Spellbound

By MollyC666

Witch Raven Cora wants nothing to do with Blaze Morningstar Prince of Darkness -The man who broke her fragile... More

Chapter 1: A Witch's Curse.
Chapter 2: Time dated stamp.
Chapter 3: Some sort of an Arrangement.
Chapter 4: The Decision
Chapter 5: The deal.
Chapter 6: Expect the Unexpected.
Chapter 7: The Sly Devil.
Chapter 8: Wedding Morning.
Chapter 9: Mr. and Mrs. Morningstar
Chapter 11: In moments like these.
Chapter 12: Removing the curse.
Chapter 13: Cities of Hell
Chapter 14: Friends With Benefits.
Chapter 15: Incapable of Love.
Chapter 16: Thanks For Dinner Honey!
Chapter 17: Mother in law from Hell.
Chapter 18: The Shocker.
Chapter 19: Club 666.
Chapter 20: Enemies to lovers? I think not!
Chapter 21: Double-Double Toil and Trouble- in paradise?
Chapter 22: Tick a box.
Chapter 23: Date, Sealed...Wrong tickets.
Chapter 24: Fight night.
Chapter 25: My husband can take any man.
Chapter 26: Battle of the devil.
Chapter 27: Crazy Road to Falling in Love
Chapter 28: Lies and Pride.
Chapter 29: I hate that I love you!
Chapter 30: Time heals all wounds.
Chapter 31: Heaven.
Chapter 32: Shadow Court Ball.
Chapter 33: Dancing with Death.
Chapter 34: Did someone say divorce?
Chapter 35: What's mine is yours.
Chapter 36: Terms and Conditions.
Chapter 37: A lifetime will never be enough.
Chapter 38: Sweet beginnings.
Chapter 39: Time.
Chapter 40: Prettiest smiles, biggest secrets.
Chapter 41: You are my Curse.
Chapter 42: Battle of Shadow Court.
Chapter 43: :Like a Phoenix.
Chapter 44: Finale.

Chapter 10: The Beast.

141 37 11
By MollyC666

Later that evening, we rush to get to Hell, just when I started to have fun at my own wedding I might add.

But I know what's coming, a part of me feels guilty that I cursed Blaze with an involuntary shapeshifting spell, but I think it's the alcohol that's making me all soft and mushy inside.

There's still that part of me that thinks I should've just ripped his balls out, and then that irritating little piece deep, deep down that still wants his affection.

Standing at the entrance of the huge gates ready to go inside Blaze quickly makes his way inside. I stand by the door, waiting patiently, clearing my throat.

"Uh hum?" I clear my throat again, just as Blaze is about to step inside.

He then abruptly stops, turning to me with a look on his face that's anything but happy.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I cock my brow.

"I don't have time for your games Raven, your damn curse is slowly coursing through my veins." He angrily raises his voice.

I cross my arms, and narrow my eyes." Well I'm not moving."

"Fuck woman!. What? What the hell am I forgetting? Blaze rubs his face in all out frustration.

I wave my hand across the door." You have to carry me across the threshold."

"I'm not fucking doing it!"

"Oh well, then I'll just stand here." For.The.Rest.Of.My.Life!" Okay so I sound very needy right now, and like a total bitch, but who said being married to me would be easy? Especially if the man I call now "my husband" is the dickhead I cursed because he cheated on me.

He stares at me and then he huffs out in a gravely tone. "Goddamit!"

In a devil speed he grabs me behind my thighs, hauls me up into the air and throws me over his shoulder, walking us back inside.

"This is not how it's done." I argue.

"I don't care." He replies.

"Gods you can be such an asshole!"

"Oh you love it baby." He slaps my ass.

A few moments later, after kicking and screaming, trying to fight my way out of his strong grip. We come to a halt at the end of the hallway.

He practically throws me off his shoulder, but somehow I expected he'll do something like this, and I quickly stumble back onto my feet.

When a lady approaches, she's a witch I know because I can smell her magical dark aura as she stalks closer.

"Ah. Mrs Morningstar, so glad to finally meet you." She smiles, and I immediately see she's hiding behind a beauty cloaking spell.

She not only has an illusion spell hiding her true form which makes me look at her for a few seconds longer , trying very hard to figure her out, but she has some sort of essence blocking spell surrounding her as well.

"Please don't call me that. Call me Raven." I force out with a smile.

"As you wish." She returns the fake smile.

I narrow my eyes. "Sorry, and who are you exactly?"

Blaze turns towards me, and he looks like he's in a real hurry.

"Raven this is Beatrix, Hell's sorcerer and one of my closest friends and ally. She will show you to your room. Now if you'll excuse me."

