COTE: Distorted Nature

By Zeikaki

Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the el... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

320 15 4
By Zeikaki

It was the second day of school in ANHS and our protagonist Shizen was already up and about at 4 in the morning. Why to work out of course, would be a reasonable answer but no, he is up purely because he is an insomniac.

Shizen:*sigh*Even though it is another world I still can't get a good nights sleep.

Shizen decides that he might as well walk around since he had nothing better to do. While walking around Shizen just admires the sight of the school. He comes across a park and goes through there. That is when he spots a familiar face.

Shizen: Huh? Is that Suzune-chan?

Suzune was in the park in a sports bra working out. Shizen thought that it would be a great idea to surprise her, so he snuck around and him behind a tree behind her. When Suzune finished her workout and went lean against the tree, he jumped out and surprised her. 

Shizen: BOOOO!!!

Horikita: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Suzune let out a very high pitched girly scream, it was kind of cute. Though what was not cute was immediately after that, she grab his arm and the collar of his shirt, and judo flipped him on the ground. That wasn't cute, it was hot.

Horikita: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?!?

Shizen: Hey Suzune-chan, I was walking by and thought it would fun to scary you.

Horikita: WHAT PART ABOUT THAT IS FUN!?

Shizen then gets up like he didn't just get judo slammed into the ground.

Shizen: That was a damn good judo slam Suzune*rolls shoulder*I felt it in my shoulder.

Horikita: Tch...Did I...hurt you anywhere?

Shizen: Oh me, no that slam was too soft to hurt me.

Horikita:*💢*Huh, Are you calling me weak?

Shizen: Oh no, I'm just saying that I'm too strong for you to hurt me.

Horikita:*💢💢*Huh, is that right? Say why don't you be my sparing partner, after all I need to keep my fighting skills in shape.

Shizen: Really!? Awesome! I won't let you down Suzune-chan.

Horikita: Yeah Sure. 'I'm going to put you in your place for insulting me. As a matter of fact...'

Horikita: Oi, lets make a bet.

Shizen: A bet?

Horikita: Yes, the loser of this match will have to do any one thing the winner wants. What do you say?

Shizen: Really!? You sure you won't back out?

Horikita:*scoff*Who do you take me for? I swear I will do anything you want if you win.

Shizen: Got it, remember you swore.

Horikita: He is probably thinking of what kind of disgusting and perverted things he going to do to me if he wins. Hmph, this finally my chance to get rid of him, I will win. 

The pair stand on opposite side of the grass staring at each other, waiting for one of them to make the first move. Shizen moves in first and throws a straight punch which Horikita dodges.

Horikita: Heh, it seems like he just an amateur at fighting

Horikita duck under one of his punches and aim a strike for his gut which he deflects and jumps back. Horikita, now on the offensive, rushes at Shizen throwing kick and punches which Shizen either blocks or dodges. Shizen during one of his dodges throws a very predictable punch at Horikita. She ducks under and grabs his arm and collar. It is clear that she is going to judo flip him like before.

Horikita: I win!

As Horikita goes to flip...she realizes she can't move him.

Horikita: What!? How is this possible when did he become so heavy!? I moved him before why can't I now!?

Shizen using Horikita's confusion, overpowers his grabbed left arm for her and grabs Horikita's right shoulder. He then sweeps her legs while spinning her around causing her to be off-balance. This allowed him to push her to the ground and stop his fist in front of her face.

Horikita: W-W-What!?

Shizen: I win Suzune-chan~

Horikita right now was confused, stunned, shocked, and any other synonym for the word. She didn't think in a million years that this loud, obnoxious, creepy, perverted, idiot could beat and overpower her. It took a while for her brain to process what had just transpired, but when she did she realized she lost.

Horikita: GET OFF OF ME!

Horikita pushed Shizen off her and she just sat there contemplating how she lost.

Horikita: I lost. How!? I'm Horikita Suzune from the Horikita family! How did I lose to this creep! How!? When I tried to judo flip him like before, why? Why this time I could move him an inch!? Did he allow me to get him the first time? Why? Did he want this kind of situation? Now that I lost I have to do what he says. Damn it!!!

