COLD CEO AND CRACKHEAD GIRL

Von OlympusFire_1

HEYLOOO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FF HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE ITT !!!!😚♥️ Mehr

INTRODUCTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
LAST PART 💋

PART 16

721 26 0
Von OlympusFire_1

(This is how you look)

                            Y/N POV
(As I was so nervous so taehyung's mom encouraged me and said some kind words .... Due to which I felt little good....anyways we were walking towards the stage where I have to sit...and when I looked up I saw taehyung standing there looking all handsome 😭 why is he so pretty anyways we reached  the stage and taehyung gently took my hand and helped me to come up to the stage)

This is how he looks 😁

            TAEHYUNG POV
I was talking with Jungkook and Jimin but I saw the doors opening there I saw my beautiful lady coming towards me looking so much pretty as always ..... Soon she reached to the stage I hold her hand and help her to come up ....

Taehyung: (I went near her and whispered into her ear) you look stunning today

Y/n: thankyou so much... You too are looking so handsome and....

Taehyung: and?

Y/n: andd....

Taehyung: yahh y/nahh stop teasing me or else I will tease you alot tonight (I said with a smirk 😏)

Y/n: ( I turned into a red potato and said) umm and you look hot 🙄

Taehyung: ohhh thankyou my wifey

Y/n: I'm not your wife 🙄

Taehyung: ( I was about to say something but my dad called out my name)

Dad: yah you both stop fighting and come it's time for the ceremony

Taehyung: let's go then

AFTER A WHILE ......

Priest: In the name of God Do you Kim Taehyung take Miss Kang Y/n to be your lawful wife,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?

Taehyung: In the name of God I Kim Taehyung take you Kang Y/n to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , until parted by death.....

Priest: In the name of God Do you Kang Y/n take Mr Kim Taehyung to be your lawful husband ,to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?

Y/n:  In the name of God I Kang Y/n take you Kim Taehyung to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish , until parted by death.....

Priest: congratulations you are now declared as husband and wife (you may kiss the bride now)

(As soon as the priest said this taehyung quickly attached his lips to to my lips ... He kissed me roughly soon we heard tae's mom saying)

Mom: enough for now my babies you can continue it in the house

Y/n: ( I turned all red due to embarrassment)

It's 10:53 pm in night
AFTER A WHILE......
(All the guests were leaving soon taehyung said)

Taehyung: mom dad we will be leaving now since we are so tired

Mom/dad: ohk my babies be safe and here is the little present for you both from us ....(they gave us the keys )

Tae/yn: thankyou Mon thankyou dad

Mom: no problem at all my kids ... Enjoy well tonight 😉

Tae: thanks mom we will 😉

Y/n: haha tae haha stop it or else I won't spare you (I whispered in his ear)

HALF AN HOUR LATER

                         Y/N POV
we reached our destination and I was shocked to see the house it was so freaking bigg😭  no doubt it is so beautiful... But how will I clean such a big house 😭 ahh why am I keep saying house its a mansion you know what is a mansion?

Exactly this is the house I'm talking about
(Well we walked inside the mansion and now we are in the living room)

This is the living room

Y/n: wow 😳 so big and beautiful

Taehyung: haha

Y/n: but are we supposed to live here all alone?

Taehyung: no baby

Y/n: who else is going to stay here?

Taehyung: my girlfriend

Y/n: what you have a girlfriend?

Taehyung: yes babygirl

Y/n: come on don't joke around I don't like silly jokes

Taehyung: who said that I'm joking?

Y/n: taehyung please I'm scared don't say like this ( a tear left my eye)

Taehyung: sh sh don't cry I was joking

Y/n: you're s..so b..bad I won't ta...talk to you no.. now ( I said while sobbing hard)

Taehyung: hey hey I'm sorry come on let's go into the room

Y/n: I am not going to stay with you I will sleep here you go into the room ... ( I was about to lay on the couch but I said)

Y/n: wait a second why would I sleep here you sleep here I will sleep in the room this is your punishment

Taehyung: yah y/nahh I'm sorry please I don't want to sleep without you anymore and I can't sleep on the couch

Y/n: nope I don't care byebye (saying this I walked away but came back)

Taehyung: I knew it you will come back

Y/n: huh I'm here to ask you that where is my room

Taehyung: (I rolled my eyes and said) it's on second floor ..first turn left and then right 3rd one is our room

Y/n: oh so confusing but thanks

Taehyung: please y/n let me sleep with you please

Y/n: no means no

Taehyung: (I made puppy eyes but it didn't worked and she went away)

                          Y/N POV
I stepped inside the room and it was so so big ..... I felt bad for taehyung but this is what he deserves for lying to me...

This is our room
Well as I was so tired so I took out my cloth from the wardrobe

This is our wardrobe

I changed my clothes into this
It's 12:56 am of night now and I'm literally so sleepy I don't know where tae is so I just dropped on my bed and drifted into my dreamland......
TO BE CONTINUE......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

160K 3.9K 43
Read it you wont regret reading it And english is not my first language so please if there any mistakes please forgive me It is cringe read on you...
6.1K 321 20
Eeey first book is here y'all sorry if theres errors on this book my brain is treating me like sh!t so yeah sorry. (^_^;) (No smut btw just murder a...
7.9K 403 27
Hey, Army's this is BangtaniesLove7 this is my first ff so please shower it with love💜💜
281 113 13
y/n she was happy in her childhood.when she grows up she meet a boy in her school..... let's see what happened to her in future hi armys . it's my fi...