Looney tunes show (2011) +...

AngelBunniies tarafından

After A (literal) run in with a rabbit and a duck, your basically forced into a group of odd and endearing 'p... Daha Fazla

Rear ended
Hospital
Lola
Car ride
Dinner
Faint
Who hurt you?
Lasagna
Melatonin
Sunrise
Calm before the strom
"I guess i forgot"
Second thoughts
Alone Together
Moving in

Home

293 3 2
AngelBunniies tarafından

   Bugs slowly approached the couch where you were sat as you attempted to position yourself more so upward in his presence to seem less frail and sickly.

"Sorry for not checking in as soon as I got here I just had to deal with the groceries, You feelin' okay?"

Bugs said awkwardly leaning on Daffy's arm chair looking over at you.

"Don't apologize! I'm okay yeah, my headache has been pretty mild today.."

You chuckled cautiously, painstakingly slowly attempting to rise to your feet, which made Bugs flinch anticipating you'd fall.

"I've just been napping on and off all day so it's-"

"What happened to your leg?"

Bugs cut you off, pointing at your bruised and somewhat swollen knee. You paused looking down at it, in all honesty forgetting it even happened.

"Oh. Well I got up too quickly and fell into the table, it's okay Daffy put some ice on it I'm fine"

You shrugged it off bending down slightly to touch it then looking back at Bugs.

"You fainted? Why didn't you call me?"

"Oh god no I didn't faint- I just lost my balance, and really it's okay Daffy was here, you don't have to worry"

You brushed him off walking toward him more to engage a little better with the conversation.

"Daffy- actually helped?"

Bugs paused, unable to hide his shock that Daffy was actually being somewhat considerate.

"Yeah, I mean I'm sure it's just so he wouldn't get in trouble with you.. but hey! He was actually being pretty sweet"

You smiled pausing, before letting your smile qucikly fade looking back at Bugs unable to hide your concern once again.

"Uh, but aside from that I was gonna ask.. is he okay?"

You asked slowly as Bugs expression flinched a little.

"What made it seem like he wasn't ok?"

Bugs cringed, trying to figure out how much he really needed to tell you about Daffy's situation.

"He didn't tell you? I thought that's why he called, he was shaking like crazy and completely freaked out on me, does he get bad panic attacks or what?"

You said oblivious to the actual situation at hand as Bugs was able to let out a soft sigh of relief he didn't have to sit and explain things to you.

"Uh, yeah. He does. That's what he said over the phone. Just wanted know how he was doin' here. Mind if I go ahead and take care of him now?"

Bugs said tensing his shoulders awkwardly putting his hands in his pockets and looking toward the stairs as you moved right out of his way.

"Yeah of corse- can you let me know how he's doing after..?"

You paused as Bugs began to walk away from you. Stopping to reply.

"Yeah, of corse I will"

He nodded slowly pausing, taking a breathe once again to continue talking.

"Uh, I was thinkin I could drive ya home tonight.. and.. either get me or Lola to stay with you overnight? You probably don't wanna be here much longer.. right?"

He proposed nervously as you felt a sudden wave of anxiety rush over you for a reason you really couldn't grasp.

"I shouldn't have been so pushy about babysittin' and keeping you captive here, still want someone checking on you but I should really just let you go home"

Bugs chuckled nervously avoiding eye contact as you stood still as if you were made of wood.

It was a complete shock to you the way you felt when he spoke, but all you knew is now that you grew somewhat accustomed to company, you couldn't handle the idea of being alone once again.

"Oh"

You finally said breaking the silence, then catching your response trying to cover up your discomfort thag became very audible.

"I mean- yes I'd love to go home, but aren't you worried I'll pass out again or something? When I'm alone?"

You stammered as you spoke, yes worried about your health but more worried about separating from the two oddly enough.

