The water butterfly | demon s...

By misty_shizu

A girl with jovial features, orange hair and blue eyes was living with her family quietly in their house surr... More

get into the Corps
Acceptance test
first mission
"We make a great team"
wannabe with us?
missions get difficult
Victory this time

the start of the way

146 4 9
By misty_shizu

   The story begins with a 12 years old little girl named Shizuka, which means calm, because she was known as the quiet girl in her behavior and her little talk except with her family and those close to her but unfortunately Shizuka didn't have many friends because of her problem with talking.

She was characterized by hair close to color orange and blue eyes with smiley features, but when she gets upset, her eyes become cold, and her actions also, she was short in height.

Shizuka is the older sister 姉 of the Kenta family ケンタ, a little sister, a father, and a mother who was an integrated family without problems, living in Japanese house in the woods.

Shizuka's family relied on her to bring home requests, and when she grew up with time, she become to go to far places because the father of the family is at work, so she obliged to bring these requests.

I was walking with my father in the woods to collect some wood, and it was fall, we were returning to back home, I turned to my left side to see two boys with long black hair up to their waist sky blue at the ends hair, and have blue-green eyes.
Twins !, after focusing on them. wearing short clothes, above their knees, I said because of the hot weather, and it had simple drawings that looked like clouds.
The one in the front was wearing black, and the one in the back was light blue When I looked at my left side, he was the one who looked at me his features were innocent and very beautiful, I slowed down from my walking speed to continue looking at him until I heard my father's voice
: Anata wa nani o shite iru (what are you doing) Complete your Walking !
I carried the wood in a moderate way to walk quickly.
I looked back and found him walking quickly too, because his brother had preceded him without even looking behind him! Are they quarrels? No matter.
how far I go, I know I will never meet them again.

Shizuka grew more and became conscious as well. She wasn't as quiet as she was when she was young, but she was still the quiet girl until she was 14 years old.

_________☁ 🦋 ☁_________

"Shizuka !"
- yes Okāsan (mum)
"We will run out of water soon, so bring us some from the lake near us"
- yeah why not (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

I went to get the wooden bucket and put on my slippers to go bring the water
Fortunately for me the lake was frozen! because of the cold weather
I had to go to the river far away the place I went to was full of trees i thought it would be suitable for hunting I am skilled in using the bow and arrow.
When my uncle came to the house to visit us from time to time, he liked to teach me. Indeed, I showed my skill in it, but my mother did not agree with that idea. She was afraid that I would hurt myself.
Here is the lake! I brought water and went home while thinking what my mom would cook today so that I could make delicious green tea after eatin (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

After the day was over, and everyone went to sleep, I found my little sister, Kayomi, who wanted to tell me something. Each of us was sleeping on his own bed, sleeping together in the same room.
She said: "Shizu, today our parents were talking about your Kekkon (marriage)"

- again !
"Yes, my father says that the son of the man he meets is called Shoota. He says he is good and pretty boy too. He says you will love him when you see him for sure they said they would wait a bit and tell you later about this"

- I do not want to live with someone I do not know, nor does he know me. I want to live in a quiet life with myself, without these marriage problems.
I said with angry eyes and in a quiet voice, because our parents were asleep
"But..this boy is beautiful Shizu, are you sure ;⁠)"
Kayomi said while smiling and looking at me with one eye

- You're young, Kayomi, and you don't even know what marriage means
"what really? You and he will wear a wedding kimono, you and him will get married, live a happy life and become a family with children, that's cute~♡"

- Not in any man lies the meaning of happiness in marriage, Kayomi, they differ from person to person, not as you read in your stories...That's enough, I don't want to talk more about this topic. now sleep!

I couldn't sleep until I heard the birds chirping at five in the morning!
I was all night thinking about what my sister said, what I would say to my parents, and what my justifications would be
It's a hopeless tradition that you must stick to until the last in your breed.
I want to break these habits and be myself not what they want.

__☁ The next morning, the family is sitting eating breakfast ☁__

"Shizuka, what's wrong with you? did you sleep?" my father said Hisashi kenta.

-Not much. The mosquito make me didn't sleep well yesterday, but I'm fine
"Well then finish all your breakfast and have a cup of tea if you want too because you're going hunting today"
For breakfast today there were bowls of miso soup with spinach in the side I don't like spinach, so I settled for drinking only soup without the tea.
I think it's going to be a long day. It's cold, and I think it's will snowing today.
I wore my hakama over my pink floral kimono so I could walk easier, i took the arrows on my back and I held the bow in my hands My hair was up to my waist I liked to twist it.

"Shizuka How about your Otōsan (father) come with you" my mother Yua kenta said.
ರ⁠_⁠ರ My father looked as if he wanted to stay but he would come if I agreed to not be alone Even for this weather I might lose my way but I already know this place by the river I went to yesterday for water.

- I'd rather go alone Let my father rest. Today is his permit. I said this while opening the fusuma doors
(which are the front doors of the house to go out)
"Well then, don't go to far places and wear something heavy"
- hai ( yes)
The walk to this river takes about 15 minutes, according to my calculations

I have arrived. The scenery is beautiful, but it will be difficult to hunt birds in this weather. I hope to see even one bird. There was a high rock covered with snow. I stood on it to see well. I looked at the sky and at the branches of trees to finally see one, I opened my mouth happily.
I pulled the arrow from behind me and put it quickly in the The bow and I drew it and i started to shoot it ⁦✧⁠*⁠。⁩
the curse! what's the?
First time I've seen something like this, someone with a sword! what's he doing! Why does he even need a sword? It's like the one in legends. Is there a war, for example? Should I shoot him or did he steal it? No, he almost wears distinctive clothes. It's war for sure. What if he's a good person?
I decided to aim at his arm, tightened the arrow, and my hand was shaking because of tension.....

