Ancient Creature [bnha/kitsun...

By KweenLamer0

「 "You may not be a part of our kin, but your heart is a part of a zenko. Never forget (Y/N)." 」 The story wh... More

《Prologue》
《Chapter 1: The Imprisonment》
《Chapter 3: We Formally Meet》
《Chapter 4: Some Help》
《Chapter 5: A Deal》
《Chapter 6: Fox in Sheep's Clothing》
《Chapter 7: Hoshi No Tama(Star ball)》
《Chapter 8: High School?》

《Chapter 2: Reaching Out》

232 4 1
By KweenLamer0

Warning: Mentions of violence, blood, and a bit of gore.

______________________________

¤______.ꪖꪀᥴⅈꫀꪀ𝕥 ᥴ𝕣ꫀꪖ𝕥ꪊ𝕣ꫀ._______¤

(Y/N)'s Pov:

You sat motionless in the dark, watching the rune webs glittered by. You didn't know how long you've been stuck in this wretched seal, but you have come to terms with living in such conditions.

Something you quickly realized is that you never went hungry, never had craving for the living, elements or... well- anything like you used to. And yet you also seem to age normally. The only reason you could kind of get an idea of how long has passed was by your tail. At the start of the whole event, you were only about a few decades old- maybe close to a hundred years, which means you only had one tail. Now, it has multiplied to two more sets of fur fluffs. If you had remembered correctly, mother said that foxians can live up to over nine hundred years old or even one thousand. Each century they lived through, they will get more powerful as their tails will multiply.

Having said that, you currently harber three sets of tails. Which only means two centuries have passed since your demise.

However, you'd sometimes get a glimpse of what the world was like. From the eyes of current humans that possess.. whatever seal you were put in. Whenever they decide to get too close to the physics of the seal, they unknowingly leak some kind of escape spots for you to... connect with them.

You found out that this specific family were the ones to hold your seal. They seemed to have done everything to keep it in a good condition. It passed down from generations to generations that they had a family culture of having a "heir" to look after your seal. Honestly speaking, it was quite flattering, except for the fact that they seem to also be scared of you. The moment they find out that you were possessing the holders, they would try to reinforce their physics. Then shutting you out for a while again until the next time they would slip up.

Well, they should be. You had every property to kill one of them if you wanted, to cost them the same pain you felt all these years. And you did a few times, and just to the family. But to other humans as well.

Maybe that's why they were so scared to slip up. The whole of a strong heir.

You sigh, being powerless to do anything. It is a horrible feeling. You wished that things were different from the way they were. It was so... sudden, you couldn't even think. You were just making your way back home and that was your welcome.

Humans... what vile creatures they are. Will not admit their mistake, I'll make them see their own impact.

One day, you will find a way to escape. THAT is when your true vengeance will take action. And you think you know just what to do to break out from the webs, especially after what happened recently with the new holder of the seal.

"Oh Kimi-chan~ hhhahahah.."

Kimi Kubo was a good young girl with a fairly average life. With short pale hair flowing through the wind, her green eyes watched as the sun rose up in the far horizon, her leg slowly swaying from side to side off a rooftop edge.

It was her last year in junior high. And yet she didn't have much plans for her future. In a world filled with powers, quirks are the number one thing that people sought for. She was among the people in the world who lived a quirkless life. While her classmates are making plans on becoming one of the people who help the world, she was forced to choose another career. After all, what type of hero doesn't have an ability to back them up? How was she any good..

Thinking back, she remembered an incident that occurred just a day ago. One that took the life of her father. She and her father were amongst the civilians who got caught in the crossfire in a fight. Two villains were fighting each other, battling for whatever reason they had. Their powers were unmatched for each other, and their attacks were with every intent to kill. And because of that, they didn't care for whoever was caught outside of their duel. Recklessly destroying buildings, killing civilians who had gotten in their way.

The bell rung throughout the school, indicating their last session had ended and classes were over. Kimi stayed a little behind as she waited for her classmates to leave before she did. Glancing at the door, she saw her friend waving at her goofily just by the door frame. Her face lit up at the sight and she chuckled at his silliness. She hurriedly picked up her bag before walking towards him.

Her best friend's name was Arata Kobayashi, the confident and cool friend that she had met since she had gotten into the school. Arata was also quirkless, just like Kimi. It was easy for them to immediately click; they've been inseparable.

(Reference art: Dice Arisugawa
Image from: Hypnosis Mic)

"Sooo how's your class this time? Anything new to the table?" Arata started.

Her nails unconsciously scratched the hang bag as she thought back to her day. "Hmmm... not much really. I'm just waiting for my inevitable doom in the next few hours."

".....Huh?"

"My uh- monthly exam is just tomorrow. Didn't I tell you this yesterday?"

"Oooh yeah." He slapped a palm to his head. "I completely forgot you said anything."

*SLAP*

"Ow- what did I say wrong man?!" He hisses as he rubs his forearm. Acting as though he was hurt despite the amused grin on his face.

Kimi points a finger at him as her lips display a playful smile. "You.. are annoying."

He chuckles at her plain insult before throwing an arm around her shoulder in a side hug as they continue to chat. It was only until they made it out at the gate that he let go of Kimi. Waving her a goodbye as she walks towards a gray car that waited just outside the school gate. She took a final glance back at Arata, mouthing a goodbye back before opening the car door and stepping in the front passenger seat.

It was a moment until the car rode away further and further down the busy road. Arata's eye trailed the vehicle in a lingering light. His smile slowly fades into a frown as he feels a sudden wariness; there was something wrong about Kimi. He just couldn't pinpoint what it was. Maybe... he should have said something to the blonde before she went away...