Horikita punched the ground in anger. Shizen just stood there quietly waiting for her to say something. After a while of silence she finally spoke.

Horikita: Well hurry up. What do you want?

Shizen: Hmm?

Horikita: You won, so just get it over with. What do you want? Actually, don't even say it. I know you've been constantly chasing me after me, so I'm guessing you would want my body.  

Horikita crossed her arms under her breasts and leaned up against a tree. 

Horikita: Well, what are you waiting for?

Horikita at this moment look so vulnerable. The shock and anger of losing cloud some of her judgement, and now she is just offering herself to me. How could I say no? Shizen smirked and walked closer to Horikita. She closed her eyes waiting for him to completely defile her body. Shizen grabbed Horikita by her jaw, and Horikita opened her eyes on reflex.

Shizen:*smirk*So I could do anything i want with your body, correct?

Horikita: Tch...yes

Shizen: Hmm alright then.

Shizen picks up Horikita in a bridal carry and walks back to the dorms.

Horikita: H-H-Hey, What are you doing!? Where are we going!?

Shizen: You don't need to worry about that.

Shizen carried Horikita through the halls of the dorms, while she is struggling.

Horikita: Put me down already! Someone is going to see us!

Shizen: Don't worry it is still really early in the morning, no one is awake, beside you draw more attention with your yelling. 

Shizen stood in front of the elevator with Horikita in his arms, and as the doors open they see a blonde hair man checking himself out in the mirror. It was Koenji Rokusuke. He look away from his mirror to the elevator door and saw Shizen with Horikita in his arms. It was silent for a while before Koenji walked away laughing and Shizen got on the elevator. 

Horikita: So much for no one being awake.

Shizen: Don't worry, it's Koenji so were fine.

Horikita: How do you know that?

Shizen: Just trust me. He is a great guy.

Shizen got off the elevator and brought Horikita to his room and laid her on his bed. Horikita crawl against the wall in fear of what will happen next.

Shizen: Since you said that I could do anything, I'll use it to the fullest. 

Horikita closes her eyes as Shizen traps her on his bed. Horikita closed her eyes and waited. She waits for him to rip the clothes off her body, to feel his disgusting hand roam all over her body, and to have her first time taken from her by this pervert. But as she waits she doesn't feel any of that.  Horikita opens her eyes and feels something behind her. When she turns around she sees Shizen was hugging and cuddling her from behind!

Shizen: Ahhh~ I always wanted to do this.

Horikita:*blushes* W-What are you doing!?

Shizen: What does it look like, I'm cuddling with you~

Horikita: I- wel- ye- bu-yo-*continues to stammer*

Shizen:*smirks* What did you want me to rape you?

Horikita: NO!!!

Shizen:*leans into her nape and whispers* Then just enjoy this~

Horikita turns completely red, but doesn't say anything else and just feels Shizen's warmth.

Horikita:...You know we have to go to school right?

Shizen: Yeah yeah, we got like 3 hours just take a quick little nap.

Horikita: You can't be serious?  

Suzune turn to look at Shizen but finds that he is already snoring.

Horikita:*sigh* How did this guy fall asleep that fast?

Horikita then falls asleep just as quickly and leans into Shizen. Some time passes as Horikita wakes ups again.

Horikita:*yawns* Did I fall asleep?

She notices Shizen sleep with his arms wrapped around her.

Horikita: Oh right him.

Suzune tries to pry herself out of his arms but they to strong.

Horikita:*sigh* This guy is way too strong.

She then recalls everything that happen this morning.

Horikita: Tch, I can't believe I lost to him.

Horikita sulks about her lost to Shizen. The lost was a heavy blow to her pride. She never would have expected someone who acts like Shizen to actually pose a threat to her.

Horikita: If nii-san finds out about this, he'll be disappointed.

While Horikita was lost in her thoughts, she suddenly remembered that today is a school day.

Horikita: 'Wait, What time is it!?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Horikita: I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU MADE ME LATE!!!

Horikita and Shizen were both running to school because they overslept together. Shizen had a massive bump on his head.

Shizen: Hey it's not my fault you fell asleep too.

Horikita: Yes it was!

