The Reincarnated Prodigy OCxT...

By Grazer00

In this story the main character is reincarnated to his favorite anime "The time I reincarnated as a slime" C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
(Not Chapter)

Chapter 12

1.3K 48 2
By Grazer00

Kage: thought
Kage: 'Using thought as communication
Kage: "Direct speaking"

3rd Person POV

It's already 7 hours After the whole event. Shizu was brought to the hut that she will be staying and Rimuru is staying by her side

After Rimuru called Kage to come see him at Shizu's hut through [Thought Communication] Kage quickly goes to the hut and entered carefully to avoid unnecessary noise and walk towards Rimuru

Rimuru: "So when will we start the plan?" Rimuru ask worried about Shizu

Kage: "Don't worry she is fine and we need to wait until she wakes up and that will be the time that I strengthen her soul to avoid breaking it into pieces"

There's a momentarily silence after my answer

Rimuru: "Hey, Kage is there really no other choice to avoid Shizu death and reviving her on the future"

Kage: *thinking*

Kage: I don't want to reveal any of my skill but I don't really like this kind of Rimuru who is always gloomy and not the energetic type. One of the reason why I want Rimuru to predate Shizu is to give him a human form that's why I need my plan to align with my goal.

Rimuru: "Maybe there's another way to help shizu while avoiding those circumstances."

Kage: "I think there's a way"

This give Rimuru hope

Kage: Although I don't really like my last resort because I also need to be predated and there's a a huge possibility that [Greate Sage] will analyze me.

Rimuru: "Then what is it"

Kage: "First you need to predate me and Shizu to your stomach at the same place at Veldora and I will handle the rest"

Rimuru: "Huh? Why do I need to predate the both of you?"

Kage: "If by any chance that it will fail then Shizu soul will just be in your Stomach and won't be lose and I also need Veldora Magicule to strengthen Shizu body and soul for her to evolve to human saint"

Rimuru: "WHAT? Shizu can evolve into saint?"

Kage: "Yeah because the only one that holding Shizu's back is Ifrit and I'm pretty sure when I summoned a Spirit it will be stronger than Ifrit so the possibility of Shizu evolving into a human saint is 97% and maybe in the future she can evolve into a true hero"

Rimuru: "Then let's do it immediately and saving Shizu is the top priority"

Kage: "Ok you can now predate us"

After giving Rimuru a confirmation I walk beside Shizu so it will be easy for Rimuru to predate the both of us

Rimuru whole slime body expand and predated both me and Shizu who is sleeping on the bed

After being predated I found my self in a dark void filled with nothing but magicules and in my arms their is Shizu sleeping peacefully and just when I stand up and carry Shizu like a princess carry I found a Majestic dragon and a man who we just encounter a while ago. Both individuals are looking at me and the woman I'm carrying

Veldora: Kuahahhaa it's nice to see you again Kage

Ifrit just bow who is beside Veldora

Kage: "Good to see you again, you probably know why I'm here for"

Veldora: "Hmm what are you saying I didn't know what you're talking about"

Kage: "C'mon I already know that you are spying on us so you can stop feigning ignorance"

Veldora: "As expected of my sworn brother he already know what I was doing"

Kage: "Yeah yeah, now lets start, is there to have a bed for Shizu to lie down" I ask Veldora but after I question him a bed is already visible beside me

Kage: "Well that's interesting" He said while putting Shizu down carefully

Kage: "Hey, Veldora can I borrow some of your Magicules"

Although I really don't need to borrow some of his magicules because I have a [Magicule Conductor] I need to be careful around this place because it is surveillant by the Unique Skill [Great Sage] that why I didn't the sub skill of my Ultimate skill to create a bed and just ask Veldora because it will put [Great Sage] on guard and she will have gain an interest to me and we all know how much she love about skill to the point of doing it without Rimuru approval.

Although if she really analyze it I won't do anything because I'm not really planning to antagonize Rimuru (it's also the reason why I plan to heal Shizu here in his stomach). After the betrayal on my previous world I don't want to trust anyone so keeping the advantage is always my top priority. I don't think Rimuru will betray me or something like that but after being betrayed I become a paranoid and always overthink even it's a simple problem. My monologue got interrupted by Veldora who accepted my request.

Veldora: "Sure, no problem" He said while calling Ifrit to play with him

Just after Kage received Veldora confirmation he received a ton of Magicule that can compare to a True demon lord

Kage: "Hey are you planning to kill me you pour to much Magicule in me" Although it won't really affect him he just want to scold Veldora for being clumsy because if Rimuru is the one who received it and he doesn't have a [Great Sage] to control it he will surely die. Too much can really kill you.

Veldora: "Kuahahhaa, sorry about that"

Kage: "Sigh* I will now heal Shizu so don't disturb me"

Veldora: "Hai! I will just play with Ifrit here"

After Veldora's answer I immediately start by removing Shizu soul to her body and after that I immediately injected all the Magicule Veldora given to me to her and reconstruct her body. If I didn't remove Shizu soul it would be dangerous when I inject the Magicule it will immediately go rampant and slowly corrupt her soul and be destroyed. After injecting all magicule I summon a Spirit that got the attention of both Ifrit and [Great Sage] why do I know it's just gut feeling. The most unexpected thing happened is that 2 spirit accept my summon and it's the Spirit of light and a Spirit of Fire.

Both Spirit: "Hello Great one"

Kage: "Great one, me?"

Both Spirit: "Yes!"

Kage: "Both of you accept my summon so I expect that both of you know why I try to summon a Spirit"

Light Spirit: "Yes, Greater one and the reason why I also accepted it because she has the potential to be a hero"

Kage: "That's good then, I will merged the both you is that okay?"

Fire Spirit: "We will be happy to be help and have a new master"

Kage: "Good!"

I face my right palm towards them and a black hole swallow both of them and it immediately start the process. The spirit of light is being infused by the Fire of Spirit because I want the Fire spirit to be more dominant because it is aligned to Shizu element.

After the process I release the new Spirit that got the attention of Ifrit because their is a major gap between their strength

After processing the spirit he immediately enter Shizu's body to control the rampant energy. After a while when I sense the energy is stable I put back Shizu's soul to her body

Kage: "Alright it's done, good thing nothing bad happened during the procedure" I said while wiping my imaginary sweat

Veldora: "Congratulations, Rimuru will surely be glad about her recovery"

Kage: "There's no doubt about it"

Veldora: "Are you leaving now, You didn't even got to play with me" Veldora said in a sad tone

Kage: "Don't worry, besides Ifrit is there to have you company so just bear with it until Rimuru can release you"

Veldora: "Kuahahhaa your right, give Rimuru my regards"

Kage: "I surely will"

After that a black mist covered both me and Shizu and we are transported back to the outside world

Kage: I didn't even got to say goodbye to Veldora, that [Great Sage] she immediately transferred me. KAGE THOUGH

After being transported I saw 2 human form of Rimuru while the other form is checking the beautiful lady form and both of them are naked

Kage: "Hey, what are you doing" I said in a teasing way

Rimuru got surprised when he heard my voice

Rimuru: "Haaaa, what are you doing here" Rimuru squeal and immediately transform to his slime form to hide his embarrassment

Rimuru: "It's not what you think it is!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.6K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...
27K 801 24
*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SLIME, I DID THIS FOR THE BROKE PEEPS OUT THERE, AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND IT* BUT IF YOU...
687K 11.5K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
6.5K 214 5
I dont own tensei shitara slime datta ken it belongs to fuze Some of it might belong to the game Isekai slime Spoilers! WN and LN I dont own any of...