The arrow went off and hit the side of his arm, He grabbed his arm quickly, sure of pain. He looked at me.
- Sh*t !
i froze in my place. I did not run away until he pointed with his finger at me while looking at the place where i was standing.
They were two, I saw her it's woman like that person.
I fell from the rock I standing on to escape from this place Indeed, I managed to escape only to find that she appeared in front of me.

"my god, it's a little girl who leaves his daughter in this dangerous place"
She said a woman with a sword was also wearing a distinctive hairpin and had short hair and violet eyes.
"So you're the reason Tomioka-san got hurt"
What? how? I'm sure he's the one who i hited I saw him a cold person with blue eyes his arm was bleeding because of me he suddenly appeared while she speaking to me
"Go home and never come here again, and you better not go out alone"

I don't know what to say i'm 14, I'm not young, I used to go to many places with my father,
I can defend myself I'm a girl how can use bow.

"Ha, why this silence, you can't talk? What brings you here?" She said that

- I'm only here to hunt birds I'm good at it, Secondly what are people doing with swords here? and why could this place be dangerous in the first place I was here yesterday and-
"This place has a oni (demon) that killed 17 people here because it is cloudy all the time so it will be easy to him to kill in the whole day"
What did i hear, a demon?! No, no, how it's impossible!

At this moment, I heard a voice that I had not heard since the day I was born. To see the two in front of me holding their swords, I realized that he was the one they were talking about, he sta~ndig be~hind me..
I rushed at the same moment they moved.

___☁ (sword ⚔ sounds) ☁___

ran as fast as I could and my eyes were shedding tears of fear and I found them fighting with this creature, Whoever sees it will be the last memory he sees in his life I found the high rock I was standing on I said why not i help them the idea of escaping was better but my feet prevented me I climbed on it and stood I pulled the arrow and pulled it as hard as I could to hit the eye of this creature To see that this second separated With them I saw that guy named Tomioka cut off his head, the
creature was suffocating from the sword of that woman, which is not a sword, but something looks like a sword.
I caught my breath in relief to calm down a bit
"Hey! I think we disservice that girl She's so talented well done to help us ^ᴗ^, I'm Kocho Shinobu what's your name?" She told me while waving her hand.

- I'm kenta shizuka I'm 14 years old and..Sorry for hurted you, tomioka san
"It's okay I'm fine, now go home"

- How can you do this work that requires your life?
"This is for you to protect you"
There was a moment of silence, I think,
Why don't I fight with them? It's great work, but dangerous. It might help me avoid my marriage and live a life where I'm not tied down.

- tomioka san and Shinobu san I want to be a demon slayer and work with you two. I promise to be obedient
"No, living your life away from that it's not easy as you have seen" he said
"I agree if your family allows you"
kocho san said that, Tomioka looked at her with a dissatisfied look, seemingly worried about me.

- I will choose this path! I will walk on it responsibly and i will not regret it.
"Well then I'm going to make you one of our butterfly sisters, you've got the talent" kocho san said
"Remember these words of yours well, kenta, you chose this" Tomioka san said this as he turned back to go
His words never reassure me ⁦(⁠。⁠•́⁦_•̀⁠。)

"Tomioka will be your sensei (teacher)!" kocho san said while she giggle.
"Come on kocho we need to go now"
"Okay shizuka~chan we will send a crow in tomorrow night in this place so be ready to go"
I smiled at her but Tomioka-san was gone I'm sure I'll be responsible for this, I'll prove it.

Finally the best feeling ✧⁠*come home*✧
"Shizuka, why are you late!?" Mum said
"Shizu, you didn't hunt. I expected the weather is bad today" my dad said that.

- Yes, sorry mom, I tried to wait a bit, but no luck.
"Do not go out hunting anymore this winter so that you do not tired yourself again!"
I won't be here again this winter Thinking about it makes me worry about you I hope they'll forgive me I don't know if i will visit them again.
"Shizuka! did you hear me"

- Yes, mom, i will not going.

The next day came I didn't sleep well yesterday also I was thinking about what happened today and this demon whose image is still in front of my eyes.
I'll tide my things and take my bow and arrows if I need them.
I will write a letter to my family thanking them for everything
I also told my little sister what I was going to do. She woke up today without speaking at all. She was more excited than before.

_________☁ 🌙 ☁_________

Well, the night falls and my family slept, I will go, and my sister is still awake, and I am tense. A lot of feelings cohesive inside me, afraid, and at the same time I want to cry, but my features do not show anything.
I opened the doors of the house very quietly and called my sister and she hugged me as well. After I walked a distance from the house, I found my sister running to hug me and hold my clothes.

"Ikanaide (Don't go)" while her eyes were filled with many tears that filled her face, she did not stop to look at me
"Don't go!" she said it loudly!

- Kayomi go inside quickly I'll visit you again don't worry
I said this to her to go even then she left me but she still crying I quickly ran on my way.
She went inside wiping her face and coughing.
Forgive me, Kayumi, I don't want that at all. I went to the place and searched for the crow or heard it's voice, even the place is dark

__ ☁ ka (crow sounds) ka ☁ __

Here it is!
- Oh, are you Shinobu san's crow?
I ran after the crow as it flew quickly to see Tomioka san
When he saw me he continue his way forward and I walked behind him to go with him and see were we will be.
.
.
.
.
.
Ty for reading that's the Start part one!! be continued (*꒪⁠ヮ⁠꒪⁠*)→
I hope you enjoy<3 there's more and will be better!

*my insta: @/misty.shizu_
*my Pinterest: @/misty_shizu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 614 70
Daily kinky pictures
510K 934 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan
105K 4.1K 42
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
1.4M 59.4K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...