Shizen: Oh~ Is it cause you felt so comfortable in my arms~

Horikita:*blushes* Just shut up!

Horikita speeds up and leaves Shizen in the dust.

Shizen: Hey! Wait for me! 

They both arrive to class panting.

Horikita: Sorry we were late Sensei.

Even though they came in late Sae didn't reprimand them or even turn to glance at them.

Horikita: Huh?

They both sat down on their seats and noticed that the class was being very disruptive and not paying attention at all.

Ayanokoji: Oh good morning you guys made it.

Shizen: Morning Koji-kun.

Horikita:*Ignores him*

Shizen: Come on Suzune-chan, the least you could do is say Hi.

Ayanokoji:*sigh* It's alright. I can tell this will be a reoccurring thing.

The trio quiets down and pays attention to the lesson. As the class goes on they notice that only a select few are paying attention and everyone else is either on their phone, talking to their friends, or just sleeping.

Sae: The head of the was known as the Yamato Government was also known as "o-kimi" . He controlled the powerful families of each region using the uji-kabane system. "Uji" referred to groups of families who shared the same bloodline, while "Kabana"  referred to an individual's post and status. It was a system in which pedigree determine one's place.

As Sae was teaching the bell rings.

Sae : That's all for today. Look over the material for tomorrow.

Shizen: So did you notice?

Horikita: Of course, it was so plainly infront of us, how could I not. The school is incredibly indulgent. These kids play around and sleep in class, but the teachers never even bothered to do anything. I can't believe the government has the goal to dub this an elite school.

Ayanokoji: Maybe they are just trying to encourage individual autonomy.

Horikita: Perhaps...

Shizen:*chuckles* This will definitely bite them back in the ass later.

Horikita: What do you mean by that?

Shizen:*shrugs shoulders* Who knows?

Ayanokoji: Oi, get your own line.

Shizen: Anyways, wanna go get lunch Suzune-chan?

Horikita: Not with you.

Shizen: Aww~ How mean~

Horikita Beside I already bought my own-

Horikita reached into her bag to pull out her lunch only to find nothing. Then she remembered because she slept with Shizen she didn't get a chance to prepare herself lunch. She gave Shizen an ice cold glare. Shizen however wrapped himself in his arms while blushing.

Shizen: Oh don't stare at me like that~ Your giving me all the feels~

Horikita: Ugh...

Horikita just looked at him with a disgusted look on her face.

Horikita: Whatever, fine I'll have lunch with you.

Shizen immediately jumped out of his seat with glowing eyes.

Shizen: Really?!

Horikita: But your paying for everything.

Shizen: Ehhh~ Why?

Horikita: Because of you this morning I wasn't able to make myself lunch, so you'll have to take responsibility.

Ayanokoji: Ok now I'm curious. What happened between you two this morning?

Shizen: Oh well we-

Before Shizen could utter one more word Horikita's hand covered his mouth.

Horikita: Ara, Don't you know that it is rude to get involved in other people's business Ayanokoji-kun.

Ayanokoji: For some reason I feel like you of all people shouldn't be saying that.

Suzune: Oh? Whatever could you mean?

Ayanokoji: Nothing

Horikita turns her head back to Shizen.

Horikita: Shizen Hizumi, you had better not lick my hand or I will throw you out of this window.

Shizen:...

Horikita:...

Ayanokoji:...

Shizen:...*lick*

Horikita immediately grabs his collar and tries to toss him out of the window but can't move him.

Horikita:*sigh* Right...Forgot....Can't fucking move you.

Horikita lets go of him while wiping her hand on his shirt.

Horikita:*sigh* Anyway lets go get my lunch.

Shizen: Yes Ma'am!

They go to the cafeteria to get their lunch.

Ayanokoji: Two days and they are they most interesting thing in this school.

Kushida: Hey Ayanokoji-kun could I talk to you for a moment.

Ayanokoji: Huh?

-In the Cafeteria-

Shizen: Hey Suzune-chan

Horikita: I thought I told you to stop calling me that

Shizen and Horikita are sitting at a table all by themselves. Shizen bought Horikita lunch and Horikita picked out some expensive items on the menu.

Shizen: Does the food taste good?