He immediately knew that his hunch was right the moment he heard the blaring sirens and flickers of red and blue speeding pass him after a bunch of minutes passed.

"Oh no..."

He knew it... he should have held her back longer!

"Kimi..."

What has he done?
.
.
.

Her father was driving back to their home when the stop light turned red. He slowly stopped before the crosswalk and waited for the traffic to go by. His eyes trailed to his daughter who was silently sitting with her phone in her hand. A video of All Might's battle with a villain was playing on the screen. Static noises of fire and people screaming in excitement could be heard from the phone as her eyes held a tense gaze at the screen. His heart soured a bit at her solemn expression. Most kids would admire their favorite heroes as they are in action, but every time Kimi sees videos of heroes fighting crime she would always look so sad.

He always knew she wanted to be a hero just like those she admired, but as much as he and his wife wanted, she didn't have a quirk to help her. The criminals aren't exactly soft when they fight. And he had seen way too many "proheroes" die in the hands of the powerful villains, more than he could remember. If those heroes with quirks die so easily in the hands of villains, then what of his dear daughter? And even if she did have a quirk, he doubts it'd even be a good idea to just let her go.

"....Kimi, are you hungry?"

Her head perks up at her father's sudden question. Usually he wouldn't ask her mundane questions like those with her unless it's about school, which she didn't mind. Which... thinking about... maybe it is about school.

"I'm... not which high school to enter yet dad."

"I'm not asking about that."

She raises her eyebrow at her father. She hesitantly asked "...You're not?"

"Just wondering. We're already outside, and I have a day break from work, so we could go somewhere to grab some food for a bit."

That is new. With how little she was able to see her father every day, how could she let such an opportunity up?

"Yeah... I-I'd love that!" She stutters out excitedly. A smile growing up on her face as she brightens up. Her father took note of her reaction, making up his mind to take her out more often. At least, any chance he could get.

"Alright, what are you cra-"

Before he got the chance to finish his sentence, a pole flung towards the car. Crashing right through the windshield and perched into his head. Sending blood, bits of bones, and brain matter flying backwards to the back seat.

Kimi froze in extreme shock as she stared at the corpse that was once her father, who was living and breathing just a few seconds ago. The noise from her phone, the panic screams from outside the car, the noises of materials being destroyed, the angry yells, the upcoming sirens, it all turned into white noise as the only thing she could hear was the endless ringing that just gets louder and louder every second that passes.

"...Dad...?"

Her breath hitched as she now felt just breathing is suffocating. The strong iron smell, and the view of her father's disfigured head with the pole sticking into the center of his skull and eyes.

"Dad-"

Her body shook as fear started to set in her system. Her eyes trailing to where the pole was coming from. Finally setting her eyes on the chaos of villains battling their strengths out. It was a miracle that not one of them had yet hit her car and fully destroyed it. With both her and her father inside.

At first she was frozen in fear and was scared to even move. The outright clashes of power was something she had never seen in person, and it was more terrifying than she had imagined, especially when it's intended to kill. But seeing the ignorant battle. The disregard for any other life that surrounded them. It also woke up some kind of emotion in her; anger.

How dare those villains? How dare those fucking bastards?

Then seemingly snapping out from her frozen state, her hand shot out to unlock the car door. Pushing out of the nightmare and dropping onto the ground. The muscle throughout her body still shook but something inside her soul felt warm. It gave her the will to force herself to drag her feet out of the road.

However, a huge shadow of a man towers over her. In the moment, Her eyes dilated and burned a bright (e/c) color, feeling her senses heighten, while veins popped out around her body as her head snapped at whoever it was. It was as though someone had possessed her. Though that was the least of her concern at the moment, she was ready to strike with her new found strength if she had to.

(Reference image: Demon Slayer Panel)

But she soon realized that she didn't have to. As she recognizes the intense blue eyes, blonde hair with two front ahoges that goes straight upwards, then the famous huge grin. If that didn't calm her down then the police sirens from the background would top it off well.

They worked quickly to rescue any surviving civilians. Since she was the first and the closest. They took her to a safe spot, gave her some form of comfort as well as a few sets of questions. She mindlessly answered all of them.

The whole time, she was more focused on All Might as he stopped those villains in just a few minutes. They were quickly arrested by the police. Kimi's eyes glared intensely at the villains as they walked past.

She knew that they didn't bat an eye at her, rather they're focused on each other as the hate was evident in their eyes. Even if they don't notice her, she sure does. And she would never forget their faces or what they have done.

Her fist clenched unconsciously just thinking back to the tragedy. Her mother had been crying and spiraled into a depressive state ever since the news dropped. While herself... well she didn't know how to feel. She felt numb in a sense, but also felt like there were creatures crawling under her skin knowing that those murderers that took her father away were still standing on the same planet, or even in the same life, as she and her family was. Her skin was itching, making her scratch her arm irritatedly. It wasn't right.

It wasn't right.
(It isn't right.)

She heard a voice repeating the same thing she was thinking. Her eyes narrowed in confusion. Who was that..?
.
.
.
.
.

________________________________
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Author's Note:
I plan on establishing Kimi's character to the readers first so you guys have a sense of who you are dealing with before... really meeting each other.

So next chapter is them finally meeting each other.. and your scheming is coming into plan! But let's see if your prey actually falls for the trap. Kimi's a pretty perceptive mf after all.. if you didn't catch on.

Thank you anyone for reading this, it's pretty fun to write really. Chapter 3 is coming very soon! Just a few more paragraphs and we good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
441K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
98.4K 4K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...