Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 31

847 28 3
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, in a restaurant in the empire, the girls from Iron Blood are talking a little worried.

Z1: Things got very serious here.

Z23: The Sakura empire is in a very dangerous situation, we as its allies should not take action on the case.

Eugen: (Jokes) Are you suggesting that we attack the empire since they are confused? Nimi, that was very sinister of you.

Z23: You know I didn't mean that!

Eugen: Don't worry, it was just a joke. You can't wait to go and rescue your princess Ayanami.

Z1: You two seemed very close, no, too close.

Eugen: Long live the brides!

Z1: Long live!

Z23: It's not a person at all!

Hipper: Joking aside, she's right, right now is the best time to do something about it. What will we do?

At that moment Hatsuharu appears to brought the anmitsu.

Hatsuharu: Here I have brought the Anmitsu... AHHHH!

In that Eugen touches Hatsuharu's butt to annoy her.

Eugen: Oh how cute, it might eat you whole...

Kagerou: Please get over yourself from bothering the waitresses!

Hipper: Pay attention!

Eugen then stops bothering the waitress and pays attention to the meeting, but she didn't know what she could do with so few options.

Eugen: Well, what can we do...?

Meanwhile, on the other side of the continent, the queen and her subjects are playing golf and the queen hits first, the ball makes a parabola and falls directly into the hole, an aim worthy of a sniper, the girls praise her queen.

Sheffy: Nice shoot.

Warspite: I expected no less from my sister.

After Queen, Hood is the next player and then she hits.

Edinburg: Nice shot.

Then she continues to play other more sets, while the queen and her little sister watch the game, Elizabeth goes into philosophical mode and starts talking.

QE: What are sirens?

Warspite: Huh?

QE: They are our enemies, but where do they come from and what are they looking for? It is a question that we have asked ourselves many times, but there is no way to find a worthy answer. But why do they interact with humanity? If your goal is to eradicate humanity, you don't need to be so indirect, the key to that is Project Orochi and...

At that moment Hood hits the ball and the ball falls into the hole.

Hood: Akagi's alleged betrayal of the empire. TRUE?

QE: Indeed, I still don't understand how Akagi could have hidden all this from her own friends.

Hood: The worst part is that we can't even answer this question since no one knows anything about it, so only Akagi knows what's going on here.

FIRST PERSON POV

After leaving Akashi's store, we decided to walk towards the shopping center that is across the bridge that connects both sides of the bay.

Ayanami: Where are we going now?

Me: Akashi said that she would take care of your things for your personal use, so let's weigh a little.

Javelin: Yes, we are dating friends after all.

In that a car stops near us and the window opens revealing Illustrious and Unicorn in the passenger seat, as the driver is Belfast.

Illustrious: Good morning.

Me: Good morning.

Javelin: Oh, it's Illustrious and Unicorn.

Unicorn: Hello.

Illustrious: What are you doing out here?

Javelin: Well, we are...

Laffey: On a date.

Me: What?

Ayanami: yes?

Ayanami and I were left confused at Laffey's word.

Illustrious: Where are you going?

Me: Let's go to the mall on the base to hang out.

Illustrious: In that case I'll take you there.

Me: seriously? Thank you so much.

After thanking Illustrious we went to the shopping area, upon arrival I see that the place is livelier than the last time I came here, there are more stalls and more acrobats to amuse people.

Ayanami: By appointment, what do you mean?

Laffey: Let's have fun together.

So we start walking to play with friends, Javelin also invites Unicorn and she joins us, Illustrious and Belfast follow us to keep an eye on us, we look at many shops, Javelin and Laffey did some shopping and I stay as a spectator, we even visit Erebus who has a divination shop, Ayanami made a divination, even Javelin and Laffey made a divination, on the other hand, Unicorn and I passed on that occasion, I really don't believe in those things and Unicorn doesn't want to spend her money.

And so lunch arrived, so we stopped at a dessert shop to eat, they served us pancakes which Kyrie from Kotobuki would be proud to eat.

So we started eating.

Me: (Surprised) It's delicious.

Javelin: Of course it is, this is a very famous shop in Royal Navy, I always come here to eat some cake from my homeland.

Me: hmm? Ayanami, aren't you going to eat?

Ayanami: Yes, now how.

On the other hand, Laffey eats the cake in one bite. WTF Laffey! What about your table manners!?

Ayanami is still worried about something, she sees Unicorn and then at her plate, when she was about to speak once more, Laffey grabs the strawberry from Ayanami's cake and eats it, this incurs Ayanami's anger.