Horikita:...Yes

It in fact did not taste good to Horikita. The food she bought, while expensive, wasn't really her preferred taste. Heck the food that Shizen bought was more of her taste.

Horikita: Anyway are you ok with me buying this expensive dish?

Shizen: Huh? Why wouldn't I be?

Horikita: My lunch costed 50,000 all together, and with what you bought it would be 80,000 private points all together. Do you have enough private points for yourself?

Horikita felt somewhat bad that she had made Shizen sent over half of his private points on lunch for her.

Shizen: Oh?*teasingly smirks*Are you worried for me Suzune-chan~?

Horikita:*blushes*You know what forget I asked! And get that smirk off your face, you look disgusting!

Horikita is a dirty liar, because she in fact thought that his smile was hot.

Shizen: Now, now since you want to know so bad.

Shizen scooted closer to Horikita and wrapped his right arm her shoulders pulling her closer so their faces were centimeters apart. Horikita was red and was about to yell at him and shove him away, but her attention was quickly take away by what Shizen had on his phone.

Horikita: What!?

Shizen: As you can see I'm not going to be running out of private points anytime soon~

On his screen was 5,969,200 private point. Horikita was stunned and shocked.

Horikita: How did you get that many private points!?

Horikita: It has only been two days in this school and he managed to get nearly 60 times that amount he started with!?

Shizen: Heheh*whispers*A little bit of blackmail can go a long way~

As he says this to Horikita he has a look in his eyes, a look of a predator. A completely sadistic look that would terrify anyone who happened his prey. Horikita was frozen from his look, like a rabbit in front of a wolf.

Shizen: Ah, don't worry Suzune-chan, I won't do anything to harm you~

Shizen hugged Horikita closer and kissed her cheek. That snapped Horikita out of her frozen state and made her red. 

Horikita:*blush*Don't ever do that again!!! 

Shizen, completely ignoring Horikita's words, proceeds to try and kiss her again. Horikita covers his move and tries to push him back with little success. 

As this is going on their commotion attracts the attention of everyone in the cafeteria as they start to whisper.

Random girl:*whispers*Hey look at them, they look so cute together!

Random girl:*whispers*I know right! 

Random girl:*whispers*It only the second day and there is already a couple in this school.

Random girl:*whispers*Look at that guy, he is so hot!!

Random girl:*whispers*Tch, that bitch is so luck to have that hunk all to her self.

Random girl:*whispers*Oh the things I would let him do to me~

Random boy:*whispers*Oi, look at those love birds over there.

Random boy:*whispers*Damn it! Why does that pretty boy get a girl!? I'm better looking than he is!

Random boy:*whispers*Tch, bastard he just bragging!

Random boy:*whispers*That girl is hot though don't you think? Man I would love to have her in my sheets!

Random boy:*whispers*Meh, her boobs are too small for her to be any good.

Random boy:*whispers*Well the bitch might not have any jugs, but her pussy could still be good~

The last three boys then felt a chilling gaze on them, one that made them terrified for their lives.

Shizen: I guess I found my new prey~ I going to break them.

Shizen and Horikita could hear all the whispering around them. Shizen heard ever words someone said while Horikita only made out a few words from the girls, but that was enough to make her blush even harder.

When the bell rang Horikita rushed out of the cafeteria with Shizen behind her. They got back to class and finished up school for the day as the dismissal bell rang. Horikita was packing her things as Ayanokoji spoke to her.

Ayanokoji: Hey Horikita if you're just gonna head home, would you mind coming somewhere with me first?

Horikita: Huh, what are you trying to pull here?

Ayanokoji: It's an invitation. Why would that suggest an ulterior motive?

Horikita: If you'll be honest and tell me what you really want, maybe I'll be willing to hear you out.

Ayanokoji: You know that big café in the mall, the coffee place? Where all the girls like to hang out. Would you be willing to go there with me right now?

Horikita: Why choose me of all people to take you there?

Ayanokoji: I'm just not brave enough to go in there alone. The place kinda has a "no boys allowed" vibe.

Horikita: And there's no one else you can ask? Well no, I suppose there isn't...

