PART 17

Y/N POV
I was sleeping peacefully... But suddenly I felt something heavy on my waist I opened my eyes and saw taehyung hugging me .... I took my mobile from the bed side table and saw the time it was 3:34 am of night ...... I sat up and ruffled his hairs.... but he opened his eyes and was looking straight into my eyes his eyes were red and puffy but I ignored it thinking that he might be awake for all night ..... I layed back on the bed back facing him but he tightly hugged my waist as I was running somewhere ..... I didn't looked back at him but said....

Y/n: what happened why are you behaving like this?

Taehyung: I don't want to leave you I had a nightmare I'm scared please don't leave me .... (He said while crying)

Y/n: ( I quickly sat up looked at him and ruffled his hairs and said) shhh shh don't cry I'm not leaving and don't cry it was just a nightmare... Come on now lay down or are you hungry do you want something to eat?

Taehyung: no I just want you to stay with me

Y/n: ok ok I'm here right Infront of you

( We layed down ..... I was staring at the ceiling but I suddenly asked taehyung that...)

Y/n: taehyung can you tell me that what nightmare you had?

Taehyung: I...I sa...saw th...that y..you got into an accident a..and th...the doctor said th...that they tr.... tried there be...best b...but couldn't save you (saying this I cried more harder)

Y/n: shh shh look I'm all ok right Infront of you .... Han? don't be scared ok? I'll always protect myself and you.....

Taehyung: hm....

Y/n: come let's sleep now ( I opened my arms to hug him)
(Well we slept while hugging each other)

NEXT MORNING......

                    TAEHYUNG POV
I woke up at 8:2 am and saw my y/niee hugging me ..... Suddenly I remembered last night incident and got scared again I hugged y/n back....but she woke up.....

y/n: good morning my baby bear

Taehyung: morning love

Y/n: how are you feeling now?

Taehyung: good

Y/n: go and get fresh then I'll go

Taehyung: you can go and get fresh I'll go in another bathroom

Y/n: hmm ok
( I went to bathroom took a shower and wore this 👇)

Y/n: hmm ok ( I went to bathroom took a shower and wore this 👇)

(I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen .....I started making the breakfast ... Soon I heard the footsteps.... Taehyung came into the kitchen and back hugged me....)

Taehyung: I'm sorry

Y/n: for what?

Taehyung: for lying to you yesterday