Love So Life

By KillerRain

What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his br... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A.N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
Epilogue

54

879 57 16
By KillerRain

Porsche's P.O.V:

I got off the train with Kinn and we both walked over to the car waiting for us.

Two of Kinn's brothers were in the car when we got on.

"So...How was Phuket?" Kim asked as he looked at us from the rear view mirror.

"It was..." Kinn started.

"Nevermind that...I want details did you two have fun being all alone by yourselves?" Tankul interrupted Kinn.

"Shut up" Kim said then smacked his head.

I blinked twice in an attempt to understand what Tankul meant but I turned to Kinn when I finally figured it out.

"What the hell is wrong with your brother?" I asked.

Kinn put his hand on my shoulder.

"That's not even the tip of the iceberg" Kinn said.

"Well...I'm still waiting for an answer here...Did you two have fun kissing each other's di..." Tankul started.

But Kim slammed a hand over Tankul's mouth.

"Too much questions" Kim said.

Tankul removed Kim's hand off of his mouth.

"For god's sake what else is there to gossip about other then my baby brothers and their interesting sex lives?" Tankul asked.

Kim rolled his eyes and facepalmed.

"Now tell me I'm all curious you can't leave me hanging...Which of you is the boob kissing freak?" Tankul asked.

"I'm feeling nauseous" Kim said in a sing song voice.

I turned to Kinn and gave him a look that indicated that I'm legit going to kill his older brother and gut him if he doesn't shut up.

"Ummm...I think we should go home now...I miss dad" Kinn said.

"Yeah good idea...Boy I was so close to making this car a disgusting mess" Kim said.

Then started driving away from the train station.

"I want to check on my brother first can you stop by my house first?" I asked.

"He's not in your house he's in my apartment" Kim said.

"Say what now?" I asked frowning.

"Don't get the wrong idea...I just thought it'd be a good idea to keep him there until my father calms down...You know that he was riled up after what happened to our business so I moved him there as a safety precaution" Kim said.

"Oh...Ummm...Thanks" I said.

"How's nong Non doing?" Kinn asked smiling.

I also smiled at the mention of the baby.

"He's doing fine" Kim said smiling.

The rest of the ride went by quietly with Tankul occasionally pestering me and Kinn about our time in Phuket and Kim about his ever so growing affection for his son.

Kim parked the car in front of a luxurious looking building.

"Your apartment is here?" Kinn asked frowning.

"Yeah...Come on" Kim said then got off the car first.

The three of us followed him into the building and walked into the elevator and soon enough we were standing in front of the door.

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open.

Porchay opened the door after what felt like a minute.

I smiled awkwardly and raised a hand in greeting.

He started crying and hugged my waist immediately.

I patted his back as he continued crying.

"It's alright now" I said as I continued patting his back.

He let go of me and wiped away his tears.

"What do you mean? Is the problem with the fire settled?" Porchay asked.

"About that...We were going to talk about it with dad...You're welcome to tag along if you want" Kim said.

"Stop crying...I hate seeing cute little babies crying because...Because..." Tankul started.

Kim's eyes widened and he turned to Tankul looking obviously bewildered as Kinn gave Tankul a don't you dare kind of look.

Then Tankul's lip trembled and all of a sudden he started sobbing loudly.

"Shit" Kim said.

"Oh come on" Kinn whined.

"Just shut up already you're disturbing the neighbours" Kim said.

Then dragged Tankul who was still a sobbing mess back into the elevator.

Me and Kinn and Porchay followed them.

"I'll return your belongings later but now we need to go see dad" Kim said without looking at Porchay.

"Ok" Porchay said sullenly.

Porchay wasn't looking at Kim either which made me frown.

Kinn seemed to notice the way they were both avoiding each other.

(Later that day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I knocked on the door to my father's room and walked in with Kim and Tankul.

"Dad?" I asked.

He was sitting in front of the window reading a book but looked up at us as soon as I called him.

He smiled and put the book aside.

I turned to my brothers frowning because this smile was different from the usual.

"Oh come on...Go ahead already it's not like he's going to bite you" Tankul said.

Then nudged my side.

I nodded and walked over to my father.

"I'm sorry I..." I started.

"I'm sorry" My father said before I could say anything else.

I frowned and tilted my head to the side.

"I'm really sorry I pushed you to your limit and made you run away from home...And most importantly for making you choose between me and your boyfriend...Even though it was all my fault and..." He started.

I felt tears coming to my eyes so I turned to look at the floor then knelt down and hugged my father.

"If you let me...I'd like to make amends...Not just to you and nong Kim and nong Tankul but also to nong Macau and nong Vegas...All six of us as a family" He said.

I nodded as I hugged him.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

I heard footsteps coming closer to us so I turned and saw Kim and Tankul standing near us.