Ayanami: You will behold the power of the demon!

Laffey: Well then, show me.

In that both girls get up and start fighting with their cutlery as if they were knives or kunais.

Javelin: Come on girls, mind your manners.

Me: (sigh) Well let them have fun, youth is short.

Unicorn: You started talking like a grandmother.

Me: Urusai, despite my age I still consider myself young.

Meanwhile Ark continues to watch from the shadows while she drinks tea and in that her nose begins to bleed.

Ark: It's priceless.

Belfast: Ark Royal-sama, your nose is bleeding.

So the night came, so our date had come to an end, Nah lie, we have the job of watching over the prisoner so our date will last a few more days, so now we are in the dining room having dinner.

Javelin: How is the food in the Sakura Empire?

Ayanami: It's the same.

Javelin: The same?

Ayanami: The adults and the younger ones are very friendly, sharing delicious food, so it's the same.

Me: How is the Sakura empire?

Ayanami: How is it? Well, the empire was always a very beautiful place and that is why our country has always lived on tourism, our cherry trees in spring attract hundreds of tourists, the thick mists at dawn also attract many tourists who seek to look at this mysterious enigma of nature, also our architecture also attracts tourists just like Dragon Empery.

Me: Hmmm, I have also visited a country similar to the Sakura empire in the past.

Javelin: Hmm, I think you told us about that a while ago.

Me: Yes, at that time we had finished a war between us, Japan finished rebuilding itself in a very short time and then became a technological superpower, in many missions I visited Japan.

Ayanami: I don't understand what you're saying.

Me: Well, it's a long story to tell.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the Orochi shipyard Akagi and Observer talk.

Observer: Orochi awakens, with the will of countless souls embedded in her body, Orochi contains everything, she has traveled the seas collecting wills.

Akagi: Wills?

Observer: Yes, your sister's will resides here, you must not allow the project we started to end like this.

Akagi: Yes, yes, the purpose for which we started this journey.

FIRST PERSON POV

After dinner we had a sleepover and the party was held in Javelin's room and after talking about some trivial things we had a pillow fight and incredibly Laffey was very good at this type of game and because I underestimated her they took me out very quickly time, unfortunately I was the first loser, as a punishment I had to let them touch my tail, I don't know what's wrong with my tail, but it becomes addictive to the touch because it's so soft.

After that I got upset that they already left my tail sore that I didn't play the second round, the third I took revenge and defeated them all in less than a minute, as punishment the three had to massage my stressed back and again it was a very bad idea, they almost broke my back, after I gave up we went to sleep... now my back and tail hurt.

Me: (Crying under the sheets) (Why doesn't anything go right for me!?)

In that I felt someone get up, seeing what happens I see Ayanami leaving the room dressed in her combat uniform, so I also quickly change my clothes and follow her, she walks out of the bedrooms, she continues walking, but this path does not lead to the port, what does she want to do?

After walking for a while she reaches a cliff and she starts to see the night landscape, it seemed that she didn't want to escape, but because she is here.

So I come closer.

Me: A leak?

At that Ayanami looks at me surprised, it seems that I scared her a little.

Ayanami: No, I have some concerns, so I went for a walk.

Me: what bothers you?

Ayanami: Azur Lane is my enemy, but everyone is so nice to me, the empire's struggle and this war, the more I think about it, the less I understand what's going on. I don't even know why I'm fighting anymore.

Me: (Smiles) I see, so that bothers you, unfortunately I don't have an answer that will solve your problems, but let me ask you a question about it, do you want to fight us?

Ayanami: No. I don't like fighting someone of my own species.

Me: I see, in that case there are already two of us, I really don't like the nature of this war, I bet that one of your leaders has been corrupted by power and ambition and that's why this war exists, our obligation is to end this war as soon as possible and prevent further damage to our countries.

Ayanami nods, in that a sound surprises us when Yuu-chan hits Ayanami's foot, when we turned around we saw Javelin, Laffey and Unicorn.

Unicorn: Thank you for finding Yuu-chan that day.

Ayanami: I didn't really do anything that day.

So we replicated the scene from the time we met Ayanami for the first time, but this time Ayanami introduced herself as she should have and our relationship became a little closer.

TO BE CONTINUE...............................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.2K 54
After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... WHAT? DISCLAIMER: Azur Lane is not...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.6K 63 2
I have been realizing that one of my most favorite anime's 'So I'ma Spider So What' doesn't have much reader insert kind of story so here I am makin...