" Wait-" But he opens his bedroom door, not looking back then slams it shut behind him.

I turn to Beatrix.

"So..." This is going to be a peaceful honeymoon." I say as redness creeps up to my face.

The witch chuckles shaking her head. "Come on, let me show you to your room."

"Yeah sure...my room." Well at least Blaze has manners, I mean he wasn't expecting anything tonight, tonight which also seems to be our honeymoon. Wait... was I expecting something to happen tonight? "What the hell Raven, snap out of it, you are definitely not sleeping with Blaze, like ever!"

We walk in a comfortable silence going down a different hallway in the west wing of the castle towers, I want to ask her why she's here and not with her coven, but after the day I had, I'm just not in the mood for small talk.

"Here you go, this is your room." She motions to a closed door. "Blaze made sure your closet is fully stocked with any type of clothing you desire, and you'll find the bathroom has all the essentials you'll need and more."

"Thank you, I.." I started to say. But she turns and leave, walking back down the hallway.

"Never mind." I guess nobody actually wants me here, what did I expect anyways? A huge welcoming party after five years? Kindness? compassion? Yeah right I'm in hell, there's no such thing as gentle or loving."

Later that night I'm still tossing and turning, trying to fall asleep." Ah. It's so damn hot in this place."

I climb from bed, and make my way to the closed to find something cooler to wear. I open the underwear drawer and pull out some lingerie that looks a bit revealing, but I don't care anymore, Hell's temperature is nothing to joke about.

Feeling somewhat cooler, I decide to go in search for the kitchen, in need of a glass of ice cold water.

I make my way through hallways upon hallways, but Hell is like a network of webs almost like one huge labyrinth.

"I wonder where the deep pit or distant land of shadows is, where he gathers the dead?" I snicker.

A few more moments later, I go down a hall that looks familiar. "Oh God, I'm lost. This is the way we came in."

As I turn to go back in the direction I came from, I suddenly stop and look at Blaze's bedroom door. "I wonder." I reach for the door handle, but freeze.

"I really shouldn't."

"Oh but I must..."

I knock on the door, softly, and call out to Blaze in almost a whisper. "Blaze?"... "Blaze are you in there?"

I gently open the bedroom door, and slowly walk inside. "Wow, this room brings back memories, almost like stepping inside a time capsule."

I stalk closer ,scanning everywhere in his bedroom until my eyes fall on the same cactus on his nightstand I gave him five years ago.

I swallow a huge lump in my throat, trying to blink away a few tears that's welling up in my eyes. "He kept it?" Even after what I've done to him, he still kept that shitty cactus?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * Memory of Five years ago * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sitting in Blaze's bedroom we just started going out. There's a few awkward silence moments. I know he's the Devil and the stories about him is wild. But I can also be wild, with the right person that is.

Whatever expression I have on my face makes the corners of his lips lift.

"I'll be back in a second." Young Blaze says as he gives me that cocky grin.

He walks toward his closet, only to look over his shoulder at the last second. My cheeks burn from being caught ogling him.

He raises a brow." It's rude to stare little crow."

"Then don't walk around all sexy like that. Problem solved." I bite my bottom lip.

He shakes his head and enters his closet without sparing me another glance.

I take a moment to observe the personal things on his nightstand, a worn copy of the holy bible Has five different sticky notes protruding from the yellowed pages, neatly lined up next to a huge statue of a scary Gargoyle with Devil Horns and Pig Nose. My eyes widen at the small cactus I gave him two months ago.

I silently chuckle at myself for getting him a plant that will actually survive in the brutal heat of Hell.

"It's still alive." I snort in amusement, reaching out I grab the tiny pot.

"I can manage to take care of a cactus" He says with that dark voice, humour in his sweet tone.

I startle at the sound.

"Only two months and he's taking such good care of this tiny thing, not only that but he keeps it on his nightstand." I don't have the nerve to ask him why, although the urge rides me hard.

I open my mouth to say something but then he shuts me up by tracing a finger down the base of my spine, the pot in my hand trembles as his hot breath hits the back of my neck.

My skin prickles in response and I place the pot down in order to hide the way my hands shake from his proximity.

"I like you little crow." He whispers on my skin.

"I like you too Blaze." I smile at how much I truly mean it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * But the calm moment doesn't last long as I quickly shake out of this haze when a big growling sound jerks me around and back to fucking reality. * * * * * * * * * * * *

"OUT!" The beast snarls in my direction.

"Oh my God, what have I done to him?" I clasp my hands over my mouth.

The beast is vicious. He stalks out of the shadows to reveal his hideous face, He has yellow eyes and a demonic glare. His snout looks like the one of a giant bull .

