen memories were returned, from Ash meeting a Pichu at 3, to taking out an entire army together with Pichu as a Pikachu with Aura, and both passing out staring at each other.

"Wow, well that explains how when seeing your bravery to protect me, I was super willing to fight for you." Pikachu stated with a happy grin, as he and Ash shared one strong hug.

"Anyways, speaking of Professor Oak, we heard about the betrayal from Mother." Insey sighed, "We're really mad with him as well."

"Yeah yeah that's nice, but have you five forgotten I was here?" Meowth groaned as the Ketchum siblings sweat-dropped and apologized for not acknowledging him.

"Also, Meowth is my Pokémon now." Chloe pointed out, "Also, I'm Chloe Cerise of Vermillion City. And I'm training to become the Professor of Sevestar since Delia and all of us, including me, think it would be amazing for me to do."

"My name is Goh Mobile, I'm also from Vermillion City, I was only really friends with Chloe until Ash came along into my life, and showed me a lot of amazing things about Pokémon, my dream to is one day catch every kind of Pokémon, while still sharing bonds with them."

"And I'm Serena Yvonne, Ash's girlfriend, nice to meet you all. And these youngsters are Max Maple from Petalburg City and Bonnie Citron from Lumoise City, new trainers that are our friends." The group started to get to know each other and later at 2 PM they head over to the area Delia told them to meet up around 2:05 and see Delia with Lillie still as a Vaporeon laying down on the bench next to her. Upon noticing the others, Lillie ran up to Ash, Pikachu, and Snowy and hugged the three tightly.

"Hey Lillie, how did it go? Ash asked his Eevee-fied friend, and Lillie said it was good, and that they ran into a few Pokémon that belonged to Ash during it. As they saw Greninja, Primape, Butterfree, and his mate, Pidgeot, Squirtle, Goodra, Lapras, Naganadel, and Solgaleo/Nebby. They all went to greet Ash while Lillie Pikachu and Snowy had to jump out of the way to not get trampled.

"Wow, so these are all of Ash's released Pokémon..." Vee and Chloe gasped in unison, after a quick exchange of reunions, Ash recaught them while he is registered to Otem Town as his home base, as they all headed back home in the limo. Later, Ash and Delia back home, were getting new pics of Ash and just his loyal travel companions, and deleting ones with the traitors, but when it came down to getting rid of the Alola pictures, Ash seemed extremely hesitant about something...

After a while Ash and Delia got up so they could do other things, Ash left his phone on his chair, which slid off and fell on Lillie's tail, before sliding into her eye view.

"Hmm? Ash's phone?" Lillie questioned, as she sneezed and tapped the screen with her nose, and it showed it was in the Photo Album, "Huh? The photo album?" She went to try and turn it off to return it, but then noticed something: There weren't any pictures of her human form...as it was in the Alola category for location, and only 9 pictures of Ash with just the Professors and Pokémon were there.

"Wait...what...? D-didn't Ash have other pictures with the others? Like I know there was at least one pic we took that had me and Ash in it...w-where is it?" Lillie kept looking, but she couldn't find it anywhere, and it felt like everything was shaking, "N-no, A-Ash, he...he wouldn't delete the only picture that we have of my human self, r-right? He still cares about me..." Her mind raced, but she decided to just ask Ash to see what was the issue.

"Oh, there's my phone!" Ash sighed in relief as he took his phone back from Lillie, "Thanks for bringing it back, Lillie." Lillie started to ask about the pictures, but before she finished, Ash went over to his siblings as they really wanted to take a picture with their long-lost brother, unaware that Lillie was just sitting there with her ears drooping and feeling heartbroken, as Ash just completely ignored her even though she said it was something serious.

"Ash..." Lillie sighed as she went back inside, just choosing to ask Ash later when he was not busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 944 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
71.4K 442 18
(COMPLETED.) Heyo :3. This be some mini stories involving AureliaShipping! It's got to be one of my favorite, if not most favorite pokemon shipping t...
13.9K 587 14
Ash Ketchum lies on his deathbed. Although he has had a wonderful life, he can't help but feel like he has left somethings unaccomplished. Ash has so...
35.7K 345 15
Ash had confessed his love to Serena but she doesn't feel the same way. Ash decided to travel again to another region which he would meet a new kind...