Ayanokoji: Who has to admit it? But, you're right about that, so will you go?

As they were having this discussion Ayanokoji felt an arm wrap around his neck. It was Shizen with a smile on his face, but Ayanokoji knew that behind that smile he was pissed. His arm actually felt strong enough to the point where Ayanokoji was actually looking breath. 

Ayanokoji: He is stronger than I originally thought.

Shizen: Oi, Oi, Oi Ayanokoji are you trying to pull moves on my Suzune?

Ayanokoji:*trying to get out of his chokehold*No, no I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to take your Suzune.

Horikita: Oi! Since when did I become his Suzune!?

Ayanokoji: You can come too if you want Shizen-san.

With that Shizen's chokehold released as Ayanokoji catches his breath.  

Shizen: Awesome! Come on now, Lets go to the café!

Horikita: In that case I decline.

Ayanokoji: Eh, Why?

Horikita: You already have someone going with so you don't need me to accompany you Ayanokoji-kun.

Shizen: No, No Didn't you hear him Suzune-chan, it is a no boys zone so we need a girl to allow us entrance.

Horikita: I'm sure the girls there won't be to bothered by having you there Shizen-san.

Shizen: Ehhh, but what if a girls comes over and steals me away from you!?

Horikita: Ah, that would be a blessing. At least then I would have an annoyance rid of in my life.

Horikita's word stabbed like a knife into Shizen's heart. Shizen clung on to Ayanokoji and cried into his chest.

Shizen:*muffled* Suzune-chan is being mean to me~ 

Ayanokoji, not knowing how to respond to this, awkwardly patted Shizen's head.

Ayanokoji: Uhh there,  there?

Horikita just watched the two of them with a blank expression. 

Horikita: This is a pathetic display to see.

Ayanokoji: Horikita, can you please come with us to Pallet, or at least get him off me? 

Ayanokoji looked at Horikita with a pitiable look in his eyes, begging that Horikita do of those two things or do both. 

Horikita looked at Ayanokoji and then at Shizen before sighing.

Horikita: Fine, I'll begrudgingly come with the two of you.

Once those words were said Shizen attitude took a complete 180. He let go of Ayanokoji and had a beaming smile on his face.

Shizen: Great then lets go!

Horikita and Ayanokoji just looked a Shizen before sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio of personalities all walked into Pallet together. 

Horikita: Is it always so packed?

Ayanokoji: So this is your first time coming here too? Oh, right. You're a loner.

Horikita: Trying to insult me? How childish.

Shizen: Oh come on you two, let gets some coffee.

Shizen dragged both of the by their arms to an open table. They each order a drink and now are sitting in silence waiting for their order.

Ayanokoji: The impending confrontation is tying my stomach in many knots, I feel sick.

Shizen: Sooo Suzune-chan, anything interesting happen?

Horikita: No

Shizen: Come on~ There has to be something interesting you could find in school? 

Horikita: What is he insinuating ; Unfortunately no.

Shizen: Oh I see.

Shizen deflates into his seat a little, and lets out a disappointed sigh. Horikita and Ayanokoji look at him a bit confused.

Horikita: What is it?

Shizen: Nah its nothing.

They all just sat there in silence for a bit longer.

Horikita: Well there was something the point system I found odd.

Shizen lights up and looks at Horikita.

Shizen: Oh do tell.

Horikita: Well-

Kushida: Huh, Horikita? What a coincidence! And Ayanokoji too? Huh and Shizen?

Just as Horikita was about to relay her thoughts, Kushida popped up out of nowhere. She sat down next to Ayanokoji and started a conversation.

Kushida: So, do you there come here together often?

Ayanokoji: No, this is our first time.

Kushida: Oh, that's cool. Well, I'm here by myself—

Horikita: I'm leaving

Before Kushida could utter another sentence Horikita already stood up with her bag prepared to walk out.

Ayanokoji: Huh you are? You literally just sat down.

Horikita: But Kushida's here now, so you don't need me to stay, do you?

Ayanokoji: I guess not... But Kushida and I are just classmates, we don't know each other.

Horikita: And how is that any different than what you and I are? On top of that, something seems fishy here. And I don't like it.