"Yeah corse I am, I can stay with you as long as you need if your still thinkin' you don't wanna be alone. Trust me I'd really rather prefer someone stay with you"

Bugs turned, now walking back to you and away from the stairs to more properly maintain the conversation.

"Your sure that's not too much of a bother..? Aren't you busy?"

"Your my priority right now kid, it's not a bother to me at all long as there's a couch for me to sleep on at your place"

Bugs teased chuckling as you cracked a slight smile before letting it subside at the immediate thought of Daffy coming into your mind.

"..what about Daffy? Shouldn't you be there for him? You wouldn't just leave him here alone right?"

You paused as Bugs smile slipped off his face as well looking up at you.

"He's a big boy I think he can handle himself."

Bugs once again tried to joke to lighten the mood, but you knew better that Bugs wasn't wanting to think about Daffy being alone either. It was never a good thing when it did end up happening.

"He can stay with me as well.. I mean, it'll be what? One more night?"

You half chuckled picking at your nails.

"Well hopefully, I don't know how long it'll be, doc seems to think you have a serious concussion."

Bugs sighed.

"In all honesty I don't want you alone until you get checked out by a doctor, but I'm no boss of you"

Bugs said putting his arms in front of him with a slight shrug.

"I can book an appointment later then, if that's what You think is best"

You shrugged back at him just agreeing, hell you didn't care as long as he was paying the bill.

"Well. Okay, good."

Bugs nodded, clearly preoccupied with something on his mind.

"Good, I'll be ready to go when you are, thanks Bugs"

You cleared your throat as he once again nodded, finally heading upstairs to deal with the other problem in his life, Daffy.

Bugs quickly hiked up the stairs meeting Daffy in his bathroom. Daffy stood with his arms sternly crossed leaning against the wall, waiting for Bugs to do nothing other then open the medicine cabinet.

"I'm not looking, open it"

Daffy said looking the opposite way, as Bugs chuckled softly before walking into the bathroom grabbing Daffy by the shoulders causing them to gain eye contact.

"What now, gonna lecture me?"

"Daffy I'm worried about you, how are you feeling? A couple days is a long time-"

"I'm fine! Relax okay? I'm fine. I've just been distracted. It's nothing to worry about I just forgot, Sue me."

Daffy scoffed shimmying out of Bugs grip, he headed for Bugs bed and laid down switching on an episode of Rupauls drag race. He was in a bad mood.

Bugs just stared at him defeated, before giving up turning to the cabinet taking out the little daily pill organizer putting Daffys few pills he need to take in his hand.

Bugs walked over to him slowly as Daffy sighed sitting up and putting his hand out.

He didn't have a ton of talents however dry swallowing pills was one of the few.

"So. There's no pressure. But I'm gonna be staying the night with y/n, your welcome to come but you don't have to, it's your call"

Bugs said staring forward as Daffy swallowed, turning to face the profile of Bugs face.

"What your staying the night there? Pfft."

Daffy scoffed with a hint of annoyance.

"They seemed hopeful you you'd come Daf, I think they like you a lot"

Bugs said softly as Daffy, reminded by the fact softened his gaze looking away.

"They barely know me"

Daffy brushed off.

"We'll they know enough to like you, grow up for once and just think about coming, you don't gotta decide now, just let me know within the hour, Okay?"

Bugs said slowly getting up, walking out of his room not glancing back at Daffy as he left.

Daffy sat still, watching him leave.

"Grow up for once" easy for you to say, rabbit.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5K 152 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...
415 10 3
A successful woman running her own designer clothing company, wife to Scrooge McDuck, y/n l/n She's hadn't talked with Scrooge in a long time due to...
3.3K 122 14
This is a sequel to one of the endings of my "Love without Limitations" (Alternative Ending #1 Hidden Memory). So, if you have not read it yet, I wou...
6.9K 108 12
**READ PLEASE**A teenage all round beautiful female has trouble trying to adapt to her boyfriends family.. which she thought was perfect. However as...