Tankul smiled and wiped away his tears as Kim patted my shoulders.

I smiled when I noticed Kim's eyes glistening with tears he would most likely die before letting them fall so I decided to just pat his hand in return before turning back to look at our father.

It seems like I wasn't the only one hoping for that day to come...

(Meanwhile)

Vegas's P.O.V:

I was watching that same piece of news again and again.

Pete walked into the room so I switched the channel before he could notice.

"I ordered breakfast...Let's go eat...Macau is supposed to come from school any minute now" Pete said smiling.

I smiled and nodded.

"You go ahead...I'll turn off the TV and follow you" I said.

"Alright but don't take long or I'll drag you out ok?" He said then left the room.

I looked at the TV and turned it off then turned my gaze to look at the burn scars on my arm which were hidden under the cast.

I stood up and walked over to my drawer then took out an envelope before stuffing it in my pocket.

Then went to eat with Pete and Macau.

"The food is delicious right?" Pete asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Let me cut that for you" Macau said then grabbed my plate of meat before I could say anything.

After the huge mistake I did without thinking me and Macau moved in with Pete and his sister Praew.

The police stopped investigating the case but I still didn't feel happy.

In fact...I became even more restless then before...

His sister was out with her friends today so she didn't join us for lunch.

She was the same age as Macau so they always bickered.

It was funny but I appreciated the quiet today.

"I have to go to cram school tonight P'Pete can you give me a ride?" Macau asked.

"Sure" Pete said.

Then turned to me.

"Are you staying home?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah" I said.

"Alright...Then I'll be back soon...Do you want me to bring you anything?" Pete asked.

I shook my head.

"It's alright" I said.

"Suit yourself" He said.

Then we continued eating until the food was finished.

"I'm doing the dishes" I said.

Then stood up and grabbed the plates then went to the kitchen.

I was done so I sat down on the sofa and took out my phone then started looking through the Internet.

Pete and Macau walked out after they were done changing.

"We're going now...See you later P" Macau said.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

Then they left the apartment closing the door behind them.

I let go of the phone then stood up and walked into Pete's room...

(Later that night)

Kim's P.O.V:

I walked over to my brothers and sat down on the sofa next to Kinn.

Porsche and Porchay were also there.

"I just talked to the lawyer...He said that dad's situation isn't that terrible...Especially since he decided to come clean about everything" I said.

"That's a good start" Tankul said.

"He's still going to jail for sometime though since he chose to be a silent witness for a murder case" Kinn said.

"What if I decide not to press charges against him? Would that change anything?" Porsche asked.

Porchay looked at his brother with a frown.

We had to tell Porchay about what actually happened to his parents but that didn't mean he was taking it well.

"Why should we do that?" Porchay asked.

"Chay" Porsche said.

"If the real murderer is gone then who should we turn to when we want to avenge our parents?" Porchay asked angrily.

"CHAY" Porsche yelled angrily and stood up.

Porchay's eyes widened then he shook his head.

"At least you remember them but what about me huh? I DON'T REMEMBER THEM AT ALL" Porchay yelled angrily as he started crying.

Then turned to us.

"If your uncle is gone then who should answer for what happened? And why am I even supposed to forgive him when he knew what his brother did and didn't say anything?" Porchay asked.

Then he shook his head.

"Your father must be punished...He was also..." Porchay started.

But trailed off and we all looked shocked when Porsche slapped Porchay hard.

We all stood up hurriedly and went over to them.

Porchay nodded to himself then stormed out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

"Porsche...What did you do?" Kinn asked.

Porsche looked equally shaken by what he did.

"It's not right to blame him now...I'm going to find him" I said.

Then went to find Porchay.

Kinn's P.O.V:

I waited for Kim to bring Porchay back but he was taking a long time.

Porsche was still silent but he was looking at the floor.

I patted his shoulder but he didn't show any reaction.

The door suddenly swung open so me and Tankul and Porsche all looked up expecting to see Kim and Porchay but it was Macau and Pete.

"P'Kinn...You have to do something please my brother is gone...We don't know where he went" Macau said in tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.5K 39
This is a fanfic purely from my own imagination. The story is continuing from the last episode of KinnPorsche The Series, not following the novel or...
6.8K 397 21
so i saw a story which was ghostship of vegaschay and i liked that ship very much so i thought of writing a story of vegas chay this is a story about...
48K 2.3K 45
[COMPLETED] Random Ghost ships 👻 #VegasPorsché 🥰. #KimPete 😘 #KinnMacau 😍. #BigTay☺️ (Additional couple ≈ TankhunxTem)🥳🤩 -What if Porsch...
19.8K 783 36
Porsche was forced to work as Kinn's bodyguard because of financial issues. What started as hate towards his own boss turns to love between the two s...