Horikita looked at Ayanokoji with narrowed eyes, suspecting that she had been set up by him and Kushida, and maybe Shizen.

Kushida: What? Oh, come on. It's a coincidence...

Ayanokoji: Nice try, but the correct response would have been, "What's that suppose to mean?"

Horikita: The girls who were at this table, and the two at the next one over, is it coincidence there in our class, honestly?

Ayanokoji: Well, I didn't even notice. I'm impressed that you recognized them.

Horikita: The three of us came straight here immediately after class ended. We came in, and then they left, that they could have been here for longer than a couple of minutes. It doesn't make any sense.

Kushida: Well, um...

Ayanokoji: Sorry. Yeah, you're right. We set you up.

Horikita: I thought so.*turns to Shizen* Are you in on this too?

Shizen:*Raises hands in surrender* Nope, I had no clue believe me.

Kushida: Horikita! Please be my friend, that's all I ever wanted!

See that her original plan had failed Kushida opted for a more direct approach.

Shizen: Heh, pretty sad if that's all you ever wanted~

Horikita: Well what I want is for you to leave me alone. You two should both know that you're wasting your time.

Kushida: Huh? But I-I don't understand, won't you be lonely all by yourself?

Horikita: Being alone is not synonymous with being lonely.

Kushida: Ah.

Horikita: Like I said, it's a waste. Every sound coming out of your mouth repulses me.

Ayanokoji: Hey, are you sure about this? Do you really want to spend the next three years of your life that way? If you don't make friends, you'll be isolated.

Horikita stops walking away when Ayanokoji said this and turn back to him.

Horikita: I've been completely alone for the past nine years. So it's another three to me, it hardly matters.

Shizen: Ahhhh, what are you talking about?

Shizen wraps his arm around Horikita's body and rests his head on her shoulder.

Shizen: You won't be along for the next three years, you got me.

Kushida: Huh!? Wait are you two-

Horikita: No, and I would much rather be alone then have to deal with you for the next three years.

Horikita shut Kushida's thought down as she pried Shizen of her and walked out of Pallet, but Shizen stayed behind surprisingly.

Kushida: Sorry. I kinda think I might have made Horikita hate you, and that was the last thing I wanted.

Ayanokoji: Nah, don't worry about it.

Kushida: Maybe she and I will never be friends, that makes me sad. If I can't even make friends with all my classmates, my goal seems unattainable.

Ayanokoji: Personally, I think Horikita is an exception. ; So, why are you still here? I thought you would be following Horikita. 

Shizen: Oh I will, I just have to get our drink for her.

Shizen point to a waitress who was standing with a tray with their drinks there this entire time not wanting to intrude on whatever was happening.

Ayanokoji/Kushida: Has she always been here?

Shizen goes up to the waitress and grabs his and Horikita's drinks and runs out to catch up with her.

Waitress: Huh!? Wait what about-!?

Shizen: Don't worry! They'll pay!

Shizen ran out leaving the bill with Kushida and Ayanokoji. Shizen catches up with Horikita.

Shizen: Here you almost left without your drink.

Horikita:...Thanks.

Horikita grabs her drink and continues aimlessly walking with Shizen right beside her.

Horikita: You will never leave me alone will you?

Shizen: Nope

Shizen pops the "p" as he and Horikita walk and drink.

Shizen: So what was the weird thing you noticed about the point system?

Horikita: Oh yes, well I find it strange why they give us such a high amount of points based on our behavior.

Shizen: Hmm, your talking about how everyone in the class wasn't paying attention. 

Horikita: Yes. If you told me that they were in kindergarten I would believe you, but it would be an insult to kindergarteners.  

Shizen:*chuckles* I guess your right.

Horikita: I just don't see why they would give them all these luxuries when they act like that.

Shizen: Eh who know, but luxury only lasts so long.

Horikita: Huh what do you mean by that.

Shizen just looked at Horikita with a smile.

Shizen: Find out for yourself Suzune-chan~

-End Chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 346 16
""So, Mr. Ayanokoji, have you had any changes in your emotional state over the past few days?" I ask the boy right in front of me." The Whiteroom is...
14K 549 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
67.5K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
117K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...