His entire face is covered in thick black fur and when he opens his mouth it reveals several rows of large pincer teeth. His body is bulbous and his devil horns sticks out, barely.

His devilish eyes pierces through my soul from the corner of the room. Suddenly the floor thumps loudly as he veers towards me with every step, making me shake like a leaf . My body is frozen but I scream as loud as I can until my voice cracks .

I slowly backup trying to get out of his room, not wanting to make him angry. Clearly it's Blaze but in a sense it's not. The Beast is in full control. So whatever rash decision he'll do now will not be Blaze but his animal.

"Okay, I'm leaving." I whisper.

But in a split second the Beast jumps from the ground fully airborne and lunges towards me.

"Oh shit!" Screaming, I turn and run for the door, but he's damn fast. Not to mention super strong.

As he leaps through the air he plunges on top of me making me fall to the ground pinning me down.

"Graaaaarrrr....." He roars.

"Blaze, please it's me!" I yelp.

He opens his jaw wide as he moves forward , drool dripping from his ugly yellow teeth, ready to tear me apart.

Anger consumes me as I yell out. "NO!"

I close my eyes and push my nails through his rock hard, hairy chest, chanting a spell.

"Valar morghūlis. Zaldrīzes rȳbus, lo mērī udrirzi Valyrio eglio ȳdrassua-" The power of electricity combined with magic glows in between my palm and his chest, and then charges of fury magic from my hands goes straight through him.

But I continue chanting the spell, I need to as my eyes turn bright purple ""North, south, east, west... Aid me now in my quest. What I seek reveal to me... as I will so mote it be". I chant louder. "Earth, air, wind and fire... call to me my one desire. Evil has a way in hiding his face."

"Reveal him to me show me my one true love, Blaze". "God if he's in there somewhere, I hope he didn't hear that."

I open my eyes, luckily the Beast is gone but Blaze's naked body is on top of mine, pressing me hard into the ground , and his face is an inch away from mine, making our lips almost touch as he speaks;

"Raven!" Blaze angrily says.

"Hi." I whisper back, blinking rapidly. Feeling my cheeks burn red from the sudden embarrassment.

~~~~Blaze - POV~~~~

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Raven cries out then drops her face in her hands.

"You're sorry?" My nostrils flair from how furious I am. Fuck, and now I'm shouting.

"You're sorry? I could've killed you!"

And even then, even in this horrible, unbelievable moment, she has the audacity to look me in the eyes and say....

"I doubt that." She tries to hide a smirk.

I swear to God my eyes go so wide with rage. I think my face split open. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with this woman.

No fucking clue.

I grab the towel on the chair next to us, flick it open, standing from her body I wrap it around my waist.

" I-I don't even-" I flounder, fighting for the right words.

"There are so many reasons why you should be, shipped off to the moon or something. I don't even know where to start." I run my hands through my hair, grabbing fistful.

"What were you thinking Raven? "Why- why-"

And then suddenly, something occurs to me as she looks at me with those light grey eyes with hints of purple of hers. A cold sick feeling gathers in the pit of my stomach. Oh no. I fucking care about her!

~~~~Raven: POV~~~~

"I'm sorry okay, I got lost in your damn hallways, it wasn't my fault." I return the anger he's showing me.

"Why don't you ever fucking listen?" He harshly responds, and then grumbles, but I move closer wrapping my arms around his waist, Gods the guilt is eating at me, I don't even think about his beautiful muscle toned body, okay maybe just a little.

Alright a lot.

"Because sometimes people don't know how to ask for what they really need. And I know you'll never ask for what you need." I say smiling. "And right now, you need a hug."

"What the fuck are you doing?" He tries and take a step back.

"Come here big guy." I give him a hug. I expect him to pull away, but he folds his arms around me instead. He's quiet for a long moment, as I listen to his heartbeat.

"How did you know I needed you?" Blaze breathes out.

My own breath tripped in my throat. I try and pull back to look up at him, but he holds me were I am.

" Just shut up Raven." He grins looking down at me, holding me closer.

"Okay." I say then nuzzle my face against his broad, warm chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 36.4K 50
This is a FREE book with PAID exclusive chapters. A 500 year old curse dictates that Blake and Daniel must get married before the end of the year or...
8.2K 843 67
A violent passion. A dangerous bond. A nightmare that will change everything. To Ava, love is about as real as fairytales. But it might be that fairy...
186 0 35
Jabeth crouches beside me, his gaze searching mine. "What the fuck do you thing you're doing?!" I shake my head at the floor, and a small hysterical...
1.5K 390 18
Anchor Morningstar owns and operates the Resting Point, a hole-in-the-wall tavern sitting right on the border between life and the afterlife where tr...