i forgot that you existed | j...

By faireywrites

for as long as estelle conklin can remember she'd always had a crush on conrad fisher, as did her older siste... More

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
playlist
graphics & gifs
Act 1- Season 1
Chapter 1: i forgot that you existed
chapter 2: cruel summer

ⁱ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣⁱˢᵗᵉᵈ

179 3 3
By faireywrites

𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

Summary:

for as long as estelle conklin can remember she'd always had a crush on conrad fisher, as did her older sister, Belly. but this year, while her sister still likes conrad, estelle finds interest in a different fisher, jeremiah.

disclaimer: I do not own tsitp series nor the characters, all of that goes to Jenny Han, but I do own any changes I've made, estelle and any other characters I've made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...